[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Ok I’m going to delurk and admit I’ve been shipping them since the start of the drama. The last time I shipped korean celebs this hard was 7 years ago and the ship never sailed so I was scarred from then:lol: Hoping for better news this time...

My fave two parts from the latest BTS::wub:

AyO5cPE.gif

PD: What about turning one round?

HB: ...what? (Pretends to throw Seri away)

Caption: flustered JH

YJ: Then she has to paraglide here again.

Attempting the turn:

RfqUC13.gif

rBDWmaD.gif
HB: Just look like this?

PD: No, rather than just looking... you have to do this! (make some head movements)

YJ: What are you doing? (joking)

Spoiler

WNtFSXl.gif

HB: I’m just gonna (stand) and look.

YJ: Just standing (at attention)

HB: Stand at attention and look

PD: It will look pretty (the scene)

• Like 15
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

6 minutes ago, avocado yum said:

It's for the photo on their home in Swiss I believe. But the one that was framed not the kiss on this scene

i was thought like that before.. but after seing the image from the official photographer, i thought they're just put a blank green frame while on Switzerland and they take the image later while back to korea and edit it like what we're see on the scene.

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 6

8 hours ago, sam suk sam sik said:

So this is the last shooting and SYJ was sad and mr CEO tried to console her.. hugs.. pat pat... :wub:

...and squeeze squeeze...

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, egluvsnupi said:

The third picture, did you see what I see? :wub:

Wah, didn't notice it till you pointed it out. HB's hand....is mighty comfortable where it is lol!!

I love picture 4 too, where she rested her head on his chest and he so lovingly rested lip chin/ lips on her forehead.

1 hour ago, Uyên Đoàn Thu said:

That cute kiss! And how they are also hugging and patting each other!

Just love the BTS!! Hope we get a clear version soon. They are always o playful together. Love the director too - he seems to cheerful and happy all the time. Must be a great director to work with! Plus he knows how to work with BInjin chemistry!!

• Like 12
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

Ok so I need fellow minded shippers here to bring me back to positive binjin world!

Please don't mind my less positive train of thoughts, I must just be overcome by the conclusion of my 2 month attachment to the drama (feels wayyyyy longer than that but).

SYJ is harder to read given her really friendly nature so I can't help but notice HB more.

The hug at the wrap up party, I accept discussion that their positioning made it awkward, plus being surrounded by heaps of people does not help. Still, my first impression was that it was really just an encouraging /good work-my-bestie-and-colleague sorta pat on the back.

And then he did the same hug at the end of their shoot again, for that green screen picture? Again, great work friend vibes :huh:

Edit: I just rewatched it, I think it was to comfort her because she was getting emotional at the final conclusion of filming. Although that is true to SYJ's nature because I remember the same happened for pretty noona.

BUT a pat on the back is better than a pat on the palm right?anyone catch that quick high five/pat on the palm HB gave Seo Ji Hye on their last scene together?

For the most recent BTS, on her very first attempt to jump onto him (when she nearly tripped) he caught her with manner hands, palms facing up. Surely not something necessary between two really close or dating couple?

Its just that the sweet moments in the last BTS lifted me so high, this one kinda paled in comparison.

Sigh.. I must overthink things.

But HB is definitely more comfortable in her presence, and jokes more too. Compare it with the BTS at the dinner table with the NK ahjummas and he is a little more stiff.

Plus someone mentioned SYJ doesnt do back to back dramas, but she did this time. Which I suppose could be attributed to a good script, but also I'm sure they realllllly wanted to act alongside each other.

I hope these 6 months has made them grow fonder of each other, in a romantic sense of course! After all, its not always easy to work with your other half right :)

Help! I need more #positivevibes

• Like 11
  • Love 5

Looking at the latest BTS and seeing how they were comfortable from the very beginning shows that they don’t fall for each thru this drama. It’s confirmed that they prolly were ady an item before starting this drama. The Swiss Scenes were shot first and their interaction was exactly how they were/should be past the 16 episodes. 

Speaking about that, imagine that they also grew with the characters as the story progressed, but HB and YJ managed to pull off a happily and in love JH and SR (post all the heartache) and shot the ending first. Well, 3 years time skipped helps make them looking healthy, but the emotion of being love is there. They’ve got to be in love ady irl coz its so natural and convincing. 

• Like 4
  • Love 18
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

@YuSanSeul ya! Dont kill my vibe lol. Im gonna pretend that your comment doesn’t make sense (though it really does and it freaking hurts). I am a bit salty about the hug at the wrap up party and im getting saltier (lol) about the same hug with pat in the back gesture of Binnie in this green room shoot. I mean seriously HYUN BIN, DO NOT BREAK YEJIN’S HEART, im begging you lol

• Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 1

7 minutes ago, YuSanSeul said:

The hug at the wrap up party, I accept discussion that their positioning made it awkward, plus being surrounded by heaps of people does not help. Still, my first impression was that it was really just an encouraging /good work-my-bestie-and-colleague sorta pat on the back.

And then he did the same hug at the end of their shoot again, for that green screen picture? Again, great work friend vibes :huh:

For the most recent BTS, on her very first attempt to jump onto him (when she nearly tripped) he caught her with manner hands, palms facing up. Surely not something necessary between two really close or dating couple?

I feel the same way (sorry if you were looking for someone to say otherwise)

I want them to end up together SO BAD, but there are these moments that just makes me think maybe theyre just really really close friends :tears: i hope im wrong, i hate that im such a pessimist. Plus i kept on asking why would SYJ be sad that filming is ending when (if they a thing) she'll still probably see him? 

But then I remember that they went to the grocery together in the US and then I start believing in them again. What keeps me going in this ship is the fact that HB is so different with her than with other costars. In the interviews and the behind the scenes. 

• Like 5
  • Love 9
  • Insightful 1

12 minutes ago, YuSanSeul said:

Ok so I need fellow minded shippers here to bring me back to positive binjin world!

Please don't mind my less positive train of thoughts, I must just be overcome by the conclusion of my 2 month attachment to the drama (feels wayyyyy longer than that but).

SYJ is harder to read given her really friendly nature so I can't help but notice HB more.

Its just that the sweet moments in the last BTS lifted me so high, this one kinda paled in comparison.

But HB is definitely more comfortable in her presence, and jokes more too. Compare it with the BTS at the dinner table with the NK ahjummas and he is a little more stiff.

Plus someone mentioned SYJ doesnt do back to back dramas, but she did this time. Which I suppose could be attributed to a good script, but also I'm sure they realllllly wanted to act alongside each other.

I hope these 6 months has made them grow fonder of each other, in a romantic sense of course! After all, its not always easy to work with your other half right :)

Couldn't agree more! I always thought they are dating already but sometimes they confuse me in a way that I think they are not dating yet but have mutual attraction ("some" in Korean i guess) going on between them. They keep playing my fragile heart:tears: 

Same here, i hope they grew fond of each other, when they are apart they will want to be together more. I hope SYJ could visit HB in his filming site so they don't become distanced. 

There are so many things make me believe they are together but also some small details makes me question my self. I don't want to be heartbroken so i prefer them to stay low profile and enjoy each other company in silence. I don't expect any announcement at the moment, especially now they have all the attention. But if they keep their contact secretly this year we may hear some announcements later on. 

• Like 10

20 minutes ago, YuSanSeul said:

I also been doubting alot of thing of this couple even conclude that they just a great and close best friends.

When I saw this part of bts I even think, yup they just best friend. But then I thought, that is last year, and hoping they grow fonder to each other

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, YuSanSeul said:

Edit: I just rewatched it, I think it was to comfort her because she was getting emotional at the final conclusion of filming. Although that is true to SYJ's nature because I remember the same happened for pretty noona.

BUT a pat on the back is better than a pat on the palm right?anyone catch that quick high five/pat on the palm HB gave Seo Ji Hye on their last scene together?

i cant help but agree with you! ive been holding back to ship them really hard because its still possible that they’re really just good friends. maybe this is the first that HB had a good friend to be partnered with him which is making him more comfortable. i kinda feel they were trolling us with real life/cloy hints because its all rumors. :( :( :( but  RJY said to pray and wait!! Im still holding on this ship until one of them gets married to a different person or confirm dating. Lets pray shoppers!!! #Ingrocerywetrust

• Like 7
  • Love 5

Awww guys as RJH said the way to keep hope is by “waiting” huhuh! Feels like it could apply here too, doesn’t it? 

Honestly, I don’t really think too much of those hugs as being only friendly and unromantic. The green screen hug I thought was actually sweet, it was more gentle than the wrap up party, like he was comforting her. Again, he really didn’t need to but he did. But also I don’t think we could pin the whole “are they or aren’t they” based on these two hugs. 

But I also think sometimes I am convinced that there is something yet other times I’m not. I wish it was really as clear as day lol. At least though, what we cannot dispute is the fact that they are close, which is already pretty sweet. The recent BTS when he slightly twirled her around made me remember how playful he is (and a lot of people have said that it’s unlike him based on previous dramas). 

Soooo best thing is to keep the hope (even if its the hope that kills you lol) and wait for the best! 

• Like 14

Hi! Been reading the thread about them having the possibility of just being close friends. (hope more than friends though!) hahaha

Question though as this is really my first time to troll & ship, how was the bts of the song-song couple during DOS? like did people get a clue that they were already dating? Just wondering if there's like a couple we can compare with? 

• Like 2