[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Comrades..if there is one good thing i hope to come as a result of this Covid is that our Binjin were able to step back from their very busy lifestyle..to set aside all that will take their usual attention of everyday tasks and just focus on each other and nurture whatever they have..if this happens and they successfully reach that commitment  and certainty level..then its something really great and precious ( just like the disappearing ozone layer ) could have resulted from Covid after all. Cheers....

• Like 9
  • Love 4

I saw this on twitter.

anyone who can translate the article? is this recent? thank you

here's the tweet caption translation: "Son Ye-jin's next work, John Buddhan's Ye Jin-Is, what are these? I'll just wait"

• Like 4

Wow this YouTube video shows facts about HB that maybe some of us probably didn’t know about. I am one of them lol 

I seriously didn’t know his family members and relatives were elites. Elder brother from Seoul Uni, relatives that are judges and prosecutors and that’s why his family was against him going into acting! But he proved his worth to his dad. @flailingfangirl can get to know his relatives already you lol 

I didn’t know that till now his money is still managed by his parents wow

I know I wouldn’t give to my parents to manage since I am perpetually penniless lol. 

This YouTube video also says he has been supporting the NGO especially in nurturing young people with talents which makes me rethink if writer park considered that as part of CLOY script for the seri sponsorship on ep 16....

I feel inspired already.... 

Spoiler

PS:可以用中文打字的有想要私底下聊天或者討論一些不能在板上公開的疑問可以私訊我喔。

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 3

On 2/11/2020 at 5:41 PM, sam suk sam sik said:

Agree with you.. after the negotiation promo is done, i was so sad because there's not gonna be any interview of both of them anymore. Then the news about they're gonna make a rom-com together was so exciting.. and then come this one which i really love. HB looked fresh, confident, funny, silly, and easygoing.. even SYJ ask what's wrong with him :D

Just want to do some body language analysis of this mini clip - as if it isnt already obvious there is something between the two:joy:

in the beginning of the clip they are literally leaning towards each other even though there isnt a need to lol. everyone knows this is an unconscious attempt to create more intimacy!! and again, with that hyunbin's kind of body language (upper torso and face facing syj almost the entire time) and the consistent eye contact, cmon... also yejin you dont just touch a guy friend's upper thigh so casually -_-

• Like 8
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3

3 hours ago, ccb_RiRi said:

Hi to all! Been a lurker for quite some time now. De-lurking now to comment on this interview of SYJ. :)

She's a Capricorn like me and oh man, we have the same thoughts on dating and marriage. lol

Based on her statement, though she's an easy going/fun person, she doesn't like to be in a relationship wherein they could just have fun and fool around.

Basically she wanted a guy who is serious and looking for a long-term phase and I believe this is one of the reasons why she never admitted any kind of relationships in the past. Like me, she needs assurance.

She'd also choose to be single rather than be in a toxic relationship which is totally fine.

She also said that single life is not bad and she's quite comfortable. Yes its true for Capricorns.

But at the end of the day, we have this longing for a mature and healthy relationship.

And I seriously hope and pray that HB is the one who will fill it up for her. 

Opinion about marriage changes over time. Just like SYJ's very good friend Leejunghyun. She got married last year at age of 39. So just keep praying that it would happen too to SYJ and HB:heart: 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1358187wpp/lee-jung-hyun-talks-about-how-she-met-her-husband-and-decision-to-marry-him

Miss our lovely couple:kiss_wink:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, Delulu0696 said:

SYJ is known as "Cow" (work hard) Actress, remember 2018 she play film in Be with you, TN and drama SITR, and years before she always plays more than 1 project in a year but 2019 she only in CLOY,  2020 she declined pirates 2 and Boston (didn't confirmed anything yet)? This is very suspicious, that she really planning something? Maybe wedding?? Oh my Delulu :wub:

Like SYJ to HB : babe,  just work hard (cause he already confirmed a project movie), I can handle everything 

Boston already finish their shooting process. We can conclude that yejin didn't take the offer. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, glayse said:

anyone who can translate the article? is this recent? thank you

here's the tweet caption translation: "Son Ye-jin's next work, John Buddhan's Ye Jin-Is, what are these? I'll just wait"

No, it’s from October 2016 (Busan International Film Festival). She named actresses Jeon Do-yeon & Kim Hye-soo as her dream co-stars in a film with an ensemble of actresses - like ‘Kill Bill’.  Below is a news article & a short clip in English 

[Yonhap October 8, 2016] Actress Son Ye-jin calls acting a 'marathon of consuming emotions'

https://en.yna.co.kr/view/AEN20161008002951315?section=print

Spoiler

1 hour ago, Chewy said:

I seriously didn’t know his family members and relatives were elites. Elder brother from Seoul Uni, relatives that are judges and prosecutors and that’s why his family was against him going into acting! But he proved his worth to his dad.

yes, I read about these a long time ago; he mentioned his dad was very strict too.
When he was asked (in 2015) if he can marry someone who isn’t Korean, he said he has to ask his parents’ advice. Hehe.

4 hours ago, Delulu0696 said:

SYJ is known as "Cow" (work hard) Actress, remember 2018 she play film in Be with you, TN and drama SITR, and years before she always plays more than 1 project in a year but 2019 she only in CLOY....

The Negotiation and Be With You were released in 2018, but both were filmed in 2017.  Ye-Jin said TN only took 1.5 months to shoot.  In 2018, she did Pretty Noona (filming took 3 months). In 2019, she did CLOY (filming lasted more than 6 months).  Before the 1st shooting of each project, a lot of time is spent on preparation .

[2017-06-17 ~ 2017-08] The Negotiation filming 

[2017-08 ~ 2017-11] Be with You filming 

[2018-02-04 ~ 2018-05-08] Pretty Noona filming 
[2019-08 ~ 2020-02-12] Crash Landing on You filming 

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 5

Omo this one is the latest mediheal HB did. That’s his latest hair! Fresh and cute and yay no more straight bowl cut. Now it’s ruffled bowl style. 

Yejin looked splendid! The only difference between our couple CF is the affordability and the accessibility of the products. 

And omg if only the next update from them same time same day is when they announce their wedding news 

For now the only thing on my mind again is Baeksang awards....

• Like 11
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2

So happy that both HB and SYJ released new content on the same day!! Did they plan it?!! Today is a good day!!

I just saw this video from KBS World on NK ahjumma talking about meeting HB for the first time. It's english subbed! Looks like different TV stations are still churning out CLOY/ Binjin content. This KBS video has a more thorough english sub vs previous versions. She also demonstrate how she auditioned for her role in CLOY and it's so super funny!!

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Chewy said:

Wow this YouTube video shows facts about HB that maybe some of us probably didn’t know about. I am one of them lol 

I seriously didn’t know his family members and relatives were elites. Elder brother from Seoul Uni, relatives that are judges and prosecutors and that’s why his family was against him going into acting! But he proved his worth to his dad. @flailingfangirl can get to know his relatives already you lol 

I didn’t know that till now his money is still managed by his parents wow

I know I wouldn’t give to my parents to manage since I am perpetually penniless lol. 

This YouTube video also says he has been supporting the NGO especially in nurturing young people with talents which makes me rethink if writer park considered that as part of CLOY script for the seri sponsorship on ep 16....

I feel inspired already.... 

Those info is relevant to my personal interest hahaha :D

I have read somewhere long ago that his father manages his finances and apparently he has like 10 bank accounts under his name or something like that. 

He is so inspiring, isn't he? :wub:

• Like 5
  • Awesome 5
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Helena said:

No, it’s from October 2016 (Busan International Film Festival). She named actresses Jeon Do-yeon & Kim Hye-soo as her dream co-stars in a film with an ensemble of actresses - like ‘Kill Bill’.  Below is a news article & a short clip in English 

[Yonhap October 8, 2016] Actress Son Ye-jin calls acting a 'marathon of consuming emotions'

https://en.yna.co.kr/view/AEN20161008002951315?section=print

Reveal hidden contents

yes, I read about these a long time ago; he mentioned his dad was very strict too.
When he was asked (in 2015) if he can marry someone who isn’t Korean, he said he has to ask his parents’ advice. Hehe.

The Negotiation and Be With You were released in 2018, but both were filmed in 2017.  Ye-Jin said TN only took 1.5 months to shoot.  In 2018, she did Pretty Noona (filming took 3 months). In 2019, she did CLOY (filming lasted more than 6 months).  Before the 1st shooting of each project, a lot of time is spent on preparation .

[2017-06-17 ~ 2017-08] The Negotiation filming 

[2017-08 ~ 2017-11] Be with You filming 

[2018-02-04 ~ 2018-05-08] Pretty Noona filming 
[2019-08 ~ 2020-02-12] Crash Landing on You filming 

Heyyyaa not sure its already been asked, but where did you find info on the CLOY shooting schedule? Just really curious how the shot during its live air and all the way till 12 Feb when the finale was released 4 days later, if thats the case, must've been a lot of money! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, hma .75 said:

Wow both released almost at the same time :D

Wow her photoshoot making film and his mediheal ad releasing at around the same time?! Are they trying to tease us shippers?! What a coincidence!

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Yeah HB is so handsome, young and cute with this hair style. 

SYJ 's still beautiful but i want she will get fat a bit. She will look younger and sexier. 

I don't need they confirm their relationship.  An open-sceret relationship like this is more interesting for them and for us. They really know the way made us keep sailing, woohoo, keep sailinggggg :blush:

Heading towards Baeksang awards. 

• Like 8
  • Love 3

8 hours ago, PrettyNoona said:

2. The kiss on the hill when they found each other again.

When the director said cut. Both of them let go and both looked so shy. Binssi actually touched his eye. Was his body language showed he was embarrassed or it actually had different meaning? I don’t think he embarrassed while kissing other actresses. Was he acting like that because they had to show their intimacy in front of the people?

We can see HB's tears in that kissing scene below

He might feel so emotional on the last filming day with SYJ

EUelJPqWkAEonHt?format=jpg&name=large

JBwN1V.png

• Like 8
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1