[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

3 minutes ago, VivianWww said:

I personally think they are definitely dating now. The beginning phase of their relationship is during Negotiation promotion period. I have been a long time fans of both so I can tell the distinction from their reactions towards each other vs theirs towards other costars. For now they labelled their relationship as “close friends” just to cover up their closeness in the public eyes. Being a married women, let me tell you there’s no way close platonic friends behave or looking at each other like that. 

I think they are Dispatch 1/1 couple this year but they negotiated with them to only come out after this drama finish. Hyun Bin will jump straight to film a movie after this so I think they will probably get married in the summer not spring. His movie is scheduled to hit theatre this Sep which is very very rush make me think they need to catch on a special event. If they get married before the movie screening then the movie will get more attention. 

In Korea, it’s tradition for the wives to stay at home take care of the family, have children after the marriage, maybe that’s why Son Ye Jin has no more project coming after this drama?

This is just my assumption, wish them all the best. 

I am seriously hoping that this is true and will come true :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

27 minutes ago, VivianWww said:

I personally think they are definitely dating now. The beginning phase of their relationship is during Negotiation promotion period. I have been a long time fans of both so I can tell the distinction from their reactions towards each other vs theirs towards other costars. For now they labelled their relationship as “close friends” just to cover up their closeness in the public eyes. Being a married women, let me tell you there’s no way close platonic friends behave or looking at each other like that. 

I think they are Dispatch 1/1 couple this year but they negotiated with them to only come out after this drama finish. Hyun Bin will jump straight to film a movie after this so I think they will probably get married in the summer not spring. His movie is scheduled to hit theatre this Sep which is very very rush make me think they need to catch on a special event. If they get married before the movie screening then the movie will get more attention. 

In Korea, it’s tradition for the wives to stay at home take care of the family, have children after the marriage, maybe that’s why Son Ye Jin has no more project coming after this drama?

This is just my assumption, I hope that I’m right. Anw, wish them all the best. 

I don't know if SYJ will give up her career to be a stay at home wife though. She takes her career very seriously and is so passionate about acting. I would hope she would not give up her career just because of marriage.

• Like 5
  • Love 4

27 minutes ago, VivianWww said:

This is just my assumption, I hope that I’m right. Anw, wish them all the best. 

@VivianWww People have been saying that their interactions during the press conference for CLOY was awkward or that HB seemed awkward. What do you think of it? Is there any truth to it? TIA. 

• Insightful 1

17 minutes ago, marshemell0ws said:

I don't know if SYJ will give up her career to be a stay at home wife though. She takes her career very seriously and is so passionate about acting. I would hope she would not give up her career just because of marriage.

Temporarily she will have to... Like kimtaehee after bearing 2kids she is back. Unlike the other famous one right after the marriage she is back to drama. 

So for these BinJin, as much as we want them to get married and its also our prayers and wish that they can have as fast as possible, their little ones too:D. So i guess all of us here are much eager to see that lovely little hyunbin and sinyejin, am i right? 

• Like 2
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, marshemell0ws said:

WOW I came across this...back in 2017. Have no idea what award(s) they won but they sat together!!! Anyone have more information to share about this? It didn't seem like they knew each other then but they sat together and won in the same category?

It's at PIFAN where they both won the Producers' Choice Awards :)

http://www.korea.net/NewsFocus/Culture/view?articleId=120658

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

42 minutes ago, luffie said:

@VivianWww People have been saying that their interactions during the press conference for CLOY was awkward or that HB seemed awkward. What do you think of it? Is there any truth to it? TIA. 

I think their behaviours are understandable. They had to watch their every moves since they’re in front of public. What took my attention was how HB answered the question about their dating rumour. He seemed eager to take the mic and gave a straight up answer, I do think it’s a planned one SYJ knew and went a long with it. Their smiles and also the director’s smile made me think he also knew about them. The director’s answers about their castings are also didn’t make sense, he casted HB because of his NK accent? I think the casting decision is not up to him to make.

Did anyone notice HB and SYJ both gave  gifts for staffs in this drama. HB gave them North Face padded jackets and SYJ gave them Manyo products. I think HB’s gifts a little too generous. Those jackets are retailed for $300 in my country. Did he try to bribe them or something haha? Someone please enlighten me.

• Like 7
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 1

Chingu! Hello!

After their agencies’ latest official denials I had decided to stay off this thread unless there are updates related to both of them as an item. However, after seeing some of your posts regarding the Jo Jin Mo (JJM) matter and voicing doubts about Hyun Bin’s character, the Hyun Bin fan in me makes me feel compelled to share some facts. My intention is only to share factual information that I know of and to correct any misinformation that some of you might be harboring. I also hope that this sharing will stem any further distortions that will harm the reputation of Hyun Bin (I see that not only here, but some in the drama thread have also asked about this. I am posting here and not Hyun Bin’s thread coz his fans are in the know and there’s no necessity to educate his likeminded fans, whereas some of you here and some in the drama thread may be laboring under misperceptions; and since I can’t post in the drama thread, this is the best place to post).

First, the whole thing started with JJM’s phone being hacked. It was a severe violation of his privacy. Get this right. It was a crime committed against him and he was a victim of that crime. The criminals (hackers believed to be from outside of SK) blackmailed him. He refused to pay the ransom money demanded by them and he reported to the police and this came out in the news. When I read that news, I applauded his courage to stand up against criminals. Lo and behold, the next day, the very chats that were used by the criminals to demand a ransom from him was spread to the media. No one knows how this came about. It could well be the hackers selling it to the media for money. After that, one thing led to another and it spiraled out of control with many more victims suffering from the effects of crimes. Pardon me for the strong language that is dictated by my sense of justice.

Now on the chats that were exposed - these are just chats between JJM and Jang Dong Geon (JDG) and no one else. The chats were not in a chatroom with other people. It’s just the two of them. There are two lines/series of chats. One was in 2013. The 2013 chats about trainee actresses etc were just gossip chats between two men who are good friends. The gossip chats aren’t unlike any normal gossip chats that some, if not most, engage in between or among friends whom they trust. In exposing these chats, these reporters who have reported in an irresponsible manner and the netizens who have jumped to conclusions and are indiscriminately bashing them without regard to the fact that they are relying on illegally obtained information -  all of these people have not only further violated the privacy of the people involved but they have also abetted in the criminal activities of the hackers because they have helped them to cause even more harm to the victims. In not wanting to bow to the demands of hackers, JJM has become an even greater victim of the crime against him. And not only that, his family, his friends and their families - all are but victims of the original crime of phone hacking. The second line/series of chats in which Hyun Bin’s Name was mentioned- these chats occurred in 2014 - these chats were totally unrelated to the 2013 chats. The 2014 chats were also between JJM and JDG only and in the chats, JDG mentioned to JJM that he was going to play golf with Hyun Bin and two others in the afternoon. Hyun Bin, JDG and quite a few veteran actors are part of a k celeb baseball team. They used to play baseball together and some of them may also have become good golf buddies. It is also a fact that Hyun Bin and JDG are good friends. 

Why did this thing implicate Hyun Bin, you might ask. Well, it all boils down to his name being used in headlines that are deliberately crafted to attract eyeballs. He is very popular and his drama is currently airing. Putting his name in the headlines of the news would attract people’s attention. That’s how this nonsense spread all over Korean SNS and other sites like weibo. On weibo, many marketeers seized the opportunity to spin this to get traffic, especially because CLoY is hella popular among Chinese kdrama fans right now. That’s why VAST had to step in with that notice. And we fans are so glad they did that. Coz it allowed us to proactively report these accounts to VAST and to the platform owners. Fans spent two days doing that and many posts were taken down. Hyun Bin’s Chinese fans also posted clarification information to educate others. 

)PS: 2 days ago, the police issued a statement stating that spreading the illegally obtained chats and spreading malicious rumors/attacks is also a secondary crime which are liable to police action and prosecution. Yesterday JJM issued a public apology and he has said he has also sent a private apology to all who have been hurt by this incident.)

Re whether that VAST notice was meant to target Binjin rumors, I’d like to share that it was also necessary to stem such rumors. The great chemistry between the two of them has caused all kinds of rumors to crop up - for example I have seen Knetz posting comments to the effect that “my auntie or so and so I know work in Shilla Hotel and she/he told me that the two are getting married etc etc”. These are most definitely rumors- whether baseless or not. If this were really the case I would imagine that only an exclusive few at the top would know. So they are definitely spread by people who are not in a position to receive actual information. And the rumors also got to a point whereby people were betting that the new year couple to be exposed by Dispatch would be them which is also utter nonsense as this is not how Dispatch works. So yes, VAST notice is intended to  cover such rumors as it is necessary to do so.

As for my own position, after their official denials, I have decided to take things at face value. When VAST responded over the wedding and breakup rumors in this manner - “The wedding and breakup rumors came from uninvolved people and netizens and are therefore baseless. We will make announcements when necessary.”  - I thought it was still open-ended. But thereafter, SYJ’s agency responded with, “The wedding and breakup rumors are ridiculous because the two aren’t even dating” - that more or less dealt a death knell for any further speculation for me.

I have always said over here that I don’t consider myself a shipper. I love both of them especially since after CLoY. They have such fantastic chemistry and their chemistry has certainly made CLoY so enjoyable and so successful. Their fantastic chemistry is not least due to the fact that they both are such talented actors and they both individually are such great chemistry fairies who can work up great chemistry with their Co-leads, especially SYJ. As a fan of Hyun Bin I feel honored to have the opportunity to watch them act together in this project. Of all his co-leads, SYJ is the best co-lead thus far (as far as I am concerned) coz of her great emotive acting and the chemistry they both exude together. i read the questions that some of you have posed re Hyun Bin’s gaze and his chemistry with his other co-leads. I am not fond of doing comparison. You should check it for yourself. My take is that he has displayed a degree of comfort and familiarity with SYJ that I have not seen in his interactions with his other Co-leads. And fact is they’ve both described each other as “close friends”. He has also mentioned SYJ as a close friend and about his respect for and admiration of her as an actor so many times. So for me, I just want to be contented that I am able to see and celebrate their great chemistry together. This alone is good enough and I am thankful for that. Such great chemistry may not come by for Hyun Bin again or it may be a long while before I get to see it again. I just want to treasure this.

I will end my post here. PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE my post as I do not want to encourage any further discussion on the JJM matter. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 16

Mega stars' reactions to dating rumors have some parallels

By Kang Aa-young

The way two mega stars ― Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin ― have reacted to the rumors they are dating has some parallels with the "Song-Song couple" referring to Song Hye-kyo and Song Joong-ki who stunned the nation in October 2017 with their surprise marriage announcement.

On Jan. 10, photos featuring the celebrities together abroad popped up online and circulated quickly with speculation they were dating. The two were quick to deny the rumors and insisted they "happened" to be there together.

Once additional photos or other convincing pieces of evidence are suggested, they partially admitted they were there together but it was not prearranged. Their encounter there was accidental, their agencies said.

It remains to be seen is if Hyun and Son are going to follow the steps taken by the Song-Song couple. The two Songs stunned the nation after announcing their marriage plans following their previous repeated denials of their dating.

The A-list actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin worked together in the 2018 film "The Negotiation." Rumors of the two dating spread online as an unnamed internet user posted photos showing them together in the United States. Immediately, their agencies denied the rumors and claimed they were not in the United States.

Days after their denial, another sets of photos circulated online. In those photos, the two celebrities were grocery shopping. Hyun Bin is seenpushing a cart and Son is behind him checking items. As pieces of evidence that are hard to refute pop up, their agencies admitted they were in the United States but for different purposes.

Hyun's agency said he went there on a business trip, whereas Son's agency claimed she was traveling. According to their agencies, the two celebrities "happened to know they were in the same city in the United States and got together for a meal." But their agencies still denied the two were an item.

"They are close and as far as we know they just met for a catch-up," Hyun's VAST Entertainment agency told local news agency.

MS Team Entertainment, Son's agency, also issued a similar statement.

"They hung out there with their friends who were also at the grocery store. They are not dating," it read.

In the crime thriller "The Negotiation," Son's character Ha Chae-yoon works for the Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency's "crisis negotiation team." Ha negotiates with hostage-takers who kidnapped two people. The film sold 1 million tickets in its first week in Korea.

The similarities between the rumors and the photos have echoes of the rumors of the now-married couple Song Hye-kyo and Song Joong-ki who drew excessive attention from fans at home and abroad. The two co-starred in the 2016 hit TV series "Descendants of the Sun" which aired on KBS.

The two Songs were captured in photos grocery shopping in New York which circulated rapidly online. But they denied they were a couple.

Their agencies said Song Hye-kyo took a vacation in New York and accidentally met Song Joong-ki there. Their encounter was a coincidence, they insisted at that time.

"There is no reason to take it seriously," Song Hye-kyo's agency, UAA Korea told reporters, saying the two are "good colleagues" who have worked together.

The 16-episode drama "Descendants of the Sun" tells a love story between an army captain and a doctor who are on a humanitarian mission together in a fictional war-torn country called Uruk.

The drama was Song Joong-ki's first TV work since he completed his military duty. It has enjoyed tremendous popularity since premiering last February simultaneously here and in China.

The popularity of actor Song Joong-ki was phenomenal at that time, especially in China as he won the list of the most popular celebrities in a Chinese survey, overtaking Lee Min-ho's place.

Experts say the marriage of an A-lister couple is like a "double-edged sword."

"Both of them are hugely popular. They must be careful to keep their current position," culture critic Ha Jae-keun said. "But as the Song-Song couple showed, there is a new market that could be created, if two stars getting married, which could be a plus to both of their careers."

We shall see B)

• Like 2
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 1

@KimSooHanMoo May I ask if her agency just outright confirmed that they were not dating cuz as far as I found in some translated articles, her agency only stated sth like people might’ve misunderstood the nature of their relationship due to their good performance they put up in the drama so they just laughed it off?

I mean to normal people, those statements could bare the same meaning but to a shipper like me, a completely direct denial is still harder to take in for my fragile heart :scream:

Just joking, tbh it doesn’t matter much cuz I’ve seen many couples, even some that I actually shipped denied but turned out to be an item. However I’d be grateful if you can confirm. Thanks.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

On 1/16/2020 at 4:48 AM, cybertron said:

It is not nice to say he is not good for her,or she is not good for him.

What we see about them is just their personality in public.

They,themself know each other well.

If one of them feel uncomfortable with each other,they won't play golf together,won't grocery shop together.

But based on what people around them said about them (other celebrities),i believe both of them are very good people.

"Close friends" is a prove they can go well together.

Especially looking at their group of bestfreinds,all are same gender.

And i personally think no "close friends" term between a man and a woman.

I know many haters and other shippers attack my Yejin after the misleading info.

Not only allkpop and soompi.

Other big ig accs posted the same thing.

Im trying to avoid to read those haters comment.

What makes me relief is in every post,theres a few fans explain that legal action is not related with SYJ and call the admin of the pages "stupid".:lol:

To those haters,can't they think rationally.

If HB don't like to be link with SYJ,if he feel uneasy with their rumor,if he don't want to be disturb with a rumor with SYJ,he won't accept this drama at the first place.

I bet both of them and their agency are well aware and think carefully before accept this drama that no matter what,once they decided to act together...

All the eyes will focus on them and fans will ship them.

It is absolutely normal fans ship kdrama leads.

Moreover,the break up and wedding rumor didn't ruin his reputation at all.

About the way he look at her.

I didn't ship them by the way he look at her.

I saw some comment about "the way he look at her" to the other kdrama leads as well.

But nothings happen.

The one thing make me smell something fishy during nego promo is when he told her to cover her leg.

Like i said before,come on..she's been in the industry almost 20 yrs,she knows how to handle that.

She wore shorter than that during Pirates promo.

For me,it is a bit "not so polite" to ask the woman to cover her leg if she is not his woman.

And thats the way how a man protect his woman.

Lastly,i really hope and pray they will end up together.

If no,please stay single forever.:tounge_xd:

So,they can play golf together,grocery shop together,travel together,celebrate birthday each other,selfie together & don't have to worry their partner will get jealous.

p/s : My dear Yejin,im still waiting u to post your birthday celebration with your 7 cinderella group.

Did you celebrate with someone else,thats why u and ur bff didnt post any pics of ur bday.....Just like last year:smirk:

@cybertronI luv what you said.:wub:

If those are their fans, they would want them to be happy and everyone could see how genuinely happy they are. So I do not understand the rationality of haters or people not understanding why we would ship them both. Unless it is just comments about their rumors, I do not believe what others said of them being as friends who are comfortable but not dating. Come on how comfortable can they get and not have feelings for each other ?! Other couples have also denied in the past, only to come forward and admit to dating. 

As to why their agencies continue to deny those rumors, I would want to believe there would be a right time for them to announce. 

• Like 8

@KimSooHanMoo where did you get SYJ's label SM ent statement? I never read about that. How can it be a different meaning with below news?

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/01/hyun-bin-and-son-ye-jins-representatives-deny-dating-and-marriage-rumors 

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin's representatives have vehemently denied netizen speculation that the two are dating and planning to get married. 

Many rumors have been circling the web, including one that states the couple had dated and broken up, but the two entertainers' labels were quick to squash them. Son Ye Jin's label MS Team Entertainment stated: "The rumors of their breaking up or getting married are rising due to tabloid news but it is absolutely not true and doesn't make sense. They are receiving good feedback from their drama, and many people may misunderstand their relationship due to their good performance and acting. They are currently suffering through cold weather to film, and we ask that you give our drama more attention."

Hyun Bin's label VAST Entertainment stated: "We also thought 'What kind of rumors are these' and laughed." The couple was rumored to be dating but denied that they were and are currently starring in the drama 'Crash Landing On You'. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, BoyzwithLuv said:

"Both of them are hugely popular. They must be careful to keep their current position," culture critic Ha Jae-keun said. "But as the Song-Song couple showed, there is a new market that could be created, if two stars getting married, which could be a plus to both of their careers."

Hopefully for the BinJin friendship they would remain strong even if they are not.... 

• Like 2

@BINGO_O @peggygordon Oh that’s what I remember haha. I read it in the Hangeul version. The word “ridiculous” was used by SYJ’s agency and I do remember her agency said, “the wedding and breakup rumors are ridiculous because they aren’t even dating”. They did go on to say, “their fantastic chemistry might have sparked off these rumors. They are both shooting in the cold weather and have not even been getting enough sleep. Please focus on supporting their drama.” I don’t really follow her news and so I won’t say I remember her agency’s statement very clearly (like 100%) but that’s what I remember. And VAST’s statement did have something to this effect - “we will make the announcement if there’s anything” (quite in line with Hyun Bin’s past practices).

Well, it is true that the wedding rumors and breakup rumors in the same breath do sound ridiculous given that they have not even admitted to dating.

As a fan of Hyun Bin, I will say this. He has in the past readily admitted to being in a relationship. And he made the announcement without waiting to be exposed by the media etc. Thereafter there was not a squeak in the media or news of any sighting of the couple etc. So the media did respect his privacy. This time round it is the exact opposite. Media and the public have sighting pics and continue to speculate but these are all answered with denials. As his fan, I want to just leave it at face value haha..

One or some among you have described him as a “woman magnet”, as a fan of Hyun Bin, I find this term rather unpalatable. If you look at some of the BTS, you’d realize that the out-of-script “skinship” is almost always initiated by his co-lead. This is the case even in CLoY. You see SYJ pushing him or beating his chest or SYJ pretending to strangle him etc. In other BTS with his other co-leads, I can even detect his avoidance of unnecessary skinship. He is popular -  other actors, PDs etc like him. Should he be blamed for being likeable? I have been told by some of his Chinese fans that the CLoY BTS are nothing compared with Pretty Noona ones haha.. I can’t comment as I didn’t watch Pretty Noona. That said, as I have said before, these BTS are intended for drama promo and so, I myself won’t bother to read too much into them but ofc if it gives you shipping enjoyment, why not? Other shippers have been taking the “nothing” bits here and there and playing up things in their imaginations to almost a delusional level. By contrast, Binjin shipping has  been so mature and civil and even understated when there’s a whole lot more basis for Binjin shipping haha:glasses:

As for his no. of public relationships, if we assume that it’s really just 3, two very short ones that don’t really even count (in my opinion), and all over the course of 18 years or so, then I don’t think it’s indicative of anything other than that he has not yet met the right one or one where both are mutually prepared for it to last beyond what it lasted. To be very honest, just because SYJ has not had any reported relationship doesn’t mean that she’s not had any. We all know that kmedia will not report if the dating partner is not from the entertainment industry. And there are also some whom they don’t report on for whatever reasons. So seen in this context, it would not be a fair conclusion to jump to, just because his had been made public in the past.

I have been a fan of Ji Sung for many years. He had a public relationship with Lee Bo Young for 5 years or so (privately it was possibly longer than that) before they were married. During that period, both of them were constantly harassed by breakup rumors. Everytime he had a new drama, rumors of breakup would break out. It got to a point where he said he was too tired to correct the wrong rumors. Similarly Hyun Bin too faced lots of breakup rumors during the period of his public relationship (the longest one) which were clearly baseless as things panned out.

So, in my opinion, for kceleb couples, it is best left shrouded in secrecy so that the relationship can develop at the pace that is good for the two involved, even if it means denying to death in the face of obvious evidence or hints etc etc. It’s sad enough that they are not able to walk around and be seen in public places and date freely like normal couples. The least that I can do is to respect their need for privacy - so, I am not bothered as to whether they are or they are not, etc. I love what I am seeing and I like both of them individually. So yes, if there’s an announcement in the future, I’d be super happy for them as they seem to match so well (based on the external factors that I can see). We can’t tell how they are like outside of the external appearance. So I’d rather not think about it. If there’s no public announcement, I am also totally happy too coz it’s just like that.

Haha..again, I must qualify that I am not really a shipper and so, I don’t have strong feelings either way. I hope you don’t get hurt by my frank sharing of my own views about things. Ultimately, I appreciate good artistes for their acting and for the works they give me. Of course, there will be one or two who occupy a bigger space in my heart haha - Hyun Bin holds the biggest space :blush:

But by all means, carry on shipping. The two are giving us sweetness overloads through and through and they get on so well! Even just 2Ri and RiRi shipping is enough for me to enjoy shipping for a long, long, long time haha - ( Hyun Bin’s fans from Secret Garden days like myself still feel that tingly warm feeling when rewatching SG couple even now, though this never went on to the real persons for me haha - for SYJ I am afraid I might have crossed the boundaries now and then and I have to constantly remind myself to pull back hehe :P

• Like 18
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

Just to clarify in case my comments triggered any opinion. What I said earlier are purely my assumption, my wistful thinking. I didn’t say they were facts or rumours I heard from someone. This is a shipping thread so I think we are entitled to do that. Besides, I think shipping is good for a romance drama as it generates buzz. I think that’s why TvN starting to give us more and more sweet bts scenes and stills from our OTP. 

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, VivianWww said:

Just to clarify in case my comments triggered any opinion. What I said earlier are purely my assumption, my wistful thinking. I didn’t say they were facts or rumours I heard from someone. This is a shipping thread so I think we are entitled to do that. Besides, I think shipping is good for a romance drama as it generates buzz. I think that’s why TvN starting to give us more and more sweet bts scenes and stills from our OTP. 

Agree with this.

I also believe that shipping is good for romance drama at it enhances the experience of watching the romance over so many episodes. If I do not ship or like the couple, quite often my interest in the romance cannot sustain and I will drop the drama after a few episodes.

I see shipping threads involving actors or actress who are attached or married even ( for example Lee Jong Suk and Lee Bo Young) so obviously shipping is not to be taken too seriously.

In my years of watching korean drama, I have shipped the following the most:

1) Lee Byung Hun and Song Hye Kyo while watching All In. Yes they went public with their relationship but they broke up in the end. :bawling:

2) Lee Sang Woo and Kim So Yeon while watching Happy Home. They went public after the drama ended and they are married now. This one was epic, when the drama was airing, there was 1 BTS where a  fellow cast member and director teased Lee Sang Woo about his on screen kiss with Kim So Yeon and there was another BTS where several cast members sat around a table while waiting for the lighting and camera to be set up and they all started chatting and teasing Kim So Yeon about Lee Sang Woo. :blush: It all added to the fun of watching that drama.

So finger crossed that RiRi couple will also turn from reel to real couple like the previous ones that I had shipped. I am enjoying watching the BTS for the RiRi couple for CLOY as much as the actual drama itself. :blush:

• Like 2
  • Love 8
  • Insightful 1

We just enjoy wholeheartedly this drama with a couple we ship faithfully who has an exceptionally great chemistry other than that we don't force anyone to join us:wub:We maintain respect to those who chip in some thoughts about this wonderful couple but we always be in mind to avoid spreading false rumors. 

Therefore, if our ship is sailing smoothly til walking up to the altar then we are so blessed as our hopes and wishes came true:innocent:... However if its not then we just stop with an open heart and who knows someday they will be given another collab project. So the ship continues for the drama sake only:)

• Like 3
  • Love 1