[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, groceryshopper said:

When I was watching all the BTS, I was thinking to myself that "Wow, I wonder what else are they gonna put in the director's cut with all the content that they're giving us, right now? These are pretty intimate BTS and I cannot believe that both HB and YJ allowed these shots to be shown." I'm not sure how it goes in the KEnt industry but I would think that the consent of both of the lead actors need to be asked before the BTS can be shown. So, I was thinking that a lot  more intimate/not for public consumption content were edited from the ones that were included in the BTS. With their stature in the industry, I think they can ask for this and also I think that the director and the rest of the cast have so much respect for them, that's why they are honoring their request. This is all IMHO, but it just kept me thinking again when I read this news. 

I was thinking the same. I want to see what happened to the paragliding incident SYJ and HB discussed during the interview. Was there any "crucial moments" they don't want us to see? *wink*wink*wink*

But i still want to see the Directors Cut please. Just like Seri, i'm willing to wait...but not after 3 years pls.

On a serious note, once these two got married perhaps we can expect a special release of those videos and perhaps we can all check if we are correct. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

41 minutes ago, Walk Kindly said:

I hope Studio Dragon release it after they're (HB & SYJ) getting merried..

As a wedding gift maybe? :wub: 

I don't think this gonna happened regardless they are getting married or not. By that time, the drama has been months finished the broadcast. I think this involved more of BinJin behind the scenes. There must be production issues that they cannot address. 

• Like 6

I have a feeling it's actually the North Korean content which is the issue.

Not the BinJIn moments because they can still choose not to include that in the DVD.

Usually D-Cuts do have extended scenes where the PD may have felt that it couldn't fit into the normal programming schedule (and each episode was already almost 1n 30 mins in length!)

• Like 4
  • Insightful 11

I have been away for a couple weeks but still diligently following everyone’s post daily.  I really like that BinJin is back on the scene around the same time (Jin with her IG posts and Bin with his CF). It’s almost like they’re telling us that they are fine separately and for shippers, that together they’re also both fine . It isn’t coincidence we hear from them on same day after no news for the past month?

• Like 9
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

Yeah I think it’s actually about NK. I think they filmed several endings and decided to broadcast the open ending might be due to politics. But nevertheless, I shall just keep watching the BTS and their interviews while hoping I will have a “close” friend like HB to YJB)

• Like 9
  • Insightful 1

11 hours ago, Annie12 said:

What if the orange lemon plant was not a white day present BUT an aniversary present (assuming is from HB)

i beleive that they were together before TN promo (maybe from the reshoot of TN-);):D:wub: 

also how long on average couples are together before the go grocery shopping?

No dvd blu ray??hmmm i really dont want to say fishy. :huh:

Happy with your input, it makes sense when you read the message of Ye ji. It's sound like an anniversary gift. Let's stay together longer. You remember when she said  you need to stay longer if you want to see grey hair. 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

Not the BinJIn moments because they can still choose not to include that in the DVD.

I agree with you. I also think that the reason for this decision is the North Korea issue.

• Like 7

21 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

Usually D-Cuts do have extended scenes where the PD may have felt that it couldn't fit into the normal programming schedule (and each episode was already almost 1n 30 mins in length!)

I agree. Probably on the NK content.

I will give it time. Who knows it will be released someday...

Though it sucks not to have that DVD (greedy fangirl, I know).

• Like 11

19 minutes ago, jinjin said:

One special thing about Son Ye Jin is that she looks both beautiful & sexy. Lucky you, Hyun Bin! 

And she has that beautiful legs too which makes her even sexier while HB's face is more captivating:wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 6

If ever our BinJin announce their marriage anytime soon this year or next year, will this mean that we'll not see them casted together in projects like Movie/TV Drama again? as I backread, it's most likely a negative thing...? I'm not knowledgeable enough about K Industry regarding this matter... Thank you for the enlightenment. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, HaiKamiL said:

as I backread, it's most likely a negative thing...? I'm not knowledgeable enough about K Industry regarding this matter... Thank you for the enlightenment. 

It’s not negative. For example, recently a married couple did a CF together (Rain and KTH). CF or photo shoots are still possibilities.

Regarding movies or dramas, in general it’s not common in k-industry that a main cast reunite. Two times like them (TN and CLOY) is already a rare gem. But anything can happen in future, they have really good onscreen chemistry so I won’t be surprised if (although in a long term from now) they reunite again for a third project.

• Like 9
  • Love 3

All these new insights on HB and SYJ views on marriage really give me lots of ideas to continue writing my fanfic. 

To those of you who missed out, I am writing a fanfic on Bin Jin. DM me for the link. 

Some excerpts in spoiler 

Spoiler

Son Ye Jin's POV

The ray of sunshine that seeps through the curtains woke me up from my sleep. There's an arm wrapping around me and another arm of his is below my head. That's the way he hold me when sleeping. I can hear his snoring sound from behind. I am not used with snores sound before but now I feel relieved hearing it. It means he is still breathing. Right beside me.

I turn to face him but still remains in his embrace. I didn't realized what time he came back last night as I already fast asleep. I touched his face softly not to wake him up. He lost quite a lot of weight for his role and his face has become thin now. His hair also has grown longer that it can be slid behind his ears. It reminds me of the first time we met for script reading four years ago. If you tell me 5 years back that I would be married to him, I will laugh at you and call it nonsense. It's because not until 4 years ago, we have ever properly met. But I guess, if you are meant to be together your path will crossed each other somehow. Just like ours.

Spoiler

Spring

Hyun Bin just came back from his morning run. He try to make sure he won't miss his morning run. It's his routine exercise aside from going to the gym. On his leisure days, he will do golf. That's practically how he keep fit.

He check on his email before he takes his shower. It's his off-day today but he is full with meetings and appointments to attend. At 10 he has a meeting with his Vast Entertainment Board of Directors, then after lunch he has a meeting with a potential business partner for his family business and in the evening he will have a mini reunion dinner with his Confidential Assignment Colleagues. He cannot decline that as they had already fix it according to his schedule. Being in Entertainment Business while leading few companies is not an easy job, there is almost no free days for him so he really need to manage his time well. Luckily, he has great business partners who help him on managing his businesses.

He just had a banana and a cup of coffee for breakfast before rushing to his office in Gangnam. Though he is a CEO but he wants to show a good example to his subordinates by being on time for meeting. If he delays one of his schedule, all of his subsequent schedule will be delay as well

• Like 3
  • Love 13

8 hours ago, JMarei said:

Regarding what kind of husband he'd want to be, Hyun Bin already has a very specific thought, "Whether a woman is considered pretty depends on her cooking skill, the way she dresses and her husband. Which means, when a woman cooks well, wears sexy clothes, and there is a charming husband standing beside her, she'd look exceptionally pretty. I hope I could satisfy one of the three requirements in order to make my woman prettier. The first two requirements she'd have to work hard on her own, I'd be responsible for the last one." 

This interview was from more than 10 years ago though. Let me post some more recent ones (I need to go through my piles), maybe Binnie fans have some right away?

On 2/24/2020 at 2:29 AM, Helena said:

Hyun Bin is one of the 4 national/public treasures, along with Kang Dong-won, So Ji-sub (off market since 2019), Gong Yoo. [don’t know if there is an updated list or not]

the 1st time I heard this phrase was in 2013 after Dispatch revealed that heartthrobs Jo In-sung (April) and Won Bin (July) were off the market. It prompted female fans to beg Kang Dong-won to remain ‘a national treasure’ for the public (remain single and stay public goods forever).

https://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/33373/20130703/kang-dong-won-won-bin-zo-in-sung.htm

In September 2014, there was a poll titled “Hope to remain single forever ‘National/Public Treasure’ Female Celebrities”.  Coming in at #2 was Son Ye-jin (Son Ye-jin’s Eye Smile is very healing - has healing effects).

(Credits: 文温稳玟wen reposted the Chinese translation in Weibo)

Spoiler

E0D94D1D-DB83-4E72-B83B-BC045B601A16.jpg

1. Suzy

2. Son Ye-jin

3. Han Ji-min

4. IU

—————

Ye-Jin often ranks high with male voters.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/9718/20130614/celebrities-date-kiss.htm

[June 14, 2013] A recent survey by the marriage consulting company Duo asked participants, ages 20 to 39, if they could choose which celebrity to have a blind date with, who would that person be.  The men who responded to the survey chose actress Son Ye Jin with 33 percent of the votes over Han Hyo Joo at 24 percent and Han Hye Jin at 11 percent. The actress was chosen for her feminine qualities.

When participants were asked which woman celebrity they most wanted to kiss, Son Ye Jin got a winning score of 17 percent, just passing Lee Min Jung at 16 percent....Yoona at 10 percent...The latter survey was taken to honor Kiss Day, June 14, which is a romantic holiday in Korea. Korean couples are usually shy about displays of public affection but on Kiss Day, they can feel more comfortable about smooching outdoors. Someone should warn the winners of the celebrity kiss contest to stay inside unless they want to be kissed.

AF74F0FE-A7F4-4937-9A61-80623F81C9D3.jpg

197EA56F-DFF2-457F-B462-3290328AD214.jpg

D30EEE38-0927-4C23-8D80-A2577E755C74.jpg

Source/Credit: on images

• Like 12
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

HB is popular for being a gentleman & always polite with his costars & other people, but how dared he make a very dirty joke with YJ “come here” (the bed) in front of the staffs & YJ stopped him by replying “just look at me only”

We know that the designed couple rings were chosen by HB & YJ, we also saw a wedding cake at the wrap up party. 

There were 1 or 2 week delay of screening ep 7? due to bad weather.

However, I can see their on screen dynamic/ chemistry changed dramatically + sweeter behind the scenes after the delay (in South Korea)

Channel A said that there was rumor about Binjin getting married after ep 6, so that might be the reason for the delay as it is very rare for a drama to be delayed in broadcasting

Is there any possibility that HB & YJ has already secretly engaged. Just my random thoughts

• Like 7
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 5
  • Insightful 1