[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

8 hours ago, PrettyNoona said:

Ha ha Chewy, isn’t it the norm for all of us? Who is still innocent here since we all are shipping this couple so much? What should we expecting from them? Just holding hands and hug :D

But i still feel like intruder and shy even when my mind start going wild imagine them Chill and relax together.. oh, ottokee.. :wub:

• LOL 7

2 hours ago, Loveumore said:

HB looks a bit slimmer and younger. Waoh:D

Yes. I agree with you. Its just one month since cloy's last episode. But he is looking very slim. He doesn't have to strain this much

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Walk Kindly said:

But i still feel like intruder and shy even when my mind start going wild imagine them Chill and relax together.. oh, ottokee.. :wub:

OMG! You're not alone.

Just saw a post of HB doing his commercial today, my delulu mind was wondering,

was YJ staying at home waiting for him to come home? What did she cook for HB's dinner (because YJ is so good at cooking)?  What will they do after dinner? and on and on :D

• Like 3
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 10
  • Awesome 1

16 minutes ago, swclw said:

Just saw a post of HB doing his commercial today, my delulu mind was wondering,

was YJ staying at home waiting for him to come home? What did she cook for HB's dinner (because YJ is so good at cooking)?  What will they do after dinner? and on and on :D

Owwhhh.. Your delulu really bless my imagination :innocent:
but something after dinner maybe both of them said 10 of good word for their new baby Tangerines? 
of course Chill and relax after that.. watching Chanel 20? :wub:  

• Like 3
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Sukma Anggraini said:

Anyone who just sent the link 'All the butler' I'm thanked a lot. I'm just done watched it. 

No wonder SYJ body is so good right, she did pilates, like Hollywood actress. Small but sexy ? and SYJ totally Alpha Female, she  was so serious when doing anything even the game.

Anyway, If "All the butler" is aired on 2018, that's meant SYJ and HB already meet right? So, if TN first reading script was on the midst of 2017, until now it almost 3 years they are become closed friend. I'm just wondering here.

I believe it was filmed Nov 2018, 2 months post negotiation promotion. It was aired Dec 2018.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Maybe it’s difficult to arrange the director’s cut due to covid19 and the perhaps busy prior schedules of those people involved. We’ve been blessed though with all the swoon interviews and BTS. I am still wishing to see them during the awards show. However, with all these news nowadays, i am not sure if it will push thru. Anyway, I’m glad both of them are stepping out of the light. I hope they’re healthy, safe, and together (:wub:).

• Love 7

I found this article which talks about HB's career slump and how he overcame it. I find it a good read for fans who don't know too much about HB (including myself lol as I only know him through CLOY).  The article talked about some of his past works (including some criticism and minor spoiler about MoTA).  Also, it briefly mentioned that the media was into the romance rumour between him and SYJ after TN. So I assume rumours have started even before groceries huh? Anyways our Bin-shi has worked hard to be at the place where he is at right now.. and his popularity has increased since after CLOY.  Let's hope things will get better later for him and SYJ. (Covid19 please go away.....)

https://www.jazminemedia.com/2020/03/why-hyun-bin-went-through-a-career-slump-and-how-he-overcame-it-2/

Um in regards to his other drama Hyde, Jekyll Me... (since it is off topic I put it under spoiler. Admins, hope it is okay for me to post like this)

Spoiler

I have recently finished watching this drama and I thought HB did a good job in portraying his character. But too bad the plot had some loopholes. Kill Me, Heal Me was broadcasting around the same time. I watched it a long time ago and it was really good. Maybe that's why HB's drama has missed the spotlight.

• Like 10

9 hours ago, ktp-syj said:

@TotoroSY

Episode 46 - https://www.viu.com/ott/sg/en-us/vod/117860/All-the-Butlers-2018

Episode 47 - https://www.viu.com/ott/sg/en-us/vod/118666/All-the-Butlers-2018

It's in HD and no ADS if you sign-up as premium member and you have i think 7 days trial, I signed up for it because of HB and SYJ movies are there too. I end up subscribing since 7 days are too short but you can cancel anytime.

just watched it,well its true son ye jin is very competitive person,well some seen with hyun bin several times like when hyun bin let go her hands in shooting with parachute and they bickering about that (but hyun bin face kinda shock when yejin bring that lol) and when their polaroid picture came out and yejin said her picture is turned nice than him. but its like couple bickering and maybe hyun bin get used to it lol (although i see that hyun bin also competitive person as well).

but look at her,how can you pretend not losing with that eye smile,she is very pretty,even all the butler cast cannot look at him,i mean lee seung gi is so nervous but he was dated yoona (ye jin bff) and acted with suzy. thats why hyun bin cannot take his eyes from her.

when she is smilling,its her trade mark beauty.

• Like 3
  • Love 4

10 hours ago, Yanny62 said:

it briefly mentioned that the media was into the romance rumour between him and SYJ after TN. So I assume rumours have started even before groceries huh?

They were seen together several months before the grocery photos (January 20, 2019).  
A picture of them at an exclusive golf club was included in a Naver post on November 7, 2018. I also heard of another sighting in August 2018, but there was no pic.

The golf sighting (in 2018) was mentioned in this KBS report about ‘witness account of them traveling together in LA (posting on January 10, 2019)”.

——— Reposting old reports ———

SectionTV’s report (rumor#1 on January 9, 2019)

https://netiizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2019/01/hyun-bin-and-son-ye-jin-deny.html

rumor#2 on January 21, 2019 (Ralph’s supermarket in LA on January 20, 2019 at 5PM USA time; with pictures)

https://netiizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2019/01/hyun-bin-and-son-ye-jin-deny-dating.html

————

For many members not familiar with K-ent, it’s very common for celebs to deny they are in a relationship unless they are about to get married or the evidence is too strong (that they can’t deny).  Son Ye-Jin’s definitely not the 1st/only Korean artist who wants to date out of the public eye.

Spoiler

some (I read in this thread) still questioned whether it’s them in the grocery photos? their agencies confirmed they’re the ones in the pics (Pic quality’s not sharp, not taken by professionals). This wasn’t the 1st time celebs were spotted together (‘dating’) in a foreign country; the biggest reveal of recent years was Jung Woo-sung & Lee Ji-ah’s photos in Paris published by Khan Sports in March 2011. 

http://photo.khan.co.kr/photo_collection.html?art_id=20110311031353

Then Dispatch posted more of theirs......

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/shocking-celebrity-dating-scandal-korea-ever-witnessed/

• Like 17
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

P.S. Anyone has the link the SYJ's appearance on Master in the House esp the part where GHJ was talking about her to the cast? I saw a few videos here and there but not the full version.

You have to use your search engine  ''Master in the House episode 46''. She also appears in episode 47. You will find a few links with subtitles for free. Love her house! 

giphy.gif

Edited by Guest

9 minutes ago, Kristen Son said:maybe the marine friend is with them? 

Mmm not sure about that person, I am more inclined to think that’s a stranger. Also, the things in their pushcart will always make me think that the shopping is only for two « close friends » (Not even a six pack of beers to share with other friend LOL). And they dressed secretive like ninjas hahaha. :joy:

• Like 9
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

25 minutes ago, Kristen Son said:

in the grocery pic, can you see black hair above the wine bottles? maybe the marine friend is with them? 

I've always liked how HB is leaning in towards YJ in that pic

Chinese fans said the original poster of the photos mentioned that a couple (a man,  woman) and a kid were with them; I never looked into it further back then.  I already read about their golf sightings in 2018, so I wasn’t surprised at all when news of them being together in LA came out in January 2019. 

Their body language’s a clear indication to me too. :)

• Like 14
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 3

31 minutes ago, Helena said:

Chinese fans said the original poster of the photos mentioned that a couple and a kid were with them.

Oh... interesting! Spending time with their closest circles. That’s nice. Btw, I wonder about the first time HB spending time only with her cinderella group LOL. They are all amazing and strong women, so it could also be kinda intimidating for a timid man like him hehehe.

I agree with you and @Kristen Son about his body language in that pic! I noticed it too how he is leaning towards her.

• Like 6
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, Moonstarmagick said:

Maybe we don't need a DVD of the bts and all because something bigger is coming up soon? 

Just like what YJ said in her recent comment/post. 

"Sister are you ready?" 

"let us go a little more" 

*wink*

Actually, those are mistranslations. In the comment she left on SY’s post on Instagram she says “unnie~ did you like the bulpan?”. Bulpan is a pan used to grill things, she probably gifted it to Yoona. Then in her orange tree post Yejin says “let’s cheer up a little more” in her insta caption, 힘내요 = cheer up. 

• Like 8
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 2