[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

9 hours ago, PetiteYeoja said:

I'm sorry if I'm asking this question. While scrolling the forum, I just found the discussion of HB tears on their last scene in Switzerland (the kissing scene). May I know the details about the last shot were in SK or Swiss? Because if I'm not mistake, they filmed in Swiss first right? 

From what I know, only the close up shots in this scene were taken on the last day of filming, the rest was filmed earlier in Switzerland. You can notice Seri's slightly different hairstyle.  

BTW, although there were not much information about BinJin's parents, however I always think they are really good, if not outstanding parents to bring up their children with such integrity, confident, independent & remain so grounded. This talented, smart couple worked hard to get where they are but they never let fame, money change who they are. I'm sure they are totally capable of maintaining a lovely, strong relationship.

• Like 7
  • Insightful 3

Hello to all!

Sometimes no news are good news!

I love that we learn more about them from past interviews and videos about their past. Good job to everyone.

I also just wanted to say i hope everyone of us here (not only us here:)) is healthy.

This situation with covic-19 is nerve breaking, lets getvover it soon.

• Like 11

21 hours ago, eLizza said:

Oh my she is still the same even after 20 years in the industry ,only maturity being added with each passing year. Must be drinking water from the fountain of youth :joy:..

For me she is the most beautiful actress and always slays it in whatever frame she appears. But still if I have to point out, I think her Summer's Scent look is the most breathtaking one till date among any of her work . Pure, innocent ,true beauty just like an angel. Words can't describe it. However she was able to break and come out of that innocent image by doing a variety of roles.

As for Hyunbin ,found him quite skinny in his 20s (was not much impressed by his looks in Sega :sweatingbullets:)

and I think he looks the best in his 30s especially in CLOY.

PS: SYJ looked super awesome in that Sega cameo. She instantly became my girl crush although I didn't know who she was back then :D.

I really love her even before CLOY. Her movie A moment to remember is my husband and I's favorite movie. And unlike other korean actresses, she's not just a pretty face. She's freakin' hot my husband totally love her. And she's a phenomenal actress 

• Like 9
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, sussieh said:

I just rewatched that part in the CLoY PressCon video (attached below) and I think that you may be right since he is whispering something  (1:38-1:39 then again 1:42-1:43). So sweet of him if he said it here too!!

6 hours ago, PiP said:

I think he also whispered "It's all ok" (da quenchana) during the CLOY press con after she introduced herself perhaps too briefly,

We need some magnifying glasses and patience to watch the whole thing to find more clues during this drought lol... but I really cannot see him say much in 1:38-1:39. But he definitely whisper something at 1:42-1:43. Anyone found more clues to feed our delulu minds?! 

7 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

@Yanny62  I agree with what @cloyfan  replied above. Their parents will not only know it as rumours, but will be aware that they are in a serious relationship (that's based on our delulu assumptions). One thing I do wonder is whether their parents already know BEFORE the LA grocery incident. In my POV, my guess is the parents are already aware.

7 hours ago, cloyfan said:

And so I would guess that their parents know how serious this match is 

4 hours ago, polkadots said:

I'm sure HB had a casual talk with his parents already about the love of his life *Delulu Mind* hehe

It's all good if the parents know already then. Hey I want to have that insider's scope too lol.. gimme all the details lol *in dreaming mode*  I wonder how he brought it up to the parents? I'm imagining this lol sorry 

HB: Father-nim, I met SYJ at work and I want to be serious with her after knowing more about each other. We are same age and debut at around the same time. I met her in 2014 Pifan when we attended the same award ceremony.  She is a hardworking and professional actress. She is a gorgeous woman inside out.  We clicked quite well and I believe she is the ONE.  Father-nim, I need your approval. Please! :heart:

7 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

LOL!! It's kinda funny how seriously we are discussing this. But that's what delulu Binjin shippers do. :D

I know right? This virus is making most of us stay home, so I have more time for delulu thoughts :D  but I'm liking the delulu discussions so far, but not the virus though.:( Everyone stay safe!

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

Somehow I cannot find Episode 1 of this same program.

I think I found episode 1 of the Hyun Bin taxi interview but I haven't got time to watch all the episodes yet to confirm if it's really episode one. I will delete this post if I made a mistake. It's in a play list so you should see if after you click for part 1 below, but I'll put up part 2 to 6 in the spoiler in case you cannot see it.

Part 1

Spoiler

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 3

I really miss BinJin together! I was hesitant first if I should watch CLOY but I'm glad I did, though I just watched it all last month.

Ugh I should've worry about my own love life hahaha but I really wish that they're really dating.

Btw, sharing some of my fave scenes

HB really looks good in suits :blush:

20200404-094546.gif

20200404-094804.gif

20200404-094258.gif

Edited by junejune_16
  • Like 5
  • Love 6

Hi everyone - I don't post much because I can't keep up with all your amazing sleuthing abilities - but thank you so much for posting your informative, fun and funny posts so every morning there are about 3 pages to read!!!. Please stay well - this COVID experience is global, scary, we don't know what's happening. I'm in Australia - curious to know what other countries are represented here (thanks to Netflix for making K-drama so accessible). 

This is my first and probably last shipper experience - how can these two ever be topped?  One thing I thought after reading a few posts here about how SYJ really has got Binnie in line - are they JinBin instead of BinJin?  :joy:.

I can't work out where the videos that were just posted 'coincidentally' together can be found.

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/just-11-times-hyun-bin-total-boyfriend-material/

Just 11 Times Hyun Bin Was Total Boyfriend Material

Heart-stopping.

65DDC4F4-3111-426F-8BC9-238DDEFAEC19.jpg

Hyun Bin may be 37 years old, but he’s still boyfriend material through and through. In fact, he’s just growing more attractive as the years pass by. Whether he’s playing a role or making fans’ hearts stop, he’s the guy we all wish we had.

Check out some of his best boyfriend-esque looks below!

1. When he put his arm around a fan

6D85A31A-6CE0-4843-B74B-99DECF2E352A.jpg

2. When he was Captain Ri in Crash Landing On You

710993BD-4EEA-41C2-91AD-DE97C894CEE5.jpg

Spoiler

3. When he looked at the camera (you) with that smile

4581C17E-CCA2-4D0B-BC5D-E480FD740A80.jpg

4. When he pouted and became the ultimate cutie
E3A6F24B-F067-47E1-BF54-193B2868DAAC.jpg

5. When he smiled at fans during a fansign
CCD45939-66B7-4804-B239-11A483B5FDB5.jpg

6. When he looked at Seri like that 

04E4E8CD-FDA4-4ADC-B8D8-BCA087739927.jpg

7. When he and Son Ye Jin took a selca backstage
B33AC429-2076-45A4-8AD4-25834B471940.jpg

8. When he covered her with an umbrella
30786306-FF8C-4C06-9283-D2D738CFFAA9.jpg

9. When he took travel photos with his girl
205A8BC6-7879-4A17-BB84-5997AC11711C.jpg

10. When he stared at her like that 
343EDF91-9CF0-443E-A9D8-CAEFB923198D.jpg

11. And finally, when he patted a fan on the head and it went viral

gif

He’s really the sweetest!
BC58A01B-2973-4013-B107-6875CA218960.jpg

• Love 7
  • Thanks 2

Looks like our BinJin can’t move on from CLoY too?? :D  SYJ’s agency latest vid is titled “Son Yejin of Seri’s Choice” and our HB on Mediheal is wearing another hoodie with white T-shirt a la soju scene! We feel you BinJin, we can’t move on either. Please complete CLoY for us by giving us your real-life wedding.

hbsyjmoveon.jpg

@TotoroSY You’re so right! I think when HB realized he’d like a future with SYJ, he would instinctively have had his parents’ expectations of a wife in mind and given the BinJin relationship is likely to have stretched over the past 2 years, good chance his parents have given the tacit green light! Actually, I have a sneaky feeling HB has already met her parents and sister; SYJ too has met his parents. Can you imagine how nerve wracking and knee wobbling that encounter would have been, given the reputed strictness of his dad? @Yanny62  LOL, yes and even if his dad didn’t do a NIS surveillance and background check on SYJ, HB’s mom would have! Maybe through a quiet interrogation during a calligraphy session. Poor BinJin, on top of being at the top of the acting game and everything else, they have to be concerned about the reactions of K-ent, fans and family. 

I recall from a video that SYJ not only does pilates, she is a certified Pilates Instructor. Well matched for our sporty HB.

There was a previous chat about HB living in a condo and SYJ in her own house. Does anyone know how close HB and SYJ homes are to each other? Addresses shouldn't be given for privacy reasons but just the proximity of their properties.  

• Like 6
  • Love 5

Didn’t the original poster who saw Ye Jin and Hyunbin on a date say that they had dinner with Ye Jin’s parents . They were quite detailed , even said that they were eating Samgyetang (korean chicken soup) together lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Insightful 2

11 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

Woah!! How did we miss that? HB sweetly telling YJ "It's OK". So SWEET!!!

@Yanny62  I agree with what @cloyfan  replied above. Their parents will not only know it as rumours, but will be aware that they are in a serious relationship (that's based on our delulu assumptions). One thing I do wonder is whether their parents already know BEFORE the LA grocery incident. In my POV, my guess is the parents are already aware. Cuz if HB is so respectful of his parents that he said they will need to approve of his future wife/ partner, for sure he will share with them if he is pursuing a serious relationship. Same for SYJ, although she seems more free spirited, but I am quite sure she is still very respectful of her parents and will also tell them.

LOL!! It's kinda funny how seriously we are discussing this. But that's what delulu Binjin shippers do. :D

SJY is known to be very family oriented and close to her family ❤

• Like 8
  • Love 1

Great discussion here shoppers and shippers! My morning routine to start my day bright and happy!

@Helena

Thanks so much for the info on how SYJ was discovered! So it's her current agency CEO who found her and encouraged her to pursue acting? No wonder she's been to loyal to the same agency/ CEO these 19 years. If it was in 1999 that she met her current agency CEO, then she was around 17 or 18 years old. HB fell in love with acting around the same time. No wonder they say they share many common experiences. SYJ  even went all the way to Seoul for acting classes! Amazing commitment! She really loves acting.

5 hours ago, cloyfan said:

I've compiled a list of SYJ's interviews regarding relationships/marriage

https://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/art/2019/02/688_192375.html

She said her ideal husband would have to have a big heart and understand her irregular work schedule.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/03/son-ye-jin-talks-about-her-dating-style-inability-to-find-a-lover

Next, Son Ye Jin described her dating style, and said, "A guy who waits for a long time and confesses his love feels more sincere and trustworthy to me than an aggressive one that directly says, 'I like you'."

She added, "I'm not that aggressive either. I pretend to be cool but I'm not." Son Ye Jin also revealed, "I have to be meeting a lot of people and there needs to be something going on around me but I'm always working so there are no opportunities for me to meet (a lover). If it's not someone who I'm working with then it's hard to meet somebody. But that's not easy either."

Son Ye Jin also shared that no guys have approached her. The reporter commented, "I think it's because you're a big figure in the film industry." To this, Son Ye Jin said, "Well, then I guess I just have live thinking that way too."

Thanks SO MUCH for compiling this! It really gives such a great insight over the years of SYJ's feelings and thots about dating and marriage. I've read most of these earlier but it's so clear when I read them together. This one sentence was new to me (I might have missed it) She added, "I'm not that aggressive either. I pretend to be cool but I'm not."   That may be a big hint why we see her rather different demeanour when she's with HB, how she's seems more feminine and shy around him (as many of YJ's fans has said). Her heart was probably fluttering too, esp with all the attentiveness that HB was showing her. I am VERY sure she was fully aware of how he was treating her so gentlemanly and with so much care throughout the promo of The Negotiation movie. 

She also said " If it's not someone who I'm working with then it's hard to meet somebody. But that's not easy either."  And then the reporter said it's probably cuz they dare not approach her since she's a big figure in the entertainment industry and she replied she will think like that then. Awww, was she feeling like no one was attracted to her enough to court her? Well no worries, here comes our Captain Hyun Bin to whisk you away!! While fully respecting and admiring her as an actress and fellow colleague, he was not intimidated by her stature and top-tier status in the industry and went all out to befriend her (and beyond LOL). Waiting for the Happy Ending to their story!

46 minutes ago, Katelyn Lana said:

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/just-11-times-hyun-bin-total-boyfriend-material/

9.“his girl”

Koreanboo is sparking up the rumors

Wow.... Is Koreanboo hinting something :lol:

Good catch there!! Koreaboo is definitely shipping them too! "When he took travel photos with his girl" => can they be more obvious than that? LOL

Btw, just found the Eng subbed video of HB military stint documentary - it has JUST been uploaded by a fan. It's not just focused on HB but the whole Marine Corps. Probably a good opportunity for the Marines to promote their division with a high-profile star in their team.

Hyun Bin: Documentary about his life as a Marine

• Like 9
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 5

31 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

This one sentence was new to me (I might have missed it) She added, "I'm not that aggressive either. I pretend to be cool but I'm not."   That may be a big hint why we see her rather different demeanour when she's with HB, how she's seems more feminine and shy around him (as many of YJ's fans has said). Her heart was probably fluttering too, esp with all the attentiveness that HB was showing her. I am VERY sure she was fully aware of how he was treating her so gentlemanly and with so much care throughout the promo of The Negotiation movie. 

I felt the same way when I read this lol but haven't got time to comment because there is too much other discussions going on.:D  I was thinking she is always conscious in hiding her true heart with either her poker face, or trying to play with her hair and stuff when she is nervous, or like change the topic of discussion, laughing to conceal her fluttering heart toward HB. In CLOY promo they both just ignore the rumors and laughed it off.  I remember in SITR when her costar is all nervous and stuff she actually asked him, "You don't actually like me, do you?" (Maybe not exact words but similar meaning) Well, certainly nothing is going on according to SYJ. Why can't she ask the same question to HB lolol, well well, because there is something going on!!!

39 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

She also said " If it's not someone who I'm working with then it's hard to meet somebody. But that's not easy either."  And then the reporter said it's probably cuz they dare not approach her since she's a big figure in the entertainment industry and she replied she will think like that then. Awww, was she feeling like no one was attracted to her enough to court her? Well no worries, here comes our Captain Hyun Bin to whisk you away!!

Yeah and then guess what happened after?  She met HB, someone who she worked with.  My delulu mind is thinking maybe HB did some research on her online and saw these interviews.  He'd be like, hey I think she is cool but is she single?  *looks it up* Ahh she seems single at the moment and people dare not to approach her, so I'm gonna try pursuing her then!B) 

And now we have no more new articles about SYJ and her romantic life.:D

• Like 8
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

Can anyone translate the opening scen of HB'S MEDIHEAL COMMERCIAL? I saw some conversations which says the opening line of HB in that commercial was "You are beautiful..." If we are going to use our delulu mind, it makes sense since the opening scene of YJ's commercial was when she was in this beautiful white dress fixing the flowers. Can you please translate the lines of HB in that commercial please?

• Like 1

Hyun Bin as a person seem to have a thankful heart to things that comes into his life and sees them as gifts (as he said in his Sept 2019 Esquire interview) so when he says to Yoon SeRi at the final goodbye scene that she came into his life as a gift and he's thankful for it I feel he's really genuine and sincere to it whether it was to Se Ri or Ye Jin- he said it to her. These characters are very close to their hearts and have so much similarities to their real selves I think no matter what happens, this connection they have will remain deep in their hearts.

But danngit the drought is killing me and I'm constantly changing between feeling hopeful and then doubtful of these two...*sighs* so much impact from these two!!

• Like 9
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1