[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

OMG, finally. They are getting married. After all this time, after all the up and down of this ship and all the wait, finally the happiest day has come. :fullofhearts:

Congratulations Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin! Please stay in love forever. Wishing you a happy married life. You are the loveliest, kindest, most talented couple and you both deserve the best. :dontwanna:

I’m not crying you are crying! These are the tears of happiness! Now, excuse me, I’m going to cry for a while :please:

but before that let me do this :wow1: and this :happydance:

and :heart4: finally :heart2beat:

PS. We are lucky shipping the best couple and having such talented shippers that walk the path with us. BinJin treated us fans sincerely and with respect. 
Thank you for everything! :heartxoxo:

• Like 11
  • Love 6
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

My heart is so full today!! Binjin is getting married!!

:please:

What an amazing journey we have gone through together with our beloved couple. All the ups and downs, the crumbs, receipts, speculations, confirmation and now finally - MARRIAGE!!!

:dontwanna:

Soompi is where I started my journey with CLOY and Binjin, and I am so happy to say a BIG CONGRATS to Binjin and also all the loyal Binjin fans here and all over the world and different SNS. Be happy together forever Yejin and Hyun Bin!! 

:Please:

Look how far we have come!!! WE MADE IT!!  :fullofhearts:

• Like 6
  • Love 7
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

Congratulations to all us here!!!! BINJIN WINS COZ LOVE ALWAYS WINS!!!! I LOVE THEM SOOOO MUCH! ALL THE BEST FOR THEM MAY THEY ALWAYS BE SHOWERED WITH BLESSINGS!!!! IM CRYING SO MUCH HAPPINESS. THOUGH EVERYONE HERE NEVER DOUBTED THAT THIS IS HOW ITS GOING TO BE...AND THEY LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER  insert heart heart 

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Crying tears of joy...only this couple can make us feel this way!!!! :fullofhearts: I guess it feels like we were in this journey with them..even its from the outside looking in! :love:Congratulations Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin...their heartfelt declaration makes this day so much brighter...how to sleep, tho:loveu:

• Like 8
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

Waah congratulations BinJin! ❤❤❤ our hearts are full. Everyone was just waiting for this wedding announcement and now it has happened (I also didn't think it would happen before Thirty Nine but it did). Love their wedding announcements/messages! I'm excited to see how they look like on their wedding, must be such a beautiful sight.

All the best wishes to the wonderful couple on the new phase of their lives together.

• Like 9
  • Love 4
  • Blob 3