[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

15 minutes ago, V*stKill said:

@flailingfangirl hmmm. Agree that it's either of the two. Both are actually unexpected. I guess everyone here is familiar with all the promos/interviews/ press junkets of HB and SYJ. In one, I could recall them talking about eating at this place (which SYJ said wasn't there anymore) and that one of them was always buying for the other. It was a talk that just the two of them knew about :D. If this having meals together coincided with the reshoots... Anyway, your conjectures are highly likely.

Yeah, it is likely :) purely conjecture and I don’t like to speculate much on anything (I’m done with speculating about ships long time ago - easily yearsss! It’s not good for my health and I prefer to just chill and sip my tea).

Aaaaanyway, hope and pray for the best for BinJin :wub:

p/s: Spi35, have you told your daepyonim I think he is super super suuuuuper hawt I wish he has a twin? Hahahahaha...

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

9 minutes ago, Annie12 said:

I dont really understood the translation from google so if anyone here can translate it  it would be really apreciated.

Didn't The reporter talked about two costars? That is why i posted the link.

The "be with you"actor is now with that announcer girl. So they were not costars.

Yeah it’s about 2 costars. With either big shot or devastating dating news. News can swing either way I think - sometimes even they will put red herrings here and there to mislead us mere readers.

Am not fluent in Korean so maybe anyone who’s good at it can translate it better?

Regardless of the article, I’ll hope for the best for them both. If they get to make it work, it’s defo a story worth to tell their kids and grandkids one day :)

• Love 1

5 hours ago, zen said:

:D:D:D I was just curious as to how their kids would look like if ever the universe would 

hear us. :D So, I morphed their pictures and these images came up. These are how their kids would possibly look like. They are totally cute!!! The results kinda reminded me of BinJin's baby pictures in which both of them were wearing red. What do you think?

Ommooo thanks for this!!! All these talks about HB and SYJ’s babies are reminding me of one of HB’s interviews I read somewhere... where he said that his motivation for doing his undergraduate degree and then taking a Master’s is so that his future children can state that their father’s educational background is a university degree! Soooo sweet and forward-thinking!  :wub:  Reading that just strengthens how HB is such a decent, responsible man and is definitely super keen to start a family soon..... hopefully with the lovely woman we all know he adores :blush:

• Like 12
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, sakisuki said:

One of the good thing about SYJ an HB is that if they really are in a relationship together, we can honesty say that it wasn't because of the character that they are portraying or the motivation from fans pushing them to be together. It's obvious it started way before any of us are aware. 

Right. Most of other couples are shipped because of their characters in the drama/movie, while our BinJin are shipped because of their interactions in real life: SYJ's IG pics, SYJ's tease, HB's tease back, HB's stares, HB's smiles, HB&SYJ knows everything about each other, their inside jokes, grocery shopping, hints from 2 directors. OMG so many that I can't remember :sweatingbullets:

• Like 11
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

3 minutes ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

OMG, they uploaded this like some hours ago :wub:

Could someone translate this pls? It's some worthy news or nay?

You can use Google translate app, it has camera option, then just point to the text in IG pic it will do translation.

They write praises about how great their visuals are together and wonder if the dating news is true.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 5

I really hope this will not offend anyone.  I know this is a Binjin coupon thread and I should not be writing negative and discouraging things here but I just want to share my thoughts.

I am the biggest Binjin shipper and I really hope that they will get married because they are just a match made in heaven.  I haven’t seen anyone so compatible and beautiful as them.  However the more articles and videos and BTS I read I am starting to have doubts on their relationship. 

I think they have dated after The Negotiation film promotion, hence the US trip but that was over a year ago and I think they have now broken up and are just really close friends.  Their close interactions we see at interviews and many BTS are mainly because they are just good friends at the same age and both are A-list actors and have great chemistry so they are very comfortable with each other.  The more I see the drama BTS the more I think they are just super good friends now.  Many say HB is very quiet and serious and YJ has changed him.  Yes some BTS showed a cheerful side of him but also many times we see him being all serious when YJ joked around.  Eg : at the outdoor bush scene when YJ was joking around with the director HB said YJ was annoying and slightly shoved her.  Chicken Beer scene when they were rehearsing HB had no emotions on his face.  When he pushed her head away YJ laughed but he was dead serious.  Someone also mentioned that at the hospital scene when YJ was fiddling his hair HB was all smiling but suddenly went back to serious mode after she let go.  They say he got shy cos so many were watching but I just see him returning to his usual self. How about their reunion scene in South Korea, HB said the script didn’t say to hug but YJ initiated it so they ended up having the hugging scene.

Also some shippers complained the kissing scenes, I noticed HB wasn’t even kissing YJ properly.  The hospital scene and the border crossing scenes he was kissing the side of her lips.  May be they have taken many times but the director just picked the worst shots.  None of their kissing scenes were passionate, mostly zoomed out or with her arms covering their faces.  It made me think that they avoided the kissing scenes.

I watched YB old dramas’ BTS and he was also joking around and smiling and stuff, not the boring, emotionless guy many said he was   I agree some CLOY BTS are very cute and he looked genuinely happy but if you watch the BTS of his take with Dan in Switzerland he looked at her way too sweet. I don’t think HB only give eye smiles and love stares to YJ, he also smiled sweetly and warmly to other female leads and concentrated when looking at them.

The Swoon interviews are very sweet and they both looked very comfortable and happy.  But I think they are mainly for drama promotions and they were doing their jobs and pleasing the fans.  Both of them are in the entertainment business for almost 20 years and they know how to play the game and what the audience want. 

I personally think YJ now likes HB more and wants to go further.  Even though I have my doubts I really want them to be together and get married.

Can someone please tell me all my thinking is all wrong.

• Unamused 12
  • Confused 3
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbhP-5exYY8

Urgh...it said the link cannot be embedded...click on the link guys!

It was recommended to me by youtube lol :D

It is the video where KBS is talking about the BinJin rumor..posted a year ago before CLOY

it be nice if anyone can translate but we can kinda guess what they are talking about already

I like how they have  videos and articles and even compare them to another couple who visited US as well

i feel like KBS also trying to figure out just like us

I have never seen this video..not sure if it has been shared but enjoy!! :wub:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, KameKame said:

I can understant how you feel. Ithink thete were times that some us here had felt the same way. Overly worried.  We all had our ups and downs.

One of the reasons is that we have no news of them and so we analyse every single thing.

-About Dan in switzerland i think of it an awkward look and also HB only gave her a highfive in the last filming. Not even a handshake.

-about the bts with YJ in hospital i dont see anything wrong with that. He is a perfectionist as an a actor and wanted the scene to be done. Also they were at the last filmings and all of them were very tired.

Apart from being a couple(assuming that they are) they are also proffesionals who want the work to be done.

-about the hug in the reunion scene, YSJ is known for her adlibs whereas HB goes by the script. (In Switzerland YSJ was the one who proposed the final drone kiss and HB wss more than happy to do that)

-one week before the end of the filming they went out for lunch together with their managers, if they had broken up why go for lunch together.

There are many other small scenes that show things were good with them, and other scenes that they are really serious when acting.

In this thread we beleive they are together, that is why we are going delulu over things.

But if they are not, life goes on, and for them and for us as well.

I too want them.to be together, stay together and be happy.

• Like 13
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 2

:grin:Hi new to this, haven’t read all the posts here. They are professional actors they did their job very well. Jung-hyun Kim  said in an interview that Hyun Bin &  Son Ye Jin didn’t act like love birds during repetitions, they were both serious,  but only when the cameras started rolling they  acted all in love, rosy etc. He stated something like they are very professional actors and he can learn from them as a junior actor. Can’t find the link now, you have to Google yourself.

It’s a bit like Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper when they filmed A Star is born in 2018 and promotend it afterwards. They also did their job very well, the public believed they were in love. This wasn’t true and in the end they said something like we did our job well (as actors).

I also want Hyun Bin &  Son Ye Jin to be together. They both said they are very close (since movie The Negotiation) and I can see that in their interactions. Their management also said they aren’t a couple a few times now. And they  laughed about it when they were asked about them being a couple during a press conference. I feel like they are more like Best Friends than lovers. 

:thumbsup:

Edited by Missa
  • Unamused 11