[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

2 hours ago, Mikayla Holloway said:

Does anyone think that BinJin wearing Ralph Lauren together is a reference to their shopping trip at Ralph's? I mean, they have to know that their fans/shippers/shoppers are obsessed with their grocery shopping pics, right?

I don't think them wearing Ralph Lauren is any way related to their grocery incident..This will be too far fetched..

Plus ..the actual store was not Ralph's to begin with.. People found out that it happened in Pavilions.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 4

12 hours ago, Mikayla Holloway said:

Does anyone think that BinJin wearing Ralph Lauren together is a reference to their shopping trip at Ralph's? I mean, they have to know that their fans/shippers/shoppers are obsessed with their grocery shopping pics, right?

Jinnie's pic on instagram is in front of Ralphs lol. It was taken sometime when she went to her friend's daughters birthday party. Even if their pics weren't at Ralphs but at Pavillions instead. Doesn't mean they didn't also go to Ralphs on other days of the LA trip. Other actors who have taken vlogs series in LA have been in Ralphs for grocery shopping ex.  Kang Dong Won and his monotube LA series - he went shopping at Ralphs. Otherwise Ralph Lauren is an American brand /Ralph Lauren is also known for their polo t shirt - golfing lol. Plus CLOY easter egg list had listed Ralphs in the searches lol.

It was interesting they chose to wear an American brand especially Ralph Lauren to Baeksang lol. They could have chosen any other clothing brand to wear. Anyways, turns out now Gong Yoo is the ambassador for Ralph Lauren for the Purple label this month. Basically that GQ cover he talked a lot about his love of wearing RL lol.. In June RL colors was the gold and navy blue combo they were wearing :lol:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 6

Many of us have been here for a few months now, and some even longer. Some are friends, some just pass-by and some of us fight.

Regardless, we gather here for one reason. BinJin.

So, here's wishing everyone a good week ahead! And fighting to all those voting! :heart::sweat_smile:

4759f9f801408f0741bf95bf09f0aa28.jpg

• Like 12
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

I want to know what is happening in the fandom, I feel that more and more they are satisfied with the place that Binjin is having in the awards. Please download the application and vote!  get hearts, recommend people. Want a Binjin moment?  so vote, Binjin is going lower and lower, they started in first place and accumulated in third place, Binnie in fourth almost, talk to other fandoms or I don't know but we are losing, let's not wait until the last minute to act, we have to act  firmly every day, I call this because I feel that people are starting to loosen up and we will all be harmed, they deserve it and the least we can do is give them a vote:criesariver:

• Like 5
  • Sad 6
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Baylack said:

@BinjinHome, I don't think it is a fully a matter of complacency and/or for the lack of trying. There are a number of components and factors I think that are impacting the situation regarding, not only Choaedol but other polls. I think for many the problem is that BinJin has an international fan base, especially due to CLOY. That is creating an issue, I know in my case, because many of the higher heart opportunities are not an option. For example, I'm in the U.S. but Naver will not allow me to fully set up an account because the U.S. has some restrictions in place. But, being able to access Naver is one of the criteria needed to access some of the heart options that allow for higher heart possibilities.

You also have to take the timeframes in mind and remember to view all of the KST (for some other polls other time zones apply) deadlines the sites publicize in the time zones as to what they would be equivalent to for where you live. In my case, there is a 14 hours difference between KST and the CDT zone I live in. In my area, SK is literally into another day ahead when you compare the timeframe difference so you have to be a stickler about the conversions of times.

In addition, some of the heart options have as part of the criteria that you can only use them if you speak Korean, Japanese, or Chinese. They don't offer any translate options. Another factor, in particular with HB's case, is that he is competing against some that, while they have done acting, they are moreso pop idols who have a very large fan base, especially a lot of younger people who are into video games and, as a result, can build up hearts quicker by playing games. I'm also pretty sure that some fan bases or antis, for whatever reason, have joined forces to defeat HB and SYJ, possibly out of jealousy or spite. You also have to keep in mind that we're trying to defend a couple whereas some are only concentrating on one person. If you look at the numbers we've been putting up, if we only had to concentrate on one person, we would even be blowing the idols out of the water.

Part of my frustration with some of these polls is that they expand their databases to international audiences but they seem to be still be stuck in the mindset of only catering or addressing matters as they pertain to just Asian countries. I think they need to start to realize if you want to open up to the world, you have to be open to considering what that world needs for you to garner their support and trust.

In spite of not being able to keep HB and SYJ on top each day, I'm sure they already realize how much we truly care for them and that we want only the best for them. They saw we did our best with the TikTok vote and other polls. They've been sent so many wonderful gifts and items of appreciation, kind words, their shows have been supported, contributions have been made in their behalf, etc. So they know we truly care and that they are loved. So, as complicated and competitive as some of the sites and polls are, we all can just keep doing the best we can with the cards we've been dealt. That's what I've been doing.

Thanks for reiterating this. I myself isnt allowed with those non-english language ads that can able to give 500 hearts each. Am only allowed with that 30 hearts ads.. Same as you, am in north america location.  We are even 20 here since i was able to convince my co-workers mostly chinese to do the hearts collections. And sad to say, we cant access those 500 hearts advertisements...

And we split the hearts to binjin. I solemly instructed with them to devide our hearts equally to Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin..atleast they comply..

• Like 10
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, Halinakorea said:

Thanks for reiterating this. I myself isnt allowed with those non-english language ads that can able to give 500 hearts each. Am only allowed with that 30 hearts ads.. Same as you, am in north america location.  We are even 20 here since i was able to convince my co-workers mostly chinese to do the hearts collections. And sad to say, we cant access those 500 hearts advertisements...

And we split the hearts to binjin. I solemly instructed with them to devide our hearts equally to Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin..atleast they comply..

Totally agreed.  Plus, the app is suck and not fair at many levels.  Existing users have advantages with their existing hearts and levels.  IOS users don’t have many options as Android users.  I feel the award is cheap by choosing that app with all the ads.   Because of Binjin, we are doing the best we can

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Baylack said:

@BinjinHome, no creo que sea una cuestión de complacencia y / o falta de intentos. Hay una serie de componentes y factores que creo que están impactando la situación con respecto, no solo a Choaedol sino a otras encuestas. Creo que para muchos el problema es que BinJin tiene una base de fans internacional, especialmente debido a CLOY. Eso está creando un problema, lo sé en mi caso, porque muchas de las oportunidades del corazón superior no son una opción. Por ejemplo, estoy en los EE. UU. Pero Naver no me permitirá configurar completamente una cuenta porque EE. UU. Tiene algunas restricciones. Pero, poder acceder a Naver es uno de los criterios necesarios para acceder a algunas de las opciones de corazón que permiten mayores posibilidades de corazón.

También debe tener en cuenta los períodos de tiempo y recordar ver todos los plazos KST (para algunas otras encuestas se aplican otras zonas horarias) que los sitios publicitan en las zonas horarias en cuanto a lo que serían equivalentes para el lugar donde vive. En mi caso, hay una diferencia de 14 horas entre KST y la zona CDT en la que vivo. En mi área, SK está literalmente en otro día por delante cuando comparas la diferencia de tiempo, por lo que tienes que ser riguroso con las conversiones de tiempos.

Además, algunas de las opciones de corazón tienen como parte del criterio que solo puede usarlas si habla coreano, japonés o chino. No ofrecen opciones de traducción. Otro factor, en particular con el caso de HB, es que él está compitiendo contra algunos que, si bien han actuado, son ídolos más pop que tienen una base de fans muy grande, especialmente mucha gente más joven a la que le gustan los videojuegos y, como resultado, puede construir corazones más rápido jugando juegos. También estoy bastante seguro de que algunas bases de fans o antis, por la razón que sea, se han unido para derrotar a HB y SYJ, posiblemente por celos o despecho. También debes tener en cuenta que estamos tratando de defender a una pareja, mientras que algunos solo se concentran en una persona. Si miras los números que hemos estado sumando, si solo tuviéramos que concentrarnos en una persona,

Parte de mi frustración con algunas de estas encuestas es que amplían sus bases de datos a audiencias internacionales, pero parece que todavía están atrapadas en la mentalidad de solo atender o abordar asuntos que pertenecen solo a países asiáticos. Creo que deben comenzar a darse cuenta de que si quieres abrirte al mundo, debes estar abierto a considerar lo que ese mundo necesita para que puedas obtener su apoyo y confianza.

A pesar de no poder mantener a HB y SYJ en la cima todos los días, estoy seguro de que ya se dan cuenta de lo mucho que realmente los cuidamos y que solo queremos lo mejor para ellos. Vieron que hicimos nuestro mejor esfuerzo con la votación de TikTok y otras encuestas. Se les han enviado tantos obsequios maravillosos y artículos de agradecimiento, palabras amables, se han apoyado sus programas, se han hecho contribuciones en su nombre, etc. Para que sepan que realmente nos preocupamos y que son amados. Entonces, por más complicados y competitivos que sean algunos de los sitios y las encuestas, todos podemos seguir haciendo lo mejor que podamos con las cartas que nos han repartido. Eso es lo que he estado haciendo.

1 hour ago, Halinakorea said:

Gracias por reiterar esto. Yo mismo no puedo con esos anuncios en idiomas distintos al inglés que pueden dar 500 corazones cada uno. Sólo se me permite con los anuncios de 30 corazones. Igual que tú, estoy en la ubicación de América del Norte. Incluso tenemos 20 años aquí desde que pude convencer a mis compañeros de trabajo, en su mayoría chinos, para que hicieran las colecciones de corazones. Y es triste decirlo, no podemos acceder a esos anuncios de 500 corazones ...

Y le dividimos los corazones a Binjin. Les di instrucciones solemnes de dividir nuestros corazones por igual entre Hyun Bin y Son Ye Jin ... al menos ellos cumplen.

I fully understand them, I am from Latin America, more specifically Chile, it is also a day ahead so I tell you this, they are 12 hours apart.  Get hearts through the videos, retweet AAA's post once is enough because then every day you get to the link and regardless of whether you retweet it, it already gives you hearts, every hour try to enter the questions and answers, the photograph that they select  It will give you hearts I think only 4 times a day, post pictures on the wall of each actor and watch videos again, send and receive hearts and so continue constantly.  I say this because the fans of those who are in the first place, since they are singers, were more prepared because the fandoms are a little bigger and in addition to saving hearts they bought hearts to vote and every day they do the management, that's why I encourage them,  I know that the Binjin nation can, but we must move because we are very still, the truth is that a month was too long, but let's prove that we support them, I feel that only Binjin is supporting Binni because Yejin's fans are very active but Binnie  I feel that only Binjin and a slight percentage of his solo fandom, so to speak, is acting and there are many other ships such as the opposite ship that try not to know him, not be true fans, but they have not even put up a measly little sign to support  Binnie, I do not want to go to take anyone with this, I speak from what I see and that other people have also commented to me, Let's break that and take them to the first place!:offtospace:

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Did anyone here notice who was commenting on Song Yoon Ah insta's post 3 days ago beside SYJ?? If SYA best friend with both means lets trust V/st last denial and ignore V/st denial related to Binjin :elated: remember when SYA liked Binjin photo last month...

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 4

Hi first time posting here. I have been lurking here for months. And I have always been a passive fan rather than an active fan. I enjoy reading and watching things from others, but too shy of myself to do the same. The creativity and wit of this fandom is really amazing.

Because being a passive fan, at first I didn't have any intention to join the AAA voting. I was touched by the efforts of many who spent hours earning hearts for Binnie and Jinnie, and therefore I decided to give it a try. Really, I have never seen such a high collaboration teamwork, led by the two Voting Teams, and that in itself has been a great experience for me. Both of our beloved actors must have known about this, and their hearts must be filled with gratitude and love. So for all of you who are frustrated because of their low rankings, could you please give yourself a big hug? 

Now let's talk about some maths. At the moment, on Huyn Bin side, the top positions reached ~15 mil of votes a day. On Ye Jin side, top positions haven't reached 10 mils yet. Our Binnie and Jinnie have also secure about 7-8 mil votes per day. 

For each person, the first 500 hearts are very easy to find. If you don't have any friend on the app, just simply by logging in, posting 3 posts per day, and forward to Twitter/DongA, you already have 500-600 votes. This takes only 10 mins per day max.

Now if we have 2000 people doing 500 votes per day. It gives us 1 mil votes. If we have 30,000 people doing that, it will give us 15 mil votes, 10 mils for binnie, 5 mils for jinnie. Adding the 7-8 mil votes that each already has then we can beat even the idols.

30,000 people seem a lot. But it is not even 1% population of Binjin fandom. I'm a Vietnamese, and the Vietnam Hyunbin Facebook Page has 200,000 followers. Similar number for Son Ye Jin page. How many watches do we have on their Smarts videos? Millions of watches. 

If Japan has 5000 fans who give 500 votes each day, China has 10,000 fans (big country), Philippines has 5000 fans, etc. The number of 40,000 people who give 500 votes per day does not feel so big.

So far I feel the design of the app created a big obstacle for people to join. It is not user friendly at all. And to be honest, most fans have school and work to do, they can't spend hours watching ads and playing games. 10 minutes per day for 500 votes feel more feasible for these busy people. 

So what do we need to do?

1) Asking more people to join and vote - If we can get two people in to get 500 votes, it is equivalent to 3 hours of us watching ads. 

2) Use your twitter and instagram. Your posts brought me in. We can bring in others.

3) Create simple guides for people to vote efficiently. The app sucks. We need to bring better experience to voters by providing them guides.

4) For those who are running fandoms in your own countries already. You have the power to unite people together.

And in the end, it will not be the ranking that matters. It is our united effort and shared experience, that matters. And Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin will feel our love. Their thankful hearts are our certainty.

Edited by violineee
  • Like 15
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

Just some tips on AAA voting, if you are looking to add more friends, on the first banner of either hyun bin or yejin, click on comment and put your name.  Someone will add you.   If you log in during hot time (8 pm -10 pm KST) , you get 30 points, post another picture will get another 100 pts.  Most people didn’t know about they can post another picture during hot time.   Look thru my friend list on Hyunbin celeb account, their celeb is either Hyunbin or Yejin, same with Yejin celeb account.  Just a fact that we support them equally.   I wonder if there is ever any couple have fans voting like BinJin.  

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1