[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

that video shared by Vast was meant to bring some comfort to the people staying at home during this trying period because spring is here and the video was chosen due to the home staging to encourage everyone to chill and enjoy your moments at home. 

Sweet sweet Vast to do that!

@BJHope we all wish they would show us HB home right? Lol no it’s just one of the home stage that’s used for the photography of his calendar 

• Like 11
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 4

2 hours ago, cloyfan said:

I have noticed that YJ..whenever she decide to retire from acting can go behind the camera..she can really go into the creative aspect of the film..maybe even go into directorial job...who knows that in the future our Binjin might just be the owner of the biggest production house in Korea given their impressive backgrounds ..his business sense and her creative wit..they are unstoppable.

Edited by Riri forever
  • Like 11
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 10

1 hour ago, TotoroSY said:

I came across articles on CLOY's continued success and high viewing rates on Netflix and just feel so proud and happy for our Binjin/ RiRi couple!! This list is for Netflix USA, and CLOY is the only K-drama in the list (not counting Kingdom since it's a Netflix series). Cross our fingers that both HB and SYJ will have some great offers from Hollywood/ Netflix/ U.S. production house in the near future!

Me too so elated:love:.

Hoping that CLoY will continue to stay and enjoy their position as top 10, top 20 on netflix international while we wait for our beautiful couple to get married soon. 

Just asking for fun.. did HB take some height vitamins?? hahaha. So fast it looks like he became taller from the time he debut to now while SYJ is decreasing her height and becoming slimmer. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

7 hours ago, citron said:

Yes, SYJ seems to be excel in everything she does.

I think an introvert HB is attracted to an alpha female SYJ, who is a social conductor, has exceptional confidence & high emotional intelligent. That is one of the reason why he feels comfortable when being with her at public, in my opinion

@citron Maybe introverted HB likes it when his lady is strong, independent and confident. After all he did mention that his ideal woman is someone who dresses well(sexy?) and eats (and cooks?) well, meaning that she has to be good to take care of herself (as HB is an actor and may not always be around his spouse all the time). There were moments when YJ was seen making fun and joking with HB and HB seems fine with it. Maybe he likes it when his girl teases him.

1 hour ago, Riri forever said:

have noticed that YJ..whenever she decide to retire from acting can go behind the camera..she can really go into the creative aspect of the film..maybe even go into directorial job...who knows that in the future our Binjin might just be the owner of the biggest production house in Korea given their impressive backgrounds

@Riri forever The ending kiss above reminds me of the BTS where SYJ was asking are we kissing here? Let's do it! They're being their own directors here talking about a kiss that wasn't planned out hehee :D I don't think normal co-stars / colleagues / "close" friends would initiate kisses like that?  Or am I wrong? :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 11

IMO after lurking on this thread evidences: in TN Promotion our BinJin is just new couple wherein they are in their "honeymoon" stage that's why HB just can't control himself! :lol: and YJ also by posting couple things in her IG... :phew: Very GF vibe on his BF's birthday... :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 6

1 hour ago, Yanny62 said:

@citron Maybe introverted HB likes it when his lady is strong, independent and confident. After all he did mention that his ideal woman is someone who dresses well(sexy?) and eats (and cooks?) well, meaning that she has to be good to take care of herself (as HB is an actor and may not always be around his spouse all the time). There were moments when YJ was seen making fun and joking with HB and HB seems fine with it. Maybe he likes it when his girl teases him.

This interview was during his 20s, I guess it may has changed. 

According to Astrology, his Venue sign is a Virgo. Venus sign in a man is can gives some clues on what he find attractive in a woman. His sign in Virgo (an Earth sign). Venus in Virgo man loves a simple appearance without too much glamour or flaunting behavior. For physical qualities, they are more into healthy and clean qualities while for intelligence they like a sensible and modest woman. 

And these quality matches YeJin. Ye Jin did say she loves to dress casual rather than glamorous. That who she is. So, I can understand why he is attracted to her. She is his style. His real style that his behavior attracted to. 

What makes it more interesting, Son Ye Jin's sun sign is Capricorn (earth sign too). Sun sign normally indicates of who we are. Our foundation as a human. And their signs are trine to each other's means it has good harmony. 

In conclusion, what hyun Bin drawn to a woman just matches of who Ye Jin is as a person. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, BJHope said:

Swoon.  I noticed the love-and-kiss emojis from HB and SYJ are both timed at 3.31 - I wonder who sent it first? But what the heck, they both did!! Telepathic.

Nope, HB sent a heart emoji first to SYJ at 3:31 & she sent back an okay emoji & a heart emoji at 3:33

HB sent 3 heart emojis + 1 flower + 1 beautiful lady emoji while SYJ sent 1 heart emoji in the whole chat session 

@Riri Couple

“I noticed that YJ..whenever she decide to retire from acting can go behind the camera..she can really go into the creative aspect of the film..maybe even go into directorial job“

Yes, I think so too. Imagine CLOY without hugging scene when they reunite in Seoul & kissing scene at the end (her own ideas). SYJ understands & is able to feel what audiences like to see (high IQ + high EQ). She also contributed her own scripts for “April Snow” movie

SYJ invested 1 billion won (US$886,500) into “The Last Princess” movie after the production costs rose (initially funded US$ 8.6 million) so that the staff would have a more comfortable working environment.
Box Office: US$ 40.35 million, so SYJ probably earned US$ 3 million (10% of profit) from this investment

SYJ not only has good relationship with her co-stars (SJS, LMH & JHI sent her food trucks) but also has close relationship with directors of “April Snow”/ “The Last Princess” & “SITR”, they attended her birthday party in 2018 & one of them visited her at filming location (Be With You)

• Like 10
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

Video from Weibo about HB’s time as a marine soldier. 

Interesting for shippers like me who had not been long time HB fan and who are not familiar with his background. Must have mental strength and tough disposition to have survived 2 years as a marine. It looks tough and definitely not a walk in the park especially for someone artistic like him. No wonder SYJ is so impressed and taken by this man. Read somewhere that her father was also a marine.

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/136577409.html?weibo_id=4486713763739082

• Like 10
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, charray said:

Video from Weibo about HB’s time as a marine soldier. 

Interesting for shippers like me who had not been long time HB fan and who are not familiar with his background. Must have mental strength and tough disposition to have survived 2 years as a marine. It looks tough and definitely not a walk in the park especially for someone artistic like him. No wonder SYJ is so impressed and taken by this man. Read somewhere that her father was also a marine.

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/136577409.html?weibo_id=4486713763739082

Ah it's narrative is in chinese, so I can finally understand partially. So there was actually a documentary of HB's stint in the Marine? I guess they wanted to promote the Marines to the general public and it's not often that they get a big celebrity joining them. Wish there is a full video of this special feature (with english subs will be even greater!).

I also read somewhere that SYJ's dad was in the Marine too! And HB even looks like her dad - the resemblance is really uncanny! Wonder if HB has already met SYJ's parents (hehehe, I am happily imagining it in my delulu mind - can you imagine both of them smiling to each other with their dimples and SYJ happily looking on?) :D

• Like 14
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

23 hours ago, citron said:

I think an introvert HB is attracted to an alpha female SYJ, who is a social conductor, has exceptional confidence & high emotional intelligent. That is one of the reason why he feels comfortable when being with her at public, in my opinion

Couldn't agree more, but the funny thing is Son Ye Jin used to be shy she said in interviews. In her early videos I think you can see her shyness shining through, luckily she got over it! 

17 hours ago, Chewy said:

we all wish they would show us HB home right?

I'm hoping HB will show his home on Master In The House in the near future. 

8 hours ago, Jeeralyn said:

Hi! I just would like to know the official social media accounts of Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin, could anyone give me a link please? I'm really an avid fan.

Son Ye Jin her official Instagram account is @Yejinhand  + FB account @officialsonyejin 

HB doesn't have social media. 

6 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

Marines. Wish there is a full video of this special feature (with english subs will be even greater!)

Can't access Weibo to watch that special feature, but here you have his emotional discharge video (ENG subs).

Also an interesting watch. 

9 minutes ago, jennslav said:
  Hide contents

Hi guys, i have a question re the ending of CLOY, what happen to the couple ring? 

I think since they filmed in Switzerland first, they didn't have it that early on. But then I'd want to know why that is - was the ring scene not in the original script, or did it simply cross the production team's mind?

Anyhow here I am rewaching CLOY and all their cute BTS and interviews, hoping every night I wake to some Binjin news in the morning:bawling:

Edited by Solcester3k
  • Like 2
  • Love 2