[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

@eLizza Itaewon are getting good ratings? I saw an post but I didn’t wanted to read ‘cause if I saw that was getting a better number than CLOY I would be upset :bawling:.

Calms down guys, bf4 that someone tries to argue with me let me explain: I don’t have anything against Itaewon cast and crew and I hope that they also could have good ratings ‘cause we all know that the shooting process it’s long and exhausting and I know that they put all their efforts like CLOY crew did BUT like @eLizza said bf4 CLOY it’s my favorite drama with of my favorite actress and she and all the cast members are getting so much praises and this is making me so happy (especially after all the hate that the drama and Yejin received ) they almost got sued , and some viewers even said that they would do a boycott to not watch so, seeing that finally my beloved actress are getting praises I don’t wanna that CLOY loose the spotlight :/

But like I said I hope that Itaewon could success as well (no hate here ) :D.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@pnaysurfer84..

Spoiler

Thanks for your insight .Infact the premise of IC didn't appeal to me and I m not going to watch it in the near future.Maybe few months or years later I can give it a try.

Phew!! I can ease off a little bit now.

@AnnieCheesecake..I can totally relate with you.Hang in there . Don't loose hope.I have full faith in CLOY team and I m sure our OTP is going to sweep off all the major awards this year.They deserve it.

• Like 11
  • Awesome 1

9 minutes ago, J13 said:

I was randomly thinking about how HB’s agency seems to be denying the rumours a lot more than SYJ’s agency and I wonder if this is because SYJ has made it clear that she doesn’t want anyone to know about their relationship until it’s like really serious (as in marriage serious). I can imagine HB doing everything in his power to ensure SYJ’s image and reputation stays the way it always has because we all know how much her career means to her and she probably doesn’t want an official relationship to overshadow her career, unless it’s marriage and she’s ready to announce it herself. 

Generally dating rumours occur when an actor/actress star in a drama and have great chemistry together but rarely are they spotted together outside of the drama/drama production and once the hype wears down, the rumours normally do too. But in this case, there’s been ongoing rumours for over a year prior to them even starring in a drama together and they were actually spotted together in the US grocery shopping.. I also believe the first rumour about them being spotted together having dinner in the US like a week or so before they were spotted grocery shopping is true because it’s quiet a coincidence for one rumour to pop up and then like a week or so later, actual photo proof pops up of them grocery shopping in the US too. This means they likely saw each other a lot more than we know while in the US.  I’m not sure how anyone would believe they aren’t dating or at least seeing each other lol 

Anyways just my random thoughts for tonight! :D

@jinjin he certainly didn’t look too impressed :joy: he was probably thinking “that’s a strong list of actors to compete with, better act quickly” :joy:

I totally agree with you. If they met each other by chance in US and they're friends they just needed to have a meeting at a coffee shop or restaurant to talk and thats all for "friend". But in this situation, they were going to the grocery to buy stuffs that mean after going to the supermarket, they would go to someone's house to cook and had meal together, more private location. 

• Like 21

36 minutes ago, nancynhu said:

I totally agree with you. If they met each other by chance in US and they're friends they just needed to have a meeting at a coffee shop or restaurant to talk and thats all for "friend". But in this situation, they were going to the grocery to buy stuffs that mean after going to the supermarket, they would go to someone's house to cook and had meal together, more private location. 

Yep and I always thought that they wouldn’t have looked so discreet if they really were with a so called ‘group of friends’ lol it’s clear in the photos it’s just them two.

• Like 14
  • LOL 3

I wonder if they kissed again even after the camera zoom out. I probably imagining things with my delulu eyes:P, but I can see their hands patting each other shoulder/back before leaning forward to kiss again. 

• Like 3
  • Love 11

3 hours ago, pnaysurfer84 said:

@rookiehistorianAB

Probably:

. When The Camellia Blooms (KBS) 

. VIP (SBS)

. Vagabond (tvN) 

. Dr. John (SBS)

. Hotel del Luna  (tvN)

. Arthdal Chronicles (tvN)

. Stove League (SBS)

. Itaewon Class (JTBC) - this is a VERY stiff one. Latest ep (8) is  at 12.6% Nationwide, 14.0% Seoul Metro Area per Nielsen Korea

. Dr. Romantic 2 (SBS)

But I’m betting that CLOY might be nominated for: 

. Best Script, Best Director, Best Actor, Best Actress, Grand Prize, Style Icon Award, Best OST, etc.

Sky Castle was on the list from last years Baeksang. 

I’m guessing it might be the highly rated dramas (cable and public network) that will be on the awards this year

Edit: 

I have a very biased opinion about Itaewon Class and it’s ratings. My dad loves CLOY for how fast pace it was. 

adding on to the list, i would think would be eternal monarch (Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun), especially since it would be Lee Min Ho's debut after his enlistment and Kim Go Eun's strong traction from Goblin. 

and Kingdom season 2 too! 

Odear what an intense competition this year brings. Hoping that our #grocerycouple maintains the crown for 2nd highest viewership for a long long time and bags the most awards at the upciming awards coz Im protective like that!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Xoxo said:
I wonder if they kissed again even after the camera zoom out. I probably imagining things with my delulu eyes:P, but I can see their hands patting each other shoulder/back before leaning forward to kiss again. 

I was actually wondering about this as well because the kiss happened during drone shot. If you notice, the part before the kiss seems like it was filmed up close but after that it changed to drone shot, meaning there were no crews around within the vicinity of the shot. No audio people as well. I don’t know much about filming but my highly delulu mind is telling me that the kiss and everything else we saw in that drone shot was #BinJin, not RiRi :D

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, J13 said:

Generally dating rumours occur when an actor/actress star in a drama and have great chemistry together but rarely are they spotted together outside of the drama/drama production and once the hype wears down, the rumours normally do too. But in this case, there’s been ongoing rumours for over a year prior to them even starring in a drama together and they were actually spotted together in the US grocery shopping.. I also believe the first rumour about them being spotted together having dinner in the US like a week or so before they were spotted grocery shopping is true because it’s quiet a coincidence for one rumour to pop up and then like a week or so later, actual photo proof pops up of them grocery shopping in the US too. This means they likely saw each other a lot more than we know while in the US.  I’m not sure how anyone would believe they aren’t dating or at least seeing each other lol 

Anyways just my random thoughts for tonight! :D

When I have my doubts, the alleged first encounter in LA is what holds more weight i n their relationship ... The grocery pic then validates it.

Also, I know the RJH and Seri photos (SYJ with purple cardigan) were released by TVN but I still find it random that there were no attempts at editing out the vehicle in the background (in another shot a guy too) lol ... I find it difficult to believe a photographer wouldn't notice this. But if it is to give a realistic look at the onscreen couple, ok I'll accept it lol.

• Like 13
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

9 minutes ago, jacdayans said:

Hi shoppers!

Since this forum is moving slower these days & there is nothing much about CLOY or BinJin recently, I just want to start a healthy & fun shipping discussion where we can all be delulu together :D

When do you guys think HB & SYJ start dating??

I personally think HB & SYJ started dating even before The Negotiation promo period. I am thinking they started to become close friends after the filming, HB & his ex probably broke up months before they announced it publicly. Somehow after that, HB & SYJ started to get closer & develop feelings. I feel like they were already entered the “dating-seriously” phase in between the The Nego promo to the sightings in LA. Or maybe during The Nego promo, it was an affirmation phase; affirming whatever they were having at that point of time was a real deal which then turned into a serious relationship, especially seeing how HB flew half way across the globe to be with SYJ on her birthday. I think by now their relationship might be around 1.5 - 2 years old, which should be good enough to take to marriage.

This is just my 2 cents based on my delulu mind. What do you guys think ? Please do not come at us or DM us, Vast.Ent. :sweatingbullets: 

I'm smiling ear to ear reading it. Because this timeline is match with the fortune teller prediction about BinJin in page 243. 

But, i think they started dating after negotiation promo. Those lovey dovey filter apps are their flirting to each other phase. :wub: 

• Like 9
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

17 minutes ago, jacdayans said:

Hi shoppers!

Since this forum is moving slower these days & there is nothing much about CLOY or BinJin recently, I just want to start a healthy & fun shipping discussion where we can all be delulu together :D

When do you guys think HB & SYJ start dating??

I personally think HB & SYJ started dating even before The Negotiation promo period. I am thinking they started to become close friends after the filming, HB & his ex probably broke up months before they announced it publicly. Somehow after that, HB & SYJ started to get closer & develop feelings. I feel like they were already entered the “dating-seriously” phase in between the The Nego promo to the sightings in LA. Or maybe during The Nego promo, it was an affirmation phase; affirming whatever they were having at that point of time was a real deal which then turned into a serious relationship, especially seeing how HB flew half way across the globe to be with SYJ on her birthday. I think by now their relationship might be around 1.5 - 2 years old, which should be good enough to take to marriage.

This is just my 2 cents based on my delulu mind. What do you guys think ? Please do not come at us or DM us, Vast.Ent. :sweatingbullets: 

Above Twitter thread may help shoppers to analyse  those videos and see how their interaction heat up?  Happy shopping!! 

• Like 10
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 5