[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

I just finished SITR ! Wah too much sweetness arghhhhhhhh i want binjin in those scene !!!

Everytime i see SITR behind the scene , there must be one replies mentioning hyun bin. I FOUND THIS SO FUNNY. HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

Cloy’s stans must be seeing all those bts to compare right? :D

@Chewy everyone falling in love with our kim taepyo ! :blush: And yes SYJ so lucky to have him *cough cough*

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, Moonstarmagick said:

Shall we consider that we are all coincidental shoppers as well? Hahaha. I would like to give them the, Breakthrough Coincidental Couple Award! Super record breaking in terms of the number of coincidents. Hahahaha. 

@janesnow are we coincidental beshies too? 

can this breakthrough councidental couple award be given  sa Baeksang? hahaha

so we can be blessed by their merer presence on stage like what happened in 2014! but this time in a very very different situation... winkwink!

should we list down all the councidences that can lead to destiny or fate? hahaha

gosh im nervous about Baeksang's announcement this year. hope itll push thru!

• LOL 6

@TotoroSY thank you so much for posting the Taxi interview! I didn’t even know this existed. Part 1 happened to show up on my YouTube recommended videos after I watched the others that you linked

It was interesting to hear HB talk so much about his family and upbringing - usually he is so private when it comes to that. I didn’t know he has TWO older brothers (thought he had just one). And yes he definitely comes from a very conservative and strict family. Considering how well mannered and hard working he is, his parents sure did a good job of raising him 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Riri forever said:

I think that his parents views will always make a very big impact when he finally settles down with someone..and if ever HB will tie the knot with our beautiful YJ is because they share common values in raising a family. YJ background in her outstanding career without any scandal is standing proof of how she takes seriuosly her privacy and stature in this industry. In my humble opinion HB will certainly get that blessing from his parents with YJ.

2 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

I think HB will kinda know which type of lady will be approved by his parents. :D  Even as he look for his future partner,  besides being someone he loves and respect, who is kind and able to understand his career as an actor, am quite sure he also knows what his parents criteria are. 

7 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

But since HB is already 38 years old now, surely he will have a lot more autonomy to make his own life choices? Of course, it's always good that both families are in agreement to the match as it will just be a happier journey for them (lol, I am talking as if everything is all confirmed, but please excuse my delulu discussion).

I wonder if HB or SYJ's parents know about their rumours? I don't know if the grocery rumours were big in SK back in 2019 Jan? Or like if their chemistry news was big during TN promos? Because I wonder if their parents have ever asked them about the grocery incident hmmm?  Maybe HB's dad was curious and had to search SYJ up on naver to find out more information about her :D.  My delulu mind is thinking maybe HB's dad had to do some background checks to make sure she is a good woman for him, before allowing them to have potential marriage plans lolol.  I mean, they're both 38 (but almost 40 in Korean age). The parents must be somewhat concerned or curious about their kids' love life? And their dating rumor has been present for a while already.  I think SYJ's parents might be more concerned.  C'mon V*st CEO if you're reading this do something!

I hope their parents also watched and loved CLOY and could see their burning hot chemistry! Wonder if they could tell if it's all acting or really something is going on with them?  Deep down I just hope the parents and relatives are also Binjin shippers lol :D 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

@Yanny62 let’s say our delusions are all correct and HB and SYJ have been dating since The Negotiation promos - I am sure their parents know of their relationship. Considering their age and compatibility in so many aspects, I think marriage is the endgame (the only question is where they will make it to that final destination). And so I would guess that their parents know how serious this match is 

• Like 7

Before retiring tonite..can i ask any of our fellow shoppers if HB or YJ usually grants interviews after a tv project or series end just like this Taxi interview? My question is for both of them with their individual projects..because there is nothing for Cloy except from the supporting casts.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

2 hours ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

It’s okay babe :wub:

OH my, our forum it’s moving so fast that I can’t even follow :D

During this quarantine it’s good have a place like here to talk about smth that makes us happy 

Woah!! How did we miss that? HB sweetly telling YJ "It's OK". So SWEET!!!

21 minutes ago, Yanny62 said:

I wonder if HB or SYJ's parents know about their rumours? I don't know if the grocery rumours were big in SK back in 2019 Jan? Or like if their chemistry news was big during TN promos? Because I wonder if their parents have ever asked them about the grocery incident hmmm?  Maybe HB's dad was curious and had to search SYJ up on naver to find out more information about her :D.  My delulu mind is thinking maybe HB's dad had to do some background checks to make sure she is a good woman for him, before allowing them to have potential marriage plans lolol.  I mean, they're both 38 (but almost 40 in Korean age). The parents must be somewhat concerned or curious about their kids' love life? And their dating rumor has been present for a while already.  I think SYJ's parents might be more concerned.  C'mon V*st CEO if you're reading this do something!

I hope their parents also watched and loved CLOY and could see their burning hot chemistry! Wonder if they could tell if it's all acting or really something is going on with them?  Deep down I just hope the parents and relatives are also Binjin shippers lol :D 

15 minutes ago, cloyfan said:

@Yanny62 let’s say our delusions are all correct and HB and SYJ have been dating since The Negotiation promos - I am sure their parents know of their relationship. Considering their age and compatibility in so many aspects, I think marriage is the endgame (the only question is where they will make it to that final destination). And so I would guess that their parents know how serious this match is 

@Yanny62  I agree with what @cloyfan  replied above. Their parents will not only know it as rumours, but will be aware that they are in a serious relationship (that's based on our delulu assumptions). One thing I do wonder is whether their parents already know BEFORE the LA grocery incident. In my POV, my guess is the parents are already aware. Cuz if HB is so respectful of his parents that he said they will need to approve of his future wife/ partner, for sure he will share with them if he is pursuing a serious relationship. Same for SYJ, although she seems more free spirited, but I am quite sure she is still very respectful of her parents and will also tell them.

LOL!! It's kinda funny how seriously we are discussing this. But that's what delulu Binjin shippers do. :D

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

Thank you to all the responsible shoppers who share the feelings inspired by the sparks of love coming out of these two lovely persons. Couple of lovers or not, they are a couple of people interacting lovingly and making total strangers smile and forget about hardships for the moment... love definitely prevails in people heart and love is what people live of isn't it?! I never wrote before, but, since you made me notice that someone whispered it's ok... well, I think he also whispered "It's all ok" (da quenchana) during the CLOY press con after she introduced herself perhaps too briefly, bursting into laughter. Allucinations or not... I do like what I can see and what I can hear when I look at these two beautiful people who have my gratitude and my heartfelt wishes of love, health and happiness. Wherever their destination is, may it be nothing less than where love is.

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 3

9 hours ago, Yanny62 said:

Wow her photoshoot making film and his mediheal ad releasing at around the same time?! Are they trying to tease us shippers?! What a coincidence!

And what a coincidence that her video came out first and his video starts with the sentence "you look beautiful"... someone is making us dream big time (if we need any encouragement, lol)! What a coincidence!

• LOL 14
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, sheeeeee said:

I just finished SITR ! Wah too much sweetness arghhhhhhhh i want binjin in those scene !!!

Everytime i see SITR behind the scene , there must be one replies mentioning hyun bin. I FOUND THIS SO FUNNY. HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

Cloy’s stans must be seeing all those bts to compare right? 

I think its inevitable for CLOY stans to compare.... haha... If you look at the BTS from both SITR and CLOY.... the other pairing has nothing on BinJin.... one looks quite clearly as noona-dongsaeng relationship... while the other... no need to say more... :blush:

#InGroceryWeTrust

• Like 8
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, PiP said:

well, I think he also whispered "It's all ok" (da quenchana) during the CLOY press con after she introduced herself perhaps too briefly, bursting into laughter.

I am amazed with your hearing  abilities hahaha :D

I just rewatched that part in the CLoY PressCon video (attached below) and I think that you may be right since he is whispering something  (1:38-1:39 then again 1:42-1:43). So sweet of him if he said it here too!!
 That giggling after she introduced herself catched my attention since the beginning, and now that you pointed this, you have made me love it much more :wub:

Btw, is this the video were you noticed it or is there another one where you were watching this part?

• Like 12

21 minutes ago, sussieh said:

Btw, is this the video were you noticed it or is there another one where you were watching this part?

Hi! Well, can we say labial reading or allucination? Lol... Only they know :-) And, yes, this is the same video I watched.

• LOL 4

14 minutes ago, PiP said:

labial reading or allucination? Lol... Only they know

True.
But I have decided to trust my woman sixth sense and believe that he sweetly wispered to her some words of comfort... such as “it’s okay” LOL :lol:

Either way, it wouldn’t be the first time that he is cheering up her, right? hehehe :phew: 

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, Yanny62 said:

I'm sure HB had a casual talk with his parents already about the love of his life *Delulu Mind* hehe

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Riri forever said:

Is there a chance:D that this group of shoppers will have a digital party once a wedding announcement is made?:wub:

We will definitely have a digital celebration!!!! Looking forward to that day everytine I go to sleep and when I wake up in the morning!

• Like 5
  • Love 6

I am now also curious how did SYJ become an actress, as she also started very very young (around 18 or 19 years old?). I know she first became a commercial talent first, and maybe from there she was scouted to become an actress in dramas/ films? I have also not read/ seen SYJ talking about her parents reaction when she decided to pursue being an actress.

During her 3rd year of high school, she was discovered by Kim Min-sook (CEO of MS Team) who introduced her to the industry.

Ye-Jin said she met Miss Kim in 1999, while going to Daigu Junghwa Girls High School. It was too late to debut as a child actress yet she’s at an awkward age as an adult actress. Miss Kim told her to work hard to learn acting and then debut afterwards. Whenever there’s time off from school, Ye-Jin would  take the trains from Daigu to Seoul for acting lessons...

Here are some excerpts of The Fact Interview (conducted on September 18, 2018; published in October), translated by SnowStars

- Your loyalty to your management company is well known. Considering the nature of the entertainment industry, isn’t it unusual to be with the same company, sharing each other’s fortunes, for close to 20 years?

Well, I don't think about loyalty or anything like that, I just feel it's good to spend more time with people I’m comfortable with. MS Team Entertainment Company Representative, Kim Min Sook, discovered me in my third year of High School and introduced me to the industry, so we’re like family. If I leave for more favourable conditions, it will become difficult if the situation changes and things get tough.

Son has also been using the same beauty salon (Jenny House in Cheong-dam dong) since her debut. MS Team Entertainment Company Representative, Kim Min Sook described her as being “someone who is sensible and reliable, traits which are quite rare in the entertainment industry”. When asked if Son Ye Jin had ever been tempted by other management agencies, Kim replied “Compared to gains and losses, when I see her commitment to her original intentions, I feel a strong sense of empathy. Kim also added that Son had never missed any part of her schedule in the 19 years of her career.

——

20 Hyun Bin Facts Including His Acting, Dating & Military Life For Fans Of The Crash Landing On You Oppa

https://zula.sg/hyun-bin/

21 Son Ye Jin Facts Including Her Career, BFFs, Dating Life & Upcoming Projects
https://zula.sg/son-ye-jin/

• Like 12
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 7

8 hours ago, Riri forever said:

I think that his parents views will always make a very big impact when he finally settles down with someone..and if ever HB will tie the knot with our beautiful YJ is because they share common values in raising a family. YJ background in her outstanding career without any scandal is standing proof of how she takes seriuosly her privacy and stature in this industry. In my humble opinion HB will certainly get that blessing from his parents with YJ.

True that generally speaking they would have teenagers by their age now if they were married but each one of us has his or her timeline. In this age of advance technology it is not remotely that we shoppers will get the chance to see their twins in a baby product CF in the near future.

Seeing their  twins is something to look forward too. 

As for SYJ, being a very successful career woman who is beautiful, rich, happy and have a loving family and wonderful friends, it will really need someone special to move her heart and makes her want to get married. She is split between the two directions ie remain single and independent or get married, because both options has strong pull and push factors. I think this future husband/ partner needs to respect her for who she is, be understanding of her career, loves her family and friends, and is also kind to people. And most importantly, this future partner needs to be her best friend, who shares each others dreams and life together. Otherwise, there's too much for her to give up if all the other person wants is just "a wife".  :D

I so agree with you! You hit the nail on the head! Agree with the bestfriend hubby matteriall. Thank you.

• Like 1