[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

9 hours ago, charray said:

Ye Jin is really beautiful in this photo

SYJ is in born beautiful. One example photos or video at the airport departing to mongolia for a shoot. I think she just apply a slight blush on or nothing coz her small face really obvious but she is already beautiful and won't even afraid if cam was capturing her. She is confidently beautiful indeed. Even when at work she is trying to be as natural look or just an exact amount base on that character.

Just look at some still she looks matured its bcoz she want to be in that character on that exact scene where she has to bring so much emotion as sad as gloomy she is.

But in normal occasion she would  prefer simple. Bcoz she want to be remember first as a good actress. 

Hoping we can get a lil glimpse of her and HB one of these days:innocent:. Miss them much!!! 

• Like 11
  • Love 7

well this is that i post before,maybe before negotiation and cloy they were paired for some project,but hyun bin didnt do it,dunno what the reason ? .funny that son ye jin joke upsetly that she really want to work with him. well son ye jin seems really know hyun bin a lot by knowing some facts or drama of him,maybe son ye jin is a fangirl lol .

Crash Landing on You #SwoonWorthy moments with Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin [ENG SUB]

They keep made not to move on to this couple 

• Like 9
  • Love 13

1 hour ago, Dramanoona said:

I mean, LOOK AT THEM!

I bet SYJ is standing on a board in this picture. There is no way she is that tall next to HB. Hahahahaha.

Awwww she could just stand without board because their height difference is so cute. Her height makes her suit fit (stupid?) in his arms.

• LOL 14
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, ChunSungIm said:

well this is that i post before,maybe before negotiation and cloy they were paired for some project,but hyun bin didnt do it,dunno what the reason ? .funny that son ye jin joke upsetly that she really want to work with him. well son ye jin seems really know hyun bin a lot by knowing some facts or drama of him,maybe son ye jin is a fangirl lol.

#swoonworthy video

They keep made not to move on to this couple 

Well she is YJ after all - one of top movie actresses in SK. Surely there’s some jitters and nervousness as to how to measure up. That or YJ was just messing with HB hahahaha (she’s quite a jokester, no?). She’s such a fangirl sometimes (well with that face, how can you not fangirl over HB? Lolzzz).

Swoon knows we will click those immediately hahaha. Good way to promote CLOY, too! Subtitles do help the story reach out to the international market. Good effort!

Ahhhh just look at those clips bring me to happy days already hehehe. Thank you so much for sharing @ChunSungIm !!!

• Like 11
  • LOL 3

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/popular-south-korean-drama-overcomes-political-risks-with-cross-border-love-story

Popular South Korean drama overcomes political risks with cross-border love story

By Caleb Parke | FoxNews.com (USA)

A Korean drama on Netflix just wrapped up a smash season humanizing their neighbors to the North, but it provided a lot of risks for those involved producing it, as the two countries are technically still at war.

The final episode of the hit drama "Crash Landing on You" had the highest viewership ratings in cable network tvN's history, according to Nielsen Korea. The show portrays everyday life in North Korea, including accents, certain terms and lingo. And while at the beginning of the shooting producers were told North Korean leader Kim Jong Un couldn't be referred to as "chairman," that ended up changing over time as they decided to push some boundaries, according to props manager Joo Dong-man.

The romantic comedy depicts cross-border love between a beautiful South Korean heiress, played by Son Ye-jin, who accidentally paraglides into North Korea and literally falls in love with a handsome North Korean soldier from the top military family played by Hyun Bin.

8-F519-E86-7-F09-4116-B38-A-2-CD86717-DE

In this Wednesday, Feb. 19, 2020, photo, props manager Joo Dong-man, left, speaks as costume manager Yang Hee-hwa listens during an interview at a cafe in Ilsan, South Korea. (AP Photo/Juwon Park)

“I thought about how nice it would’ve been to film in Pyongyang,” Joo paused, telling The Associated Press. “Well, the time will come one day.”

The timing of the show is also a reflection of how tensions have eased on the peninsula, where fears of war in 2017 were replaced by historic diplomatic events and a series of summits between President Trump, Un, and South Korea President Moon Jae-in — though the process is now stalled.

"The series wouldn't even have been planned and produced under heightened tensions," Yun Suk-jin, a professor at Chungnam National University, told Straits Times. "It changed the stereotypes on North Korea and candidly showed that it too is a place where people live."

The 16-part series also reflects the desire by citizens of both nations to once again unite in some form, as contact across the demilitarized zone is currently off-limits, but North Korean defectors in the South praised it for its accurate portrayal.

Throughout the series, which began airing Dec. 14, 2019, the names of three members of the North Korea's ruling family dynasty – Kim Il Sung, Kim Jong Il, and Kim Jong Un – were banned, as were their faces, which are practically illegal in the South.

E2-BEFEB2-49-A8-4267-A867-5-EB66235-F807

In this Thursday, Feb. 20, 2020, photo, Kang Na-ra, a Youtuber who defected in 2014, smiles during an interview in Seoul, South Korea. (AP Photo/Ahn Young-joon)

Kang Na-ra, a YouTuber who defected in 2014, provided real-life depictions of life above the 38th parallel, like kimchi-making sessions in rural areas and a popular makeup style.

"To be honest, we always showed poor and famished scenes when it comes to North Korea,” Kang said. “But I really like this drama because it shows that North Korea is also a place with people, and they know how to share despite the scarcity."

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

—-

These Celebrities And Personalities Are Fans Of "Crash Landing On You"

https://metro.style/people/celebrities/celebrity-fans-of-crash-landing-on-you/23992/photo?gid=1&pid=1

All The *Iconic* Filming Locations From 'Crash Landing On You'

https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/filming-locations-crash-landing-on-you-sa2565-20200220-src-preview

• Like 15
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4
  • Insightful 1

On 2/10/2020 at 11:42 AM, phoenixember said:

Only BinJin shippers know.

1. Pretty Co-Star Who Buys Me Beer

2. "___ likes ___ more."

3. Nudging with the elbow because someone is just staring and not working

4. Tapping of a friend's thigh

5. Channel 20

6. In grocery we trust

7. Check your DM

Feel free to add more :)

(Omooooo.. can you imagine the sepanx next week when CLOY ends?)

Can anyone share the gif of Nudging with the elbow coz I cannot find it anywhere. Great thanks, chingu

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

@Helena

This story of CLOY is really close to my heart. Not even that, I think I had mentioned before that the story is somehow related to my field of studies (borderland studies). Living in the globalization era it is difficult to close your door. In fact, this South and North share a same name KOREA!. Theoretically, they are coming from the same roots, despite has differences in terms of dialect and culture but all those are constructed not given.

In the name of human rights, why should we put a strong barrier to bar people to seek a living, to get a better life and in this case for someone who is in love but forbidden to be together? Both are human being. They are not different species. It sad when there is a line from Yoon Se Ri said that 'she can go anywhere but not her neighbor". That's mean a lot. Deep and truly hurt!

Why should a different ****%%^^+++^^ ideology has to drag people choices? Those ideology is for the sake of whom? Is it truly for the benefit of the citizen? or for the sake of some group of people maintaining their power?

Thus, this CLOY's story bravely shows that there still hope for unification in future. Using the post-modernist perspectives and I believe the writer either she knows it or not, She is indeed post-modernist! and I embrace her for her brave and meaningful story line.

Some people say this story is not an intellectual basis but not for me. There are a lots of intellectuals elements has been shared especially in the context of the everyday lives of the North Korean people, their desire, their limitation and hope! Although it is fiction for me it is 90% relatable.

About the OTP, I don't have to comment more since I love SYJ since forever and a new fan of HB. Thanks so much for delivering this story brilliantly and for all other actors, crews and everyone who is involved. Well done guys!

Last but not least, to my beloved shoppers, continue shipping everyone, and just ignore the ignorant people, the haters who come and go such as like a fart, smell bad.  

note: I used to be a train conductor before, ask those who took a wrong train take a detour. :mrgreen:. Please know yourself, if you are not a shipper, please  find other train er...thread! :naughty:

• Like 9
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 3

16 minutes ago, rookiehistorianAB said:

How big of a deal is the Baeksang awards? Surely they'll attend if they get nominated right? :tears: i'm so starved for content lol

Hopefully they'll walk the red carpet together, and won't let rumors bar them from doing so 

Walk the red carpet together holding hands ..... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh :w00t: . Poor shopper can dream right! 

I HEAR YOU ===> I am so starved for new content too. I have seen all their clips and videos so many times over. 

• LOL 9

31 minutes ago, rookiehistorianAB said:

How big of a deal is the Baeksang awards? Surely they'll attend if they get nominated right? :tears: i'm so starved for content lol

Hopefully they'll walk the red carpet together, and won't let rumors bar them from doing so 

@rookiehistorianAB

Baeksang Awards is the cream of the crop awards. 

I hope CLOY gets multiple nominations this year. 

But here’s an idea for you of who won last year in May 2019:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1321446wpp/winners-of-the-55th-baeksang-arts-awards 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 3