[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

2 minutes ago, GroceryShipper said:

@BJHope is like Yoon Seri giving away awards to Company 5 :D

When my husband gives me that look with smile, I know what he means/wants. Can't spell it here :D as you've said, it draws many interpretation :wub:

@Felizak@t I think we can still catch up on watching the kdramas with nominations for Baeksang this year. We still have 3 weeks :)

@junejune_16 I guess that IG user is also a member of this forum :)

Kudos to all for making this thread alive!!! :heart:

I've seen IC and Kingdom 2. I already started When the Camellia Blooms coz I really want to be fair with my grades (ehem)  :D But...but..:sleeping: But I will finish it. Promise. :sweat_smile:

• LOL 8

@eLizza Your analysis gives me hope! If it were up to me, CLOY would win Best Drama, HB would win Best Actor, and SYJ would win Daesang. However the world does not always go my way which is unfortunate lol

Everything I’m about to say is purely based on my opinion. The three contenders for Daesang are CLOY, SYJ, and Kim Hae Ae. The only scenario I see SYJ going home empty handed is if CLOY wins Daesang because that could mean that KHA would likely take Best Actress. Now, if KHA wins Daesang, then I think SYJ has a very good chance at winning Best Actress. Of course, the ideal for me is that SYJ takes the Daesang home because I truly think she deserves it with the acting range that Seri’s character required (and I also want HB and her to have matching couples Daesangs B) ). 

I think it could really go in any direction because it just depends on those seven judges and their opinions. But let’s hope for the best!

ETA: sadly another factor I foresee is CLOY and SYJ taking Daesang votes away from each other, which could work in KHA’s favor 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 8

Get a man/woman who can do both:

S E X Y

AND

F U N N Y

Photo-Grid-1589602416060.jpg

That is our BINJIN. Sooo proud of their passion in acting, natural reactions, their versatility in the roles they take, and the way I don't see them as one-dimension characters. With them, I see no trace of their past characters when I watch them on a new movie/drama. They can literally take any role. So if ever they get married, I don't think it will limit them from playing any role they want. They will be a power actor/business couple. More influential and more inspired when they're together :wub: Can't wait for their future together!!

• Like 4
  • Love 12

2 hours ago, Loveumore said:

Eversince my dear i don't like our couple to be compared with to that popular one who happens---- :)

Our couple denials is the same sis to what your pattern. Anyway we are only talking about denials and emerge to become as one couple not the other way (status or whatever). Just hoping to hear good news this coming june, july, aug... And btw maybe after his movie release. Cross finger. I don't know sis if still they are after that time frame. 

Congrats to your wed anni. God bless you and all your household:innocent:

Cheering for BinJin to win!!! 

Haha. Thank you!

And yeah. I was so disturbed earlier that that comparison was the only thing I was seeing so I agreed that my son got his extra sugar fix today (his dad took him to the Dunkin Donuts drive thru) just so they could give me 25 minutes of alone time with "research". :joy:

• LOL 6

2 hours ago, BJHope said:

Thank you @Choi sam sook for scouting for new material and trying to keep us current. You are often first off the block with new pics/news. Much appreciated! (Pg 617) You mean SYJ clicked “Like” on a Weibo instagram posting of HB/Hwang’s lunch?? If yes, WOW that huge news!! Spells “keeping in touch”! 

I mean she clicked like on her friends insta hahahahaha

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Interesting post by a Chinese netizen who claimed one of her relative who is  neighbours with one of them at a posh district in Korea have seen them together. They also believe they were planning to get married after the drama. How true is it, make your own guess..

https://www.zhihu.com/question/377747400/answer/1092098353

Edited by Mintymee
Duplicate
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1

3 minutes ago, Choi sam sook said:

Hi guys news update from madam. I hope someone can confirm this is true or not, since this news 

I think this was clarified a few days ago that Han Cinema's post was most likely written inaccurately? That Boston 1947 had long finished filming because one of its major actors was supposed to start a new project in March.

1 minute ago, PreciousByTheBay said:

I think this was clarified a few days ago that Han Cinema's post was most likely written inaccurately? That Boston 1947 had long finished filming because one of its major actors was supposed to start a new project in March.

Yeah I know, since it keeps going on and on. I will put that post there, while i’m searching the news. If still not confirmed i will take that down. 

Thank you.

X

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Mintymee said:

Interesting post by a Chinese netizen who claimed one of her relative who is  neighbours with one of them at a posh district in Korea have seen them together. They also believe they were planning to get married after the drama. How true is it, make your own guess..

https://www.zhihu.com/question/377747400/answer/1092098353

can someone translate it please? I had a major headache when i opened the link. :lol: 

she’s from the same neighborhood of Ye Jin or HB? 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, PreciousByTheBay said:

I think this was discussed in Soompi forum too. It started filming around August 2019, same time as Cloy. So I don’t think Son Ye Jin joined the cast. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1