[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/20-pictures-hyun-bin-looking-fine-af-bless-timeline/

20+ Pictures of Hyun Bin Looking Fine To Bless Your Timeline

Captain Ri

127EABEE-FBA5-4B45-9CD0-C5FE7033164C.jpg

Hyun Bin is gaining fans far and wide with his latest drama Crash Landing On You. With his gorgeous looks, fit physique, and overflowing charisma, it’s not surprising that he’s so popular.

Here are some photos of Hyun Bin looking fine to put a little bit of good vibes in your day. Check out some of his best looks below!

—————

below is about dating in k-ent, some other names are brought up. If not interested, please skip.

8 hours ago, C'est la vie said:

This was written as an answer on K-pop, but I can assume it's the same for the whole South Korean entertainment industry? 

Yes, some points remain valid for actor/actress too. (I dug up these links from previous posts)

https://www.kpopmap.com/why-dating-is-so-complicated-in-kpop/ 

https://www.edtimes.in/what-all-is-wrong-with-dispatchs-new-year-ritual-of-exposing-a-k-pop-couple/

As mentioned in the above articles, some dating news are not considered scandalous (some receive positive reactions from the general public: WonBin+LeeNaYoung, LeeSeungGi+Yoona).  Factors like ‘Timing’  (when to go public) and ‘the way the information is presented’ are very crucial, it’s best to handle it carefully.

On 2/24/2020 at 2:29 AM, Helena said:

Hyun Bin is one of the 4 national/public treasures, along with Kang Dong-won, So Ji-sub (off market since 2019), Gong Yoo. 

the 1st time I heard this phrase was in 2013 after Dispatch revealed that heartthrobs Jo In-sung (April) and Won Bin (July) were off the market. It prompted female fans to beg Kang Dong-won to remain ‘a national treasure’ for the public (remain single and stay public goods forever).

https://www.vingle.net/posts/155325?0

https://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/33373/20130703/kang-dong-won-won-bin-zo-in-sung.htm

Spoiler

All of them keep their private life very private.  Kang Dong-won (January 18, 1981), So Ji-sub (November 4, 1977), Gong Yoo (July 10, 1979) denied all their dating rumors (they don’t want to go public with their relationships). 

[2019-05-19] So Ji-sub: “It is the first time the actor has admitted to dating anyone in his 24 years as an actor....With So’s exceptionally fast acknowledgment of the relationship, some speculate this could lead to marriage. So has never acknowledged any relationship in the 24 years since his debut.’

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/nation/2019/05/688_269087.html

8 hours ago, Riri forever said:

@Chewy had there been a major set back in HB's career during the times that he dated? and vice versa for the exes? He seemed to maintain his popularity even when he dated. I just am not familiar the effect to female actors.  K fans should see and value them for their work above all else and give them that space in their personal lives.

I’ll share some info on the pair from 10 years ago....

Spoiler

They both get a lot of flaks from Knets for being in several public relationships, common comments such as ‘they are serial daters’, ‘she dates all her co-stars’, ‘he always gets into a new relationship with every drama’, ‘can’t keep a relationship for long’, ‘switch a new partner for every project’, etc.

Worlds Within (aired on kbs2 from oct-dec 2008). There were no dating rumors during its broadcast; viewership rating was very low (~6% while its competing drama on the same time slot exceeded 30%), it ended without much fanfare (not like SG & CLOY).  In August 2009 (8 months after the ending of the drama), they were exposed by SportsSeoul (with photos); their agencies confirmed that they started dating in June 2009. They were never captured in pictures together (all the online pics were photoshopped) during their relationship. There were breakup rumors throughout 2010. The day after his enlistment (March 7, 2011), the agency announced that they ended their relationship in early 2011. 

http://www.dramabeans.com/2011/03/hyun-bin-enters-marines-splits-with-song-hye-gyo/

^ But past is past. He said the present and future are more important. :)

Will post gists of HB/SYJ interviews (after TN filmings to CLOY press conference).

• Like 13

2 hours ago, LoverboyBin said:pretty sure the cast and crew were all thinking of the same thing. ^^^ :lol: But of course, they respect them as actors. They wouldn’t expose them and probably those kind of things like dating, scandal, etc are not new to them. It’s their responsibility as colleagues to respect their decision and keep things private. 

I agree ! I think on set the cast and crew could be thinking things like “oh wow they look good with each other , maybe they are together”. But it’s a work environment so they can’t say anything and during interviews when they are asked those questions about hyunbin and Yejin together they will never say anything like “I think their dating” . It’ll put everyone in a tight spot . Also chances are pretty high that the cast members really don’t know anything. When SSC announced they were getting married , Shinee’s Onew was asked about it on radio star and he said he really didn’t know anything about it . HyunBin and Ye Jin are in such positions too , I don’t think just anyone would dare personally ask them about it lol . But I liked  Yang Kyung Won’s ( Actor who plays Chi Su) answer time the question , very professional and clean :)

• Like 13

Also want to add that a big reason why a lot of celebs never want to go public with their relationships (especially during their promotion time ) is because they want the audience and public to focus on their work. They work so hard to create projects only to have ppl talk and post about their personal relationships instead of their projects, that defs makes them feel bad . The media also does that intrusive thing where they will ask the couple’s celebrity friends what they think about them dating during their own projects, a little rude right ? I totally understand why BinJin would want to keep things private for a while , their such big stars ppl are always out to get them lol .

• Like 15

13 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

They are like old bickering couple by that interview. It was clear as day LOL!!

Btw @Ri Se Ri  please remember to delete videos and pictures when you quote somebody.

Oh, so it can be deleted? Thank you! Just new around here. ❤

7 hours ago, janesnow said:

@Moonstarmagick how ur investigation going? 

hows everybody doing... we have been missing them so bad i want a real update! even just an ig post of her spring blooms or flower arrangement skills... we all know she digs that!

keep safe everyone! ^^v

I laughed over how my investigation was going. Hahahahaha. So now in this quarantine, I am making sure I finish each of my meetings and phone calls in less than an hour so I can be on the phone "investigating". Hahaha. 

I think I'll change my career and shift from engineering work and apply for a position in dispatch. Hahaha. 

Honestly, I am just rewatching CLOY, FMV, BTS. Hahahaha. Things suddenly pops out of my mind while watching. 

Also, I have stumbled on this insightful interview from YJ. I guess this was during/after SITR. Very honest responses from YJ based on the translation I got. If anybody has better or accurate translations, please share. 

Son Ye-jin, after having a real relationship in the drama, thought that she should not regret when she loves. "Do not let your emotions fade because you are scared and afraid, and you will love them deeply at that moment. However, since I don't think the end of love is marriage, I don't want to get married right now." 

"Now if I don't talk about marriage around, I think, 'Why don't you ask me?' (Laughs) Marriage is a matter of loneliness or beautiful redemption. It's good to stay like this. I don't think it's like it's because I've worked so hard because there haven't been any scandals so far, to be honest, I don't know why I lived like that, because for a moment, love never came first. I'd advise you to do it, but I didn't listen to it. Now I feel that there is less chance to experience real love. Ideal type? I do n’t look at it. I wish I had a big bowl. It ’s not a bowl. (Laughs) I can lean on. I love beings who care for me. "

https://www.smlounge.co.kr/woman/article/39226#utm_source=naver_blog&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=naver_blog

• Like 9
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

8 hours ago, binjinunnie said:

Pyo Chisu looked down when he was talking about Binjin’s dating lol he’s hiding something. I might be overanalyzing it, though. 

I can see two possible scenarios: 

(1) He knows the truth but he can’t say something because those two are top stars. He would be starting big rumors if he said anything remotely controversial. Why would he confirm something that the agencies of HB and SYJ already denied? 
(2) He doesn’t really know that they’re dating. That’s cute because I’m imagining the entire cast and crew of CLOY speculating between filming breaks if HB and SYJ are really dating. They’re just like the rest of us! 

Notice that in all post-cloy interviews, their co-stars have been very careful in answering any questions about Binjin. I thank them for that. They’re protecting binjin :) 

Anyone with an inside scoop about Binjin that they want to share? Is their relationship really an open secret in Korea? 

I'm pretty sure it's number 1. It's just like with my friends. When they ask us if our friend and that guy are together we just answer "we don't know" as a respect to them since they don't answer directly. The answer should COME from the people involved in the relationship and not from other people. That's why i'm pretty sure they are really dating. And i'm happy that they still don't admit it to the public. Lowkey relationship is super sweet and very protected. Love them so much!

• Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

Pyo Chisu looked down when he was talking about Binjin’s dating lol he’s hiding something. I might be overanalyzing it, though. 

(1) He knows the truth but he can’t say something because those two are top stars. He would be starting big rumors if he said anything remotely controversial. Why would he confirm something that the agencies of HB and SYJ already denied? 
(2) He doesn’t really know that they’re dating. That’s cute because I’m imagining the entire cast and crew of CLOY speculating between filming breaks if HB and SYJ are really dating. They’re just like the rest of us! 

7 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

His reply "To be honest, we don't really know" is pretty revealing, if you ask me. Instead of saying Yes or No, he says "we don't really know". Means he can't say it a NO either loL!! I bet most of the cast and crew either knows or have their own speculation, but they will never reveal it to media.

5 hours ago, Bin~jin said:

Oh my god! The last 30 seconds were enough for me to believe HB and YJ are dating!!!! Definitely! 

"To be honest, we don't really know , but since they are good man and good lady it's good to look at them when the two of them stayed together like this. Ah they looked good like my eyes got  cleansed!"

he is such a shipper!:lol:

Ahhhh I'm so sad there is still no real confirmation even if there are subtle hints and obvious clues.  I'm in such a paradox now.. I want them to confirm but if they confirm I know they'll no longer have their private lives and will be bothered by the media a lot and a lot. But I know they will never confirm anything even if they're really together. But then if they don't confirm then we wouldn't know if they are still together as of now.. they might be sweet and stuff post and during CLOY but now that CLOY is over and there's this virus I hope they are still spending time together.. We can only keep praying and rooting for them in our own thoughts.. :heart: 

29 minutes ago, kathleengracelopez_dulnuan said:

I'm pretty sure it's number 1. It's just like with my friends. When they ask us if our friend and that guy are together we just answer "we don't know" as a respect to them since they don't answer directly. The answer should COME from the people involved in the relationship and not from other people. That's why i'm pretty sure they are really dating. And i'm happy that they still don't admit it to the public. Lowkey relationship is super sweet and very protected. Love them so much!

Agree with what you said! Lowkey relationship is super sweet and very protected. It's good our CEO is protecting YJ well...

• Like 6
  • Love 5

Guys, I have been thinking about this since watching BTS. There are 2 kisses that I want to analyse with you all.

1. The 2nd panic kiss on the boat.

Why did Binssi have to cover themselves with the hat while his other hand trying to hold on to the box. Perhaps Jinssi pulled him too close to her? Were they really kissing that passionate that they need to hide from the crews or was it simple acting? Were Binssi’s ears red because of that? Is that why they laugh so hard afterward? 

2. The kiss on the hill when they found each other again.

When the director said cut. Both of them let go and both looked so shy. Binssi actually touched his eye. Was his body language showed he was embarrassed or it actually had different meaning? I don’t think he embarrassed while kissing other actresses. Was he acting like that because they had to show their intimacy in front of the people? I feel at that moment they were actually HB & SYJ. I wish I can kidnap the director and question him why they need to retake the kissing scene on the last day of filming. This guy hold all the secrets that we need to clear of. 

Anyway, whatever the reason I’m thankful for it.  :blush:

• Like 7
  • LOL 12
  • Love 2

14 hours ago, C'est la vie said:

Yes I kind of knew South Korean entertainment industry has a dark side, but in my quest as to why dating can be considered a scandal, I found an article on Forbes about our couple.  

Jan 11, 2019,10:16am EST

I also read this in the spoiler which I don't know if it's true, I can entirely agree on the Western part, but can someone agree on the Korean/Asian part?

This was written as an answer on K-pop, but I can assume it's the same for the whole South Korean entertainment industry? 

Reveal hidden contents

:unsure: I just don't get it. Why become in relationship meant scandal in SK, for their celebrities ?  I mean, people deserve to be loving and to be loved right? That's why, first time I know about how the media in SK react when their celebrities dating, are so weird for me. For me, who followed Hollywood  celebrities update for many years, now into SK celebrities update, this is kind a new thing.

But maybe they have  another point of view. I dunno. 

Anyway, bravo for SK who can resist the number of positive people with Corona. I read the economist and another economic media, that SK should be the reference for another country who facing of this Corona Virus. Even US cannot handle it. 

Speaking about Corona, so many friends of mine are rescheduling their wedding ceremony. I wonder, is our lovely couple do the  rescheduling also?:wub:

Stay safe everyone! It's 412 page ? You guys, awesome! Sending my virtual hug to all of you!

• Like 11

Just my two cents on this dating scandal, I want to share my experience. We are not celebrities but I had my share on that. As a student who fell in love with a teacher, it is considered as a scandal, some call it immoral and unethical. We didn't talk about hiding it but at that time it was the right thing to do.

So we fell in love and we can't help it. To keep the relationship lowkey, we almost always spend time at home or go to distant shops where we think that not much of our acquaintances go so we can keep those prying eyes away. While at school, we just wear our poker faces.

It helps if only few people know about it because only their opinions matter to us, all else are just nuances which may affect our relationship if we let it. We didn't let our relationship affect my duties as a student and as a teacher. The only people who knew are my family, his family, and our closEST friends. I know many of my classmates were curious about us, as well as my BF's  (now husband) colleagues but no one dared to ask us directly. 

We've waited for my graduation to confirm our relationship and the feeling was so relieving knowing that we don't have to hide anything anymore and we can freely express how we feel towards each other even in the open. 

I just hope for our OTP to keep it to themselves first until they are ready to share.

For us shippers, all we can do is wait, speculate and pray for this ship to sail smoothly :love:

• Like 11
  • Love 5

@Chewy  HB was reading soompi yesterday? This thread? Can you share how you were able to tell? If I misread your comment or that was a belated April Fools joke, please let me down gently. But if it’s true, how intriguing.

@B.MMM  This makes us wonder if BinJin noted down the ring-size measurements for BinJin’s future use. We live in hope;).

@PrettyNoona Kisses: I think you are right about No: 1 the boat kiss. SYJ pulled HB too vigorously towards her for the passionate kiss, so he wanted to shield that with his cap, plus keep his balance. The red ears was perhaps due to the cold weather that plagued the film set. Kiss No: 2 the reunion kiss. View that kiss in slo-mo on Youtube (titled French Kiss). That to me, speaks volumes and must surely be the Mother of all Kisses.

Article on how publicised coupling between K-celebrities can be a death knell for their relationship: And here you have it. Depressing realism and a ton of it. A raw reminder of the risk of shipping. The unforgiving K-ent industry and frenzied fanhood drives celebrity couples underground and into silence, for the sake of their relationship and careers. This leaves shippers in limbo, wondering and fretting over how the relationship is going. One can certainly understand why celebrities set up walls but one can also understand shippers’ anxiety, as it’s like night-driving in pitch dark without headlights. I confess when I logged off this thread yesterday, I felt a bit low after reading the article but thank you @C'est la vie for your second article about changing norms in K-ent, which offered encouragement.

Still, today is a new day. Reading all your loving and funny comments is a booster:wub:. Big hugs to you all for that. We adore this couple and wish them together. Until there are announcements/public signs to say otherwise, we stay on board this ship and this cart. In my moodiness, I felt somewhat tired and then I thought about BinJin. When I’m exhausted, my interactions with colleagues, even bffs, become more toned down, more mundane, less laughter. When BinJin were tired during the grueling CLoY filming over 6 months straight, this is how they interacted with each other…..

hbsyjtired.jpg

.... more than just close friends.

• Like 12
  • Love 8

SYJ is known as "Cow" (work hard) Actress, remember 2018 she play film in Be with you, TN and drama SITR, and years before she always plays more than 1 project in a year but 2019 she only in CLOY,  2020 she declined pirates 2 and Boston (didn't confirmed anything yet)? This is very suspicious, that she really planning something? Maybe wedding?? Oh my Delulu :wub:

Like SYJ to HB : babe,  just work hard (cause he already confirmed a project movie), I can handle everything 

• Like 11
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 2

22 hours ago, cloyfan said:

How did "Something In The Rain" change the ways you think of dating and marriage?

My opinion of dating and marriage changes over time so I cannot say it changes through one particular work. Even though I like being carefree, but on the other hand, I also like to be stable. I'm not sure being stable means marriage. Our society seems to expect people to get married at certain age. It seems I'm already past that age. There are a lot of people advised me not to get married. But I also see happy married couples around me and I'm so envious of them. Currently, I feel my single life is not bad and quite comfortable. I don't really know (laugh).

http://star.hankookilbo.com

Hi to all! Been a lurker for quite some time now. De-lurking now to comment on this interview of SYJ. :)

She's a Capricorn like me and oh man, we have the same thoughts on dating and marriage. lol

Based on her statement, though she's an easy going/fun person, she doesn't like to be in a relationship wherein they could just have fun and fool around.

Basically she wanted a guy who is serious and looking for a long-term phase and I believe this is one of the reasons why she never admitted any kind of relationships in the past. Like me, she needs assurance.

She'd also choose to be single rather than be in a toxic relationship which is totally fine.

She also said that single life is not bad and she's quite comfortable. Yes its true for Capricorns.

But at the end of the day, we have this longing for a mature and healthy relationship.

And I seriously hope and pray that HB is the one who will fill it up for her. 

• Like 9
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 2

On 2/7/2020 at 12:02 AM, BINGO_O said:

All the finger movements by Mr. Ri/Bin-shi. A real life habit transferred to reel?:kiss_wink:

ARGH this is so true like even for other actors acting as lovers, I dont see this subtle thumb stroking LIKE. This is something my bf does all the time so when I saw this it just screamed DATING!! And in that 2nd gif, if they were platonic friends HB's hand wouldnt linger on YJ's arm like that. My ship just sailed another 100km

• Like 5
  • LOL 14
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1