[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

2 hours ago, sussieh said:

It’s not negative. For example, recently a married couple did a CF together (Rain and KTH). CF or photo shoots are still possibilities.

Regarding movies or dramas, in general it’s not common in k-industry that a main cast reunite. Two times like them (TN and CLOY) is already a rare gem. But anything can happen in future, they have really good onscreen chemistry so I won’t be surprised if (although in a long term from now) they reunite again for a third project.

I know about R and KTH CF, but its just a small project. I really hope to see our BinJin again and doing more big projects together. :wub: I'm afraid once get official, they might not be casted as a couple anymore... :tears: it's like uncommon thing in K Industry.

I am rewatching TN right now. :lol:Remembering the Interviews and Stage Greetings, the mood was completely opposite to the movie! :D Thanks for the assurance :sweatingbullets:

• Like 7

5 hours ago, JMarei said:

Regarding what kind of husband he'd want to be, Hyun Bin already has a very specific thought, "Whether a woman is considered pretty depends on her cooking skill, the way she dresses and her husband. Which means, when a woman cooks well, wears sexy clothes, and there is a charming husband standing beside her, she'd look exceptionally pretty. I hope I could satisfy one of the three requirements in order to make my woman prettier. The first two requirements she'd have to work hard on her own, I'd be responsible for the last one." 

The feminist in me is disappointed with HB’s patriarchal view on marriage but the shipper in me is going gaga with all the imaginations on domestic-Binjin lol

Some men tend to have very conservative & patriarchal opinions on marriage but with strong-willed wife by their side, nothing else matters than the happiness of their significant other. Whereas some managed to find common ground upon meeting someone special. I hope that is the case for our Binjin. 

• Like 11
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, rosy said:

HB is popular for being a gentleman & always polite with his costars & other people, but how dared he make a very dirty joke with YJ “come here” (the bed) in front of the staffs & YJ stopped him by replying “just look at me only”

We know that the designed couple rings were chosen by HB & YJ, we also saw a wedding cake at the wrap up party. 

There were 1 or 2 week delay of screening ep 7? due to bad weather.

However, I can see their on screen dynamic/ chemistry changed dramatically + sweeter behind the scenes after the delay (in South Korea)

Channel A said that there was rumor about Binjin getting married after ep 6, so that might be the reason for the delay as it is very rare for a drama to be delayed in broadcasting

Is there any possibility that HB & YJ has already secretly engaged. Just my random thoughts

Omo now i'm really convinced that we'll only know theyre together when their children are grown :lol::lol: jk

I once read an idol who kept his whole family a secret for years, and another idol just announced she dated someone for 7 years without anyone knowing. Korean entertainment industry is so freaking complicated man!! 

• Like 7
  • LOL 7

Comrades, just a reminder

Please do not tag SNSD Yoona in SYJ IG Related post. 

The one she is thanking and had a convo is with Song Yoonah the actress and not Yoona (SNSD)

I Bold it to make you see the different on how this 2 ladies name are spelled.

Yes, Yoona is close with SYJ too but she is not the member of Cinderalla Club. Song Yoonah is.

So please don't tag Yoona for something she is not in the picture with. 

I heard many of SYJ fans tagging Yoona in SYJ related post. Please refrain from doing this. 

Be a mindful shipper. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 5

And this is the correct veteran actress Song Yoon Ah. 

https://channels.vlive.tv/EBF267/vtoday/0.12696733

Son Ye Jin expressed her affection for the support, which is the coffee truck, from her close colleague Song Yoon Ah, "The one who becomes more beautiful as time passes. Angel sister Yoon Ah. A warm and reliable person. I love you!".

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

@liltash85 and @Chewy , thank you!!! :D

Ship responsibly, everyone. Don’t tag the wrong person and cause unnecessary nuisance to others ya.

Now, maybe I should wait for that new Mediheal CF to be out. No wonder the previous masks were on sale the other day. I bought it just to try hahaha. Will definitely get my hands on the new ones soon.

(Contributing to Korean economy since forever, I know)

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

4 hours ago, BJHope said:

For those who haven’t watched a past interview with SYJ on Marriage (its on YT), here are some interesting excerpts: “When I get married, I want to become precious to the family. I’ve never lived with that kind of feeling and I want to try it…It’s always agonizing to separate my life as an actress and my life as Son Yejin. Just because I’m happy with my acting life doesn’t mean I’m happy with my personal life. I’m always making an effort to balance the two…If I were to get married and have a child, I think I would get way too involved. I work too hard at everything..”  

Thanks for this! First time I'm reading SYJ's thots about marriage. I also recall her saying that she may not be ready to become a wife and mom cuz it's a big responsibility and she feels she's not mature enough yet. Her above thots add some light to why she said that - I think she will be a really good wife and mom actually, just that she will probably focus 100% on it, which means her life as an actress will take a back seat. I guess she is torn between her professional life and personal life. It's tougher for the lady vs the guy, cuz most of the time the lady is the one who gives up more esp when she has a baby. Plus actresses normally have more challenges to get good roles vs an actor.

If Binjin are really together now and seriously talking about marriage, I am sure this is one big consideration. But if they truly love each other, then everything else will fall in place. In the end, if that life partner is worth giving up other things for, then the wedding will happen. Just pray for the best for both of them.

18 hours ago, hannah123 said:

Love your analysis ❤. I'd add point 12, YJ has already met HB's close business partner of VAST - took pic with him as someone mentioned in some previous pages, and also took picture with this guy's son as well (a baby boy weared purple shirt - I bet all of us saw that pic already) when they joined TN promotion at 22 Sept. 

That's a really good point! I forgot about that. And I believe that HB's partner and his family was also in Switzerland (the wife posted pictures of herself and their son). Binjin must have spend quality time together with this close family friend of HB. :D

23 hours ago, ktp-syj said:

3. His aegyos an things he doesn't normally do with others? - is that acceptable?

6. There is a TN promo where keeps on standing and like a worm while laughing hard when someone asked about how he is good at swearing, he was on a checkered pants and long coat. - is this also acceptable?

All I could think of when I saw that article is HB.

YES!! His aegyo's are definitely very unusual. He normally laughs in embarrassment after doing it, but with YJ he becomes a natural at it!

Hmm, can't remember that TN promo though I recall the outfit he was wearing (the checkered one, which was pretty unique).

21 hours ago, Sukma Anggraini said:

where did you know the number 12? is there pict of it or anything? 

I read this in one of the comments in Naver, after the rumor news came out. Forgot where it is now. No picture, just comments from Naver users (I think it was Naver).

Binjin finally made their appearances (though we still have not seen SYJ's face). HB really do look skinnier in the latest pictures, but also look refreshed and boyish. Hope both of them are healthy and happy, including their family!

• Like 12
  • Love 4

28 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

Just wanna ask the long term SYJ fans here, is SYJ really a good cook? Coz I never seen her cook before in Variety show or in her IG. 

can someone confirm. Tq

I'm not a long term fan. However,  If you watch her guesting in Master of the house aka All the butlers, she has a lot of nice dinnerwares in her kitchen and one of the host ask if she likes to cook and she said she likes to prepare tablewares but not cook (or something like that) I'm not sure if she is kidding though.

But I just saw this - http://www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201812131102283559038_2

So I guess she was kidding!

Edited by ktp-syj
adding a link
  • Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 3

37 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

Just wanna ask the long term SYJ fans here, is SYJ really a good cook? Coz I never seen her cook before in Variety show or in her IG. 

can someone confirm. Tq

She is :) She likes hosting small gatherings with her friends too. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

32 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

can someone confirm. Tq

She doesn't cook often (most probably due to her busy schedule), but Lee Minjung, one of her really good friends, posted on IG in Dec 2018 and praised her cooking skills. 

• Like 8
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 5

4 hours ago, rosy said:

HB is popular for being a gentleman & always polite with his costars & other people, but how dared he make a very dirty joke with YJ “come here” (the bed) in front of the staffs & YJ stopped him by replying “just look at me only”

We know that the designed couple rings were chosen by HB & YJ, we also saw a wedding cake at the wrap up party. 

she doesn’t stop him, she plays along. The “just look at me” line is from their first kiss scene. It’s like she’s saying his “come here (goes to bed)* version is the new/similar version of the first kiss scene. 

HB did not design the couple rings. He chose the design tho.   

• Like 15
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2

My interpretion of the line is different than yours. 
For me, that’s the way YJ stopped him from joking around on cam too much!

YJ seems to remind HB to stop staring at her too much on cam by whispering something to him, that’s why he closed his eyes for a while. 

I said they chose the couple rings, not designed them

• Like 9