[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Guys and Gals...I need help since the BIG announcement my obsession level for this couple skyrocketed :tounge_xd:.  I've been rewatching ALL their interviews, ALL fanvid/arts in IG and in the process of rewatching CLOY for thr nth time.@KimDdalgi your posts have been fueling the obsession :crazymad: Haha. I'm guessing it'll be this way until the big day

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, grrly said:

your posts have been fueling the obsession

Maybe yes? It’s just that I’m helping some friends who doesn’t have any socmeds account and the only they can do is to reach this forum and read about BinJin especially those who are new here. And I want to make this forum alive.:blush:

All of us are obsessed with them. How much more when they have the wedding day. I have a friend she told me she need to get ready her oxygen tank because she will having a heart attack due to excitement on BinJin/HyunSon Wedding Day. Because she was single I told her do not look for oxygen tank look for a Doctor who can be look like Captain Ri or Hyun Bin and she said maybe she can buy ten oxygen tank if someone showed up like Hyun Bin who can protect her. :cries3:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

[Son Ye Jin | Thirty-Nine Update]:

[Hyun Bin | 73 Hours Anniversary Greetings Video]:

"Hello, this is Hyunbin. Congratulations on your 7th birthday at 73Hours. We are very happy to be able to share our 7th birthday as a brand model. Please look forward to 73Hours' special spring/summer collection that will be introduced to you soon. I'll give it to you."

• Like 2
  • Love 1