[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

@Binjin2Ri. The funny thing is that all the staff and co-stars of CLoy clapped their hands and turned their eyes to HB and SYJ when the lights was on. It seems they were waiting something or expecting something from our Binjin:wub:

I think they are shippers too:D

My delulu mind

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3

30 minutes ago, Yasy05 said:

@Binjin2Ri. The funny thing is that all the staff and co-stars of CLoy clapped their hands and turned their eyes to HB and SYJ when the lights was on. It seems they were waiting something or expecting something from our Binjin:wub:

I think they are shippers too:D

My delulu mind

My take is that the director would probably know as he said himself at the press conference he’s not bothered if there were dating rumours, he saw it positively for better chemistry. I’m not sure about the rest of staff and crew, they might have suspected something’s going on but keep mum either because of confidential agreement or to protect them, or both :rolleyes:

• Like 5
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, GroceryShipper said:

I've been wanting to see a decent video of HB dancing. His moves make me laugh :D But even then, he looks so cute. :)

I think he’s better at music and acting than dancing :D

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, 4leafclover said:

Everyday I'm always hungry looking for new binjin contents on every platform and today, I saw this video that made my binjin heart flutter :wub:

Noticed a big difference in the cakes at the wrap at parties and as mentioned before the staff and her reactions to the finale :rolleyes: 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2

19 minutes ago, Seri2020 said:

Noticed a big difference in the cakes at the wrap at parties and as mentioned before the staff and her reactions to the finale :rolleyes: 

Totally!!!!! Thts a proper wedding cake, minus the bride and groom figure atop.

BTW, In the wrap up party for CLOY there is a part where it appears that the senior ladies are teasing HB and SYJ, anyone have a link to the translated bit of tht ???

41 minutes ago, Meli said:

As marriage announcements are raining in the korean ent industry in these past few days, I hope our lovebirds will jump the wagon too ^_^

After seeing this..I scanned through internet news regarding your topic and my...my..was I surprised with some fans reaction regarding celebrity marriage announcements..to the point of returning merchandise that celebrity endorsed or from what I read demanding exit from his group( let's not mention names here.) It's really a make or break situation for their careers and I think some endorsement contracts also may have some conditions of the endorsed staying single for the contract duration. Now I understand why they build walls as far as their private life is concerned. I hope that kfans will somehow evolve to the understanding that their idols are not Gods but human too seeking normalcy by having their own family. Hoping that when time comes and our Binjin will ever tie the knot..they will be welcomed and blessing be bestowed upon them not just by families, friends and the entertainment circle but fans as well

• Like 14
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, dreamerofRIRI said:

Ok he can't dance :lol::lol: !!!! Or is too shy about dancing in front of ppl !!!

OMG that was such a funny video of HB! He definitely can't dance and was so SUPER SHY of the girls dancing around him (he dare not even look at them). YJ needs to give him some private dancing lessons. :tounge_wink:

43 minutes ago, dreamerofRIRI said:

BTW, In the wrap up party for CLOY there is a part where it appears that the senior ladies are teasing HB and SYJ, anyone have a link to the translated bit of tht ???

There was some mis-translation there. I think the NK ahjumma was saying that there's no need to act as HB was already so good-looking, or something like that. Initial translation was that she said HB and SYJ don't need to act, so some thot she was giving away Binjin being a couple.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Binjin2Ri said:

A good advice for us shippers :thumbsup:

and also bodyguard too, HB bodyguard spotted along with YJ at LJH wedding..while HB was oversea for work

(confirmed to be HB bodyguard as i saw him with HB in so many events also escourting him in airport) ;)

• Like 3

Take a look at the write-up by Sparkling magazine for their first e-book version! Even the journalist Ship Binjin!

Sparkling Magazine excerpt :

Of course, this issue is fronted by the biggest K-Drama of the season: #CrashLandingOnYou’s #HyunBin and #SonYeJin! We had a chance to sit down with the leads, and if anything, it proves that sparks do fly between the two.

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 4

1 hour ago, dreamerofRIRI said:

Totally!!!!! Thts a proper wedding cake, minus the bride and groom figure atop.

I believe the topic of the unique cake choice was covered in a previous post. Someone found and posted a similar style cake for another kdrama wrap up party (can’t remember which, sorry!). So unfortunately though unique, it doesn’t seem totally suspicious to have a more traditional 2 or 3 tiered decorative cake. 

The ahjumma comments were also covered previously. I believe someone said the teasing was directed at HB, bc he’s so swoon worthy they said they didn’t need to act. 

What really struck me in that wrap up viewing video where we see SYJ bending over during the kissing scene then leaning toward HB is that someone behind them takes a photo. They first seem to take a photo of the screen then lower to where SYJ and HB are sitting, but as soon as SYJ moves they quickly put their phone away. Seemed suspicious to me, like someone trying to sneak a photo of them, but of course the timing of it could totally be a coincidence. Also, I can’t tell from that angle if SYJ is actually leaning on HB bc their seats are a bit staggered so though it looks like she’s leaning on him she could just be leaning toward the right. Would love another opinion!

Btw, I’m a silent fan of BinJin, and have only commented once before. I fell in love with their chemistry on CLOY, their interviews, and BTS. I’ve enjoyed reading everything on here and am totally rooting for them, but at the same time I am a realist, so I try not to read into the smallest things. So please tell me if I’ve gone off the rails with this one! Haha

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ClaireJT said:

I believe the topic of the unique cake choice was covered in a previous post. Someone found and posted a similar style cake for another kdrama wrap up party (can’t remember which, sorry!). So unfortunately though unique, it doesn’t seem totally suspicious to have a more traditional 2 or 3 tiered decorative cake. 

The ahjumma comments were also covered previously. I believe someone said the teasing was directed at HB, bc he’s so swoon worthy they said they didn’t need to act. 

What really struck me in that wrap up viewing video where we see SYJ bending over during the kissing scene then leaning toward HB is that someone behind them takes a photo. They first seem to take a photo of the screen then lower to where SYJ and HB are sitting, but as soon as SYJ moves they quickly put their phone away. Seemed suspicious to me, like someone trying to sneak a photo of them, but of course the timing of it could totally be a coincidence. Also, I can’t tell from that angle if SYJ is actually leaning on HB bc their seats are a bit staggered so though it looks like she’s leaning on him she could just be leaning toward the right. Would love another opinion!

Btw, I’m a silent fan of BinJin, and have only commented once before. I fell in love with their chemistry on CLOY, their interviews, and BTS. I’ve enjoyed reading everything on here and am totally rooting for them, but at the same time I am a realist, so I try not to read into the smallest things. So please tell me if I’ve gone off the rails with this one! Haha

Think when it comes to these two, everyone goes off the rails to some degree. But that's also how hopeful everyone is, because when it comes to destiny, serendipity, fate etc it's almost like the universe has been weaving the path for HB and SYJ to connect and we are all witness to it.

There now that's an example of how off the rails ppl (me specifically) are, I think you are good. :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

22 hours ago, Walk Kindly said:

you're very sounding aspiration @Choi sam sook :lol:

That's so entertaining .. :D Fans all over the world waiting for them to announce their marriage, or for going to the altar. This corona maybe have some good reason, we stay at home, do nothing, and watch CLOY. And we got a crush on them. And we knew, we feel that's something happened going on with them. As simple as that. 

Anyway...There something make me so relief, i read somewhere (I forget) that MOTA wrap party was held on December 2018, whereas the last episode of MOTA was ending on January 2019. Is that true? And we know the grocery happen on January 2019. If that's true, that's one make me happy again and more sure about Binjin. 

Just watching Secret Garden, actually I got curious which episode that SYJ came up? But I am little disappointed with the interaction between HB and HJW (because not with SYJ:phew:), Thank Goodness, HB such a cutie and so handsome. I couldn't stand with HB jacket, aigoo.. A decade ago, no wonder right? But his acting such a gems in here, I'm still on 5th episode, while watching "When the Camilia Blooms" , my pov , I should be fair judges too right for Baeksang? :D 

Too many their movie or drama that I want to watch, so I stop watching CLOY for my bedtime story now. But everyday I watch their interview, their BTS, to find another hint again. So, literally, I'm still can NOT moving on from them. :wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 3