[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Nominees haven't been announced yet but 2020 APAN Star Awards will be live broadcast /SYJ was nominated in 2018 for SITR which she didn't win for. They also have the Best Couple Award

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/108/0002900821

Looks like Lee Seon gyu has chosen not to do Cross due to schedule 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/241/0003060499

Wonder who will be playing the role of the guard now. Regardless I think a lot of CLOY actors could make an appearance in the movie

Plus they both like to always have people they know in their movies/dramas 

:Pandabulous:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@NonKoreanMango I think I rather Jinnie have a potential cameo on CA sequel on Daniel's American team speaking English than HB being on this movie lol. I think the role of the guard might not be a huge role and why LSG has turned it down - he is working on a new project at the moment. Anyways, this movie is now back to SYJ being the main Korean actress attached. So guess we will have to see what happens next with Cross as it keeps sounding like it is in early pre production stages and more updates are only happening now because Andrew and team are now in Korea. Otherwise, I think they both need less media attention on them in order to have privacy in their personal life. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

If BinJin still appears in each proj even a cameo, I would think they are just close friend like HB & HJW.  TBH, I rather not see them in each other proj and stay private as a happy blessed couple.  They should SHINING BRIGHTLY as INDIVIDUAL in their coming proj and receive support fm their fans & shippers.  They are A-listers, extreme priv ppl who will not let their priv life outshine their proj esp HB who mentioned in his past movie presscon and interviews.    

CA2 is a 100% kor funded proj unlike Cross.   In SK, ppl dont like dating couple in a proj which they call it getting paid and enjoying dating at same time.   BinJin is an OPEN SECRET in SK as mentioned in K-media.   Lol I hv poor memory and bad at digging info so perhaps can name me some dating couple still doing proj together here.:rolleyes:

Some of us hope to see YJ cameo in HB Bargaining (The Point Men) movie, HB appearing as guest in YJ Jpn FM but it doesn’t happen as we wish. :huh:  Even HB handwritten thank you letter to Tsurube san didnt mentioned YJ.   

Guess the only chance we can still see them in one frame are the coming 3 awards which we are voting hard for one now and their future joint CF if any besides SMART

:sad1::sad1:

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Hi team I came across an article stating that son ye jin new estate is in twined with HB’S father he is a contractor there, that's why it's stated she's signed the deal as a single buyer . I think the person who wrote it recieve a DM from vast to remove the article. Surely she's married into that family. Now it's passed the engagement phase we are in the family phase. Ask yourself why the balance was paid in full after HB return from Jordan. It's a family issue now. I was disturb by a call and i missed that article by Sohu. If anyone can find it pls post it on soompi. It was on Twitter if I'm not wrong. 

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • Shocked 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 5

Have a good weekend to all. This week are so blessed with so many Binjin good contents. I've noticed Jinnie also quite active this early morning on IG. More than that I've also discovered something, which made me smiling and has a strong belief towards Binjin. Let's wait for a little more .:allgoodlol:

Please continue with all votings related. Jinnie also aware fans are actively voting for her. And I'm sure Binnie also aware about this too. Looking back to Baeksang Awards, in Binnie's speech he acknowledged his solo and Binjin hardworking fans who casted votes day and nights even he doesn't own any SNS. Someone must be informed him right. Let's repeat Baeksang moments again. :doggie:

Let's share more love and don't spread any hate. If you are on the same page as mine, you will be receiving a HUGE CRUMBS soon. Look with your heart carefully at every news & update shared.  A good heart will be able to see this VERY SOON. 

:heart2:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 3

4 hours ago, Sibongile Kgoahla said:

Hi team I came across an article stating that son ye jin new estate is in twined with HB’S father he is a contractor there, that's why it's stated she's signed the deal as a single buyer . I think the person who wrote it recieve a DM from vast to remove the article. Surely she's married into that family. Now it's passed the engagement phase we are in the family phase. Ask yourself why the balance was paid in full after HB return from Jordan. It's a family issue now. I was disturb by a call and i missed that article by Sohu. If anyone can find it pls post it on soompi. It was on Twitter if I'm not wrong. 

Hi. With regards to Binnie's father, it's fake news. Don't be fooled by this Sohu which lovekpop site always bring up in her article about Yejin. This was already discussed here before, it was a FAKE NEWS. Don't be like other delulu shippers who keep on connecting things thru animals, hands, voice, trees, bag and delulu feed from so called squad etc. We are so blessed in this fandom which BinJin themselves fed us even months after CLOY. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Babycake82 said:

Hi. With regards to Binnie's father, it's fake news. Don't be fooled by this Sohu which lovekpop site always bring up in her article about Yejin. This was already discussed here before, it was a FAKE NEWS. Don't be like other delulu shippers who keep on connecting things thru animals, hands, voice, trees, bag and delulu feed from so called squad etc. We are so blessed in this fandom which BinJin themselves fed us even months after CLOY.

HAHAHAHAHA MY GOSH! ALWAYS WAITING FOR DOG'S CRUMBS AND SO CALLED HB SQUAD IG STORY  HAHAHAHA 

4 minutes ago, Woobin Go said:

HAHAHAHAHA MY GOSH! ALWAYS WAITING FOR DOG'S CRUMBS AND SO CALLED HB SQUAD IG STORY  HAHAHAHA I THOUGHT REAL CRUMBS FROM REAL PEOPLE? :gangnamstyle:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

On 10/17/2020 at 4:50 AM, bin-jin said:

If BinJin still appears in each proj even a cameo, I would think they are just close friend like HB & HJW.  TBH, I rather not see them in each other proj and stay private as a happy blessed couple.  They should SHINING BRIGHTLY as INDIVIDUAL in their coming proj and receive support fm their fans & shippers.  They are A-listers, extreme priv ppl who will not let their priv life outshine their proj esp HB who mentioned in his past movie presscon and interviews.    

CA2 is a 100% kor funded proj unlike Cross.   In SK, ppl dont like dating couple in a proj which they call it getting paid and enjoying dating at same time.   BinJin is an OPEN SECRET in SK as mentioned in K-media.   Lol I hv poor memory and bad at digging info so perhaps can name me some dating couple still doing proj together here.:rolleyes:

Some of us hope to see YJ cameo in HB Bargaining (The Point Men) movie, HB appearing as guest in YJ Jpn FM but it doesn’t happen as we wish. :huh:  Even HB handwritten thank you letter to Tsurube san didnt mentioned YJ.   

Guess the only chance we can still see them in one frame are the coming 3 awards which we are voting hard for one now and their future joint CF if any besides SMART

It’s hard to tell. We don’t know if that’s how they prefer to be seen in the public like working with each other rather than admitting their relationship in public. Everybody in korean industry knew they are in a relationship. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 7
  • Insightful 3

15 hours ago, Maggie Ruff said:

@ElectricHearts same here.  I wish that they change the scripts to include HB as her husband, died in fighting against the rulers.  She has to leave because of political reason, not because of economic reason.  She appeared in his drama 10 yrs ago.  Now it’s his turn.  I’m dreaming..

I thought of that too (in regards to Cross casting) It seems like they still have a lot of people to cast - Korean actors. We only knew of SYJ casting and before it was LSG (which we now know he isn't going to do) So the team is back to having to fill in the guard role. But who is playing this husband that is suppose to die :lol: I assume the guard at the border has somewhat of a bigger role since this border idea has not change from 2009 script synopsis. Definitely should be more important since now it takes place in Korea.

I mean yes in terms of Sega. Writer Kim had wanted SYJ to be in the show from the beginning in some form. She knew Jinnie was busy filming on her other projects. Jang Hyuk was originally the main actor in talks to play Joo Won - he couldn't do it in the end but since writer Kim worked with Binnie in A Millionaire's First Love - she wanted him back /the love call she had also sent him. Otherwise, I think his only "cameo" was that small appearance in Nonstop 5. Otherwise, he hasn't done a cameo since then lol. Besides the fact writer Kim still likes to reference HB in her projects (Gentleman's Diarty and Goblin) or other writers do too lol ex. Ha Ji Won's  The King 2hearts. Also Jinnie's Spellbound SeGa reference that can be link to HB too lol. And Jinnie's only cameo was in SeGa. Her movies Classic and A Moment to Remember are usually the most popular to get referenced on shows especially they were used a lot this year too lol.

Regardless, small role/cameo or producer is probably the most safer option for them right now lol. Even if it doesn't get made public till closer to filming or after filming is done.

I don't recall if Go Soo cameo in The Last Princess or Gong Hyo Jin's cameo in Be With You were made public knowledge. I actually hadn't realize they made appearances until I looked at asianwiki and tried to remember if I had recognize them in the movies.

:biubiu:

• Like 6
  • Love 2

Hello... my first time posting but i have been reading this forum everyday from March 2020 =)

anyway, im posting because i notice that SYJ is currently #1 on the AAA vote but HB is #3. If we want to see them together again, HB has to also be at #1.

Can we vote more for HB?

• Like 14
  • Wiggle 1

Been out of the loop so sorry to have to ask, but is this AAA award a Big Deal?  I am clueless and lose track of all the voting stuff and celeb awards.  Bows to all the fans who are hardcore voting machines. *passes over hankies to wipe sweat* :D 

• Like 3

@Seriya i don't know :hahah!: but here is why we are working hard on it

BTW, how do you quote other users.  Sorry, i look for help link on the page but didn't see it

@ElectricHearts I like your point of view.

Regardless role of the guard in Cross, however big or small, it will be weird if Hyun Bin in a non-lead role and watch Yejin in lead role with other actor.   :heythere:

• Like 11
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Seriya said:

Been out of the loop so sorry to have to ask, but is this AAA award a Big Deal?  I am clueless and lose track of all the voting stuff and celeb awards.  Bows to all the fans who are hardcore voting machines. *passes over hankies to wipe sweat* :D 

Overall AAA is relatively new and is more for idols than actors but because we’re competitive like Yejin and wants to see them on stage together again we’re fighting really hard for both of them.  Also Yejin liked a fan pic recently that talked about the AAA voting so it means she knows and that’s a big motivation for us to vote even harder to win this. So honestly it’s not a big award or anything like that  but it doesn’t hurt to win this for them because they appreciate and love the fans so much so this is like a thank you gift from us to them. However APAN is a bigger award and they also have an award for best couple. They haven’t announced anything yet but voting for that will most likely take place right after AAA voting period is over so if we lose this then we’ll have to try harder to get them the best couple award at APAN. I honestly think we have a bigger chance winning that because BinJin fans can join hands again. It’s kinda hard to vote for both of them for AAA because it’s a stiff competition on both side but if we can vote for them together then they’re most likely going to win. If you check the ranking you’ll know that we love both of them equally because they’re always placed next to each other unlike other “couples” where people vote for one a lot more than the other. 

• Like 8
  • Awesome 3
  • Wiggle 1

2 hours ago, Seriya said:

We want them to take over Asia? I think this is why :lol: Don't know but at least Jinnie knows we are voting as she liked yejinonly comment. If she hadn't been lurking before and didn't know already lol.. I mean poor Binnie is against idols.. that is why he isn't leading like Jinnie lol.

@Maggie Ruff I mean the husband could also be in flashback scenes lol. Who knows. I mean we know he is going to die but doesn't mean his role is that small either lol. I assume her character has to grief in some form lol. 

2 years ago (Oct 18)

Rampant premiere 

0003645908_001_20181018193653086.jpg

0003885192_001_20181018200740240.jpg

201810182007450510_1_20181018200838340.j

:heart4:

• Like 9
  • Love 4