[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Just dropping this one off here coz I haven't got peace since my dream of BAEKSANG the other day. :) I have been looking for reactions on the nominees to see how our BINJIN and CLoY fair and found The KThree posted one earlier (they gave exhilirating vid when CLoY was announced to be HB and SYJ's new project). They are international fans and so am I. Our opinions may differ from the locals. I haven't watched all of these dramas so I want to be as objective as possible. I just don't want to see our BINJIN in BAEKSANG. I want them to win so it's music to my ears that they share my thoughts about Hyun Bin's acting. :wub:

So, well see. B)

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 3

29 minutes ago, Abanti Farook said:

Why can't couples do a project together if they are involved offscreen 

In other movie industry there is no such notion or restrictions

Is the scenario different in Skorea

Coz if we think of business the producers can really keep the cash registers ringing if they cast BINJIN 

If they confess in public ...how does it becomes otherwise 

This has been discussed multiple times if you go back through the thread. South Korean's celebrities public images are something that are influenced by the public (SK if the main consumer of Kdramas or Kfilms) and that makes or breaks their careers. HB and SYJ have denied their relationship multiple times now, if they were to suddenly announce they were getting married after all the denials they would be branded as liars. Couples that are suspected to be in a relationship are seen by Knetz as taking advantage of filming as a way to go on free dates while being paid. The korean industry thrives on the idea of an obtainable "oppa" or "noona" and crazy (saesang) fans can easily damage the celebs image with rumors and accusations of lying to the public. Things like fansites or fanmeetings where the celeb does cute things for the fans only encourages this sort of behavior.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 3

“TIME” Selects “10 Best K-Dramas To Watch On Netflix”…

With Netflix‘s K-Drama game growing stronger by the minute, solid viewer recommendations have been keeping the Quarantined generation of 2020 busy.

mClyW7Nthjn1Rl9Vlwd4oj1XBz2bMLrRfnSSCBNo

The list included, in no particular order, these ten titles: Crash Landing On YouItaewon ClassMr. SunshineKingdomWhen The Camellia BloomsSignalPrison PlaybookStranger, all of the Reply series (1997, 1994, and 1988), and Hi Bye Mama.

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/time-selects-top-10-k-dramas-watch-netflix-korean-netizens-couldnt-agree-less/

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3

These scenes always made me teary eyed everytime I watched it, but today i'd ROTFL! Malaysia's online shoppers be like -  the longing, the much awaited and the skipping heartbeat at the very sound of the postman oppas. It is the busiest month, and everyone is shopping like there's no tomorrow as Eid is just round the corner. With thousands of parcel everyday, sometimes we're not sure where our beloved parcels have been to or what have they gone through and at some point, which day and what time are they coming through? So postman oppas, we depend on you!

If only someone can translate the subs.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=282444292923727&id=100034744745070

Credit tiktok awwabin26

• LOL 7

I saw the greatest BINJIN receipt again which is the LA GROCERY shopping. woohhooo :lol::wub:

their agencies said that they just happen to meet up in the US. and that they have their own personal agenda/schedules. 

but it just made me think. If i were there in the US, i can possibly meet up with a friend. BUT they were seen not just once (the first one has no physical evidence), but TWICE. And it seems like they are even planning to cook food and drink wine! So that’s not just grocery shopping. But cooking and dining as well. Waaahhhh :lol: 

don’t mind me though. Hahaha I just have some free time this PM so i have been doing some analysis :lol::lol:

• Like 5

Speaking of wrap up party...We clearly can see YJ reaction to the kissing scene because she was laughing shyly but you can actually see and guess HB reaction too...he was actually laughing shyly too in a HB way lol Look at his hand movement the moment YJ started laughing too...I believe his reaction was exactly the same as when he got embarrassed when the cameraman zoom in on him during Baeksang Award 2019 lol 

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

40 minutes ago, Drac07 said:

These scenes always made me teary eyed everytime I watched it, but today i'd ROTFL! Malaysia's online shoppers be like -  the longing, the much awaited and the skipping heartbeat at the very sound of the postman oppas. It is the busiest month, and everyone is shopping like there's no tomorrow as Eid is just round the corner. With thousands of parcel everyday, sometimes we're not sure where our beloved parcels have been to or what have they gone through and at some point, which day and what time are they coming through? So postman oppas, we depend on you!

If only someone can translate the subs.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=282444292923727&id=100034744745070

Credit tiktok awwabin26

Omg. It's super funny, I can't stop laughing. Haha.. They so creative

Let me help with the translator
Part 1
HB: Why this aunty running?
SYJ:

-Postman oppa!! Where is my parcel?
-I wait for long a time ady
HB: How should I know ?!
SYJ: 
- But the seller said the parcel shud be arrived within 3 day
- Its ady day 5 , why still not here

Part 2
SYJ: I check the tracking number, the parcel ady arrived Butterworth
* Postman guy deep inhales his breath, he tried to be patient
HB: 
-Be patient
-The parcel definitely arrived
-Other people can patiently wait for 3 week
-Its Ramadhan month now (fasting/holy month) , u shud learn to be more patient
- Happy break the fast (usually at around 7pm in Ramadhan month)
SYJ: 
-Thank you postmen oppa
-Happy break the fast also

Part 3
SYJ: 
-Eh, postmen guy! 
-What r u doing here? 
HB: Nothing, I'm delivering parcel, I need to send here & there
SYJ: Even during night time? 
HB: Yup, I work overtime tonight
SYJ: So, do u have my parcel ? 
HB:
- NO
- Did I tell u before to learn to be more patient. 
SYJ: 
-Haish, I can't be patient anymore
-My friend parcel ady arrived even she just bought it
- Why is my parcel so slow to arrived?! 
- Did u know waiting so long is torturing me
- U keep on saying tomorrow x2

Haha.. Hope this help

• LOL 7

I did some reasearch to day on every platform that i could possibly look for in case i might find something new and juicy about BINJIN and i found.... nothing. 

But here i give you a clip that probably you guys have seen it thousand times. But still make us smile from ear to ear everytime we see it.

I don’t know if it’s SYJ or YSR in this clip... look at her smile :ph34r: :phew:

• Like 2
  • LOL 11
  • Love 4

2 hours ago, Binjin2Ri said:

Yeah I follow her too. She has a wonderful, dorky and quirky kind of humor. I wish I know who she is or if she is a member here too haha. Love her. So full of ideas.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, GroceryShipper said:

Back to when they were younger. Don't confuse yourself with the images, I know they look like twins in their younger years.

Honestly, if I didnt know who they are, I would say they are the same person. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, blackbeannoodle said:

South Korean's celebrities public images are something that are influenced by the public (SK if the main consumer of Kdramas or Kfilms) and that makes or breaks their careers. HB and SYJ have denied their relationship multiple times now, if they were to suddenly announce they were getting married after all the denials they would be branded as liars. Couples that are suspected to be in a relationship are seen by Knetz as taking advantage of filming as a way to go on free dates while being paid. The korean industry thrives on the idea of an obtainable "oppa" or "noona" and crazy (saesang) fans can easily damage the celebs image with rumors and accusations of lying to the public. Things like fansites or fanmeetings where the celeb does cute things for the fans only encourages this sort of behavior.

Whatever u have written above is VALID RELEVANT AND VERY COMMON not just in South Korea but throughout the world..it's not only the south Korean audience who prefers a single actor or actress....it's everyone globally.....the main reason why actors and actresses tend to marry late in most big film industries....but again I find the fans more mature now.....they don't judge celebs based on their bf gf or marital status anymore.....in addition to being a good actor and good-looking what gets valued more is their overall personality given its has become so easy to watch the interviews online....

I don't think I wud have been a lesser fan of BINJIN if they were just friends as they are amazing actors extremely beautiful and to top it all very down to earth human beings which is so rare 

And many celebs tend to hide their relationship initially....that doesn't make them liars.....it's part and parcel of the movie industry and even fans can fathom that.....people are not so naive now a days the way fandom used to be even 10 years back 

Audience accept hero heroines in a relationship be it inside and outside industry...on the contrary those who are maintaining a steady love life are being even more respected and appreciated by industry and audience alike 

It's not about the getting married anymore....fans are also asking BINJIN to STAY MARRIED as I can see from the comments in YouTube 

So I don't think BINJIN being in a relationship will hinder the possibility of them pairing up again in a movie or drama 

It's a big loss if no producer or BINJIN themselves cant cash on the GOLBAL CRAZE their chemistry has created 

• Like 8
  • Love 2

7 hours ago, CLOY Nified said:

me too! the bts during the hospital bed scene. 

1. the part when SYJ asked HB if he did shower

2. SYJ is telling something to HB as she lay her head. I want to know what she's telling HB. I cant find that part with subtitle. This part is my favorite, YJ is looking at HB while talking as she lay her head on the pillow. She is really comfortable. Do you know what she's telling HB? Thanks! hehe. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2