[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

This is the first time I have seen this video and omg I miss TN era so much :tears:. They were so carefree and didn’t mind showing the entire world that they are in love. If only we can go back to that time and witness their love story again. HB really doesn’t know what manner hand is when it comes to Yejin. He literally pulled her towards him :wub: ugh I miss these lovebirds so much. 

Just now, Krystal. said:
  • Like 8
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 3

Missing these TN moments too on 9/22/18 1st chapter of BinJin love story .... when they were so unguarded then.  HB was touchy & clingy on YJ that day ~ pulling her close to him (Krystal post); acting as her bodyguard, waiting for her by the bus before he left for his fan meet and not forgetting YJ first ig post of Great Wall of HB.:wub:

:teaze::Ohboy3:

9217-A993-007-E-4114-8-C31-38-B3964-E567

9-AEB71-C9-A36-A-4750-A776-F0012115346-D

Spoiler

65956974-8783-4757-9-BA4-E74-FBC46-CB26.

B819-F05-C-842-C-4519-96-F8-B5469-B4-D43

3-EC8-DB50-6-BC7-4287-A286-D2-FCEE10-E4-

Great Wall of Hyun Bin 1st post in YJ IG

0-EF79297-40-CF-4-EE4-83-D6-8-BD971-DEBF

• Like 4
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 3

4 hours ago, bin-jin said:

This lady shoot someone (not our Captain Ri) playing CLOY OST  “Song for My Brother’ at Lake Brienz, Iseltward yesterday. :rolleyes:

Wow, this is so interesting! I checked out the IG account and the person seems to be vacationing in Switzerland and even took a picture on the bridge where YSR and RJH met (when he took her photo). Her caption shows she's a CLOY fan. But why is there someone playing the piano at that lakeside? Is the piano there permanently?

So curious about this!

ADDED: Was thinking again about this - I believe that the Iseltwald tourism board (or something like that) put a piano there cuz of CLOY. We have seen articles where it says there's heightened interest to visit the CLOY filming locations in Switzerland. So this might be one of the tourism board initiative.

The same IG account also posted a pix of the piano at the dock. Looks like a different piano from the drama.

Screenshot-2020-10-21-at-3-52-34-PM.png

The same IG account also posted a pix of the piano at the dock

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

That latest vid - where HB dragged SYJ when the director of TN took a wefie, I never see it before. Whoever post it now, thank you so much. It brought so much giddyness. Seeing a happy video like this brighten up the shipper in me especially during this trial time (COVID19) .. kamsahamnida chingus. 

• Like 7
  • Love 5

On 10/21/2020 at 3:43 PM, TotoroSY said:

Wow, this is so interesting! I checked out the IG account and the person seems to be vacationing in Switzerland and even took a picture on the bridge where YSR and RJH met (when he took her photo). Her caption shows she's a CLOY fan. But why is there someone playing the piano at that lakeside? Is the piano there permanently?

So curious about this!

ADDED: Was thinking again about this - I believe that the Iseltwald tourism board (or something like that) put a piano there cuz of CLOY. We have seen articles where it says there's heightened interest to visit the CLOY filming locations in Switzerland. So this might be one of the tourism board initiative.

The same IG account also posted a pix of the piano at the dock. Looks like a different piano from the drama.

The same IG account also posted a pix of the piano at the dock

Hmmm, the piano is not permanently there  fm what  I pickup fm blogs of Lake Brienz deck.  Probably there was event at Lake Brienz yesterday when she visited and definitely bring back her cloy memory of Cap Ri playing that piano piece.

Lol I hv ss the pianist to be sure hes not HB.  The upright piano model is different fm cloy.

Missing our Captain Ri:bawling:

05-F82980-99-E9-4-DC2-A108-0-BF19-F676-B

605-A329-C-B1-A7-43-CD-BAE7-16-CCD6270-F

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

13 hours ago, Sandra Wheeler said:

I have become discouraged after trying multiple times to cast votes for HB and SYJ and I have been unable to collect hearts even though I attempted to sign up directly with NAVER multiple times as well. I agree with the other forum members who have said that for those fans outside the Asian countries it is difficult. In my case, it seems just impossible. Granted I am not a computer whiz, but I asked my 14 year-old grandson to help me figure it out and he said it is impossible as the site seems to be restricted at the 'initial gateway.' (?!?) So sorry I can't be of more help! I really want to cast votes and help boost the rankings. Thanks for listening to me.

:byebye2:

same here:sad1:

• Sad 1

This forum is on a hot topic now at number 1 i thought there's something great to celebrate and talk about. I mean, the long overdue announcement that we have been waiting for hahaha! 

Anyway, please continue voting our BinJin on AAA poll. Take care everyone. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

ugh I can't find the post but did someone say something about Son Ye Jin's friend being active on Insta leaving not just likes but comments? man, i feel like I'm in a BinJin drought again grasping for something. I hope there are more than just one of her like, 6 friends, who will be dropping hints on social media. Like someone posted on twitter, there is 1 down, 5 to go who seem to acknowledge BinJin on social media. Can someone help me out?

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

51 minutes ago, Mikayla Holloway said:

ugh I can't find the post but did someone say something about Son Ye Jin's friend being active on Insta leaving not just likes but comments? man, i feel like I'm in a BinJin drought again grasping for something. I hope there are more than just one of her like, 6 friends, who will be dropping hints on social media. Like someone posted on twitter, there is 1 down, 5 to go who seem to acknowledge BinJin on social media. Can someone help me out?

Are you referring to Song Yoona (SYA) liking that CLOY BTS pic a few weeks ago? It was just a like, not a comment. Maybe the comment you are referring to is SYJ commenting on SYA's post last week and she posted a reply back. But its unrelated to Binjin. 

I doubt her friends will post hints of anything. They don't even post pictures together anymore. SYJ has become much more private in what she shares online, and seems her friends are respecting that. And as much as I'm sure her friends are happy with whatever is going on in her private life, they are successful women with their own lives and families. Not sure they would make any kind of effort to post "hints" for shippers unless it's accidental lol 

• Like 17
  • Love 1

@Mikayla Holloway SYA has been quite active on her own SNS. she likes and leaves comments on her own posts with her fans lately. However, yes SYA did go to a BJ account not sure why she randomly chose too and decided to like a certain post from that page. Sometime after Jinnie had wrote her post on Sept 21 with BJ cake on it. Now we know she paid her last installment on property investment on Sept 22 :)

• Like 10

I know everyone is waiting for good news from our one true pair..Hyun Bin and Son ye Jin....

Tweeter is even very quiet now except on the AAA voting....

No worries BinJin teams, from March to June 05 was also a "drought" phase until we made them appear in the BAA through the voting in TikTOk.

We are trying our best but the AAA voting is a challenge for us to make them together. There are are others coming like the Best Couple award.

Let us inspire each other by reminiscing the past that brought them together and pray desperately that they announce soonest.:smooches3:for our own sane selves.

They are not yet on shoot here but practicing the scene with some personal conversations but they already give us the sweetness overload ...the reason we ship them.

Brace  yourselves , BinJin Nation, we can overcome all the challenges ...like them going MIA...no news... let us give them privacy and time for themselves ...One day...they will share!  Keep the Faith and prayers for miracles to happen!

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

This CLOY news gives me IMMENSE satisfaction!! CLOY truly paved the way for Kdramas worldwide and opened up the eyes of many 1st time Kdrama audience. Previously there were naysayers at the CLOY thread that kept denying the global impact of CLOY, but again and again, news keep coming out to show how IMPACTFUL CLOY has been and still is (this is 3rd quarter Netflix earnings, and CLOY finished airing in Q1). Take a BOW CLOY and esp writer Park Ji-Eun, Dir Lee, Binjin and all the cast and crew!!

• Like 13
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 5
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1