[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

This is SO CUTE!! Projection of Binjin family in the future. :D

I've seen these pictures of Binjin from 2014 Pifan film festival, but not the whole series like this!! They look so gorgeous and matching together, even from back then!

• Like 6
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Riri forever said:

@Chewy had there been a major set back in HB's career during the times that he dated? and vice versa for the exes? He seemed to maintain his popularity even when he dated. I just am not familiar the effect to female actors.  K fans should see and value them for their work above all else and give them that space in their personal lives.

On another note..I searched the symbolism of the lemon tree google says:

Spiritually, lemon trees are an enduring symbol for cleansing, freshness and healing. It symbolizes adoration, commitment and romance. Lemons, like travel, cleanse and restore our mind, body and soul. It's like a dance with the world, falling in love with every destination and romanticizing about the life abroad.

...making some sense whoever sent it to YJ..

babe, it’s not just the fans that they have to manage but it’s the whole K-ent industry at large. A lot is at stake for the artists and the companies. 

you just threw me an intriguing qns and I thought about it for a good while before I share my thoughts. 

Spoiler

I don’t see HB being affected per se when he comes open about his 2 known relationships(no names mentioned here because it’s not related to our couple)

The r/s with the more prominent actress had no denial from either side when the news came out and they confessed to dating only after the drama ended. However we need to also remember that was almost a decade ago

The rules of the industry have significantly revolved and changed now. Then it was much simpler as compared to now. There was no social media to haunt them. Social media can make or break a artiste believe me possibly more impactful than what the press could do these days. 

if you would to ask me about setbacks he would have possibly met, I would say it would be the varied public speculations and public scrutiny, backlash of the possible breakup reasons with so many different possible scenarios and theories made by everyone especially more so when the female party is a known one. 

Honestly the pairing of star couples can be fatal to any artiste especially when things go wrong, everyone would point fingers and do the whole fault blaming game which is really vexing. So I am staying with the unless they are going to get married, not coming clean would be the best bet as in this day and age now. And if they don’t, they would both be blessed individually in their own ways by everyone. Peace and love everyone 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 13

22 hours ago, jennslav said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Hi guys, i have a question re the ending of CLOY, what happen to the couple ring? 

I read somewhere that during the Switzerland filming (filmed first), the ring scene was not yet written (later episode). 

10 hours ago, Chewy said:

variations going on lol like everyone is having their own version of fan fiction so now fans versions would be: 

1) HB choose the rings personally 2) HB design the rings 3) they both bought the rings

the original versions: 

4) I was told by CLOY team they were not present at the shop and was made as per CLOY requirements 5) naver shop owner post possibly saying they both picked the ring design 

Wah mind boggling lol what is what now? 
(I already confirmed my verifications below) 

One of the many dangers of social media ... taking interpretation of one person and using it as fact so that the truth gets lost. At least on the boards, there are many who have basic facts down and can share. (And even then a fact might not even be a real fact lol.)

On a different note, the video of HB in front of the press and fans before heading to duty is still a very heartwarming watch. The moment he gets overwhelmed by the audience and goes down on his knees - respect.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, amelie said:

I don’t know if this has been posting here but omg when I saw it, my heart skipped a beat or two. It’s only after a few moments when I realized it’s their characters and not actually he them :bawling: LOL 

Yep, unfortunately there were a number of such postings on Binjin dating confirmation on social media yesterday which were all made as April Fool’s jokes. Tsk...tsk......playing with our poor hearts...lol.....:D

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

8 hours ago, Riri forever said:

@cloyfan. This is one of the many interviews that caught my attention somehow.HB expressed that he was really worried that YJ just disappeared  in that scene only for her to recount that it was HIS misdeed...hahaha..Mr. CEO was caught offguard with the narrative..but hey he will not say sorry dear in front of the cameras..have you noticed the difference of tones in TN and CLOY interviews and the dialogues of " stop annoying me" in BTS how their relationship has  matured and evolved  and became more real?

10 hours ago, cloyfan said:

Would you know what scene is their talking about that HB let go of SYJ’s hand?

4 hours ago, junejune_16 said:

To follow up on the above post, hoping so too. I also looked into it a little bit further, some positive statement:   

“The situation is definitely a lot better than even five or so years ago. This is mostly because there have now been so many dating ‘scandals,’ that the idea of idols dating and even getting married is a lot more normalized,” said Gibson, the academic https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/21/entertainment/kpop-dating-hyuna-edawn-music-celebrity-intl/index.html 

24 minutes ago, jennslav said:

Would you know what scene is their talking about that HB let go of SYJ’s hand?

Please no quoting videos. Check out the soompi rules reposted by @liltash85 :D

Also I think they were talking about the scene where they paraglided together when they were about to be caught by Cho Choel Gang. 

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, mcavalerio said:

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/10-celebrity-couples-got-married-after-appearing-together-in-k-drama/

Some got married after a year or two and even couple of years after they paired up in a drama. This raised my hopes up for BinJin. 

Thanks a lot for the article. Now what I want is them announcing their wedding at the end of this year or maybe next year :

" We got along really well during the drama , enjoyed a lot and after it ended started taking things seriously and began seeing each other .Now we are going to take an important step in our life . Hope you  give us all your blessings and support us as always. :wub:"

We as an audience especially shippers will definitely accept it without a grain of salt:

"Omo it is so cool that they became a couple after starring together in a rom-com. It is common for celebrities to develop real feelings for reel partners after a drama ends :phew:".

But at the back of our mind ::ph34r:

" Yeah yeah we all know how Kim daepyonim was totally knocked out even before the whole drama thing started to work out. It all began with a movie in which they were enemies and rarely had a scene together. This proves that their love didn't grew out of their on-screen characters but due to their pure admiration for each other in real life. And that is what sets them apart from many celebrity couples. They have got their own unique story. "

But to safeguard them from angry fans even if they play with their dating timeline it won't matter cause the ruthless k netz won't get a chance to call them liars referring to their previous denials. It would be a win-win situation for both Binjin and their loyal shippers. As long as they are together it doesn't matter when they started dating. 

I agree with @Chewy that they will only announce it if they decide to walk down the aisle. And  god forbid even if this doesn't happen we still should support them in whatever decision they take.

• Like 14
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

59 minutes ago, mcavalerio said:

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/10-celebrity-couples-got-married-after-appearing-together-in-k-drama/

Some got married after a year or two and even couple of years after they paired up in a drama. This raised my hopes up for BinJin. 

When can I see an article like this with Binjin in the content? :bawling: 

2 hours ago, jennslav said:

Pyo Chi Soo view on Hyun Bin ang Son Ye-Jin

https://youtu.be/Ht0-B67yakY

Lol I knew it.. Pyo Chi Soo cannot really say his view whether or not they're dating. He could only say we don't know. The cast or anyone can't really start rumors like that or they will get in trouble, especially when HB and SYJ are seniors and also super famous in the field.  Only the people working with them could observe and have their own conclusions for themselves ... and we wouldn't know... at least Pyo Chi Soo said they good look together hehe...  any Koreans here know if it's an open secret that they're dating or not?

P.S. It's funny how Pyo Chi Soo said he cannot look into HB's eyes because he has this "cool energy" around him.  But HB cannot look into SYJ's eyes when doing the staring test with her in one TN promo event :D he can look at her without blinking when she is talking and talking in various interviews and promo.. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3

Pyo Chisu looked down when he was talking about Binjin’s dating lol he’s hiding something. I might be overanalyzing it, though. 

I can see two possible scenarios: 

(1) He knows the truth but he can’t say something because those two are top stars. He would be starting big rumors if he said anything remotely controversial. Why would he confirm something that the agencies of HB and SYJ already denied? 
(2) He doesn’t really know that they’re dating. That’s cute because I’m imagining the entire cast and crew of CLOY speculating between filming breaks if HB and SYJ are really dating. They’re just like the rest of us! 

Notice that in all post-cloy interviews, their co-stars have been very careful in answering any questions about Binjin. I thank them for that. They’re protecting binjin :) 

Anyone with an inside scoop about Binjin that they want to share? Is their relationship really an open secret in Korea? 

• Like 15
  • Insightful 6

1 hour ago, Yanny62 said:

Lol I knew it.. Pyo Chi Soo cannot really say his view whether or not they're dating. He could only say we don't know. The cast or anyone can't really start rumors like that or they will get in trouble, especially when HB and SYJ are seniors and also super famous in the field.  Only the people working with them could observe and have their own conclusions for themselves ... and we wouldn't know... at least Pyo Chi Soo said they good look together hehe...  any Koreans here know if it's an open secret that they're dating or not?

P.S. It's funny how Pyo Chi Soo said he cannot look into HB's eyes because he has this "cool energy" around him.  But HB cannot look into SYJ's eyes when doing the staring test with her in one TN promo event :D he can look at her without blinking when she is talking and talking in various interviews and promo.. 

Ah, I just remembered this video was posted and finally watch it. This is the first time I've seen/ read about PCS being asked about Binjin. Previously only articles about KHJ being asked was posted here. Maybe cuz PCS's interviews were not all translated into English. His reply "To be honest, we don't really know" is pretty revealing, if you ask me. Instead of saying Yes or No, he says "we don't really know". Means he can't say it a NO either loL!! I bet most of the cast and crew either knows or have their own speculation, but they will never reveal it to media.

Quite a number of members here mention that their korean friends all say it's an open secret that Binjin is dating.  :D We will just have to wait and see what happens....

About what PCS said, the english translation is a bit different from the chinese subtitles. Since the video is in chinese/ cantonese, I think the chinese one is more accurate. He actually said "HB's body glows with handsome energy or handsomeness".

SYJ is so far the only female co-star where HB could not look eye-to-eye (during promo event) and turns all shy LOL!!  He had no problem previously with his other co-stars - it's usually the other way around ie. they couldn't look him in the eye. :D

Is this a new HB-MediHeal advertising?

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

63-C4-EA3-A-2-D69-4889-B985-A6-ABA6-AB34I’m pretty sure the cast and crew were all thinking of the same thing. ^^^ :lol: But of course, they respect them as actors. They wouldn’t expose them and probably those kind of things like dating, scandal, etc are not new to them. It’s their responsibility as colleagues to respect their decision and keep things private. 

@TotoroSY I checked mediheal’s ig and it’s not new. There’s another post with hb with the same pose. I think they just promoted the sale because hb is the endorser (which is effective btw haha)

• Like 7
  • LOL 13