[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

10 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

Agree with you. It's part of the drama and the kiss is really OK. Lol! You also clarified for me something that I couldn't quite follow in the discussion about the last day of filming using the green screen. So this means the close-up kissing scene at the end (paragliding reunion) was done AFTER the Switzerland shoot? If that is true, looks like the director and production team was really reading feedback and comments from viewers who were complaining about the lack of close-up kissing scenes LOL!! I bet they shot that scene the same way as the previous (long shot, can't see kiss properly etc), and decided to add the close-up kiss at the end. 

Nice job - the audience and fans are definitely happier!! Now, if only we got a close-up of the very final kiss scene at the lake in Switzerland, when SR turned her head towards JH and he leaned down to kiss her.......

i still dont quite understand the explanation about the final close-up kissing scenes saying that it was filmed on their final filming days and not in switzerland??? if its true then wahh then must have explained the... :naughty: :p

• LOL 1

Gosh there's so many articles about them coming out, even about the clothes they wore and their previous projects. Imagine the amount of press they'd get if they confirmed dating. Friends who are just casual fans of the show also like them together, but told me that "Oh they're not dating I read an article that they denied it." So the denials are still effective :joy: Not everyone analyzes their interactions like shippers. But gosh, just imagine the media coverage that would happen if they do. They would break asian internet :heart:

Ps I heard that the cloy was in our actual local evening news. It's crazy 

11 minutes ago, sarahsarahh said:

i still dont quite understand the explanation about the final close-up kissing scenes saying that it was filmed on their final filming days and not in switzerland??? if its true then wahh then must have explained the... :naughty: :p

Well the external shots and drone shots were filmed in Switzerland. But based on the video vast entertainment uploaded, it would seem that the last thing they filmed on Feb. 12 was that kiss. The close up shots were CGI-d to resemble Switzerland. Why was it refilmed? No one knows. But this thread speculated that it may be to improve the kiss :grin:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

9 hours ago, silentfan said:

It fascinates me, in one of TN promo interviews, YJ said HB never called her noona. When I learned that, I was like, wow! Hehehe...just reminded me of kdramas when the younger guy doesn't want to call the older woman "noona" because he likes her

Yejin was trying to tease HB only where in fact he cannot call her noona since they are on the same year bracket 1982 though she is only a mth earlier than him January for her then September for him:)it cannot considered as noona. 

Thats Yejin's signature loves to make fun her co-star:D

Edited by Loveumore
  • Like 8

2 hours ago, rookiehistorianAB said:

Well the external shots and drone shots were filmed in Switzerland. But based on the video vast entertainment uploaded, it would seem that the last thing they filmed on Feb. 12 was that kiss. The close up shots were CGI-d to resemble Switzerland. Why was it refilmed? No one knows. But this thread speculated that it may be to improve the kiss :grin:

Speaking of drone shot, I noticed that they kissed again during the drone shot of the paragliding reunion! That was so sweet if we think that they were the only ones on the hill when they took that!! (Unless they removed the people by CG idk how advanced filming is these days)

• Like 4

hi guys! just a really gentle reminder: let’s all practise responsible shipping okie! always always keep their well-being in mind :) we don’t want another matter to be blown up & written into articles etc. not just in this forum, let’s speak about them responsibly on other platforms too! if another article comes up.... we’ll probably really never see their interactions again. we don’t want that right! thank you!

• Like 9
  • Love 2

19 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

I

- This is my own recent experience : I posted a youtube link about a NK judo player who fell in love with a taiwanese judo player, then he defected to SK and they got married. They dated for 4 years but only met once a year during international judo competition.

Visiting this thread is now my new morning routine. They bring me good dosage of GV to start my day...thank you all for your wonderful posts and analysis.

@TotoroSY i haven't finished backreading. may i ask for the link please. I'm really interested to watch it. Thanks

• Like 2

OSEN | 2020. 02. 27. 4:48 PM

EXCLUSIVE

Heart-melting moments of Hyun Bin - Son Ye Jin in "Crash Landing On You"

"Even if I die, I won't let you go".

2-D99-BAF6-7-A53-47-F3-AF1-B-5-B36-EBC6-

Although the drama "Crash Landing on You" (tvN, screenwriter Park Ji Eun, director Lee Jung Hyo) ended broadcasting, the audience still cannot part the main couple Ri Jeong Hyuk (played by Hyun Bin) and Yoon Se Ri (played by Son Ye Jin). As the drama has massive popularity, the audience's affection for the "Ri-Ri couple" is also great.

In particular, the chemistry of the couple Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin was so good that rumor has it that they have realized the relationship in the drama. At the same time, the two created romantic chemistry, making the audience feel regret when the drama ended. The fans even supported the idea of making season 2 as they are unable to forget the "Ri-Ri couple". Below are romantic moments that soothe the regret of audiences who still wish to see the love story of Ri Jeong Hyuk and Yoon Se Ri although the couple already had a happy ending.

# Meet again in Switzerland

DED17337-0-B13-4386-B211-B20657-CFE4-F1.

The still-cut released after the end of the drama ''Crash Landing on You'' displayed the chemistry between Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin, which is so affectionate that it again sparked their dating rumors. The photos series capturing the happy moments of the Ri-Ri couple when they reunited in Switzerland fully portrayed the incredible chemistry between Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin. Through a few photos, some viewers even speculated, "Is Yoon Se Ri expecting?"

#Ri Jeong Hyeok comes to South Korean to find Yoon Se Ri

707-DC741-A3-CA-47-C3-80-D3-123-A7259-E2

Ri Jeong Hyeok went to South Korea at all costs to save Yoon Se Ri and experienced happy times with her, which are totally different from the time in North Korea. In particular, through the released epilogue, during his time with Yoon Se Ri, Ri Jeong Hyeok showed a silly appearance, looking towards his lover like many guys falling in love. This sweet, honey-like look showed the sincere feelings of "Ri-Ri couple".

# Ri Jeong Hyeok's confession and couple rings

D8-CBBDD6-E144-41-E9-A026-BD84-C698-C7-D

After preparing the surprise birthday party, Ri Jeong Hyeok came to hug Yoon Se Ri from behind when she was confused and sobbing to think that he had returned to North Korea. Moreover, he presented Se Ri with a couple ring and confessed his feelings, thus creating a lovely scene that journeyed deep into audiences' heart.

# The drunken confession

354-D1-D30-BE50-4373-A73-A-21-B5-A8-A32-

After meeting Yoon Se Ri, Ri Jeong Hyeok had a happy time even just being together. While drinking together, Ri Jeong Hyeok made the scene more profound when saying that he didn't want to go back, and expressed his sincere heart to Yoon Se Ri in the drunk.

# This love is destiny

C87-F60-AD-113-C-47-E5-BB6-E-53-A4808-B8

Right from the moment when they first met in North Korea, just by being together is enough for Ri Jeong Hyeok and Yoon Se Ri to create a perfect combination like sparkling pictorials. Ri Jeong Hyeok himself tied Yoon Se Ri's "messy" hair and even risked his life to protect her. The scene of playing the piano making the two recall the fateful meeting in Switzerland previously also contributes to accentuate the chemistry in the affection of the couple. 

OSEN = Reporter Seon Mi Kyung /seon@osen.co.kr
Photo = Provided by tvN 
Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive 
https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home

• Like 8
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 3

2 hours ago, Loveumore said:

Yejin was trying to tease HB only where in fact he cannot call her noona since they are on the same year bracket 1982 though she is only a mth earlier than him January for her then September for him:)it cannot considered as noona. 

Actually in Korea, if you are born in Jan, you must go in 1 year earlier which technically means during their school years, she's always a grade above him. Hence her teasing him about calling her noona and his dead reluctance to do so.

• Like 6
  • LOL 10
  • Insightful 2

2 hours ago, Loveumore said:

I know that they are born the same year - 1982 but as YJ explained, HB should call her noona but he didn't. Anyway, it just reminded me of noona-themed kdrama.:D

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

5 minutes ago, Kabler said:

Actually in Korea, if you are born in Jan, you must go in 1 year earlier which technically means during their school years, she's always a grade above him. Hence her teasing him about calling her noona and his dead reluctance to do so.

HB doesn't want to be friend zoned. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 14
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Hi shippers! Or should I say shoppers. Im new here, and i was a bit confused that some call themselves shippers, and some greet others as shoppers. As i lurked i eventually picked it up. Shoppers is linked to the grocery shopping incident before. That's so cute and witty. Like you, i also cheer SYJ and HB. Im jumping on the bandwagon heehee.

i saw SYJ in the movie the classic way back and i immediately admired her for her acting skills and uncommon beauty. I first saw HB in MLKSS, he was funny and very good looking. Both have strong charisma. Fast forward 2020, i was surprised but also approving of their pairing. Then I got hooked to CLOY and i learned that they did the negotiation movie prior. I couldnt explain what i felt for them, i was regretful that they only got paired and got to know each other really well and became close recently. But maybe, that is how it should really be. Fate crossed their roads this time.

i will always cheer them on and wish them all the best. I hope HB will win best actor award soon, he deserves it, he is very good in acting. For The melo queen, i dont know what else can i wish for her. I wish them both happiness and success in every way.

like many of you, ive seen clips of their press cons, bts, promotional videos etc. During Nego promotions, HB was gentlemanly as expected of him. I also observed his shyness towards SYJ in his demeanor. But also protectiveness in unexpected matters during press cons. I noticed in full length interviews and press cons how he would stare a lot and long to SYJ not one but many times. He is very attentive to what SYJ would say. Seems like HB admires SYJ a lot. He lauds SYJs acting skills and is inspired because of it. As for melo queen, her eye smile is just captivating. I couldnt read much about this delicate damsel during that period. I think she is just being SYJ herself. But when i learned about her back to back ig posts with HB, i could see that she enjoyed his company and is fond of him. At first, i thought it might be just to promote the movie but.. if im not mistaken, she was not like that with her other co stars before. The ig posts with HB were cute and have lovey dovey vibe. As for HB, i looked into his press cons, interviews with other actresses but he didnt behave the way he did when he was with SYJ.

what i observed in their promotional videos for cloy and the bts is how they are comfortable around each other. The gazes of HB upon SYJ are still there, but this time when they talk to each other or to the interviewers, the conversation just flows. Unconsciously they make those "gestures" toward each other that will just make those who see swoon. They would pull pranks (that are rather sweet) on each other, they are very natural when they act together. They obviously have become closer to each other.

at the end of cloy, wrap up party and currently, i observed that they are very careful with their actions. The carefree and fond attitude seems restrained.

as they become busier in separate projects, i hope they will remain in constant communication, get together even in groups. I think theyve become very good friends. Besides, theyre both agreeable that they can relate well with each other, they have many things in common. If they are dating or not, that i couldnt say. Nonetheless, i am hopeful for good and promising things for BinJin in the future.

• Like 18
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

34 minutes ago, Samnamu-unnie said:

Yes their cloy interviews, their conversations flow so naturally btw them. when they answer questions...

1) They answer each other's questions

2) they use "we" more often 

3) look at each other for confirmation before answering

4) bicker like married couples

5) nod their heads when the other is answering (especially HY) 

6) little intimate gestures btw them 

7) HY very endearing and soft look at syj. Syj behaving more girlish. 

8) HY so often imitating syj little expressions 

You feel they have each other's back. these are signs that they  know each other very well and reach a comfortable stage in their relationship. 

• Like 19
  • Love 5

15 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

I really like your analysis about Binjin's possible relationship developement! Makes a lot of sense. :D Especially like your insights and thots about SYJ as her behaviour is more difficult to interpret. I love the thot that she was observing HB's actions and behaviour (as she has said, she prefers a man who takes things slowly and not declare immediately). HB is almost like RJH in how he shows his love and care via actions!

I've read more and more about how fans notice SJY's reaction at CLOY press con when the Binjin rumours were brought up. She did not joke about it casually as how she use to handle previous rumors, as many has pointed out. She also let HB take the lead in replying to the reporter's question, which I believe they already anticipated. I love that HB, as the guy, is the one answering and protecting SJY.

Super good insight about SYJ's insta behaviour! You might really be hitting the nail in the head there!

Thank you! Very happy to share my insight and analysis after "consuming" anything content related to our couple :D

Yes, when people became anxious with SYJ behaviour who seems more calm than before, I rather become very sure that something is going on between them. SYJ always has amazing chemistry with all his male actors and become very pro to show her closeness with them. 

All of us could see from her personal instagram, she post many pic/vid with Jung Haein, So jisub and HB during drama/movie promotion.

But in CLOY, we only get 1 photo and she uploaded it in "very special time" CHRISTMAST! And the biggest clue is CLOY BTS, she looks shy in many intimate scene (Hospital/Seeing their kiss scene in wrap up party/Couple Ring).

So I won't, no I can't give up shipping Binjin! :lol::wub:

8 hours ago, Seoshi.love. said:

Loool this is causing me to have this deja vu from CLOY. Bodyguard Mr. Ri both consciously and unconsciously protecting YSR :D 

Yes! Actually I really want to make compilation of how CLOY is actually trolling the reality of HB-SY! :lol::wub:

• Like 8
  • Love 6