[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

@skidadling I just recently watched that interview and I love it! Thank you to the person who translated it! I can sorta see that HB was a bit smitten by SYJ, the way he looked at her was so sweet when she was struggling to answer what her secret to being well loved for a long time or something like that and he said she’s pretty? His whole demeanor during this interview was just very sweet and quite indicative of their closeness as something more than co-stars. And when we watch these interviews before CLOY, do see a bit of difference that HB was definitely less cautious whereas SYJ seems to have her poker face mode all the time, so hard to read! Ahhh these two are so beautiful to watch together :wub:

• Like 8
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

53 minutes ago, rookiehistorianAB said:

I wonder why SYJ kept on saying "though it was hard" about the filming of the drama in her speech :huh: 

Her character had a lot of emotions - a ton of crying scenes and they filmed during the winter so it must have been hard; in terms of portraying her character and bearing the winter coldness.

• Like 15
  • Confused 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 5

25 minutes ago, Velocity said:

oh yes,I read it earlier and posted in this forum regarding this comment  that how great it was to see haters getting a direct punch on their face.It literally had my eyes rolling back in anger.And I m so glad the drama turned out to be a superhit.She is 50pc proven wrong and another 50 pc is coming when binjin will finally announce their wedding.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

On 2/25/2020 at 2:20 PM, Velocity said:

Hello shippers

So now i am backreading comments regarding CLOY and also the dating rumors and i stumbled accross this article with comments. 

Please take a look on the 4th comment under the username Eve and also her replies  6th and 9th and please  lets share our thoughts. ( it kinda hurts)

No hating i  just need opinions

Thanks

Isn’t it obvious that person is a hater? Seriously what’s wrong with some of you guys? From questions about his ex to this? Such sheep mentality. If you’re so easily affected by others’ opinions instead of seeing what’s there in front of you, then you should leave this ship. Yes, I said it and I don’t even feel bad about it. All you guys do is to provide opportunities for tabloids to spark rumors and for other random weak shippers/antis chances to spread unfounded things around. This is so upsetting.

• Like 10

Yeah.. about that. You would think some people know about e-ve-ry-thing.

In my personal opinion, I doubt these A-listers would go to such lengths to mediaplay for the sake of their movie and drama and, to be honest, they failed at that. Heck, as far as I am aware, their casting for CLOY was not met with positive response. CLOY turned out to be a surprising hit but I don't think this was due to the impact of their dating rumours. It was only near the end of CLOY when the audience became seriously interested in them as a couple. 

I think in the end you choose to ship or not to ship. If you insist that this was purely mediaplay then good for you, it's your right to think so. At the same time, if you decide to ship because you believen, ship responsibly and don't let people from the other side bother you in doing so :)

• Like 9
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, skidadling said:

I think someone had asked for the interview with the ENG translations. I don't think I saw it before so here it is.

My favorite part is below... I wonder why he's so insistent... is it because you sometime call him Oppa? :lol:

Also looking forward to news of the rowdiest wedding reception in Korean history LMAO (second tweet)

After watching this previous interview of them during The Negotiation days, I suddenly recalled their Compliment Me video on YT.

THEY'RE STILL THE SAME.

Yejin with her funny answers and Hyunbin with his serious ones. (Remember his serious compliment for Yejin? And Yejin's creative compliment?) THESE TWO!!! :heart:

My delulu mind says these two are really something... Like a 99.9999%? (I'm reserving the 0.0001% for myself lmao)

The consistency, guys.

• Like 13
  • LOL 10

12 hours ago, Velocity said:

If you get so easily affected by some xyzs comment you never were a true shipper maybe you thought you ship them truely but the minute you start questioning the ship and also believe in comments like media play you should start thinking of you truly every shipped them. Do you think Binjin are kind of people who will stoop so low for publicity if you have such opinion about them don't bother to ship them. Before shipping two people together you got to respect them and if you can't then sorry but not sorry stop shipping them and bringing the mood here down. You people are not even providing some legit source but bringing in some random keyboard warriors comment and not only letting it affect you and also others here. 

I think now is the good time for people who get affected by random comments, articles and denials to question themselves if they ship them because many people ship them? If they ship them because many say they are a couple ? If so these are the unhealthy reasons to ship so better jump now. 

You ship two people if you think they are right for each other and based on available evidence you see a bright future for them and most importantly they make you happy. 

Not a single day goes without negativity here. Sometimes I wonder if people watch the same interactions for them to get demotivated so easily and also ships based on what others think?

I pray that the hype dies down soon so that all those who don't genuinely ship them leave and only the true ones post here. Who needs antis when there are shippers who behave like antis :vicx:

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Velocity said:

I am not getting off this ship until both of them deny.

I just wanted some opinions. Sometimes when you overanalyse it is only normal to question some things.  And also means that i care enough to backread the comments.

I admit that it bothered me a lot, that is why i decided to share it here. 

Peace and cheers!:D

Then next time do us a favor and don't bother to share these things here no one is interested in reading such immature comments. 

If you are so unsure dm a mature shipper since you care enough you must also know who will always clear your doubts and comments you get bothered by instead of ruining the mood and PEACE here. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, charray said:

Ye Jin is really beautiful in this photo. 

this was during the 31st Blue Dragon Film Awards (2010).

Ye-Jin was on the stage twice.

1) Popularity Award winners: Won Bin (The Man from Nowhere), Son Ye-jin (White Night), Choi Seung-hyun (71: Into The Fire), Cho Yeo-jung (The Servant)
2) Best Actor Award presenter with Kwon Sang-Woo.
Won by ‘Moss’ Jung Jae-young (over ‘Secret Reunion’ Kang Dong-won, ‘The Man from Nowhere’ Won Bin, ‘I Saw the Devil’ Lee Byung-hun, ‘Barefoot Dream’ Park Hee-soon)

Everyone knows everyone. Many familiar faces...

28th Blue Dragon Film Awards (2007)

Ye-jin was on stage twice:

1. Best Dressed
  2. Best Director Award presenter with Song Seung-Hun (Summer Scent co-star). Won by Hur Jin-ho (Christmas in August, One Fine Spring Day, April Snow, The Last Princess) for ‘Happiness’ (Hwang Jung-min & Im Soo-jung)

• Like 10
  • Love 1

I understand some of the frustration here, but honestly some of the tones sound quite harsh. We can agree to disagree but as long as we all remain respectful, we should maintain the good vibes that this thread started with in the first place, thanks to @cybertron 

I agree that we need to be responsible as well here as we have seen recently some views or analysis can be taken out of context rather rapidly and out of control unnecessarily, and most especially we don’t want to contribute to making things hard for HB and SYJ, whatever their situation is we don’t know, only they do and probably a limited number of people. What we represent here or at least what I think everyone can agree is that we want them to know that we are supportive of them as individuals as well as a couple and we wish to send them only positive vibes :heart:

It’s normal to have ups and downs with this ship, with things being unclear etc so I know I come to this thread to look for reassurance sometimes and it makes me feel more reassured. But it is not ok when you are feeling the downs, to insinuate negative things (such as what Ive read particularly abt HB here). Again, I understand everyone has their own views but I’m sure we all can present them in a cordial and responsible manner. 

I hope everyone can understand where I’m coming from with this post and let’s focus on being positive about this ship because i believe that the road ahead may be long but we will get to its destination, God willing, it may be only a matter of time :blush:

• Like 20
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

It’s so shallow but the fortune telling video posted on 243 gives me hope that they would get married this year. 

Just wanna ask again what the fortune teller meant when he said they would break up if they get married earlier? Like early this year? Or like early in life when they were younger? Thanks! 

• Like 3

Whenever in doubt, go back to the groceries photos. I did yesterday...  There's no way that they just coincidentally knowing both are in LA and deciding to meet up. Both need to drive to a place to meet up,  it may take a long drive to get to a place to meet up... Look at their outfit, don't they look like "couple" outfit? Color and occasion coordinated. (as usual) They must be doing the same activity before the shopping. 

TBH, I'm just super grateful that they still play low profile, but SYJ already "marked her territory" on her IG and it's clear as day that they are in a BFF relationship. :blush: Hope their relationship would last under all these kinds of pressure. Stay healthy everyone. Happy shopping (shipping). And it is not necessary to take what other fans think about their relationship seriously, everyone can have their own opinion... right? It sucks, but that's part of the drawback to be a celebrity...

• Like 11
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

I read through that article, and article after that, and latest 2 articles under CLOY, just to gauge responses. And surprisingly in the end, the responses are more positive or negative. So either that comment in the earlier article came from a troll or an anti or a fan from whatever ship pairing whatever that got really bitter/jaded with things. Sure there are some points arguable (I can see where she/he is coming from) - I don’t mind talking about it via DM if at all it needs some talking - but yeah, the best is to ignore it. Focus on the good traits and points instead.

And shipping should be one of those things that cheers us up during tough times (with Covid-19 looming and political instabilities here and there and many more world issues lately), not to completely dominate our daily living. Life is worth more than that.

Of course, if at all HB and YJ announces wedding news I will go “Yaaaaaaayyyyyyy!!!!!”.

Happy shopping!

• Like 9

14 minutes ago, Annie12 said:

A true shipper tranforms negative environment to positive. It does not point its finger to less thick skined.

That is why it is a dicussion forum.

This. Thank you, @Annie12 :heart:

To all shippers, I hope we try to keep it positive here. @cybertron, I'd like to believe, created this to be a fun and safe environment for all fans who are hoping for HB and SYJ to be together. There's no competition here, no question of right or wrong, who's the better fan or whatsoever.

I am always thankful to all shippers who are selflessly sharing posts, insights, and even translating them for International fans. Being in this forum makes most of us feel that we are not alone in being fans and that it is not something to be ashamed of. But guys, can we try to avoid making the world harsher than it already is? :mellow:

Newbie shippers, let's just make sure we abide by the rules and avoid speculations which might harm BinJin, ok? If you have some concerns or thoughts which might be unfounded or might put BinJin in a bad light, I believe our resident shippers will be willing to shed some insights. They are one DM away. :)

Back to lurking but please keep those posts coming. The drought is real, y'all. Love and peace!

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, binjinunnie said:

Just wanna ask again what the fortune teller meant when he said they would break up if they get married earlier? Like early this year? Or like early in life when they were younger? Thanks! 

I think the FT meant if they met each other when they were younger. They are better suited when they’re older. 

I read it for fun - defo brings a smile to my face :)

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

miss those days where they freely had the photoshoots and everyone went awwwww but there was no hardcore pressure by people who didn't even know them constantly pressuring them to get together.

Their relationship is their own private business.

All I know is that as a shipper, I smile whenever I see them together and that is enough to make me happy and wish the best for them.

Both of them need to be the calm port for each other during the turbulent seas and storms.

THIS! Hehehehe.

The lesser pressure on them, the better. It’s their lives, not ours.

If we miss them, why not watch their older works and appreciate their craft. Back-read those old posts. And I agree with @Dramanoona - just look at those precious faces!!! 

• Like 6
  • Love 4