[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, TotoroSY said:

Binjinsgrocery is SO FAST to combine Binjin's latest videos. ICBM indeed!! They look SO PERFECT together.....

Binjin looking like they're made for each other!

Thank you, thank you Binjinsgrocery for all that do for the inhabitants of this ship!:fullofhearts:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 5
  • Love 2

the jennyhouse videos were not known to them. I knew it wasn't known to them due to that one copyright song track that was used in one of them. Everyone has been told to delete that contents now

Surprised we already getting new CFs from Bohum Clinic/People Life Insurance. It is like they want to drop everything at once lol. 

• Like 8
  • Wiggle 1

16 hours ago, graziea said:

Okay. Just a little math... 

Yejin.s post was at 7:04(pst)

Vast.s post was at 8:26 (pst). If we take KST, its 6:04, and 7:26. Subtract 704-826/ 604-726 (and vice versa) you'll get 122/-122 respectively. Again. 1.2.2.

22. as in 22. k bye. By the way, it.s good to be back here. We docked but just that no official announcement from the captain yet. JUST YET. 

And maybe, just maybe... 1.22 ( i mean JANUARY 22) might just be d due date for the ICBB. 

It.s been tolling for some time now. 

Omo I salute ur brain...Our ship is full of so many  talented people..

But just a bit correction.. actually KST is one hour ahead  of P.S.T..  

So when YJ updated it was 8:04 pm in Korea. And similarly when vast updated it was 9:26 pm..so yeah we will have to redo the maths  and we will still get the same answer that is 122.:lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 9

Hello Chingus! I was very happy to see the synchronized posts last night about our BinJin. From Yejin and Vast. The timing was impeccable,for me it was not a coincidence. It's like they are telling us of something. Announcement maybe? Haha! Dreaming! Now, how can BinJin fans calm down when we keep getting these occurences, intentional or unintentional?! I tell you no one's gonna stay sane. 

:cries3:

By the way Binnie's Bohum clinic CF has been released a while ago but i don't know how to share it here. 

• Like 13
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

16 hours ago, CartPusherInLA said:

@grazieaand yet the last two IG posts she has are supposedly for that (BAU bride and you ready to wear and the Probiotic product.  There is still no word about the latter and the connection to the blue balloons and the formal wear with matching Jimmy Choo Bridal shoes.  

My thoughts are there is an underlying message layered in to these works she is doing, these posts that she is sharing.  I am a newbie in shipping and have never been a stan so I don't know what it means when your idol (s) are conveying messages like these.   

The synchronized postings, the color white, the color pink motif, the color blue, blue balloons, the partnering with merchants named baby moon and many others.  

I understand responsible shipping and not get all too delulu, but how could you not read into these messages they are sending us?  Even a non-fan can read interpret it as such. 

I don't think SJY and HB are the type who would toy with people's emotions especially since they know how invested the fans are with them.  

@bin-jinthank you re-posting the many "22"s  and for pointing out what a powerful number that is, whether we believe in numerology or not.  Personally, it is a lucky number. 

A few months ago I posted about how close this ship is docking as I was so certain an announcement will be made.  I have since re-adjusted my mind set and am ready for NO ANNOUNCEMENT and will rely on what they are willing to tell me (or for that matter not telling),  My OTP has already given me so much to be happy and hopeful about.  I am on this ship for better or worse.

@CartPusherInLA And I share your sentiments regarding our OTP.  The synchronized posting of VAST and YJ is not a mere coincidence as this has happened a few times before. This was deliberately planned by our OTP with HB posting via VAST as he does not have a SocMed account. HB and YJ are in this together. The B&W shots, the champagne flute, YJ's BAU ad's bride vibe. And yes, prior to that, the festive shot with blue balloons and flowers supposedly for a probiotic drink company?  The huge BJ birthday cake that YJ posted on her IG. Yes, these are messages or hints that our OTP is sending us. And on top of that, posts and likes on IG from their close associates on BinJin related materials. Why would they do that if our OTP are not together? Yes, folks are ship is selling quite beautifully. Is it ready to dock? It may have already docked. #ICBM

8 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

the jennyhouse videos were not known to them. I knew it wasn't known to them due to that one copyright song track that was used in one of them. Everyone has been told to delete that contents now

Surprised we already getting new CFs from Bohum Clinic/People Life Insurance. It is like they want to drop everything at once lol. 

HB's Bohum Clinic shots has that husband look. 

• Like 10
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

They normally do give stuff at once for Bohum Clinic but it's already out already in October. 16 days after shooting it lol.

So much stuff from both of them!

Drforhair shampoo

Spoiler

Bride And You posted on their new muse SYJ :) - on both accounts

Spoiler

Also vanav beauty update:

Spoiler

:crybaby:

:heart2beat:

• Like 9
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 3

Sharing a nice little video showing that Binjin has been alike since their early days in K-ent. Remember how they shared during interviews that they have a LOT of things in common and share many similar experiences as actors?

Here, their sunbaes (Jung Woo Sung about YJ and Lee Bo Young about HB) also share that they are very mature for their age. Totally BINJIN STUFF!

• Like 8
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

4 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

They normally do give stuff at once for Bohum Clinic but it's already out already in October. 16 days after shooting it lol.

So much stuff from both of them!

Drforhair shampoo

Hide contents

Bride And You posted on their new muse SYJ :) - on both accounts

Also vanav beauty update:

Oh my lord! Why are they dropping a lot of stuff these days one after the other? 

I think the BINJIN nation were electrified and delighted for their posts since nobody collected hearts recently haha.. Both had a low number of hearts ...Come on guys, lets collect hearts as usual haha..

Anyways, as what one stated here, nevermind those hearts as long as bin & jin do postings with synchronize mode! Ayeeeeh...

HYUN BIN is so handsome in that red suit! Wooh so hot..

SON YEJIN is so beautiful angelic face in her b&l pix. Wooh so innocent..

Like you @ElectricHearts, am double dead...everything is been out this time with their commercial adsss...what would be next? 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! This it the last time I'll edit your post, next time you'll receive a warning.
  • Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2

Jennyhouse even made a donation!

"Jenny House donated 2,000 Hand Protector Senitizers to Cosmetic Gangnam-gu Health Center" They decided to donate in order to repay the love sent of the Jenny House Self-Up Hair Care Line - Son Ye Jin is a model for

https://n.news.naver.com/mnews/article/215/0000909869?sid=101

@Halinakorea there is also the awards on October 25 (for CLOY team) and October 28 - for HB 

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

Woww..so many updates at the same time...HB looks so hot ..:P..Binjin nation is really rich..but at the same time our lady is also getting richer day by day..

GOSH!! She is the RICHEST SINGLE lady in this list..:smirk:.. (Antis may hate her but YJ is rewarded at the end cause she is an honest/genuine person who do not cause trouble to anyone-KARMA you see)

Anyways these materialistic things doesn't define a person.One's personality is reflected through her/his actions..And yes we are proud of her.:rolleyes:

• Like 7
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2

@eLizzaon that list, I see that SYJ is joined by a few of her Cinderella friends. I like that she keeps like-minded (and smart) company. :kaching1:

Binnie's dimples in the new CF remind me of the Compliment Me Swoon video where SYJ read the comment about someome wanting to stick a toothpick in his deep dimples. Ouch. :lol: 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

A fan gotten an autograph fm YJ yesterday 10/23 on her phone case & msg says “I hope you will only be filled with things that make you smile”

HB msg to a fan a week ago  says “Be Happy”.  Lol why their msg seem similar..

1-EC74-FC8-D098-4-ED1-AC32-54162168-B134

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2