[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, Chewy said:

if I don’t see their names on the nominees list for Baeksang anytime soon, I seriously fear for my hair because I don’t want to be bald in my lifetime like ever 

I m afraid that this time the awards may get postponed or cancelled.:bawling:. Saw an award show giving awards digitally. But as BAEKSANG is  like the Emmys of SK so I still have some hopes left. I was just worried thinking that we are through some unlucky times cause first it happened with the dvd cut . I don't want my heart to break again:tears:..Baeksang could be the last chance of seeing them together in a long time. Hope they appear in other awards as well.  Personally I m waiting for their marriage news towards the end of this year or maybe next year.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

Aigoo Binnie and Jinnie. 

Just as I thought I can move on with my life being my bored as* self in real life super serious job after being a shipper, you release your CFs on the same day. And both wearing white? What the *&&^%%$^&^%$&U^ seriously hahahahha.

Sweet coincidences I must say. Now release more photos ok. Or a joint statement - am ok with that too. Positive ones.

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

50 minutes ago, mcavalerio said:

. His family background seems very conservative.I just wonder to what extent though , i mean what if he truly truly likes a woman but his parents disapprove, will he fight for her? I remember CLOY. RJH can marry someone eventhough he does not love that person as long as his parents are for it (Seo Dan). But come Seri, I remember his response to Seodan:" I cannot marry you knowing i have feelings for someone.".Eventually, ,the parents gave way for what makes him (RJH) happy. 

I think that his parents views will always make a very big impact when he finally settles down with someone..and if ever HB will tie the knot with our beautiful YJ is because they share common values in raising a family. YJ background in her outstanding career without any scandal is standing proof of how she takes seriuosly her privacy and stature in this industry. In my humble opinion HB will certainly get that blessing from his parents with YJ.

True that generally speaking they would have teenagers by their age now if they were married but each one of us has his or her timeline. In this age of advance technology it is not remotely that we shoppers will get the chance to see their twins in a baby product CF in the near future.

• Like 6
  • Love 7

5 minutes ago, Moonstarmagick said:

Shall we consider that we are all coincidental shoppers as well? Hahaha. I would like to give them the, Breakthrough Coincidental Couple Award! Super record breaking in terms of the number of coincidents. Hahahaha. 

@janesnow are we coincidental beshies too? 

Is there a chance:D that this group of shoppers will have a digital party once a wedding announcement is made?:wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Riri forever said:

I think that his parents views will always make a very big impact when he finally settles down with someone..and if ever HB will tie the knot with our beautiful YJ is because they share common values in raising a family. YJ background in her outstanding career without any scandal is standing proof of how she takes seriuosly her privacy and stature in this industry. In my humble opinion HB will certainly get that blessing from his parents with YJ.

True that generally speaking they would have teenagers by their age now if they were married but each one of us has his or her timeline. In this age of advance technology it is not remotely that we shoppers will get the chance to see their twins in a baby product CF in the near future.

now we that know more about HB family background. Do you happen to know about SYJ family background? I think I only know she is not from Seoul and she have a elder sister and her parents are good looking! 

@TotoroSY ya technically both mother and daughter are fans. That’s what makes it funnier isn’t it lol 

and I think we just use different ways to phrase this. It all boils down to the same thing, the daughter only wants to date a handsome man like HB! And the focus is on what he said about himself not just being a handsome guy but also sangnamja haha his expression when saying this makes me laugh for a legit 10 mins. Too funny not to share! 

@eLizza whether postponed or cancelled, I still want to see the nominees list, it’s like their scoresheet. And nono I cannot accept a cancellation of this event. And why this year baeksang is so important to me, because if they both attend the award, this would be the first after CLOY that they make public appearances in the same space and I need to see for myself the interactions and expressions between them to determine my own rational score between them for seeing is believing. For my very own sanity at the very least. 

@Helena ok great you are here! So can share more about Yejin family background? What does her parents do etc? There is too little info on all these. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

14 hours ago, PrettyNoona said:

Guys, I have been thinking about this since watching BTS. There are 2 kisses that I want to analyse with you all.

1. The 2nd panic kiss on the boat.

Why did Binssi have to cover themselves with the hat while his other hand trying to hold on to the box. Perhaps Jinssi pulled him too close to her? Were they really kissing that passionate that they need to hide from the crews or was it simple acting? Were Binssi’s ears red because of that? Is that why they laugh so hard afterward? 

2. The kiss on the hill when they found each other again.

When the director said cut. Both of them let go and both looked so shy. Binssi actually touched his eye. Was his body language showed he was embarrassed or it actually had different meaning? I don’t think he embarrassed while kissing other actresses. Was he acting like that because they had to show their intimacy in front of the people? I feel at that moment they were actually HB & SYJ. I wish I can kidnap the director and question him why they need to retake the kissing scene on the last day of filming. This guy hold all the secrets that we need to clear of. 

Anyway, whatever the reason I’m thankful for it.  :blush:

Yes, when the director said cut they let go but it doesn't looked like they were embarrassed. I think they are just being professional. 

Remember, grocery shopping and spending vacation abroad WITHOUT the cameras on is really something else. They don't need to admit it YET publicly to validate that they are in a relationship. Let's just pray and wait for them. I'm sure they are mature enough to know when is the right time for them to admit it. At this point in time, with the pandemic and all, they may not admit it yet

Edited by kathleengracelopez_dulnuan
  • Like 11

Hello Binjin shippers!

Didn't realise that many here have not watch the TVN Taxi program that HB appeared in just before he enlisted for the military and after Secret Garden's success. He spoke a lot here and revealed quite a bit about his family life during younger years.

[Eng Sub] TVN Taxi Hyun Bin Episode 2 (Part 1)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeubljLFb1w

[Eng Sub] TVN Taxi Hyun Bin Episode 2 (Part 2)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3qQBgroeec&t=17s

- At 10:00 here, starts talking about HB's childhood and family.

- At 11:30, HB talked about his parents opposing his goal to become an actor.

- Father wanted him to enter police academy.

- Mentioned that amongst his relatives there are many capable people. One of this brother graduated from Seoul Uni and another one is an Inspector.

- His father wanted to destroy the acting class and won't let him leave the house, after school back home straight and can't even go library

- Talked about his father beating him up towards the end (cuz he wouldn't stop going for acting) but in the end the father applied medicine for him and eyes all red during dinner (his dad is really not a bad person, just very worried about his son taking the wrong direction)

[Eng Sub] TVN Taxi Hyun Bin Episode 2 ( Part 3)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8StjW1gjmY&list=WL&index=34&t=0s

- HB talked about trying to escape swimming lessons here and being punished by his mom LOL!!

[Eng Sub] TVN Taxi Hyun Bin Episode 3 - Finale

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9paLKdpigc&t=11s

Somehow I cannot find Episode 1 of this same program.

2 hours ago, Chewy said:

Omo omo He got beaten up by his father and was locked??

can pls share that taxi interview? 

whatever it is that shape him into the man he is now. 

He said this in a response to a open letter from the mum of a fan who asked him about his views on her daughter criteria as a partner as her daughter primary criteria must be handsome like HB, and his response to her mum is: 

“Tell your daughter I am not only just a handsome man, I am a SANGNAMJA (real man) “

Ya ya, now it’s your turn to go and tell Yejin’s mother the same thing lol

:joy: KTP 真的是一個很直白的直男啊

video to watch here 

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4489434351992845/4489437012628495

on a very very serious note, if I don’t see their names on the nominees list for Baeksang anytime soon, I seriously fear for my hair because I don’t want to be bald in my lifetime like ever 

Have share the TAXI program above. I watched again the part about his dad locking him up and I think it's more of the dad not allowing him to leave the house (except to go to school).

About that open letter above, I thot the fan is the mom, and the mom's daughter refuse to date any man that is not handsome and said to the mom (HB's fan) that she also likes someone handsome like HB. 

Baeksang - really really pray both HB and SYJ will be nominated for Best Actor/ Actress, and also for CLOY, the writer and director to be nominated too. Also all the supporting actors/ actresses.

1 hour ago, mcavalerio said:

HB mentioned also that  his parents' approval  on his relationship matters a lot to him. He will not marry someone his parents disapprove. This reflects how much he loves them and values them. He will definitely be a good father, because he is a good son. His family background seems very conservative.I just wonder to what extent though , i mean what if he truly truly likes a woman but his parents disapprove, will he fight for her? 

SYJ said that being stable does not mean getting married. Meaning, if ever she gets married its definitely not the reason.  I mean both she and HB are equally successful in their careers and are past the romantic stage. At their ages, they should have teen-age children already. Getting married this late, what do couples normally do but for each other to stay by their side like someone to laugh, someone to cry, someone to hold on to, just someone to share happiness with, someone to grow old with, and getting settled to a more peaceful and quiet life in their personal space.  I guess that's why YJ mentioned it should be someone she wont regret marrying . She has to be sure its the right person, because she believes in long lasting relationship or nothing at all. I think both of them share that same thought. Didnt they mention that there are so many things that they share in common which made them to connect to each other easily. 

I think HB will kinda know which type of lady will be approved by his parents. :D  Even as he look for his future partner,  besides being someone he loves and respect, who is kind and able to understand his career as an actor, am quite sure he also knows what his parents criteria are. 

As for SYJ, being a very successful career woman who is beautiful, rich, happy and have a loving family and wonderful friends, it will really need someone special to move her heart and makes her want to get married. She is split between the two directions ie remain single and independent or get married, because both options has strong pull and push factors. I think this future husband/ partner needs to respect her for who she is, be understanding of her career, loves her family and friends, and is also kind to people. And most importantly, this future partner needs to be her best friend, who shares each others dreams and life together. Otherwise, there's too much for her to give up if all the other person wants is just "a wife".  :D

1 hour ago, liltash85 said:

someone did said his parents are teachers right. I some how can understand the parents POV. Being an actor, the future is not certain. Ig you make it big, you will become extremely rich but more than half who pursue acting had a struggle life before make it big or never make it big. So his parents concerned is legit. Of coz they wish their son to have a more stable job. With monthly salary, yearly bonus and job security for years. 

But I am glad he is firm with his decision to do acting and luck was on his side. I guess now the parents are proud of him. 

One other factor to consider is that HB was pretty young at the time when his parents found out he wants to become an actor. I think based on the program above, he was in High School, so assuming it's during his senior high school years, that's around 15-17 years old. It's no wonder the dad was so worried when he said he wants to become an actor.

But now, HB said his father don't have any reason to be jealous of others (LOL!). Glad he made his parents proud!

I am now also curious how did SYJ become an actress, as she also started very very young (around 18 or 19 years old?). I know she first became a commercial talent first, and maybe from there she was scouted to become an actress in dramas/ films? I have also not read/ seen SYJ talking about her parents reaction when she decided to pursue being an actress.

• Like 9
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 5

3 hours ago, Chewy said:

now we that know more about HB family background. Do you happen to know about SYJ family background? I think I only know she is not from Seoul and she have a elder sister and her parents are good looking! 

I'll add something more about Son Ye Jin, but first did Hyun Bin get his master's degree (as in did he actually graduate)?  

Talent Hyun Bin becomes a graduate student
2009-02-10 14:12

Talent Hyun-bin (27, Kim Tae-pyeong) becomes a graduate student. 

An official from Hyunbin said on the 10th, "Hyunbin will go to the master's course in the Department of Drama and Film, Chung-Ang University."

Hyunbin, a 01-year student at the Department of Drama and Film at Chung-Ang University, is about to graduate in February and will take a master's degree from March.

Earlier, on the 24th of last month, Hyunbin delivered 100 million won of development funds to his alma mater, inviting him to write a small theater, an international exchange fund, and a scholarship to commemorate his 50th anniversary.

Currently, Hyun Bin is filming 'Friends of Our Legend', which dramatizes the movie 'Friends' in Busan. 

https://www.nocutnews.co.kr/news/4131237   <- original text in Korean. 

Son Ye Jin likes pilates, TRX, sports a few times a week, game fanatic, she has to win when playing games, she was shy but got over it through working with many different people in the film industry. (she mentioned this in her episode on Master of The House). 

Son Ye Jin studied at Seoul Institute of the Arts, a prestigious school that’s the alma mater of many other popular Korean actors as well. 

Her parents managed her finances until a few years ago (she said in an interview) 

Oh my she is still the same even after 20 years in the industry ,only maturity being added with each passing year. Must be drinking water from the fountain of youth :joy:..

For me she is the most beautiful actress and always slays it in whatever frame she appears. But still if I have to point out, I think her Summer's Scent look is the most breathtaking one till date among any of her work . Pure, innocent ,true beauty just like an angel. Words can't describe it. However she was able to break and come out of that innocent image by doing a variety of roles.

As for Hyunbin ,found him quite skinny in his 20s (was not much impressed by his looks in Sega :sweatingbullets:)

and I think he looks the best in his 30s especially in CLOY.

PS: SYJ looked super awesome in that Sega cameo. She instantly became my girl crush although I didn't know who she was back then :D.

• Like 11
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 5

8 hours ago, Chewy said:

can pls share that taxi interview? 

just realized Totoro just posted the clips, I‘ll edit my replies. :)

Taxi interview was filmed on January 18, 2011, it was aired on the 20th & 27th; Secret Garden just finished on January 16th.  He and Gong Hyung-jin (Taxi MC) are very close, they went to the same college, plus, they’re members of Celebrity Baseball Club (led by Kim Seung-woo) and Single Bungle (actors golf club led by Ahn Sung-ki).  

BTW, Gong Hyung-jin was also in 2006 SBS drama Alone in Love (Gam Woo-sung & Son Ye-Jin), he was paired with Lee Ha-na. All of them were great in it.

12 hours ago, Solcester3k said:

where did you find info on the CLOY shooting schedule? Just really curious how the shot during its live air and all the way till 12 Feb when the finale was released 4 days later, if thats the case, must've been a lot of money! 

From news reports and some staffs’ postings.

11 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

Oh wow, HB really obeys his parents fully..... YJ is a different in that sense cuz in the interview, she even said if her parents don't agree (of the guy she dates/ marry) she will still go ahead since it's her life choice. In this Taxi program interview, I also got to know that HB's dad actually locked him up and beat him when he said he wanted to become an actor (I know this sounds alarming to most non-Koreans but it sth that seems the norm in SK). But HB did clarify that he knows his father loves him and did that as he was worried for his future. That's why when he accepted his first award (not sure if it's for Ireland Best New Actor or KSS Best actor), he cried and said he's most happy to make his parent proud.

I am having problems — soompi won’t let me save my long reply (same error message: some Characters/symbols are not allowed). Have to log out now, will try again later. 

Former EXO’s Tao Reveals He’s a Fan of “Crash Landing On You” + Calls Son Ye Jin Pretty

https://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/292309/20200402/former-exo-s-tao-reveals-he-s-a-fan-of-crash-landing-on-you-calls-son-ye-jin-pretty.htm

Family recreates 'Crash Landing on You' scenes for parents' 25th anniversary

https://www.gmanetwork.com/news/lifestyle/hobbiesandactivities/732427/family-recreates-crash-landing-on-you-scenes-for-parents-25th-anniversary/story/

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

26 minutes ago, C'est la vie said:

I'll add something more about Son Ye Jin, but first did Hyun Bin get his master's degree (as in did he actually graduate)?  

Talent Hyun Bin becomes a graduate student
2009-02-10 14:12

Talent Hyun-bin (27, Kim Tae-pyeong) becomes a graduate student. 

An official from Hyunbin said on the 10th, "Hyunbin will go to the master's course in the Department of Drama and Film, Chung-Ang University."

Hyunbin, a 01-year student at the Department of Drama and Film at Chung-Ang University, is about to graduate in February and will take a master's degree from March.

Earlier, on the 24th of last month, Hyunbin delivered 100 million won of development funds to his alma mater, inviting him to write a small theater, an international exchange fund, and a scholarship to commemorate his 50th anniversary.

Currently, Hyun Bin is filming 'Friends of Our Legend', which dramatizes the movie 'Friends' in Busan. 

https://www.nocutnews.co.kr/news/4131237 

Son Ye Jin likes pilates, TRX, sports a few times a week, game fanatic, she has to win when playing games, she was shy but got over it through working with many different people in the film industry. (she mentioned this in her episode on Master of The House). 

Son Ye Jin studied at Seoul Institute of the Arts, a prestigious school that’s the alma mater of many other popular Korean actors as well.  

According to his fact sheet his highest qualification is masters degree so I think he graduated? 

all those you mentioned are all over the internet, I want to know more about her family background since HB one is already out there everywhere. Can you share if you know of such info about Yejin?? 

@sheeeeee lol it sounds more like this Jae Hwa is falling is love with him already too funny...small head and really board shoulders lol this is his trademark and I believe Yejin loved those shoulders in CLOY too 

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, Chewy said:

According to his fact sheet his highest qualification is masters degree so I think he graduated? 

all those you mentioned are all over the internet, I want to know more about her family background since HB one is already out there everywhere. Can you share if you know of such info about Yejin? 

He graduated for his Bachelor's in February  if I read it correctly and then attended his master's course in March. (there must be some odd translations from Korean to English). 

I only added one fact just now, Yejin her parents managed her money/finances until a few years ago (she said in an interview). 

1 hour ago, Meli said:

This is the true goal. Most of kpop are all single, no family, under the spotlight, every single thing they do they must care not to offend crazy knet and netz. I wonder often is it really worth it? They must be a special kind of people to be able endure all that pressure. 

In one of the older iv HB said he is very private person (obviously) so he will never share info about his family, house or private life. 

About Son yeyin... How can she be 38 with that perfect skin??? Not one wrinkle!? I really need to know her skincare routine :w00t: please share if anyone came across articles about it. 

I can imagine them both with mediheal masks on their faces just chilling together at home, drinking wine^_^

Yes I know, it because the pressure right? But the celebrities are human too right? I meant they meet a man/woman, find a love, fall in love, get married, have a child is normal for human. I agree they act like that because the pressure are different in SK. Like Gwyneth Paltrow, Anne Hathaway or Scarlett Johanson having family and children but still do their acting. They still got the spotlight, even their acting skill more mature.  

Is Ok if they want to keep their life away from media. Not all celebrities like Kardashian right? But I don't think skip their phase of life on behalf their celebrities is just non make any sense for me. 

I ever read about SYJ's routine when she's not in doing her drama or movie , she did pilates 4 or 5 times a week, she did her hair care or skin care twice a week. But I forgot where I read it. But Korea is famous because their glass skin face and no pore and wrinkles skin right? In my country, that glass skin Korean facial are so famous. Anyway, She is 38 yo but like 29 yo  for me. HB must be a lucky guy. :wub:

• Like 8

I'm sorry if I'm asking this question. While scrolling the forum, I just found the discussion of HB tears on their last scene in Switzerland (the kissing scene). May I know the details about the last shot were in SK or Swiss? Because if I'm not mistake, they filmed in Swiss first right? 

38 minutes ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

It’s okay babe :wub:

WOW! New hints everyday.. our Binjin detectives are working hard in digging up new clues :lol: I'm looking forward in discovering more and more from this forum :D hope someone could captured HB whispering "love u babe" to SYJ lol.. excuse my delulu mind. :P

Ah just want to comment that the selfie movement was so natural.. it's like they're so used to taking selfies together. Actually HB seems familiar in using Kakaotalk app? Does he really have no SNS at all? I read somewhere that he has no Instagram but I think he probably does use something like kakao?  Otherwise how did he contact SYJ when they're in the LA?  Anyone know? Thanks 

• LOL 6
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2