[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

2 hours ago, Missa said:

I feel like they are more like a brother and sister than lovers. 

I respect your opinion. 

That been said, l would like to share that I have a brother (we are close in age), we get along well BUT as close brother and sister we don’t interact at all the way HB-SYJ do :lol:. Those gazes and smiles (I am referring to the off camera interactions during interviews and BTS,  the ones that they share when they seem to forget about their surroundings and they seem to be in their own world), those are not brother-sister like, at all LOL.

Lady Gaga and BC have other vibes in their interactions when they are in BTS and interviews. There we see that there is nothing more that colleagues and friends. In my opinion at least, they have different vibes off cameras (opposite to HB-SYJ).

I strongly agree that both HB and SYJ are professionals and respectful actors. And that’s why I also don’t think that they act sweetly in BTS and interviews for gaining more attention or as part of the show. For the contrary, I think that they try to control their real feelings, but sometimes their real feelings show up in moments (while trying to suppress them hehehe) 

• Like 14
  • Love 7
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, sussieh said:

I respect your opinion. 

That been said, l would like to share that I have a brother (we are close in age), we get along well BUT as close brother and sister we don’t interact at all the way HB-SYJ do :lol:

Ok more like best friends then.

:joy::kiss:

Edited by Missa
  • LOL 1

37 minutes ago, Missa said:

:grin:Hi new to this, haven’t read all the posts here. They are professional actors they did their job very well. Jung-hyun Kim  said in an interview that Hyun Bin &  So Ye Jon  didn’t act like love birds during repetitions, they were both serious,  but only when the cameras started rolling they  acted all in love, rosy etc. He stated something like they are very professional actors and he can learn from them as a junior actor. Can’t find the link now, you have to Google yourself.

It’s a bit like Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper when they filmed A Star is born in 2018 and promotend it afterwards. They also did their job very well, the public believed they were in love. This wasn’t true and in the end they said something like we did our job well (as actors).

I also want Hyun Bin &  Son Ye Jin to be together. They both said they are very close (since movie The Negotiation) and I can see that in their interactions. Their management also said they aren’t a couple a few times now. And they  laughed about it when they were asked about them being a couple during a press conference. I feel like they are more like a brother and sister than lovers. 

:thumbsup:

Missa you know that Bradley was still with Irina at that time right? I never believed that him and Gaga were together. Come on now Irina just gave birth during that time. Now that’s what you call promo and a typical Hollywood PR ploy. Hollywood PR press is a well-oiled machine. 

At first I was skeptical about BinJin too but dang all those sightings plus the LA grocery shopping convinced me otherwise. A friend won’t follow a friend halfway around the world just to grocery shop. 

Another point, what do you expect from their fellow actor to say? He was not on set 24/7 and I doubt if HB and YSJ were lovey dovey all the time. Do you think their colleague will say something like “ Oh they act so in love and lovey dovey even when cameras were rolling”. That’s a sure way to damage the careers of HB and YSJ who are known for their professionalism. That’s a boilerplate response from that said actor. If anything else I commend him for not biting the bait from the reporter. The reporter was clearly fishing for any info about HB & YSJ. 

Re VAST. The more Vast deny that relationship the more I believe the rumor. Those harsh denials were weird. One statement would suffice. 

Lastly, my brother would not stare at me like he wants to eat me seriously?! Nor he  would caress my waist/side while hugging me. I won’t tug my brother’s belt too ugh that is so weird to even think about. 

• Like 13
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 7
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Pepper said:

Missa you know that Bradley was still with Irina at that time right?

Ok i”ll edit the brother sister thing, English is not my first language. 

I know, haven’t seen the movie A Star is Born, but the public opinion was very strong about them being a couple. 

Those LA grocery pictures are from last year right or 2018? I saw a video of them grocery shopping on YouTube and it was uploaded more than a year ago. 

Edited by Missa

I also think they aren’t really kissing. He is kissing her and they are holding their lips stiff.  Actors know tricks to make it look like a french kiss and have angles to make it look like they kiss. They also had to laugh when they were supposed to be kissinf during a backstage video. 

Edited by Missa
  • Unamused 5

I just signed in to say that words from some of the hardcore resident shippers/shoppers were leaning towards bullying to whoever expressed different opinions. One can be a shipper of these two wonderful actors/persons but still holds different opinion based on one's own observations. "Shipping" means "wanting them together". With that premise, one can still observe objectively and not blindly. The attack on Missa and others who expressed different views is really uncalled for.  

• Like 5
  • Unamused 8
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, wolfie26 said:

During CLOY there is no way they were TOLD and agreed to "act" BTS or pretend they were close. They had already a rumor and pics caught in LA . Was that promoting as well? Like there is one thing saying that you know "they are close friends nothing more " and another to say "they pretended" like watch their amount of screen time they had BTS , for episodes we got nothing much , just them and most of the cast . So it was never about promotion.  

I've mentioned to a few people in private that I don't put much stock into their BTS clips. With that said there are quite a few gems throughout. I too find it difficult to believe that HB and SYJ partake in media play / fan service ... If anything, I'd imagine any BTS moment they share would be more organic given their habit to show up on set prepared and ready to work. In terms of the BTS itself ... based on other BTS of other shows I've watched, CLOY BTS seems quite edited. Rarely imo are their ngs where the camera just runs. Instead we get a lot of cut ins and outs.

• Like 8
  • Insightful 3

Few pages ago, we are happily shipping random things, tralala we’re happy. Differing views but with similar directions. And then came certain pot stirrers. It’s not the first time, it will happen after few pages. I take it as recurring event. 

Ignorance is bliss. 

I agree with the mod: stick with the rules and ship responsibly. This is a shipping forum. Please kindly direct oneself to either drama forum or actor’s forum if you ain’t a shipper (depending on your post content). It’s the best way to create the best experiences for the participants of the CORRECT thread.

Sometimes, if one has nothing nice to say, it is best not to say anything at all. So yeah, turn to the next page.

Now, I hope we can all get back on track with our shipping? 

• Like 18
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 3

Hi everyone,

I’m actually a silent lurker here. Been reading this thread since CLOY finished. However after reading a couple of posts from some of you (don’t want to mention your names) I think I need to say something.

I’m new to KDramas and only watching a few recently. Never I thought I have been hit that hard with CLOY. I think I share the same symptoms as you all - rewatched the whole series, watching all the BTS, interviews, looking for what ever you could find about BinJin on social media. I actually love BinJin’s chemistry so much that I wish them be together forever. I believe that there is a natural force that pushing these two together and I just patiently wait for their final real-time happy ending. I think it is the best time for them to spend “us time” at the moment. Just imagine they can do a normal life things together like cooking, having a meal, watching movies, listening to music or just hangout at their own places that would make me happy. They deserve this after all.

Regarding some of your concerns.

1. The kisses: they are professional actors. They need to show the character's feeling at that moment. If you understand that you won’t think it is awkward or fake.

2. Hyun Bin's reactions after Son Ye Jin messing with him during BTS: I have to say both of them are very gentle individuals, very patient with each other. I can see part of them want to show more affection and part of them want to keep it professional hence we can only see part of it. I love it when HB did so many NG on the ring scene and SYJ still smile at him after each NG. The hospital scene where SYJ messing with HB’s hair, the way she fixed it afterward made me feel she cares about him. They showed that they are very comfortable with each other. Do they need to act like that for the rating? I don’t think so. Both of them are A-list actors, both have an army of fan that they didn’t need to do anything extra for rating. 

3. I have to say I’m more of SYJ’s fan than HB as I love her bubbly, down to earth personality and always bring positive energy to the people around her. Not to mention her acting ability- there is no question about that. HB is a bit distance at time, a bit stiff but at the same time you can tell he is a very caring, responsible and serious person. Somehow their personalities are perfect for each other. So same as some of you, I do have moment of do they or don’t they. But deep down, I just wish them every happiness they can have and if this is fate, let them be together forever. Regarding their age, I don’t think we have to wait for too long for the news. 

PS. I have seen the photo that someone claimed they were having a meal in Busan with an old lady. I think it was photoshopped. Trust me, I’m a designer so I can tell. If you have seen that photo, just look at the table where the old lady’s hand is. Also there weren’t enough space to fit all 3 of them. And the restaurant decoration is not the type of place I think we could find them there. For those who haven’t seen it, search Twitter and you will find it.

Edited by PrettyNoona
  • Like 9
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 2

4 hours ago, Annie12 said:

one week before the end of the filming they went out for lunch together with their managers, if they had broken up why go for lunch together.

Quite well explained @Annie12 . @KameKame said they broke up after Nego.I mean if they had broken up after the grocery incident then how come they chose a project so quickly.I mean if you break up, you can't be that free and too friendly in such a short span of time.There is bound to be some awkwardness however professional they maybe .In my country there was this legendary couple who were deeply in love with each other but separated.Later on they went on to star in one of the greatest classical romance of the century.The thing is people were in awe as when the cameras would start rolling they were totally into the character but once it is done both would avoid each other.But looking at the CLOY  BTS I couldn't spot one moment of discomfort between them but rather found them engulfed in their own little world.However bubbly Son-Ye Jin maybe but she won't be all that playfull around her ex-bf.Feelings are no joke..!!So it is quite absurd that HB distanced him from her (which is not the case).Also is this some fairy tale that you always need to act goody goody ,be in a jovial mood around your lover.On top of that they were working.You don't have conrol over ur emotions all the time.If you could see those few seconds of his face turning serious in the hospital video then how could you forget the remaining video where he is all smiles and enjoying.So the point of breaking up before CLOY seems to be utmost ridiculous.

In reality we still don't know whether they are very close friends or more than that.However we shippers do believe and pray that they are together if not immediately now but in the near future.

Don't let useless thoughts creep inside ur mind.For other trollers or pretending -to -be -shippers  if you have doubt in this ship then you are free to leave.Nobody is going to stop you.So why waste your time by showing out that you are the only rational person among the hoards of foolish shippers.

Everyone has got their own thoughts.You cling on to urs and we will take care of ourselves.As for me I will go down with this ship.

• Like 20
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

We are here in this Forum because of our BinJin..coz we happily believe in them by heart :heart:. Though we have different opinions. 

Bt if you have doubts feel free to shop at other stores. While let us enjoy here on what we felt and see for the two (BTS, IVs, interactions, etc.) until we've reached the counter:wub:.

#InGroceryWeTrust

• Like 14

Here we go again. Well it's up to you if you want to believe  they have broken up, just a platonic relationship, "SOME" relationship, friend with benefits or just acting up and etc. 

For me I can see their sincerity towards each other and I can feel there's something special brewing in their relationship( whatever stage they're currently in) now. 

________

I'm not a fan or YeolRi shipper (bogum fan here :)) Maybe some of you can observe ryu junyeol&hyeri Couple :

After their drama ended I remember so many people also arguing about their relationship before they got caught by paparazzi. Some also ship her with Bogum but there is something special that people/shipper can feel and differentiate from BoRi (both of them are close) interaction vs YeolRi (close and caring as well but there's spark).

One thing we should take note.. BinJin have few rumours about them being spotted going out on golf date, eating together and grocery shopping (2018 - 2019) before CLOY. So in my opinion both of them try to be careful after that because they don't want people to interfere their relationship and put too much focus on that instead of their drama. They have to maintain their professionalism as an actor at the same time. 

If both are opportunities, they probably already milking out CLOY popularity with more promotion together or they will allow Tvn to show more their sweetness bts cuts. 

That's all from me. Peace

• Like 14
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Phoenix88 said:

The way Hyunbin kissed Ye Jin is like he was eating her alive:kiss_wink: you might want your eyes to get checked by the eye doctor if you didn't see that kiss...

They are professional actors, BTS showed us how many times they had to practice before the actual kiss. It was sweet, but he wasn’t eating her. 

2 hours ago, wolfie26 said:

The drama was already a hit when we got the best of their BTS . Almost near the end. 

This! Indeed!
For instance, the last BTS  is one of the most precious one of all CLoY BTS... it was released on Feb.17, after the last episode was aired. So, definitely it was not about getting more ratings.

That BTS has tons of sweetness. In Switzerland, both playfully practicing the hugs, him dragging her in the hill while both smiling, him making her smell the flowers, his thumb sweetly in action while they embraced in the hill (I felt it was ad libbed by him, and more like a natural and subconscious reaction). Also, after the photoshoot in their last day, their warm embrace. And so many more moments in that BTS, I could continue hahaha that video is just precious! :wub:

Maybe they have many more moments off camera but officially they released these filtered BTS. Hehehe my thoughts as a shopper and BinJin HEA dreamer LOL: Maybe they accepted to include these sweet interactions to “test the waters” and give a little dose of their real interactions to prepare the public in case they decide to announce in a future (or should I say... when they decide to give a announcement ... like for example in case of a future wedding? hehe)

• Like 19
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

8 minutes ago, Loropetalum said:

One thing we should take note.. BinJin have few rumours about them being spotted going out on golf date, eating together and grocery shopping (2018 - 2019) before CLOY. So in my opinion both of them try to be careful after that because they don't want people to interfere their relationship and put too much focus on that instead of their drama. They have to maintain their professionalism as an actor at the same time. 

If both are opportunities, they probably already milking out CLOY popularity with more promotion together or they will allow Tvn to show more their sweetness bts cuts. 

THIS! At the end of the day, they are Kim Tae Pyung and Son Eon Jin. They deserve their privacy and livelihood just like us too. We ship them of course, but none of us I believe is actually a stalker or whatever equivalent. I thought they might struck the iron while it’s hot with this project but looking at how things are played out, it shows their true characters, mutual respect to their crafts, and their desire to remain private as much as they can. At this stage, I am thankful that both are senior actors :) Sure they might blow their cover sometimes but we’ll play it cool and enjoy those adorable moments. 

We’ll play with whatever we have, which is more than enough at the moment and let them enjoy their private times, however little there is ;) 

• Like 18
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, itspeanutbutterjellytime said:

Regardless of what happens in their personal lives, I believe that these two have shown utmost professionalism and commitment to their work and art. So really, we can have our own views whether we are convinced they are something more or otherwise but in my opinion, it’s inappropriate to dissect their acting in relation to their personal lives.

Thank you for this comment!! I completely agree with you.

They are both excellent actors and very respected in the industry, they are full professionals. Without doubt.

Truly, all CLOY cast, director, writer, and everyone behind the making of CLOY, they all worked together as excellent professionals and put their efforts to give us this jewel. :heart:

• Like 7
  • Love 4