[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

3 minutes ago, Tomato.Ketchup! said:

Regarding the second 'jump attempt', I thought HB was joking around SYJ. He knowingly didn't try to catch her to make a fun banter with SYJ. Thus, on the third attempt - SYJ teased back by not letting go...This for me is not in any way platonic, they are low-key flirting... Shipping all the way and will patiently wait for their announcement - maybe next year :)

Thats what I thought too! They were joking around each other so HB purposely did not catch her thus the "manner hands" 

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

This show has some of the best crew workers since there were almost no leaking pics or ending spoilers from the entire filming. 

Also can't believe that HB and SY took pics with everyone else except of them together at the wrap up party. I hope Yejin will post soon on her instagram. 

Maybe this year will be a lucky one for them cause it is going to be a third year since they know each other, and just like RJH and Seri they will finally be  together after 3 years. This drama really imitates some of the aspects from their real life. 

• Like 13
  • Love 5

wow everyone on this thread are really the cutest........ LOL i was just scrolling through the last few pages & had my fair share of laughter, then went “oh... :(“ when i read comments which were for the view that they’re just close friends then went “awwwwww!” when i read others that were confident binjin is real. hahahahaha y’all are really the cutest! enjoyed myself ;) let’s keep this up cloy mates/binjin shippers!

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

8 hours ago, campanulah said:

These pics are giving me honeymoon vibes though. In the presscon they were giving off recently married vibes. :lol:

I’ve gone way past the honeymoon phase cos I literally thought it looked like a maternity/family shoot :lol:

When those photos came out, I didn’t see the CLOY watermark and also the photos were all over IG so I honestly thought VAST announced something like “We’re expecting!” LOL almost gave me a heart attack!!

0d6066789a67d70ef310e36dc13baeae6cca4da8

8 minutes ago, itspeanutbutterjellytime said:

can you imagine how many silly selfies there are in SYJ’s phone that we would never get to see??

I badly want to be invisible just so I can peek at their phones to, you know, squeal at their selfies, check what their names on each other’s phones are, or if HB has an Instagram burner account that he used to message Yejin when they were both “coincidentally” in LA :phew:  Hahaha

• Like 3
  • LOL 19

5 minutes ago, Harry97 said:

They are not teenagers they are in their late 30s and who knows how long they have been dating for? Let's say after negotiation that makes it 2 years so I think they have enough practice to control themselves and not be lovey dovey all the time. 

Totally agree! 

• Like 12

14 minutes ago, Kyoya said:

If there's no vacation for the whole team, then maybe HB and SYJ can go on a couple trip to Africa, Yejin's bucket list! Then he'll propose there and Yejin will post a pic of her hand with the ring. HAHAHAHAHA. I'm way too much faaar in my delusions :joy:

They'll definitely meet, that's for sure! For me, the question is if we'll know when and where they'll meet again :D

Oh, my BinJin heart :blush:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

58 minutes ago, lavanta said:

I shipped only 2-3 couples before and one of them sailed and they even have a baby boy now. The couple that sailed was Turkish and Turkish productions do not provide BTS or any promotional videos. Even without it, I could feel they are more than friends (similar to HB-SYJ, they had a movie after their drama ended). HB-SYJ give me the same vibes that i got from that ship. Moreover, we have more evidence that they could be together (e.g. LA pictures, various sightings, lovely dovely BTS and promotional videos..etc). That's why i am hopeful regarding their relationship status. Sometimes i get discouraged with the professional looking actions but in the end you comrades make me look at the bigger picture. Even if they are not together, I am happy that they accepted to be a part of CLOY and gave us an amazing on screen chemistry that i have never witnessed in my years of watching K-dramas, despite their scandal.

Oh man, that's nice, I think i know which couple^_^There is one turkish couple that me and a looot of people ship... ElBar...but it's such a sad story cause they are already in a relationship with other people but they truly belong with one another. They have similar story like BinJin.. First they did a tv series together and because of their chemistry they did a movie too but actor's gf was so jealous and there were some stories how she tried to ruin their relationship and now they have to avoid each other.  Die hard fans still have faith that they will end up together. I hope it doesn't happen the same with BinJin and they don't end up with wrong partners. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

6 minutes ago, Uyên Đoàn Thu said:

LOL ~ The comments are really funny. Knets are going crazy just like us, same knets same :lol::lol::lol:

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2020/02/hyun-bin-and-son-ye-jin-share-sweet.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&m=1

Everyone's so supportive of them, i love it! Hahaha. I'm sure that if they announce their wedding, everyone will really support them wholeheartedly. :heart: 

But HB will still film a movie right?! Hmmm... let's wait and see. #InGroceryWeTrust :glasses:

• Like 11
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

7 minutes ago, Meli said:

Oh man, that's nice, I think i know which couple^_^There is one turkish couple that me and a looot of people ship... ElBar...but it's such a sad story cause they are already in a relationship with other people but they truly belong with one another. They have similar story like BinJin.. First they did a tv series together and because of their chemistry they did a movie too but actor's gf was so jealous and there were some stories how she tried to ruin their relationship and now they have to avoid each other.  Die hard fans still have faith that they will end up together. I hope it doesn't happen the same with BinJin and they don't end up with wrong partners. 

I am aware of that couple but my ship was Burak and Fahriye, they had drama together and had a movie afterwards. Now they are happily married and have a baby boy:wub: They gave similar vibes to binjin and i hope binjin will end up like them.

4 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

Wanna bring up one incident during the wrap-up party - one of the NK ahjummas was speaking and then said "Hyuk-kie and Sam Suk-kie (HB and SYJ's character names) don't need to act".

Anyone remembers that? I am still wondering the exact words she said, cuz this is hinting that HB and SYJ didn't have to act as a couple.....more hope for Binjin shippers?

I thought she just said that about JH, i must have missed Samsuk part.. Let me check again :) 

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, Harry97 said:

Not sure if it's only me but I do think they are dating (well I have my own reasons and instincts) and in future if this ship doesn't sail for whatever reason I will believe they were a thing and didn't work out till then I will ship them happily and rationally. Hope I didn't offend anyone. If so I'm sorry and happy shipping to all the binjin shoppers:wub:. I look forward to reading all your theories 

It's not just you, I feel the dating vibes too! Action speaks louder and our boy HB can't hold it back sometimes. The wrap up party hug, SYJ was caught off guard with that. She didn't expect that when she turned around to face HB, he was already about to hug her. I think she was kinda shy thus making the gesture a bit off. And I actually smiled when HB tried to brush it off with the 'beer cheers'.. :)

Btw, I just started shipping them with CLOY. Also, CLOY is the first K-Drama that I've watched (came across this show in Netflix) and now I'm emotionally invested. So my apologies already if I'm offending anyone because I'm shipping them so hard :) Aye aye for our sailing ship! 

• Like 6
  • Love 13