[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

A few shippers here want to see more women names on Box Office Power List, so I post another survey about actors/ actresses ticket ranking power which were made among the most popular movies producers/ distributors in 2017

Actresses

1. Son Ye Jin: 22 points

2. Kim Hye Soo Senior: 17 points

3. Jun Ji Hyun: 14 points

4. Han Hyo Joo: 11 points

5. Jeon Do Yeon Senior: 4 points

3-AFEC477-DACA-4-A14-926-F-AFD131-E93-A2

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 5
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Yasy05 said:

Finally I’ve finished reading this thread from 1-506 pages. Dang! It is indeed a rollercoaster ride. I opt to read some threads that criticizes SYJ for being a outspoken woman because it makes my blood pressure high:grimace:. And then when I see her earthly personality on those videos on youtube it reminds me to forgive and forget. 

Frankly I’m a HB fan but I never ship him with his co star before even though I love him in SEGA days. I watched his kdrama and movies just to justify my craziness of HB’s handsomeness but then CLoy came. Oh boy those eyes can’t lie even his acting is great but their is something with SYJ that those eyes feels natural, pure and real. I am a bit emotional because as what I see HB is in love. I am very happy for him. I never ship him with anyone except with SYJ. She makes him giggles and crazy in love. 

My interest in loving SYJ is going stronger because I am curious why HB fall for her. And now I conclude this girl have a lot to offer in terms of talent, personality and pureness. She is a goddess of beauty and personality. That is why I am here now as a binjin shipper. 

Sorry for my grammar because I am not fluent in English.

I am with this ship through the end.

#Ingrocerywetrust.

@Yasy05

Hi! Its nice to see hyunbin fan since Sega days here! I watched Sega then as well (I didn’t ship him with the costar) but after he came back from the military service he rarely accepted a role in drama. Since im more into kdrama than movies, I didn’t follow him as much as before during that time. My point is do you see any difference between now and then? like when he was interviewing // I just want to be sure that Im not the one who see the love in his eyes lol 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

@Reye_ Ackerman09 I read somewhere on here (many many pages ago) that Swoon viewers were asked to submit their questions for HB and SYJ by October 25 so I’m assuming those videos were filmed sometime shortly after that. The press con took place on December 9.

How nice it was to wake up to all these long and insightful posts about what a match made in heaven the two of them are! My shopper heart loves it 

• Like 9
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

They are Binjin shippers themselves, and I was SWOONING with them as they swooned over Binjin in the video LOL!! Also, hear their perspective as Koreans. :D They add a lot of new insight / perspective to Binjin's skinship and also the BTS editors choice of captions. :D

Ugghh... my heart! I really wish I have a friend who will giggle with me while watching these BTS instead of just being indulged and living this life secretly. :p Only my cat understands. And of course all of you here that's why although I said I won't be commenting and just be reading and liking stuff, my excitement just goes through the roof being able to talk freely about it. These are energies saved since January. I've been reading posts here since February. LoL! 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

52 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

Alright Binjin Shoppers!! Time to SWOON again!! This youtube channel is one of my fav when it comes to CLOY reaction video. They are 2 korean gals who does video reviews and reactions to kdramas. AND they have JUST released a reaction video to Binjin BTS!! They are Binjin shippers themselves, and I was SWOONING with them as they swooned over Binjin in the video LOL!! Also, hear their perspective as Koreans. :D They add a lot of new insight / perspective to Binjin's skinship and also the BTS editors choice of captions. :D

Aigoooo I was soooo excited when I saw them post after all this while, and my gosh I feel like they are me!! Couldn't help but relive those moments again with the BTS as if I hadn't been watching for like the nth time already lol. Love the added insights as well, particularly that part when HB was teasing SYJ about not looking directly at her, sounds legit when they observed he was aiming for her hands :lol: These girls are so precious, many thanks to them for uplifting us!

• Like 12

Am I the only one who thinks SYJ loves him more than he loves her, I mean look at her wearing blankets during couch talk and kakao talk, not showing off her beautiful legs, did she ever done that before?reminds me the famous line-- a woman's heart is like a ocean.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@Indianfan

I’m supprised to know that your very first post at Soompi is to raise a sensitive question on who loves whom more

I’m sorry to disappoint you as SYJ wore blankets in other movies promo events too (eg: Be With You - March 2018, from 0:50)

Spoiler

CLOY Kakao is in Dec - Winter time. 
She wore a long dress not a blanket in Couch Talk

Spoiler

79241501_3320953894643622_65884362142778

Look at what SYJ wore on the same day when HB reminded her to cover her legs at TN promo

If she loves him more than he loves her, she has already accepted to reveal their romance relationship to the public (he always wants to). He agrees to keep their relationship private because of her. This means that she has an upper hand in their relationship.

Hope this answers your trolling question

She showed off her beautiful legs at CLOY presscon by wearing a very short dress

Afternoon Nego

Evening Seoul Award
15-C9-C4-B5-758-A-4-CA2-8-CC9-3059096-CE

• Like 8
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 4

@lalaland i have seen the video. It was from tn promo and i am talking about cloy promo which is one year apart, maybe she avoided to run in that kind of situation this time. In couch talk it seemed she put something over her knees. If you are saying she did not, its ok, if you are saying she used leg balnkets before for other events then its also ok. I think I was wrong then. I had no intention to troll, i had no intention of sounding competitive (loving more has nothing to do of having a upperhand in a relationship), still i am sorry if my question seemed like a trolling question. As for being it my first post, i am a lurker here for a long time, there must be first time of everything. No more argument please. Peace.

Edited by Indianfan
Thorough Explanation

I don't understand what is the purpose of discussing who is superior in relationships, who controls the relationship, who is most in love, who should be bent on their knees, making their relationship seem like a competition, and what the end if this is a competition about who is "the most", in the end we will get one winner who arrives at the port and the others lose and may be left behind at sea. And you finally can see who is the most like you want :)

If HB and YJ as you think bring their egos because they feel superior to the others, then they shouldn't have think to be together, let alone get married because this kind of relationship will not last long :)
  • Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, cloyfan said:

14:22 - When he talks about how she was more bubbly and lively than he expected, she seems to love it and starts smiling and giggling again (and even puts her head down on the table) 

So many pink bubbles indeed :) 

And let's not forget at 14:40, directornim just really have to infuse his excitement in the conversation when he mentioned that he, too, wanted to see the two of them work together again. Ahhh! Matchmaking is a skill! Those slips of the tongue were classics! Clap! Clap!

• Like 4
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

HB to YJ

Keep making me fall and making my mind go wild with your sexy dresses, your soft touch and your eye smile.

Don’t force me to stop staring at you, Honey. I just can’t resist your charm.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

4 hours ago, cloyfan said:

On the topic of SYJ (who is usually very confident and doesn't get flustered in interviews) showing her girly and heart fluttering side with HB, here are some moments I've bookmarked in this video

8:23 - When they are asked to give each other chemistry scores out of 100, she asks HB to go first (of course she would haha) and gets visibly nervous as she's waiting for his answer (she fixes her dress, she plays with her hands). After he gives the sweet answer of deducting 10 points only because they didn't get to work together very much, you can tell she is very happy with the shy smile. She then gives him 100 points because SYJ is a master flirt :P At 9:06 you can tell how her heart must be fluttering as she is playing with her fingers and shyly smiling at him again.

12:25 - When she compliments him on being a great actor, he bows which makes her giggle and gets flustered at what a cute gesture that was for a few seconds before she continues talking again 

13:35 - When he talks about how he wants meet her eyes in a different work, she smiles and takes a breath (girl just lost her breath at those words haha)

14:22 - When he talks about how she was more bubbly and lively than he expected, she seems to love it and starts smiling and giggling again (and even puts her head down on the table) 

So many pink bubbles indeed :) 

The one in vimeo is actually the complete video and there were scenes edited out in the youtube vid which for me is interesting.

Regarding the scoring, she really needs to ask what the perfect score and have to ask him to go first. When she compliments him and he bow to acknowledge her, she didn't just giggle. Indeed she got flustered but she lost track of what she was saying! She blinked several times and takes a deep breathe before she can continue.

Here are some of my obervations througout their movie promo events:

1) First day, you can feel the excitement and happiness on their faces. Whenever they are asked some "personal" but standard questions, they will look at each other and got a huge grin on their faces.  For instance, first meeting @0:58 (was there a private joke or something?), unexpected chemistry at 2:30, working with SYJ at 3:04.  It's like they need to check with each other before they respond.

At 4:08 when Hyun Bin was telling them how they all meet. HB was being consistent in being a perfectionist and being meticulous in preparing for his role. Apparently, he was the one who initiated discussions of the script prior to the production shoot. 

I also noticed that she tried to avoid HB except when needed (or the question is about her and HB) and also her body faces the Director a lot and engage with conversations with him. There were a lot of schedules that day including the movie house where they looked like they're going on an actual movie date (and that popcorn!).

2) Day 2 after almost a week of gap, you can sense that SYJ was a bit tensed (just my observation) but still candid though. She never failed to suprised HB with her actions or response especially giving the perfect score and even have to say that she even liked acting with the monitor (though it was difficult) because it was Hyun Bin.

3) Day 3 after the media premier, even the interviewer noticed the tension and awkwardness between the two of them. Hyun Bin's body to me was like squirming esp when he was anxiously anticipating SYJ's response.

The rest was like the same but they only becomes more comfortable and relax during star/movie talk live. I just noticed in all their interviews that everytime food is mentioned, HB never fails to laugh or smile. On their  final major interview event, SYJ even have to asked if they can do more.   The rest is history, you can tell they become more comfortable during the stage meeting tour and HB was indulgent in taking a lot of selcas with SYJ.

1 hour ago, Felizak@t said:

And let's not forget at 14:40, directornim just really have to infuse his excitement in the conversation when he mentioned that he, too, wanted to see the two of them work together again. Ahhh! Matchmaking is a skill! Those slips of the tongue were classics! Clap! Clap!

Love the rookie director! His candidness makes him endearing and spilled a lot of information about those two.  His candidness and the camaraderie between him, SYJ and HB was a pure joy to watch. You can tell the fondness and the friendship they have with the rookie director and no traces of them being a hallyu superstars.

• Like 4
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1