[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

15 minutes ago, Helena said:

4. Golf pic

(This is what I remember on top of my head)

It was from the beginning of November 2018.  The OP (original poster) mentioned being at the golf club & seeing Binnie & Ye-Jin, picture was taken just to show that.  The OP had deleted that post and picture (on Korean forum) a long time ago, but some forum browsers kept the screen capture and picture.  

I saw the picture this morning with low quality haha

Hello shoppers :)) Any binjin Kakao group chats available? I wanna join :love:

I've join a couple of Kakao grp chats but it's all in Korean language as it's based in S.Korea, so I gotta translate every message to understand what they're talking about

Edited by Charlotte Chia
additional info added

3 hours ago, jessyqueue said:

Speaking of drone shot, I noticed that they kissed again during the drone shot of the paragliding reunion! That was so sweet if we think that they were the only ones on the hill when they took that!! (Unless they removed the people by CG idk how advanced filming is these days)

i don't think the close up one is a CG.. if we see on the BTS they're practicing the close up kiss too.. but the fact that they are doing more that one kiss (except if they're doing other practicing kiss :D ) on the ending paragliding scene is a heart flutter for me.. and the far away drone shoot really make me think about how the director give them alone time for shoot something that intimate and that two times on swiss kiss scene. Like if theres nothing happen with those two, Director should give us a close up kiss like other drama that we're usually watch. 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 3

I think even if they did not filter questions at the press conference, they would be ready with a prepared response. It's just nerve wracking not knowing when exactly the question will be asked. You can see HB handling that situation well and YJ just nodding along.

• Like 14
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Walk Kindly said:

i don't think the close up one is a CG.. if we see on the BTS they're practicing the close up kiss too.. but the fact that they are doing more that one kiss (except if they're doing other practicing kiss :D ) on the ending paragliding scene is a heart flutter for me.. and the far away drone shoot really make me think about how the director give them alone time for shoot something that intimate and that two times on swiss kiss scene. Like if theres nothing happen with those two, Director should give us a close up kiss like other drama that we're usually watch. 

Quite a lot of fans was speculating that some of the close-ups of that final scene kiss post-paragliding was added on after the Switzerland shoot. I think might be true as many complained RiRi kissing scene edits were too far away and can't see well LOL! So director may be trying to please the fans. As for the 2nd kiss during the drone shoot, as much as it's heart-fluttering to think it's adlib or the director is leaving them alone, I think professionally it's all planned by the director and the couple. But it's still sweet to see the 2nd kiss.

4 hours ago, saviorxx said:

@TotoroSYTotoroSY is really a photoshop from middle school photos? Thanks~:thumbsup:

Yes, definitely a photoshop using old pictures of SYJ and HB. They are both from different towns when they were kids so couldn't have gone to the same school LOL!

3 hours ago, RiRiCrashedOnMe said:

Visiting this thread is now my new morning routine. They bring me good dosage of GV to start my day...thank you all for your wonderful posts and analysis.

@TotoroSY i haven't finished backreading. may i ask for the link please. I'm really interested to watch it. Thanks

I posted this at the CLOY thread. Here's my post again!

WOW! A real life cross-border romance, this one between a NK judo player (guy) and a Taiwanese judo player (gal).

They actually met once a year for 3 years  (in international judo competitions), and in the 4th year, the guy defected to South Korea, the gal came to look for him and they got married later, settling in SK! Have 3 boys together and 1 of them is the youtuber below, telling the story of his parents! AMAZING! The son decided to tell his parents story after watching CLOY.

Now the ending of SR and JH meeting once a year in Switzerland for 2 weeks looks plausible (and may have reference this story which was pretty famous), and we have hope by the 4th year they finally settle down in one place and get married, and have their twins and more!

2 hours ago, Kabler said:

Actually in Korea, if you are born in Jan, you must go in 1 year earlier which technically means during their school years, she's always a grade above him. Hence her teasing him about calling her noona and his dead reluctance to do so.

Their squabbles are so CUTE! There's no way HB will be coerced into call her noona hahaha!! SYJ just love teasing her co-stars, including HB and HB is willing to be teased. :D  I think when SYJ calls HB oppa, she is teasing him too and I bet he blushes like crazy and his ears will go all RED! Just like how he was so shy during the SWOON Compliment video when she read out her compliment and said OPPA so teasingly and he closed his ears hahaha!! 

2 hours ago, Samnamu-unnie said:

Hi shippers! Or should I say shoppers. Im new here, and i was a bit confused that some call themselves shippers, and some greet others as shoppers. As i lurked i eventually picked it up. Shoppers is linked to the grocery shopping incident before. That's so cute and witty. Like you, i also cheer SYJ and HB. Im jumping on the bandwagon heehee.

i saw SYJ in the movie the classic way back and i immediately admired her for her acting skills and uncommon beauty. I first saw HB in MLKSS, he was funny and very good looking. Both have strong charisma. Fast forward 2020, i was surprised but also approving of their pairing. Then I got hooked to CLOY and i learned that they did the negotiation movie prior. I couldnt explain what i felt for them, i was regretful that they only got paired and got to know each other really well and became close recently. But maybe, that is how it should really be. Fate crossed their roads this time.

i will always cheer them on and wish them all the best. I hope HB will win best actor award soon, he deserves it, he is very good in acting. For The melo queen, i dont know what else can i wish for her. I wish them both happiness and success in every way.

like many of you, ive seen clips of their press cons, bts, promotional videos etc. During Nego promotions, HB was gentlemanly as expected of him. I also observed his shyness towards SYJ in his demeanor. But also protectiveness in unexpected matters during press cons. I noticed in full length interviews and press cons how he would stare a lot and long to SYJ not one but many times. He is very attentive to what SYJ would say. Seems like HB admires SYJ a lot. He lauds SYJs acting skills and is inspired because of it. As for melo queen, her eye smile is just captivating. I couldnt read much about this delicate damsel during that period. I think she is just being SYJ herself. But when i learned about her back to back ig posts with HB, i could see that she enjoyed his company and is fond of him. At first, i thought it might be just to promote the movie but.. if im not mistaken, she was not like that with her other co stars before. The ig posts with HB were cute and have lovey dovey vibe. As for HB, i looked into his press cons, interviews with other actresses but he didnt behave the way he did when he was with SYJ.

what i observed in their promotional videos for cloy and the bts is how they are comfortable around each other. The gazes of HB upon SYJ are still there, but this time when they talk to each other or to the interviewers, the conversation just flows. Unconsciously they make those "gestures" toward each other that will just make those who see swoon. They would pull pranks (that are rather sweet) on each other, they are very natural when they act together. They obviously have become closer to each other.

at the end of cloy, wrap up party and currently, i observed that they are very careful with their actions. The carefree and fond attitude seems restrained.

as they become busier in separate projects, i hope they will remain in constant communication, get together even in groups. I think theyve become very good friends. Besides, theyre both agreeable that they can relate well with each other, they have many things in common. If they are dating or not, that i couldnt say. Nonetheless, i am hopeful for good and promising things for BinJin in the future.

I nodded my head many times are I was reading your post cuz I felt almost exactly the same way about Binjin couple. I've also liked and admired both of them from the very first show I've seen them in. HB in MNIKSS and SYJ in The Classic. Never thot they will act in movie and series together, and never thot I will ship them. I'm already thrilled to know they are such good friends with each other - have never red or heard of any stories of SYJ or HB being close friends with the opposite sex. Their good friends always seem to be with girls (SYJ) and guys (HB) only (do correct me if I am wrong). That itself make this relationship very special for both of them. Same like you, hope for promising development for Binjin as it's not easy to find a soulmate.

1 hour ago, superspace said:

Thank you! Very happy to share my insight and analysis after "consuming" anything content related to our couple :D

Yes, when people became anxious with SYJ behaviour who seems more calm than before, I rather become very sure that something is going on between them. SYJ always has amazing chemistry with all his male actors and become very pro to show her closeness with them. 

All of us could see from her personal instagram, she post many pic/vid with Jung Haein, So jisub and HB during drama/movie promotion.

But in CLOY, we only get 1 photo and she uploaded it in "very special time" CHRISTMAST! And the biggest clue is CLOY BTS, she looks shy in many intimate scene (Hospital/Seeing their kiss scene in wrap up party/Couple Ring).

So I won't, no I can't give up shipping Binjin! :lol::wub:

Yes! Actually I really want to make compilation of how CLOY is actually trolling the reality of HB-SY! :lol::wub:

Your insight about SYJ seeming more calm about Binjin rumours really made me go "Ah hah!". She's normally teasing and joking and just being so direct with other scandals brought up during interviews. Let's wait and see if our hunch comes true!

• Like 14
  • Love 2

Woah the thread is moving fast :) Am still back-reading all posts here and I can say that looking at things retrospectively and comparing them to the current happenings, it all makes better sense.

One: Yes there will be times one doubts things and stuffs and will get sad faced and all since well, it’s not what one expects to see or unsee. But really, if I may suggest, try back-reading the posts here. You’re in for a rollercoaster ride of emotions and you’ll see how the seasoned posters here are relatively calm - probably as they have read similar posts patterns and have adapted to it. I salute their patience and as for the rest, seriously try back-reading. It helps.

Two: All questions in press conferences and interviews are being filtered in advance. And even if those are not exact questions or anything supposedly random and unexpected so to speak, they will have a set of answers or pre-estimated answers to counter all difficult questions. Of course they will not admit whether they are together there because the event is the press con / interview for the drama or a movie. If that ever happens ie they admit everything, they will come up with a joint statement agreeing with things and that’s about it. The usual stuff. So yeah no need to get all riled up.

Three: Fanservice element is always there somewhere - they need to sell the show somehow. Either subtly or blatantly - and we shouldn’t take it too hard.

Four: Agency together with the artists take care of their image and career. They wanted the best for their company and of course the artists / talent so do expect some actions and statements done (eg not to post certain photos or ask certain questions or whatever).

Five: Buuuuuuuut.... there will be times when they will slip. Oh and it’s glooooorious to watch hehehe.

And the best part would be, if the parties naturally and genuinely do like each other, they will work it out together and bring out the best in them. And everything will look easy breezy and natural. And swoony, to a certain ~extent. Hehehe.

There goes my 2 cents worth of things for now. Back to back-reading!

ETA: Thanks so much to the posters that have shared various articles here - This Ahjumma loves you guys! 

• Like 10
  • Love 4

6 hours ago, Loveumore said:

Yejin was trying to tease HB only where in fact he cannot call her noona since they are on the same year bracket 1982 though she is only a mth earlier than him January for her then September for him:)it cannot considered as noona. 

Thats Yejin's signature loves to make fun her co-star:D

@Loveumore can u share the link for the interview where he refuses to call noona?? That must have been adorable... I wanna see!!! ❤️

7 hours ago, Helena said:

I kept having problems quoting posts, I’ll reply some them below.

3. Ye-jin’s social media account 

She usually goes for months without posting anything (fans could only find her in her friends’ posts) when she’s not in a project. It just happened that she did 3 back-to-back projects (be with you, pretty Noona, negotiation) that were released in the same year so newer fans aren’t used it.

In an interview SYJ also said after each project she needs time for character withdrawal and go back to her real self, otherwise she'd get too immersed and lost in the past project and can't move on. This is probably why she's been quiet on social media. We all know she's usually private about her life anyway so I'd say the last place she'd want to go to to 'rest' is social media/instagram.

Also, I just remember that back in 2017 HB was still dating KSR, so during the filming of The Negotiation HB and SYJ would probably still be friends only to be respectful of his relationship as well as their newly developed friendship. I think it's only until after he broke up with KSR, and SYJ and HB started the official promotion of The Negotiation that their time spent together allowed them to become even closer. 

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, j578 said:

https://sg.style.yahoo.com/news/biff-son-ye-jin-hyun-bin-did-not-004725357.html

searching and found this,aagh they have the opportunity to be in the same awards night yet both of them did not attend

Well myb back then is not the right time for them to meet yet. (correction they met at PIFAN in July 2014)  Fate slowly drawing the path for them to meet after the PIFAN and then the golden opportunity finally knock at their door to act together in The Negotiation movie. 

After that we know what happen to them being so close and making the rest of us swooning over their chemistry off and on screens from Negotiation promotion, L.A pictures and CLOY. :wub:

• Like 8
  • Love 1