[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, YuSanSeul said:

Ok so I need fellow minded shippers here to bring me back to positive binjin world!

Please don't mind my less positive train of thoughts, I must just be ov

For the most recent BTS, on her very first attempt to jump onto him (when she nearly tripped) he caught her with manner hands, palms facing up. Surely not something necessary between two really close or dating couple?

Its just that the sweet moments in the last BTS lifted me so high, this one kinda paled in comparison.

Sigh.. I must overthink things.

But HB is definitely more comfortable in her presence, and jokes more too. Compare it with the BTS at the dinner table with the NK ahjummas and he is a little more stiff.

Plus someone mentioned SYJ doesnt do back to back dramas, but she did this time. Which I suppose could be attributed to a good script, but also I'm sure they realllllly wanted to act alongside each other.

I hope these 6 months has made them grow fonder of each other, in a romantic sense of course! After all, its not always easy to work with your other half right :)

Help! I need more #positivevibes

So here positive vine for you, in this case words speaks louder then actions. HB exposed her that she just wanted to hug him this way NOW. Its something that you wouldn't do with my close friend, even if its just for  a show. 

1 hour ago, Nudge said:

Looking at the latest BTS and seeing how they were comfortable from the very beginning shows that they don’t fall for each thru this drama. It’s confirmed that they prolly were ady an item before starting this drama. The Swiss Scenes were shot first and their interaction was exactly how they were/should be past the 16 episodes. 

Speaking about that, imagine that they also grew with the characters as the story progressed, but HB and YJ managed to pull off a happily and in love JH and SR (post all the heartache) and shot the ending first. Well, 3 years time skipped helps make them looking healthy, but the emotion of being love is there. They’ve got to be in love ady irl coz its so natural and convincing. 

Totally agree, i means they did it (hugging, touching) before the show, the way they turned around he totally forgot about his hand manners:D, and she was the first to calm down. Meaning he only holding himself for part of a time. 

Even with his hands manners their obvious to me, from the 11-12 bts.

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 1

46 minutes ago, Kyoya said:

He did caught her with manner hands on her first try because it seems that she landed too close on him and from what i see it's hard for him to grasp her already... but the subsequent ones he held unto her tightly and there seems to be no awkwardness. :joy:

One thing's for sure though, they are very good friends. Well, they've said that many times already. Lol. It's hard to be a shipper because we can only rely on the clips and pictures we see. We can only see small glimpses of their actions that have already been edited. 

I do sometimes wonder if maybe they are just really good friends. But they are too cute and looked so good together. Only time can tell now if these two are for real or just really friends. We can only wait and anticipate for announcements from both sides :joy:

I am sure Hyun bin has a very strong waist. :lol:

Yejin seems to enjoy being his koala :sweatingbullets:

• Naughty 5
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1

Whenever I have doubts. I just go back to the grocery shopping pictures and all my doubts disappear :joy:

These BTS can mean something or nothing because these clips are taken with them being aware of their surrounding and the camera so they only show what they wants us to see. They've been in the biz for a long time and they know how fans especially shippers are so crazy in scrutinizing clips. But sometimes there are slips in their actions just like the hospital scene in where HB leaned on her. Lol

• Like 11
  • Love 2

I shipped only 2-3 couples before and one of them sailed and they even have a baby boy now. The couple that sailed was Turkish and Turkish productions do not provide BTS or any promotional videos. Even without it, I could feel they are more than friends (similar to HB-SYJ, they had a movie after their drama ended). HB-SYJ give me the same vibes that i got from that ship. Moreover, we have more evidence that they could be together (e.g. LA pictures, various sightings, lovely dovely BTS and promotional videos..etc). That's why i am hopeful regarding their relationship status. Sometimes i get discouraged with the professional looking actions but in the end you comrades make me look at the bigger picture. Even if they are not together, I am happy that they accepted to be a part of CLOY and gave us an amazing on screen chemistry that i have never witnessed in my years of watching K-dramas, despite their scandal.

I am sure everybody on this thread would be happy for them and support them whether they are together or not. I am actually very happy to be in shipping this couple since all our fellow shippers are quite rational and supportive. I usually find shipping culture most of the time immature (maybe because of my age, idk) but dear fellows here are the opposite of what i have seen in other shipping circles (with all due respect to other couples ofc, i have no intention of offending them and their shippers). I am proud and happy be a part of this circle, thanks comrades:heart:

• Like 9
  • Love 8

I noticed HB looked gloomy in the green room photoshoot where SYJ gave a peck on his cheek. I wondered what’s with his expression but then just now I saw the screenshot of the 2 photos framed in RiRi’s house and realized that he was actually having RJH’s expression in both pictures. I guess he was in character while having the photoshoot since the pictures are specifically being used for the frames in their Swiss house..

EQ55ZVxUwAEG3jt?format=jpg&name=small

EQ55ZVxUwAIpQGN?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 9
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 3

25 minutes ago, Oww TooCute said:

It's not like a couple have to know all things about each other 'completely' especially they're just getting close for around 3 years I think..

I've been married for long yet still sometimes there's something in our past pop up hahaha..

Agree, we can't completely know all the thing about each other.... :sweat_smile:

19 minutes ago, avocado yum said:

Believe I was thought the same before, but then again they have coffee machine  nowadays, right?:joy:

haha, yes, coffee machines like what SR has in her house.... much more convinient.... :joy:

17 minutes ago, sakisuki said:

I love it that this Ship followers have some conscience and are now debating that they could just be really good friend based on their conversations and behavior. These are all healthy conversation and this is for the best until it officially over. Looking at Song couple where it seems that they can't even stand to be near each other now, I rather BinJin remain friends for life and have this lovely interaction (and if they should chose to be each other's last, then that is a bonus). Hence, I'm already feeling bless we got this 2 pairing. I'm amaze I never thought of these 2 together as leads in a drama before because I'm a long fan of both since their earlier days. 

Agree,  everybody pitching in their observations and analysis for a healthy discussion is a good thing :thumbsup:  HB and SYJ have set the rom-com standard so high for me now .... i honestly tried watching other dramas during the waiting period but i got bored after a few episodes then i would go back and watch CLOY on repeat just to see HB and SYJ together :joy: 

• Like 6
  • LOL 9
  • Love 4

I've been a shipper for as long as I can remember. Lol and for me shipping is all or nothing. I don't find anything fun in restricting myself coz then if in the end I am wrong then I was wrong along with all the wasted fun I could've enjoyed. 

So for me, I want to be delusional all I want and enjoy it while it lasts.

I'm just that type of person. 

• Like 7
  • Love 11
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, thewallflower_whotalks said:

Also, I really strongly believe that they are together and they are in a relationship and it's serious.

And IF it turns out that all of my assumptions are incorrect, I will not have any regrets because I am enjoying every bit of this shipping thing. I really strongly think that they are together. I can feel it in my bones. I don't live in South Korea and yet the chemistry radar BinJin gives is so strong they reached my bones :D

Hahaha I really like this confidence! 

Also, as many of you have mentioned many times about the videos or selfies HB took with SYJ.. especially the filter ones I guess they were all from the negotiation promo days. But I thought like it’s pretty telling as well that 1. HB doesn’t seem to be the type that likes to do those filter photos 2. you don’t really see him doing them with other actresses (has he? Haha I havent seen them therefore it doesnt exist :P). So it seems like SYJ brings out this energy to him that we get to see a side that otherwise he wouldn’t show, and there are probably other examples as well but this is one of them for me! And for a second I thought if they really are as close as we think, can you imagine how many silly selfies there are in SYJ’s phone that we would never get to see??

• Like 8
  • LOL 11
  • Insightful 1

4 minutes ago, Winny said:

Agree,  everybody pitching in their observations and analysis for a healthy discussion is a good thing :thumbsup:  HB and SYJ have set the rom-com standard so high for me now .... i honestly tried watching other dramas during the waiting period but i got bored after a few episodes then i would go back and watch CLOY on repeat just to see HB and SYJ together :joy: 

Omg I’m not the only one looool I tried watching DOTS during that 2 weeks break cos there seemed to be a big buzz about it maybe cause of the real life couple. So I really wanted to like it but I was kind of like underwhelmed, the actors were good but it wasn’t as close as the chemistry of HB and SYJ to me. And as did you, i kept rewatching CLOY and YT of their interviews to cope looool.

• Like 9
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4

Just now, Kyoya said:

At the start of the last BTS, he was even the one arranging her hair... small details like this really makes a shipper's heart convinced that something is more about them. Especially that hospital bed BTS, my goodness... it screams we're together!!! Hahaha. 

I'm trying to slowly withdraw from shipping this couple too much since CLOY has ended, because real life is waiting for me as well. Hahaha. But, how?! :joy: I've been visiting this thread almost everyday, and hoping to get new insights and info on our OTP. 

If there's no vacation for the whole team, then maybe HB and SYJ can go on a couple trip to Africa, Yejin's bucket list! Then he'll propose there and Yejin will post a pic of her hand with the ring. HAHAHAHAHA. I'm way too much faaar in my delusions :joy:

Same here, I have to finish my paper but because i spent so much time here, I can't:lol: I can safely say I am jobless because of binjin, if they want to take responsibility they better get married and have many many kids:P

• Like 6
  • LOL 7

6 hours ago, jacdayans said:

I noticed HB looked gloomy in the green room photoshoot where SYJ gave a peck on his cheek. I wondered what’s with his expression but then just now I saw the screenshot of the 2 photos framed in RiRi’s house and realized that he was actually having RJH’s expression in both pictures. I guess he was in character while having the photoshoot since the pictures are specifically being used for the frames in their Swiss house..

I know I sometimes doubting about their relationship BUT THEN MY DELUSIONAL richard simmons JUST COME AGAIN

Like this one, I scrolling through ig on the CLOY hashtag and then come across the sweet photo of them in Swiss (the one SYJ on purple cardigan). My delusional richard simmons think that THAT IS HB AND SYJ (not their character).

I mean based on the picture on the frame, RJH didn't smile bcs that was his nature, right? But on the picture taken with YSR (the one in purple) he smile so bright that you know that is HB smile:wub:

And that's how i put my shipper heart into this mess again:joy:

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 7
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3

18 minutes ago, Kurniva86 said:

I can be totally delusional again, but in the bts, there was a scene where SYJ ran towards HB to do the koala pose, but she failed and only got half way up (the ‘robot’ scene). HB opened his arms up in aeroplane mode and was careful not to touch her. If you’re just friends, I am sure you would get down after failing and maybe laugh about it. BUT No, she was rocking up his body to try climb up again. I mean, surely, that is so intimate, no? You’re literally rubbing you chest again the other person. Would you do that to your close mate? So up to that point in the bts, I was like “oh why are they so polite to each other!?”, but then I saw that scene and the swinging downhill (*squeal*) I was at ease again.

Regarding the second 'jump attempt', I thought HB was joking around SYJ. He knowingly didn't try to catch her to make a fun banter with SYJ. Thus, on the third attempt - SYJ teased back by not letting go...This for me is not in any way platonic, they are low-key flirting... Shipping all the way and will patiently wait for their announcement - maybe next year :)

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 15