[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

BinJin Comrades!!! 

The big news we've been eagerly waiting for since the starting of this forum back in 2019 had arrived!!!!  :hooray2:

The better part of this forum means a lot to many of us shippers here.   When I come here again, the memories of how we discussed,  analyzed, investigated, examined, scrutinized, and explored BinJin's relationship together day after day and month after month came unbidden into my head.... For months, this forum was our go-to place...it was also one of the most active shipper forums on Soompi for quite a while because of our unwavering conviction in our couple.

Now all the emotional tears we shed, heart-fluttering moments we shared, doubtful, worrisome, sleepless nights we went through while watching CLOY aired on TV and shipping BinJin after the drama ended have finally come to a fruitful and beautiful end.   What a journey!  I am so exhilarated by their announcement and can't help but cry happy tears! 

Massive congratulations to the most beautiful couple Hyun Bin and YeJin! 

Congratulations to all of us shippers here too!  It really is super duper nice to see so many familiar names again on this forum after nearly a year!   Finally, a big shout-out to @cybertron for creating this playground for us!   I'll never forget those fun and crazy days we shared together!   :heart1::happy2:

• Like 13
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

Posting here for the first time despite checking this thread every day for a year now (haha) because I am just so elated with the good news! Congrats to our favourite couple and all the patient shippers and fandom here! So happy for them (and all of us!!!). :fullofhearts:

Saw on MSteamEnter IG that their wedding will be held privately in Seoul in March and praying they get all the privacy they need and the strength to manage all their wedding preparations (which tend to be stressful for many!).

Edited by 7nxeva
  • Like 12
  • Love 4
  • Blob 3

Long time no see my friends!!

I don't think I have adjusted in the news. Maybe because I was NOT expecting that. Mostly because I was expecting them to surprise us with "we got married thank you bye" and instead we get YeJin writing in her personal account words so heart warming , and HB in his own way. From the madness prior to January 1st , all the craziness we had to endure. The craziness they endured. 

I can wholeheartedly wish them the best !!! They are deserving of the love they receiving, we are proud of them!! 

Excuse me while I sit and cry while typing this. 

I can't believe I see the day my girl is about to wed in a month and she is super super happy about it to share it. I don't know what else to type , Im gonna go and watch for the zillionth time their fan videos and eat ice cream. 

Congratulations to them!!!!!!!!!!:rickroll: :heart:

• Like 11
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

I randomly woke up at 5AM. Grabbed my phone to quickly check the time. Saw an instagram notification from yejinhand. Noticed the mini wedding dress...I knew right then what it was about :omg: How can I go back to sleep after this BREAKING NEWS! BINJIN IS GETTING MARRIED :issohappy: :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1)::sparklyeyes:

I think we can all agree that the love story of Hyunbin and Son Ye Jin is the true definition of DESTINY :dontwanna:

CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN TO THIS LOVELY COUPLE. 

• Like 11
  • Love 5
  • Blob 3

What wonderful news!!  Congrats to Binjin & to all Binjin supporters!  

My heart was already fluttering with SYJ's words that her current love (HB) was her first love.... and now we have this wonderful announcement accompanied by touching, heartfelt words from the two of them.  Same as when SYJ confirmed the relationship personally on her IG.  For 2 such private people, we as fans are really blessed that they are willing to share their happiness with us through such personal words.  It's been a privilege to see their relationship blossom from TN colleagues and shy admiration then to good friends who grocery shop together to onscreen and offscreen lovers in chemistry packed CLOY to relationship confirmation to marriage confirmation!!  

I wouldn't have been surprised if we'd just gotten a marriage confirmation after the fact, without photos or anything.  But wow, with them announcing like this, and HB even referencing JY & Seri's love story with his pic and words *swoon*, who knows, we may luck out and get a wedding portrait! :P

I wonder if their marriage plans were delayed by covid.  Hopefully they can still have the wedding of their dreams in March, but for such 2 down to earth people, no doubt the important thing is having the partner of their dreams by their side and everything else is extra.  Hopefully they can travel within this year to have a honeymoon abroad!  And I hope people will respect their privacy given the immense interest.  They have been good to already share so much. 

Binjin came into our lives like  a gift.  May they be happy forever.  And may everyone find happiness like theirs.

• Like 13
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

:fullofhearts:Binjins!!!We have finally docked!! What a Journey this has been ....ups and downs and long period of droughts...Finally I'm soooooooooo happy for Jinnie & Binnie as they embark on a new chapter in life.:issohappy:

She has found her good man and he has found someone who makes him laugh . Here's wishing them everlasting love always!!:yay:

@cybertron thank you For your belief which turn into a reality!! It's time to celebrate this day of our ship being docked:heart1:...wooo Hoooo!!!!

• Like 6
  • Love 7
  • Blob 3

Congrats! I am so happy for them. I haven't gone back to bed since 4am lol. I surprisingly woke up randomly and I checked my phone at the right time - just before VAST posted the happy news. So I haven't gone back to bed since then. OMG! So many more happy moments for them to come. Promoting Thirty, Nine, You Quiz on The Block, wedding next month and later HB promoting his movies. I am sure lots more we don't know about yet. 

I think it was really fate for me too. I really still can't believe I was up for their news. I guess I kept thinking it was coming soon too. 

I have been taking a break from here as a lot going on in my personal life but so happy to come back to post here to such happy news. 

swoonkiss.jpg

• Like 10
  • Love 8
  • Blob 3

To our binjin known as Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin congrats for the upcoming wedding this March. When I saw the IG notification of yejinhand in my phone I immediately opened it and stated 9 minutes ago. My heart skipped a little bit! What's this? A small wedding gown? Gosh! Then I knew it! I headed to see the IG post of vast and there's Hyun Bin's letter. It's really his way of announcing something personal in his life. So, this is it, my prayers, your prayers now came true. Wish them happiness forever.

• Like 11
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

I just had to return to the happy space to share in the festivities. Although I have not been vocal lately, my eyes and heart have never been off BinJin (jointly or separately). I am so elated. I'm so happy they realized what some of us early on saw, that is, they were meant for each other. I'm extremely proud of how they navigated their relationship as adults and did not let others sway them from their course. Congratulations BinJin and congratulations everybody. Thanks BinJin for being a light in the dark!

• Like 8
  • Love 5
  • Blob 4