[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

3 hours ago, Halinakorea said:

Still am a bit confused how this AAA measures the winners outcome ?. Is it based on the number of hearts given or the numbers of daily top rank? 

It is cumulative. Points are given each day. 100 points for top1, 99 points for top1, and so on. To secure win, they have to be in Top 1 for 20 days at least and Top 2 for the remaining days especially if they have constant rivals for the top spot. If winners in the top spot changes everyday, the second spot is also a safe spot for them. I just hope the other nominees are active as well, it would be hard to have only one rival for the Top spot.

5 hours ago, Mikayla Holloway said:

I'm confused. So we save our Everhearts to vote right before midnight for Binnie and Jinnie? Midnight Korean time? 

Use daily hearts first, then before the voting ends, check if you have to vote more hearts or not, it's preferable to vote 30% of your ever hearts before the voting ends because some camps use 1 minute spurt strategy, just like what happened last night. They came quick from Top 4 to Top 1 in an instant. In two minutes, they totally overcame the 100k difference.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Maggie Ruff said:

They don’t explain the rule very well in the app.  I know those from @team_binjin on Twitter .  The winner is based on daily ranking.  If you are familiar with us electoral system, it’s kinda like that.  The strategy is not to use ever hearts when our OTP is in safe distance.  Use all daily hearts because it will expire at the end of day.   The rule said it counts the last 30 days of voting, but From 10/14 - 11/15,  there are 33 days,  does it mean yesterday and today won’t be counted?  Or do they have some break days between?   

Yes ...And also From what I heard yesterday because the hearts that people's collect in the idol app can be transferred to the celeb app, really unfair .. however we can still keep HyunBin in 3rd place (among idols) I think we still can do ours best ..Fighting 

In the last minute yesterday  I used 12000 my ever heart (besides my daily heart) but still look like we cannot reach ..ahh so frustrating..

This is what I did yesterday so frustrating..

dragon ball z fighting GIF

without rest I just look into my cellphone it feels like voting tik tok ...my heart my soul my mind feeling like not belongs to me 

crazy will ferrell GIF

Edited by seo bee
  • Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 3

Yes....Everyone is busy with the voting app but here is some goodnews from our Queen, SYJ....

She just invested in an old building but Sept. 22 ....Hmmmm... before someone's birthday!

Anyway, SYJ and HB are really into investing in Real Estate. "Birds of the same feather, flock together"

Same interest...same sports...Same values....No wonder , they were meant to be...:smooches3:

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

@seo bee actually that transfer of hearts thing is not confirmed..Infact I was also very much angry initially.

But those idol fans really felt bad because they were accused of something they didn't do..They worked  hard and has a experienced fanbase .. That's why they won yesterday..

It was a misunderstanding I guess from kfans side.

However I do agree that real actors are at a disadvantage in these polls..I mean by the term popularity,it is undoubtedly true that almost everyone knows about Hyun Bin..

But we can't help it if popularity is judged by votes in this case..

Anyways let us give our best.. Every fandom is working hard for their fave .

• Like 4
  • Love 3

@eLizzaYes ..You are right, I also don't believe it right away just if the news is true this is really unfair. But still I'm angry n sad like you. And 

Talking about the idol fanbase We are very far from them, they are really great if they biased got nominate maybe because all almost they are still young LoL, this is my experience almost or more than 9 yrs already ..

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

I haven’t been here in a while because CHOEAEDOL has taken over my life. Guess all those years of being a kpop fan finally paid off even though I wasn’t this extreme back then. The things I’m willing to do for BinJin haha.
But I just want to pop in real quick and say SYJ is a Rich Queen. 13.9 million USD :o. Can’t she just adopt me please haha?
To those who like to say media play this shows that she doesn’t need it because she’s RICH RICH. The true “unbothered queen” And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate. Baby, She just going to shake, shake, shake, shake, shake. She shake it off, she skates it off and I’m going to do that too because I know certain people will come for me for stealing their title :lol: but whatever stand SON YEJIN for clear skin and a better future everyone :heart:

ALSO love how the article mentions “Son Yejin purchased the building under a single name, not a joint name” :D uhm okay that was unnecessary haha

Edited by Krystal.
  • Like 8
  • LOL 12
  • Wiggle 2

15 minutes ago, Krystal. said:

ALSO love how the article mentions “Son Yejin purchased the building under a single name, not a joint name” :D uhm okay that was unnecessary haha

That was really unnecessary unless she's married. Hahahaha.

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Reminiscing BinJin Baeksang ‘20.

Missing our gorgeous RL couple.

:sad1::sad1:

D3046934-5538-44-E7-BF83-72-F6749-B6755.

Motivations...

Lets throw our hearts at the Asia Artist Awards in Choeaedol apps for our dooly couple HB & YJ.  Lets bring back Baeksang 2.0...Fighting!!!

:tightdeadline:

Spoiler

FDD565-E6-F201-408-E-99-DF-28139-AB3-FC0

319612-A1-A6-B3-47-C1-8286-79-BE9-C7-A7-

B58-E809-A-E0-CC-4-DC0-9-EE2-590-D14-A64

CD9-D69-CA-3439-4-E15-9-E2-D-CD0734907-A

Aft  the ceremony, BinJin could've go separate ways but they decided to stick together.

BAA 2019 - HB leaving with his water bottle.

765-B1-D67-2132-4933-87-CD-57725911-C960

BAA 2020 - HB leaving with his water bottle plus one MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN in his world

ICBM!!!   

92590573-CEBA-41-A6-AF2-B-A9-E9-DBEC4820

• Like 8
  • Love 7
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 4

Hi chingus! Looks like everyone is busy on voting app. Let's all unite for our BinJin. We can all do this. 

:hooray:

Anyway, congratulations to   our Yejin for purchasing a 13.9M dollar building! Wow! Good investment. When our dear Binnie said that Yoon Seri is almost 100% Son Ye Jin he didn't lie though. Son Ye Jin is real life Yoon Seri!

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 2

YJ has CONFIRMED for CROSS!! 

WOW 2 happy news today....

Hope smth fm HB later too 

:loveu:

https://n.news.naver.com/article/057/0001509370

YJ new prop investment and pay 30% cash.  This reminds me of her businessman CEO cum actor bf who is also a property investor  bought his first property (925 Building) back in 2014 in cash.  B)

B25-B4-D8-C-3-DF9-4-D5-C-841-C-1-A89-B71

• Like 11
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Wiggle 3

When I first read the articles about the building purchased, I also wondered why they need to emphasize on the single name not joint account for a single lady unless she is married and chose to purchase on her own name. Since everyone also talked about it, I'm relieved to speak my mind too. :issohappy:

She confirmed joining the Cross film, what another good news we received today. Binjin nations are blessed. I'm sure there's more. Wait for it :highonflowers:

• Like 11
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1

4 hours ago, Cherie Cee said:

A winning day for SYJ today.

First on the news, her new multi-billion real estate investment. She is really financially savvy and is doing a great job.

Second, The Cross is a go! A listers all the way! Ethan Hawke and Sam Worthington stateside. Lee Sung Gyun and Son Ye Jin for Koreaside. A dream cast.

Third and not the least. SYJ has dibs on one of SoKor's National Treasure! And they live happily ever after.

WOW!!! omg so much hotness in that picture!!! WAY to go Jinnie!! I'm sure her man Binnie is sooo proud of her...hehe :gangnamstyle:...Let's continue to vote for BINJIN!! Hahaha for the first time in my life, i am obsessed with collecting :heart:sss....

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 9
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

On 10/14/2020 at 6:45 AM, Beadharmony said:

Also please make sure to only vote on the first banner. 

Your votes still count if you drop them in the other banners but the reason why they want us to drop our votes on the first banner is that the first banner has the highest count of votes. The banner receives 10% back of all the hearts received which they can put back to vote BinJin. So if it receives 1Million hearts, it will get back 100k that can be used for voting. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 6