[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

5 hours ago, jacdayans said:

The feminist in me is disappointed with HB’s patriarchal view on marriage but the shipper in me is going gaga with all the imaginations on domestic-Binjin lol

Some men tend to have very conservative & patriarchal opinions on marriage but with strong-willed wife by their side, nothing else matters than the happiness of their significant other. Whereas some managed to find common ground upon meeting someone special. I hope that is the case for our Binjin. 

Hahaha I feel that too as a feminist, but if I was SYJ I would turn the perspective to, I am an independent career woman and I am almost good at everything I do, cooking is not an exception. I excel in everything I do. I wear sexy clothes because I like it and I don't do it to please others. I think SYJ is very well known  to have beautiful bod anyway, she exercises a lot as well, HB is just damn lucky to have her. While on the last, let's say it's a bonus for both that they got to hold each other for good. They're definitely a mighty visual together. My delulu....

• Like 12
  • Love 1

55 minutes ago, rosy said:
My interpretion of the line is different than yours. 
For me, that’s the way YJ stopped him from joking around on cam too much!

YJ seems to remind HB to stop staring at her too much on cam by whispering something to him, that’s why he closed his eyes for a while. 

I said they chose the couple rings, not designed them

it’s not a interpretation, it’s the translation on the swoon channel. When she says that they show the first kiss scene. 

And I’m sorry!!! I read it wrong! My bad  

• Like 1

@rosy It's interesting to know you have a different intepretation on that but I want to explain a lil bit ^^. 

That sentence was RJH's line in their 1st kiss scene (나만 보시오). 

The editor even put their 1st kiss scene below when YJ said that. 

https://imgur.com/a/yWW0ech

More explanation 

Spoiler

It's not common to speak Korean that way in daily life. I mean even though NK people and SK people can understand each other, there are differences in their language like pronunciation of some consonants, the way they end the sentences, vocabs (you can see Jumeok happened to be their interpreter in some scenes hehe) etc. 

And I know she was playing along with him but still don't know why she chose to say that haha

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

14 minutes ago, N V said:

@rosy It's interesting to know you have a different intepretation on that but I want to explain a lil bit ^^. 

That sentence was RJH's line in their 1st kiss scene (나만 보시오). 

The editor even put their 1st kiss scene below when YJ said that. 

https://imgur.com/a/yWW0ech

More explanation 

Reveal hidden contents

It's not common to speak Korean that way in daily life. I mean even though NK people and SK people can understand each other, there are differences in their language like pronunciation of some consonants, the way they end the sentences, vocabs (you can see Jumeok happened to be their interpreter in some scenes hehe) etc. 

And I know she was playing along with him but still don't know why she chose to say that haha

yup. Wish whoever edited the bts hadn’t cut it from context because if he made the joke that means they were discussing something prior... it just seemed like HB asked if they were going to have a bed scene or smth after the couple ring and made the joke. (Just as he asked how they would hold hands to show their rings and then held yejin’s hands in a funny way) 

• Like 6
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, Riri forever said:

@sharluvsenergy as the saying goes..the best way to a Man's heart is through his stomach.:D..in the kakao interview YG was very candid to say HB ate a lot when he is trying to develop his Built for RJH role. I bet that' s a hell lot of Potato soup:P

Uri Yejin must have cooked a lot of food for Hyun Bin to help him bulk up. If not, she must have sat beside him and watch him eat in bliss to know that he ate a lot. ;)

• Like 10
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 3

HB likes to cook.

YJ likes to cook.

HB likes to eat.

YJ likes to eat.

They can cook and eat together.

Hehehe.

p/s: if you watch many of his dramas and movies, you’ll realize usually there will be a scene where he cooks! I’m horrible at technology but yeah *insert those videos here* #realnamjawhocooks

Now I want to have grilled food fed to me a la HB and YJ in CLOY. Sigh.

• Like 5
  • LOL 17

1 hour ago, eLizza said:

Omg..just read the following line in the article:

The post was flooded with comments of fans worried about her Hyun Bin's health due to the coronavirus outbreak.:lol:

Thanks for sharing!

This however looks like a clickbait article, many fans love Cloy & the idea that it was HB who sent the plant to SYJ or mentioned tomato plants, want Binjin to get married together. But the majority of comments were written for SYJ, not HB’s health concerns

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Looks like we are talking a lot about Binjin cooking and love for food!

I recall that SYJ's favorite food (or one of her fav) is Tteokbokki, and..... HB's best dish (that he cooks) is.....yup, that's right => TTEOKBOKKI !! They are really a Match Made in Heaven LOL!!

54d83c4764108df7516719c532dcbc0b.jpg

Look at the cutie pies Binjin kiddos!

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 2

27 minutes ago, Sianna said:

Plus L.A is not the kinda of place where one could easily just "meet up" when both happened to be there without elaborated arrangement.  Their whole response was just so lax.

Yup, sometimes I learned I got friends (even relatives) are at the same city at the same time during my travel, all we will do is to text each other about the cool places we explored and share some info as a tourist (tripadvisor- friends edition), but we will still only hang out with our own group of friends that we traveled with. Never did we tried to make an arrangement to meet at that place as we usually have different plans and schedule! To me, their response is really lame.... that cracked me up. Anyway, we know that V@SSST and MSTRE@MM already tried, just like Mr. Hong.... :sweatingbullets:

27 minutes ago, Sianna said:

For me, what's more important now is if our couple develop their relationship into a deeper level, especially after CLoY.   I will try to wait patiently, and betting the good news to be revealed by our couple in 2021.  Let's all hang in there shippers!!

Yeah, I bet they are having a lot of pressure, especially after the CLOY success. My worry/ doubt was never about if they are together, but if they can make it. It must be hard and overwhelming for them when their partnership is loved by so many people all around the world.  It's been a long time since the K show biz has such a popular show around the world, and this pair is so well received by the audiences. It seems no one that I've met would deny their visual and chemistry. We should start a prayer circle and pray intently for their happy ending!!

• Like 13
  • Love 9

32 minutes ago, Sianna said:

It didn't make sense to me that they would be so unaware of their status/situation and to make up such a lame excuse.  Plus L.A is not the kinda of place where one could easily just "meet up" when both happened to be there without elaborated travel arrangement.  Their whole response was just so lax.

They could of come up with a better excuse and just say straight out both are in LA and they are actually looking at a project together that can't be expose at the moment (ex. CLOY). This would of drop all the speculation as later they did have a project, but nope they went with just happen to be there. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 16

8 hours ago, jacdayans said:

The feminist in me is disappointed with HB’s patriarchal view on marriage but the shipper in me is going gaga with all the imaginations on domestic-Binjin lol

Some men tend to have very conservative & patriarchal opinions on marriage but with strong-willed wife by their side, nothing else matters than the happiness of their significant other. Whereas some managed to find common ground upon meeting someone special. I hope that is the case for our Binjin. 

As someone with similar views as you I completely agree with you sis, but then I thought this article was pretty old, like 10 years ago. I read that his more recent views for his ideal type is:

Someone who’s kind; someone who has pretty hands; someone who eats a variety of food well; someone who is elegant rather than noisy; someone whom he can feel comfortable being with; someone who can accept and understand him being an actor.”

So it’s safe to say that in the time span of 10 years his views and perspectives have evolved :D and even if it hasn’t, both SYJ and HB are now mature adults who know what they can offer/bring into the relationship and partnership — SYJ doesn’t seem like the kind of person who would allow herself to be pushed around by anyone so if they are in a relationship I’m sure they’ve found a middle ground like you said. Also I love how they both love to eat as well as love to cook! HB seems to be the kind of man to treat his partner by cooking for her :wub:

3 hours ago, Onewaytrain said:

@yoonseri97 I always go :wub: when I saw the rings. It just represent them so well,  simplicity. I wonder what will their wedding band be? :w00t:

I love the rings too!!! I was quite heartbroken to learn that they returned the rings — a part of me was hoping that they kept the rings as a memento.... :tears:

• Like 19
  • Love 2