[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Congratulations to our lovely couple!!!:fullofhearts:

Dropping by here again after a long hiatus to celebrate!!!:partyblob:

we all knew that this is coming, but its so surreal seeing their personal announcement!!:highonflowers:

Though Im currently feeling down due to some family problem, the Binjin news of getting married has cheered me up!:please:

this made my day and made me specially happy..:byebye2:

• Like 8
  • Love 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Again Congratulations BinJin/HyunSon Couple. I’m still on the cloud nine with a flying colors of happiness thinking of  pink buble news of M-word. I can’t still believe from Co-Worker/Star to Colleague to Friendship to Special Friend to Dating and now we could say that BinJin/HyunSon is finally getting married. From rumor to denial to dating confirmation and now it’s reality. I hope they would continue to make their all fans happy by creating their small family in the future. I hope after this Marriage we can hear soon that BinJin/HyunSon will having a mini me version of them and they will have a Happy family. I am still in tears of joy that this Couple really made my wished came through. I’ve been Praying for them since 2010 since I’ve watch their both individuals series from SeGa and Personal Taste that someday this two will be having a project and I will

hear a dating rumor on the future then my Prayers for How many years happen. I really can’t imagine that what I am Praying for was  happening what a wished granted. Thank God they found each other’s happiness. Go BinJin/HyunSon Fighting! We BinJin/HyunSon Nations burst into tears that finally that the M-Word is happening. I can’t wait for March 2022!

Why do BinJin/HyunSon Nation are so blessed? The answer is it’s because we are supportive with BinJin/HyunSon Couple and we love them protecting by their all cost. And last is because of their protectiveness and love by many such as their industry, the people around them and the people around the world are so supportive with them. Let’s Thank Director Lee Jung Seok that this Couple meet on time into the right track and to the right moment that TN and CLOY is the key to make us all Happy by this news. Let’s have cherish this moment that finally our ship is totally into the right path to sail. Oh come on I am still on BinJin/HyunSon Marriage hangover! What a great day to start my good mood. I love it!!!:rickroll:

• Like 3
  • Love 6
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Hi I'm dropping into the party too. I'm so so happy - joined this ship 20 March 2020 and quietly followed since.  Its great to see so many people back on here reacting to this fantastic news. Thanks to all of you wonderful people who made this thread happen and kept it alive with your energy, insights and sleuthing. Special thanks for the indefatigable @KimDdalgi who has kept it going through the quietest times lately.  We've all been through so much these two years - this is very happy news. 

Way To Go Good Job GIF by Justin

• Like 8
  • Love 4
  • Blob 2

Hi, am dropping by to join the party!!!!

Congratulations to Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin for the wedding announcement and the marriage later. I hope that you will keep the love you have for each other all the days of your lives. May you be blessed with healthy children you can enjoy having. Thanks for making a positive impact on the lives of many people.

Congratulations too to Binjin fans for this happy announcement! The “long” wait was rewarded with this good news!

Take care everyone and may God bless us all….

Edited by novchime
  • Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Blob 3

Before Negotiation and CLOY, I have wondered what type of chemistry these two will have  given the chance to work with each other. They are both gorgeous and amazing actors and was secretly hoping to see them onscreen together. Then Negotiation happened, but it wasn't the typical romantic film and yet we saw all these chemistry and flirting during promotional tours. Then the LA grocery sighting happened, and I am for sure these two are into each other. Then CLOY.. to the admission of dating... and now WEDDING confirmation from them!!! Are you kidding me... Why are we so happppppppy! 

Congrats Binjin!!!! :highonflowers:

Spoiler
Spoiler

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

Oh my, woke up today to see this beautiful news of our best couple!!! 

Congratulations BinJin and sincerely wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness ahead.  You are destined to be together  :heart:

So very lucky for us fans, we have many good things to look forward to, yay!!!  

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Blob 2

What's meant to be is meant to be:fullofhearts:Congratulations GIFs | Tenor

Spoiler

2004: Hyun Bin attended Son Ye Jin’s movie premiere of A Moment To Remember. 2010: Son Ye Jin played a cameo in Hyun Bin’s drama (the only cameo role she had) 2014: Sitting side by side at PIFAN Awards, getting on stage TOGETHER to receive the same awards.

c as tagged

Spoiler

• Like 12
  • Love 6
  • Blob 2

8 hours ago, Seriya said:

What wonderful news!!  Congrats to Binjin & to all Binjin supporters!  

My heart was already fluttering with SYJ's words that her current love (HB) was her first love.... and now we have this wonderful announcement accompanied by touching, heartfelt words from the two of them.  Same as when SYJ confirmed the relationship personally on her IG.  For 2 such private people, we as fans are really blessed that they are willing to share their happiness with us through such personal words.  It's been a privilege to see their relationship blossom from TN colleagues and shy admiration then to good friends who grocery shop together to onscreen and offscreen lovers in chemistry packed CLOY to relationship confirmation to marriage confirmation!!  

I wouldn't have been surprised if we'd just gotten a marriage confirmation after the fact, without photos or anything.  But wow, with them announcing like this, and HB even referencing JY & Seri's love story with his pic and words *swoon*, who knows, we may luck out and get a wedding portrait! :P

I wonder if their marriage plans were delayed by covid.  Hopefully they can still have the wedding of their dreams in March, but for such 2 down to earth people, no doubt the important thing is having the partner of their dreams by their side and everything else is extra.  Hopefully they can travel within this year to have a honeymoon abroad!  And I hope people will respect their privacy given the immense interest.  They have been good to already share so much. 

Binjin came into our lives like  a gift.  May they be happy forever.  And may everyone find happiness like theirs.

I yes, right thru pandemic they were a gift to all of us!! May they always bring each other love, support and strength!! 
:hooray2::hooray2::hooray2:

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Blob 2

:allgoodlol:

38 Best Wishes Gifs - Gif Abyss

feba07df2e94f43d1e604840f2c6022ed2a0e641.gifv
43b5b9cd9a3edee659a79e2f95c1ae58ccf5bdc8.gifv
ab7fcaf732635d98b90333a5621c79fb54491c0b.gifv

Spoiler

Son Ye Jin’s Celebrity Friends Congratulate Her On Getting Engaged To Hyun Bin

Son Ye Jin’s Celebrity Friends Congratulate Her On Getting Engaged To Hyun Bin

Feb 10, 2022
by E. Cha

After Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin announced that they’ll be tying the knot in March, many of her celebrity friends took to Instagram to congratulate her on the exciting news!

On February 10, both Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin released separate statements on Instagram announcing that they planned to get married. The couple began dating after starring together in the hit drama “Crash Landing on You,” and they publicly confirmed their relationship in January 2021.

Shortly afterwards, Son Ye Jin’s Instagram post was flooded with congratulatory comments from delighted fans—as well as several of her close celebrity friends.

Expressing her excitement with a generous string of hearts and kiss emojis, Song Yoon Ah wrote, “Our Yejinnie………….. let’s talk when we meet up~~~~~~”

Spoiler

Song-Yoon-Ah-Instagram.jpg

Meanwhile, Lee Jung Hyun enthusiastically wrote, “Yay~~~ our Yejinnie, I’m tearing up so much~~! You and Bin will make a really, really beautiful married couple.”

Spoiler

Lee-Jung-Hyun-Instagram.jpg

Oh Yoon Ah affectionately commented, “Yay, congratulations, Yejin, I’m so happy for you~!!! Bin, please make our Yejinnie happy~!!!”

Spoiler

Oh-Yoon-Ah-Instagram.jpg

Lee Min Jung responded by playfully commenting with a string of applause emojis, “Boom boom boom~~~~~~~~” She then hilariously followed up by explaining in the replies, “It’s a congratulatory sound of excitement: boom boom boom boo roo boom boom,” before adding once more for good measure, “Boom boo roo boom boom~~”

Spoiler

Lee-Min-Jung-Instagram.jpgLee-Min-Jung-Instagram-2.jpgLee-Min-Jung-Instagram-3.jpg

Once again, congratulations to the happy couple!

• Like 9
  • Love 4
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, KimDdalgi said:

Article

Yeah the close aide was right.. I don't think it was a surprise decision, it was just a surprise announcement for the public. Well obviously they've just announced the wedding to the public yesterday, but it doesn't mean that they only decided on the wedding/marriage yesterday.. wedding preparations take months to plan, and rumors of the wedding have been going around since last year (and as what we know of them, this big event would have been surely planned ahead of time).. the timing as well, they scheduled the wedding to be held after Ye Jin was done with Thirty Nine shooting at the very least. Glad to know she will be focusing on her marriage for the time being. They'll be busy settling in to their new home and enjoying their life as newlyweds. :wub:

• Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

Hi everyone, I'm here again lol!

Happiness is all over the Universe.Just dropping by to say thank you to @cybertron who created this forums since July 2019. @KimDdalgiwho always there for us even if she's busy with her work she's still here updating the news from our Binjin. You are the best my dear! ( Hindi ka bumitiw para sa amin ) Hope everyone here in this forums were all thankful for her ( KimDdalgi ) efforts. Keep it up and keep it updated always. Happy binjin day! Awaiting for binjin marriage this March!!!

• Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, BinJinBest said:

Yeah the close aide was right.. I don't think it was a surprise decision, it was just a surprise announcement for the public. Well obviously they've just announced the wedding to the public yesterday, but it doesn't mean that they only decided on the wedding/marriage yesterday.. wedding preparations take months to plan, and rumors of the wedding have been going around since last year (and as what we know of them, this big event would have been surely planned ahead of time).. the timing as well, they scheduled the wedding to be held after Ye Jin was done with Thirty Nine shooting at the very least. Glad to know she will be focusing on her marriage for the time being. They'll be busy settling in to their new home and enjoying their life as newlyweds. :wub:

@BinJinBestYes I agree more with you. Finally this is happening. Let’s celebrate!!!:shaq:

@DeV @Jap Gonzales you’re all welcome. Let’s make this forum alive even if it’s a drought day sometimes. Let’s make other’s enjoy the BinJin Era as their stress reliever and their happiness if they are facing a hard time. With that we can share to them what’s BinJin brought to everyone. Yay! I can’t still believe that this two publicly announced that they are going to marry next month. For almost 10years I’ve been praying for them to have a future projects and became a lovers like Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young then now what I have praying for almost 10years it will happen next month. I am so excited that finally they ended up together. The pink bubbles is all over my mind. What a great day today. I feel like I won a BinJin Lottery!:rickroll:

[BinJin/HyunSon Couple :heart: | NAVER Article]:

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

Hey Binjin Shipper Chingus! 

I am so happy to be back and share the joy that BinJin shared with us yesterday with all of you here! 

Rooting for their happiness for two years and finally the D-day is not far. 

I could survive the last two years with some hope and believe that love exists thanks to Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin! 

Sending virtual hugs to @cybertron  for creating this group, and @KimDdalgi for keeping it's heart beating even when most of us started going back to our super-busy schedules. 

I hope we will rejoice together here again when the photos/ videos from their wedding are released. 

Till then take care :loveu:

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2