[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

2 hours ago, Helena said:

yes, I read about these a long time ago; he mentioned his dad was very strict too.
When he was asked (in 2015) if he can marry someone who isn’t Korean, he said he has to ask his parents’ advice. Hehe.

Oh wow, HB really obeys his parents fully..... YJ is a different in that sense cuz in the interview, she even said if her parents don't agree (of the guy she dates/ marry) she will still go ahead since it's her life choice. In this Taxi program interview, I also got to know that HB's dad actually locked him up and beat him when he said he wanted to become an actor (I know this sounds alarming to most non-Koreans but it sth that seems the norm in SK). But HB did clarify that he knows his father loves him and did that as he was worried for his future. That's why when he accepted his first award (not sure if it's for Ireland Best New Actor or KSS Best actor), he cried and said he's most happy to make his parent proud.

But since HB is already 38 years old now, surely he will have a lot more autonomy to make his own life choices? Of course, it's always good that both families are in agreement to the match as it will just be a happier journey for them (lol, I am talking as if everything is all confirmed, but please excuse my delulu discussion).

• Like 10
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Yanny62 said:

Wow her photoshoot making film and his mediheal ad releasing at around the same time?! Are they trying to tease us shippers?! What a coincidence!

I doubt if it is a mere confidence. They even said their matching outfits at the wrap up party was also a coincidence.. Something seems fishy:phew:..It is just too much to digest . Are they trying to implicate CLOY'S destiny stance.:tounge_xd:.

• Like 3
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, BinJin-shopper said:

SYJ 's still beautiful but i want she will get fat a bit. She will look younger and sexier. 

Yeah just like in the 20th Busan film festival. She looked like a fairy in that white offshoulder gown. She was sooo gorgeous in that dress along with a complimenting hairstyle. :love:.. I want her to dress like that, sexy yet ethereally beautiful  so that KTP gets totally knocked off his feet .And with no pressure of an impending drama I doubt he will be able to maintain his composure like in CLOY promo days. I think he will be back to TN promo times.

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

40 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

Oh wow, HB really obeys his parents fully..... YJ is a different in that sense cuz in the interview, she even said if her parents don't agree (of the guy she dates/ marry) she will still go ahead since it's her life choice. In this Taxi program interview, I also got to know that HB's dad actually locked him up and beat him when he said he wanted to become an actor (I know this sounds alarming to most non-Koreans but it sth that seems the norm in SK). But HB did clarify that he knows his father loves him and did that as he was worried for his future. That's why when he accepted his first award (not sure if it's for Ireland Best New Actor or KSS Best actor), he cried and said he's most happy to make his parent proud.

@TotoroSY Omo HB's dad sounds strict AF... he must have gone through a hard time in his earlier years.  I knew from various postings that HB's dad didn't want him to be an actor at first but I didn't know HB actually got locked up and beaten up because of that :bawling: May I know if the Taxi interview is available somewhere online? I don't think I've ever seen the video/website. If anyone could repost it that would be great. Thanks..

15 minutes ago, eLizza said:

I doubt if it is a mere confidence. They even said their matching outfits at the wrap up party was also a coincidence.. Something seems fishy:phew:..It is just too much too digest . Are they trying to implicate CLOY'S destiny stance.:tounge_xd:

@eLizza Yeah there are wayyyyy too many coincidences. The more I dig into it the more I find them.:P Just like the matching outfit coincidence, there was also grocery shopping coincidence (coincidently in LA), coincidently showing the same gestures in various BTS and interview promos (turning their heads and necks at the same time or right after each other, putting their hands in the same place, laughing at the same time, pouting right after each other, etc.) And today coincidently posting new clips around the same time and coincidently wearing white. Hmmm lol :lol: are there more? But they will just tell you that those are ALL coincidences. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 13
  • Love 5

7 hours ago, hithere said:

ARGH this is so true like even for other actors acting as lovers, I dont see this subtle thumb stroking LIKE. This is something my bf does all the time so when I saw this it just screamed DATING!! And in that 2nd gif, if they were platonic friends HB's hand wouldnt linger on YJ's arm like that. My ship just sailed another 100km

Awwww i want to see the clip

1 hour ago, eLizza said:

Yeah just like in the 20th Busan film festival. She looked like a fairy in that white offshoulder gown. She was sooo gorgeous in that dress along with a complimenting hairstyle. :love:.. I want her to dress like that, sexy yet ethereally beautiful  so that KTP gets totally knocked off his feet .And with no pressure of an impending drama I doubt he will be able to maintain his composure like in CLOY promo days. I think he will be back to TN promo times.

Yes :kiss_wink:, the dress in 20th BFF (2015) was the same style with 37th Blue Dragon (2016) but different colors. The white dress was sexier than the pink one. 

HB is the luckiest man and so does SYJ. Ohlala :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 4

2 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

Oh wow, HB really obeys his parents fully.....

But since HB is already 38 years old now, surely he will have a lot more autonomy to make his own life choices?

Does anyone know whether HB currently lives with his parents or independently like SYJ. Thanks

1 hour ago, Yanny62 said:

@TotoroSY Omo HB's dad sounds strict AF... he must have gone through a hard time in his earlier years.  I knew from various postings that HB's dad didn't want him to be an actor at first but I didn't know HB actually got locked up and beaten up because of that :bawling: May I know if the Taxi interview is available somewhere online? I don't think I've ever seen the video/website. If anyone could repost it that would be great. Thanks..

@eLizza Yeah there are wayyyyy too many coincidences. The more I dig into it the more I find them.:P Just like the matching outfit coincidence, there was also grocery shopping coincidence (coincidently in LA), coincidently showing the same gestures in various BTS and interview promos (turning their heads and necks at the same time or right after each other, putting their hands in the same place, laughing at the same time, pouting right after each other, etc.) And today coincidently posting new clips around the same time and coincidently wearing white. Hmmm lol :lol: are there more? But they will just tell you that those are ALL coincidences. 

This make me me remember what NIS said in CLOY.

“He mirrors her acting without knowing several times.The psychologist says it is common manner of a man in love"

I think it is similar case for HB and SYJ

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

23 minutes ago, rosy said:

Does anyone know whether HB currently lives with his parents or independently like SYJ. Thanks

I saw online when reading about his military discharge that he visited his parents home afterward.  That makes me believe he has a separate home.

‪https://segafamily.wordpress.com/2012/12/07/hyun-bin-spends-time-with-his-family-after-his-discharge/‬

Edited by txdrama
  • Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Sukma Anggraini said:

:unsure: I just don't get it. Why become in relationship meant scandal in SK, for their celebrities ?  I mean, people deserve to be loving and to be loved right? That's why, first time I know about how the media in SK react when their celebrities dating, are so weird for me. For me, who followed Hollywood  celebrities update for many years, now into SK celebrities update, this is kind a new thing.

This is the true goal. Most of kpop are all single, no family, under the spotlight, every single thing they do they must care not to offend crazy knet and netz. I wonder often is it really worth it? They must be a special kind of people to be able endure all that pressure. 

In one of the older iv HB said he is very private person (obviously) so he will never share info about his family, house or private life. 

About Son yeyin... How can she be 38 with that perfect skin??? Not one wrinkle!? I really need to know her skincare routine :w00t: please share if anyone came across articles about it. 

I can imagine them both with mediheal masks on their faces just chilling together at home, drinking wine^_^

• Like 5
  • LOL 12

3 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

But since HB is already 38 years old now, surely he will have a lot more autonomy to make his own life choices? Of course, it's always good that both families are in agreement to the match as it will just be a happier journey for them (lol, I am talking as if everything is all confirmed, but please excuse my delulu discussion).

HB mentioned also that  his parents' approval  on his relationship matters a lot to him. He will not marry someone his parents disapprove. This reflects how much he loves them and values them. He will definitely be a good father, because he is a good son. His family background seems very conservative.I just wonder to what extent though , i mean what if he truly truly likes a woman but his parents disapprove, will he fight for her? I remember CLOY. RJH can marry someone eventhough he does not love that person as long as his parents are for it (Seo Dan). But come Seri, I remember his response to Seodan:" I cannot marry you knowing i have feelings for someone.".Eventually, ,the parents gave way for what makes him (RJH) happy. 

SYJ said that being stable does not mean getting married. Meaning, if ever she gets married its definitely not the reason.  I mean both she and HB are equally successful in their careers and are past the romantic stage. At their ages, they should have teen-age children already. Getting married this late, what do couples normally do but for each other to stay by their side like someone to laugh, someone to cry, someone to hold on to, just someone to share happiness with, someone to grow old with, and getting settled to a more peaceful and quiet life in their personal space.  I guess that's why YJ mentioned it should be someone she wont regret marrying . She has to be sure its the right person, because she believes in long lasting relationship or nothing at all. I think both of them share that same thought. Didnt they mention that there are so many things that they share in common which made them to connect to each other easily. 

They are of the same age, and they had their careers at the same time, how come they only met in 2017? Destiny indeed!

I wish that their friendship will open a way for deeper and more intimate realtionship that will allow them to be real life couples. 

• Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 5

29 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Omo omo He got beaten up by his father and was locked??

can pls share that taxi interview? 

whatever it is that shape him into the man he is now.

Here is a clip.  So sad.  Glad he persevered and made them proud though.

• Like 7
  • Sad 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 3

someone did said his parents are teachers right. I some how can understand the parents POV. Being an actor, the future is not certain. Ig you make it big, you will become extremely rich but more than half who pursue acting had a struggle life before make it big or never make it big. So his parents concerned is legit. Of coz they wish their son to have a more stable job. With monthly salary, yearly bonus and job security for years. 

But I am glad he is firm with his decision to do acting and luck was on his side. I guess now the parents are proud of him. 

• Like 16
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Chewy said:

He said this in a response to a open letter from the mum of a fan who asked him about his views on her daughter criteria as a partner as her daughter primary criteria must be handsome like HB, and his response to her mum is: 

“Tell your daughter I am not only just a handsome man, I am a SANGNAMJA (real man) “

He is setting the bar too high that it is next to impossible for that daughter's mother to meet her future son-in-law :D

• LOL 9