[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, Hani Julyani said:

adding on to the list, i would think would be eternal monarch (Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun), especially since it would be Lee Min Ho's debut after his enlistment and Kim Go Eun's strong traction from Goblin. 

and Kingdom season 2 too! 

I want to stay hopeful binjin grabs the top honors this year but I was very disappointed that HB didn't win last year for MOTA..it was one of his career best performances and his acting was top notch and at par with CLOY, if not slightly better.

Fingers crossed either way! 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, ChunSungIm said:
someone found pic on weibo and pic from golf scandal included

O.M.G- Thank you so much for the Golf pic! I thought it didn't really exist and a made up tale. Though its so far away to even see it clearly - having the actual picture makes me very happy. 

2 hours ago, Helena said:

[2017-05-10] CJ Entertainment revealed that HB & SYJ might team up for a movie

[2017-05-25] Casting confirmed for The Negotiation

[2017-06-14] The Negotiation script reading 

[2017-06-17 ~ 2017-08] The Negotiation filming

[2017-08-12 ~ 2017-11-12] movie Be with You (SYJ & So Ji-sub) filming

[2018-01-25] Script reading for ‘Pretty Noona’

[2018-02-22] ‘Be with You’ production report

[2018-03-06] ‘Be with You’ press conference

[2018-03-12] ‘Be with You’ VIP premiere

[2018-03-14] ‘Be with You’ opening

(^ movie had lots of promotional activities before and during its theatrical run)

[2018-03-28] ‘Pretty Noona’ press conference (aired March 30 - May 19)

[2018-05-29~31] ‘Pretty Noona’ 3-day reward vacation 

[2018-08-09] ‘The Negotiation’ production report

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE TIMELINE! I always do the mental math and it's so awesome to see it clearly written out especially with other projects included!

Y'all....comrades....are the best!!! :wub:

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, jacdayans said:

When do you guys think HB & SYJ start dating??

I also think they started dating after Nego promotion. It seems like all the "drinking and buying food for each other" while filming and talking during promotion time did the magic. For both i thank Nego director :D

during Nego promo interviews i guess HB was still looking for an oppurtunity to express his feelings, he seemed so shy and mesmerised :phew:

Anyway if we consider MOA filming schedual in that timeline (may 2018 to june 2018 filming in spain and early august 2018 filming in Budapest, Hungary and Slovenia) i think both HB and YJ didn't have much time to start dating before Nego promotion, that's  why exactly right after MOA last episode our grocery couple was seen in LA having their private time B)

• Like 19
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

53 minutes ago, rookiehistorianAB said:

Was there any proof that he left the MotA wrap up party immediately to fly to LA? :rolleyes:

From my understanding, the wrap was on 12/30. There were reports he left early. SYJ may have been in Asia at this point?

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Pink_Bubbles4U said:
I would like to think the tweet is fake news.  Shippers please help to verify / clarify!

That twitter account is absurb. There is no news or interview where he answer like that. We can report that account for a defamation content. If it happened during press video at that time every media platform for sure will release the articles. 

I check that twitter was created on Feb 2020 and that person keep replying the same comment on article or fans post related to binjin/CLOY. 

You guys can check her/his tweet on 'Tweet&Replies' button

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 3

13 hours ago, pnaysurfer84 said:

@AnnieCheesecake

But YJ got the green light for their Switzerland pic on her IG. 

Was it because YJ was leaning so close to him in the deleted pic? 
(this was discussed why it was removed pages ago lol!)

Because YeJin picture got the consent from the actor/CEO nim. My mind is telling he is there right next to her when she posted that. Probably it’s their way to wish xmas together to the fans. 

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Loropetalum said:

That twitter account is absurb. There is no news or interview where he answer like that. We can report that account for a defamation content. If it happened during press video at that time every media platform for sure will release the articles. 

Oh my. I re-read it again and decided that the person is probably a troll. Don’t feed the trolls’ actions. Just ignore - that’s the best thing.

If I may say anything, we should keep our fangirling clean and sensible, per this board :) I saw some IG accounts even reminded not to directly tag their managements etc - I take it as a conscious decision made by BinJin fans to keep things as contained as possible. 

And ignore the trolls. Because ignorance is bliss.

@Loropetalum and @Helena thank you so much for the articles! Made me love her more :) hehehe. And now Kim Daepyo’s statement last week makes better sense then: initially I just take it as well, it somewhat affects his filming schedule and he sympathized with the situation just like us. Now, I just want to say “awwwwwww” a little bit more. What an amazing ~close friend and golfing ~buddy indeed, this Grocery Boy.

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, Loropetalum said:

I check that twitter was created on Feb 2020 and that person keep replying the same comment on article or fans post related to binjin/CLOY. 

You guys can check her/his tweet on 'Tweet&Replies' button

Yes. Please check.

There are trolls out there. Hoping for someone to quickly read and retweet and it becomes a virus.

If in anycase that HB is already in a relationship, wouldn't it be mentioned all over news media?

Read with discretion.

*public announcement over*

• Like 7
  • Love 1

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/382/0000801451

This is the Naver article in Korean but there are other English articles too! 

Soompi also has an article on this!!!!

here’s one from https://channels.vlive.tv/EBF267/vtoday/1.12947974

Actress Son Ye Jin made a donation to support Daegu city fighting the Covid-19 epidemic.

On February 27, Community Chest of Korea said, "On February 26, Son Ye Jin's side has donated 100 million won to Daegu Social Welfare Community Fund to help patients infected with the Covid-19."

Son Ye Jin always makes a positive impact through various donation activities such as supporting terminally ill children and supporting tuition for low-income disabled children. The actress shared, "Daegu has a special meaning to me because it is not only where I was born and raised but also where my parents are living now. I feel hurt and regretful even more when watching information about Daegu via the news. More than ever, I hope the helping hands can really give timely support for low-income people as well as the prevention and treatment of the Covid-19 disease."

The donation amount is expected to be transferred to areas that are struggling with the Coronavirus to provide the necessary epidemic prevention equipment and treatment for low-income patients in Daegu.

love her kind heart but most importantly..... finally some movements from her to let us know she’s alive & well LOL probably sipping coffee on her couch hahahaha

helps us to get through this drought yeah 

also hope everyone stays safe & healthy!

• Like 12
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3