[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Good morning! 

I believe all the nominees are deserving of the nomination. There are a number of shows aired over the past months and for them to be considered is really a big feat. They all received best actress awards in the past and they are all good. 

but i’m still keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best! :wub: they all have that equal chance to bag the best actress award. But i beg to disagree in one of the comments i read in twitter. For me, an actor’s compelling and holistic approach in his character is very important. How he is able to make the spectators experience and see for themselves the pain, agony, joy, love. How that person is able to transition effectively and convey his emotions. And for me, those were shown by SYJ and HB in the characters they portrayed. And perhaps even more. 

so there. My shipper heart will always root for them, hahaha! But i’m keeping in mind that, yes, they are all deserving of the nomination. 

PS. Both My heart and gut say they’ll WIN. 

• Like 9
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

15 minutes ago, Loveumore said:

Thank you for writing down these possibilities bcoz a while ago it just came to my mind too that maybe our BinJin may somehow they're following the same steps as them. However when ksy got tied she already 4mths. Am not sure about this for our dear. 

Really hoping and praying that both may get out and give us on whatever it is in regards to their relationship. Please BinJin!!! :kiss_wink:

Hahaha. I didn't even want to go "there", even if I truly wanted to, because you know, *ehem*, thread rules and prying eyes in this forum who might think I'm espousing anything malicious. For the record, like everyone here, I want everything that's ideal for the two. I suppose I only thought of listing that pattern of (positive) similarities between KSY-JDG and BinJin because I want to veer away from the other, more popular, though now divorced, couple comparison in terms of their dating rumor denials. Like KSY and JDG, I celebrated my 10th wedding anniversary this year with my husband so I hope for nothing but the same for our BinJin in case they truly end up to be the couple we suspect they are. :heart:

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, PreciousByTheBay said:

Currently writing a new Instagram post and I noticed these possible pattern of similarities between JDG-KSY and BinJin:

No offense and while I have also thought of their similarities I hope that is all especially with things that came out with the hacking.

I want to give JDG benefit of the doubt as he is also victim of a crime and perhaps it was just gossip and not true. HB is close with him so I hope he is a good guy and a good husband and father and if he wasn't one, he could still be a good one.

I really hope Bin & Jin will be their own couple and not follow any other coupling examples. I think it'll break my heart to think of your husband cheating on you while you're pregnant. It just goes to show that you never know what goes on behind a public image. KSY was five months pregnant when they got married. All I'm saying is JDG and KSY couple would be an ideal couple to look up to as they have two children and married at a similar age to BinJin now except for all the skeevy things that came out about JDG that may or may not be true. KSY also is/was not prolific as YJ in her work, so it's hard to compare her to YJ. 

It's rare to have a couple who are both working superstars, it seems one has to give something up but hopefully BinJIn can have a family and career.

1 hour ago, SHpectator said:

if you have a good sense of boundaries, you're not gonna casually invent or delulu yourself into such sensitive scenarios just to vicariously satisfy your baby fantasy. It has to be said-- it is utterly intrusive to speak or ask about another person's pregnancy so please draw a line there and don't cross it.

we can also say the same for the wedding/marriage fantasy, I see a lot of edits...I mean some of the edits with BinJIn holding the twins were really cute and the one of the baby bump with their shadows I thought were adorable but I can see why this would be a sensitive issue. In a way, aren't we asking BinJin to fulfill the ultimate couple fantasy for us as well? Shipping in itself is intrusive so sometimes I tell myself to back off too and just breathe.

Smooth sailing everyone, let's ship responsibly~~:heart:

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Kristen Son said:

No offense and while I have also thought of their similarities I hope that is all especially with things that came out with the hacking.

I want to give JDG benefit of the doubt as he is also victim of a crime and perhaps it was just gossip and not true. HB is close with him so I hope he is a good guy and a good husband and father and if he wasn't one, he could still be a good one.

I really hope Bin & Jin will be their own couple and not follow any other coupling examples. I think it'll break my heart to think of your husband cheating on you while you're pregnant. It just goes to show that you never know what goes on behind a public image. KSY was five months pregnant when they got married. All I'm saying is JDG and KSY couple would be an ideal couple to look up to as they have two children and married at a similar age to BinJin now except for all the skeevy things that came out about JDG that may or may not be true. KSY also is/was not prolific as YJ in her work, so it's hard to compare her to YJ. 

It's rare to have a couple who are both working superstars, it seems one has to give something up but hopefully BinJIn can have a family and career.

Oh yeah. I'm with you on everything you said which is why I only listed those things about KSY and JDG during the start of their public declaration of their relationship leading to the time they got married.

Like what I told @Loveumore, my sole intention for comparing KSY-JDG to BinJin is to try to veer away from them getting compared, if not add another point of comparison/basis, with regard to the start of the relationship of SHK-SJK. In many articles online, it seems like writers are only focused on comparing the dating rumor denials of SYJ and HB to that of SHK-SJK. I was thinking it's probably because they're the most recent possible comparison especially with the repeated denials and overseas sighting. But I digress.

Anyway, I just find it amazing that 10 years ago, before all the malicious rumors surrounding JDG surfaced, when he and KSY got married, they were both 38 and were known to have previously denied dating rumors. Our BinJin are 38 this year. Both are considered as a Power Couple during their respective time. So who knows, right? 

**here's me hoping no one will burn me, alive, for the comparison** :ph34r:

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Loveumore said:

Btw i am cheering for our beautiful couple for the Best actor/actress category to win. They will!!! :star:

Yes! Now, we're talking! They really have a fighting chance on those categories. Plus the Daesang for CLoY. :glasses:

• Like 3
  • Love 7

1 hour ago, PreciousByTheBay said:

Hahaha. I didn't even want to go "there", even if I truly wanted to, because you know, *ehem*, thread rules and prying eyes in this forum who might think I'm espousing anything malicious. For the record, like everyone here, I want everything that's ideal for the two. I suppose I only thought of listing that pattern of (positive) similarities between KSY-JDG and BinJin because I want to veer away from the other, more popular, though now divorced, couple comparison in terms of their dating rumor denials. Like KSY and JDG, I celebrated my 10th wedding anniversary this year with my husband so I hope for nothing but the same for our BinJin in case they truly end up to be the couple we suspect they are. :heart:

Eversince my dear i don't like our couple to be compared with to that popular one who happens---- :)

Our couple denials is the same sis to what your pattern. Anyway we are only talking about denials and emerge to become as one couple not the other way (status or whatever). Just hoping to hear good news this coming june, july, aug... And btw maybe after his movie release. Cross finger. I don't know sis if still they are after that time frame. 

Congrats to your wed anni. God bless you and all your household:innocent:

Cheering for BinJin to win!!! 

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Felizak@t said:

Yes! Now, we're talking! They really have a fighting chance on those categories. Plus the Daesang for CLoY. :glasses:

It’s my first time to watch and be kilig over an awarding event in Korea. So Daesang can be awarded to a specific actor, actress or show? Am I right? :blush: and it’s the highest as well?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Samsam said:

It’s my first time to watch and be kilig over an awarding event in Korea. So Daesang can be awarded to a specific actor, actress or show? Am I right? :blush: and it’s the highest as well?

Yep. :glasses: It was also discussed here several pages back. I was avoiding certain "stormy" pages so probably why I missed it. :sweat_smile: I only found out when a shipper sent me a message about it so it answered my question. I think @TotoroSY also wrote something about it in the CLoY fanpage. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Felizak@t said:

Yep. :glasses: It was also discussed here several pages back. I was avoiding certain "stormy" pages so probably why I missed it. :sweat_smile: I only found out when a shipper sent me a message about it so it answered my question. I think @TotoroSY also wrote something about it in the CLoY fanpage. 

i purposely skipped certain portions as well. Hahaha! 

ok. Rooting for Daesang if that’s the case!!!!! :wub::blush: 

hoping to hear and see some news about the two of them this weekend. :blush:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

12 minutes ago, BJHope said:

@TotoroSY I think you are the most patient amongst shippers here. Always replying kindly to shippers and providing useful background info. Hand to heart, thank you.

Yep. Hands down the most patient I've encountered here so far. I was even pampered to some TLC via DM the other day due to that "incident". :wub:

This pic drew many interpretations. My take =  HB’s look is saying to her, “Why suddenly so shy? We kiss all the time!”

This is one of my fave, too. This was after they kissed and Capt. Ri's crew were about to enter the room. Naughty, naughty Bin-ssi. :wub: Why so cute? Huh? Why so cute? :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

19 minutes ago, Samsam said:

i purposely skipped certain portions as well. Hahaha! 

ok. Rooting for Daesang if that’s the case!!!!! :wub::blush: 

hoping to hear and see some news about the two of them this weekend. :blush:

We better watch more kdramas if we wanted our selections easy for Baeksang next year. If only I will have the patience to sit down and watch them. Only CLoY made me and tied me to my seat. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

6 minutes ago, junejune_16 said:

I like this IG user, her posts are witty, spot on with a nice choice of words

I think she's a shipper here if I am not mistaken. Go back several...no, plenty of pages back and you'll find her. ;) 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Sorry for bringing the Baeksang topic here. But as 5June is getting closer,my nerves are getting higher. So with a biased mind , I did some digging. And I was able to become little bit optimistic .

Spoiler

So let me talk about 47th and 50th Baeksang awards. HB won Daesang in the former one while JJH won in the latter one. Both Sega and MLFTS falls in the category of fantasy rom-com. And I think CLOY can be partially classified as a fantasy rom-com cause  who will crash land in NK in real life after surviving that horrible tornado .And all the three fall in the same category in terms of popularity and ratings.

When HB won Daesang, the best actor award was taken by a veteran whose 60 episode drama reached a peak of over 40 pc.That drama was kind of dark with stuff like murder, revenge and all.Whereas we all know how light and fluffy Sega was. Meanwhile there was this critically acclaimed Sageuk called Dong yi whose ratings were sky high and the lead actress won best actress award. Another drama called Baking King broke 50 pc record and its actors also were nominated. What I want to say is, the competition was quite stiff during that time also,but even then HB managed to get the Daesang among so many options.His acting range, emotions were phenomenal. And I kind of would like to equate it with YSR's character.

Let us move onto Jun Ji Hyun when she won Daesang. During that time Kim Hye Soo was also nominated in the best actress category. The strongest contender was Lee Bo Young  who eventually won the best actress award for her performance in I Can Hear Your Voice. I have watched both MLFTS and I Can Hear Your Voice. And I would have reversed the rewards i.e give Daesang to LBY, if it were upto me as I found myself enjoying and connecting to Lee Bo Young's performance far better than the other one. However judges were there and it was just my opinion based on preference so it doesn't matter.

Now if we look at some data, MLFTS last episode i.e episode 21 had a rating of 28.1 pc. Whereas I Can Hear Your Voice was originally touted for 16 episodes but due to positive response it got extended by two episodes and episode 18's rating was 26.2. So I think that was some cut throat competition.

However I was not present in Kdrama world during Sega or MLFTS time so I don't know how popular or well received their competitors were. I theorized based on numbers and a little bit of experience having watched some of these last year.But in 2020 I m well aware of the craze around TWOTM and Kim Hee Ae already has record of multiple wins. It is definitely not plausible to take her lightly especially when her drama depicts real life scenario. I just wanted to console myself that it is not totally a gone case for SYJ as predicted by some. She has equal chances as any other actress there. After applying some of the hints gained from above I m little bit hopefull for SYJ to win atleast one award cause wherever I saw majority of people were not predicting in her favour, infact they put her at 3rd,4th postion.One can't directly cut off her name just because she acted in a rom-com.In case of Binnie ,he is already a choice of many and appears in top 2 and I m quite relieved for him.

With that said, only time will tell who will win. And even if they lose, CLOY will still remain special in our hearts.It already got lots of love and is a Hallyu hit like the other big 2. I m hoping for history repeating itself.I m ready to brace myself regarding Baeksang cause anything is possible whether it is bad or good for us.

Fingers crossed.:sweatingbullets:

• Like 4
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 3

Same here...I tried watching other K dramas that were nominated but couldn’t seem to finish the whole series. It was basically episode 1,2, and the finale. HB and SYJ’s acting and range of emotions are way better and satisfying for me.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

@BJHope is like Yoon Seri giving away awards to Company 5 :D

45 minutes ago, BJHope said:

This pic drew many interpretations. My take =  HB’s look is saying to her, “Why suddenly so shy? We kiss all the time!”

When my husband gives me that look with smile, I know what he means/wants. Can't spell it here :D as you've said, it draws many interpretation :wub:

@Felizak@t I think we can still catch up on watching the kdramas with nominations for Baeksang this year. We still have 3 weeks :)

@junejune_16 I guess that IG user is also a member of this forum :)

Kudos to all for making this thread alive!!! :heart:

• Like 2
  • Naughty 3
  • LOL 7

8 minutes ago, eLizza said:

Sorry for bringing the Baeksang topic here. But as 5June is getting closer,my nerves are getting higher. So with a biased mind , I did some digging. And I was able to become little bit optimistic .

Hide contents

So let me talk about 47th and 50th Baeksang awards. HB won Daesang in the former one while JJH won in the latter one. Both Sega and MLFTS falls in the category of fantasy rom-com. And I think CLOY can be partially classified as a fantasy rom-com cause  who will crash land in NK in real life after surviving that horrible tornado .And all the three fall in the same category in terms of popularity and ratings.

When HB won Daesang, the best actor award was taken by a veteran whose 60 episode drama reached a peak of over 40 pc.That drama was kind of dark with stuff like murder, revenge and all.Whereas we all know how light and fluffy Sega was. Meanwhile there was this critically acclaimed Sageuk called Dong yi whose ratings were sky high and the lead actress won best actress award. Another drama called Baking King broke 50 pc record and its actors also were nominated. What I want to say is, the competition was quite stiff during that time also,but even then HB managed to get the Daesang among so many options.His acting range, emotions were phenomenal. And I kind of would like to equate it with YSR's character.

Let us move onto Jun Ji Hyun when she won Daesang. During that time Kim Hye Soo was also nominated in the best actress category. The strongest contender was Lee Bo Young  who eventually won the best actress award for her performance in I Can Hear Your Voice. I have watched both MLFTS and I Can Hear Your Voice. And I would have reversed the rewards i.e give Daesang to LBY, if it were upto me as I found myself enjoying and connecting to Lee Bo Young's performance far better than the other one. However judges were there and it was just my opinion based on preference so it doesn't matter.

Now if we look at some data, MLFTS last episode i.e episode 21 had a rating of 28.1 pc. Whereas I Can Hear Your Voice was originally touted for 16 episodes but due to positive response it got extended by two episodes and episode 18's rating was 26.2. So I think that was some cut throat competition.

However I was not present in Kdrama world during Sega or MLFTS time so I don't know how popular or well received their competitors were. I theorized based on numbers and a little bit of experience having watched some of these last year.But in 2020 I m well aware of the craze around TWOTM and Kim Hee Ae already has record of multiple wins. It is definitely not plausible to take her lightly especially when her drama depicts real life scenario. I just wanted to console myself that it is not totally a gone case for SYJ as predicted by some. She has equal chances as any other actress there. After applying some of the hints gained from above I m little bit hopefull for SYJ to win atleast one award cause wherever I saw majority of people were not predicting in her favour, infact they put her at 3rd,4th postion.One can't directly cut off her name just because she acted in a rom-com.In case of Binnie ,he is already a choice of many and appears in top 2 and I m quite relieved for him.

With that said, only time will tell who will win. And even if they lose, CLOY will still remain special in our hearts.It already got lots of love and is a Hallyu hit like the other big 2. I m hoping for history repeating itself.

Fingers crossed.

CLoY (clap) Will (clap) Win (clap) Daesang! :joy: I think I was a cheerleader in my past life. :D

And both HB and SYJ are in the running. Let's keep the faith! We've watched most of them. No opinions will matter except the jurors'.  ;)

• Like 1
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 3