[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

23 hours ago, lovelyz said:

(K-Entertainment Expert (NOT A REPORTER) who’s in film publishing that brought ‘Late Autumn’ & ‘The Negotiation’ to Taiwan,June 2020)

Speaking of autumn, back then in 2018, Jinnie decided to start her Binnie wall on Sept 22 with 4 pics. Autumn/Fall starts on Sept 22 :lol: It so happens that this year too it is the same date of Sept 22 

classic.jpg

When I opened the window this morning the romantic breeze signaled autumn coming. I'll put that wind in the letter and send it to you

Ji-Hye: Romantic Breeze. That's so cliche. I guess I will look at it as a classic. 

In his movie, Late Autumn, he sure had a long make out scene with Tang Wei - 4 mins? Is this why people thought they were dating back then after he promoted the movie with her February 2011. He eventually had to deny the rumors while he was in military November 2012 time. He said that it was not true too (he was really telling the truth) :lol: Good thing when he was out of military December 6, Tang Wei and the LA director were supposedly dating news came out hahaa. No need to deny again lol. Although come PIFAN 2014, since Tang Wei and the director got married, he was asked about marriage :lol:

Also Binnie spoke in English for that movie - now Jinnie going to speak all in English for Cross too. YAY 

Everything is destined

14 hours ago, bin-jin said:

YJ stylist is NOT EVEN Belma Kang but she helped YJ to choose her outfit in one if the red carpet event was nice to know.  

:approves:Jinnie's first friends in the industry were stylists 

Was it just hair stylists/make up stylists - Jennyhouse or others lol.. Since we know all the stylists know each other. It is clear. They are all following each other in some form. Most of the guests who attended Belma's wedding were stylist friends too :lol:

9 hours ago, QueenieBee said:

It appears Kang Ha Neul is being offered the other lead role according to Naver:

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003620107 

Not only did Kang Ha Neul recently won Best Actor at Baeksang over Binnie, he was also awarded at PIFAN 2014. Did they meet back then too? Who knows :lol: Let's not forget he won for his role in When the Camellia Blooms (Gong Hyo Jin is in the show - they clearly watched the show too lol). Also KHN is cast in the sequel to The Pirates (you know Jinnie was in the original film lol)

Also we know Binnie was watching Kim Woo Bin in Friends 2, does that mean he watched The Heirs - his neighbour Lee Min Ho is in the show with Kim Woo Bin and Kang Ha Neul :lol: We already know LMH is in Personal Taste with Jinnie.. The Heirs is writer Kim Eun Sook's show post SeGa and Gentleman's Diary

Binnie now in talks to do Confidential Assignment 2 - the same director as The Pirates :lol: But that director decided not to do The Pirates sequel but decided to do a potential Confidential Assignment sequel? Ok :lol:

• Like 9
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Wiggle 5

This goes well with Jinnie's upcoming Japan fan meeting. 

I was watching mission pong again as I wanted to see what the 3 places Binnie said he wanted to paraglide too. He said North Korea, Jeju and Dokdo. Dokdo has a long history with Japan - as SK and Japan had a long history of trying to see who actually had claim to the island. So in the end, I had a nice history lesson because of Binnie :lol:

:approves:So guess Japan was bound to happen

Also Jeju is known as "Hawaii of Korea:lol:

:hwaiting2:

:fullofhearts:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 3

23 hours ago, Intuition1 said:

Why would HB talk about them as 'WE will work harder in the future'? Why would he speak for her if he is not with her?

Just select this little piece to save space in the forum. Your whole post is great! You nailed it girl, as always. Left me speachless, nothing else to say, you said it all. :sipsboba:Patiently waiting for the day of our redemption. We'll se who the real delusionals are. Fighting!!!

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

3 hours ago, itspeanutbutterjellytime said:

Does anyone know which part of the PC is this again? Why does he turn to her and what is he mouthing to her and them laughing like that? Is this one of the pink bubbles moment?

Omooo,, I have never seen this vid before. The way he talked to her is sooo sweet. HB is indeed a very sweet guy. Even Tang Wei his co star in Autumn Fall said HB is so nice and so shy, she wondered if all Korean guys are nice and shy like him. No wonder YJ was also head over hills for him. All she ever wanted from a guy with additional cherry on top (handsome) Aigooo...

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 9

:hwaiting2:I already answered in regards to Binnie's Hawaii video many times lol..

Also, I was talking about that video around the time too. I mean HB fan had to post more of Binnie's Aloha Dream cafe during beginning of July :lol: Also it goes with Jinnie having gone to Hawaii to exact same spot in November 2017 and it is on her instagram here

Plus if they can't go to Hawaii, they go to Jeju instead :lol:

• Like 8
  • Love 1

On 8/25/2020 at 1:49 PM, anony-mouse said:

But that’s been her pattern mostly- she does 2 projects back to back and then takes a break. 

That was before...during her single status but right now as she found her loves, her life partner i think her working pattern would gradually change. Maybe she has to slow down if she wanted to have a baby first. And we all know HB likes kids right? 

SonYeJin is widely known then and now as a brilliant actress so projects won't running dry for her. Even if she stay quiet for a yr, let say after 2021 just to focus on motherhood, still the nxt  following yr many would go and ask for her favor to have this and that projects. No one can set aside when your talent is exceptional. 

Thus HB is all the way work n work for the family:blush:

Shippers do continue to love them till to their little binni and jinnie:heart1:

• Like 9
  • Unamused 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

50 minutes ago, Loveumore said:

That was before...during her single status but right now as she found her loves, her life partner i think her working pattern would gradually change. Maybe she has to slow down if she wanted to have a baby first. And we all know HB likes kids right? 

SonYeJin is widely known then and now as a brilliant actress so projects won't running dry for her. Even if she stay quiet for a yr, let say after 2021 just to focus on motherhood, still the nxt  following yr many would go and ask for her favor to have this and that projects. No one can set aside when your talent is exceptional. 

Thus HB is all the way work n work for the family:blush:

Shippers do continue to love them till to their little binni and jinnie

My wishful thinking, marriage this year then baby late next year (after The Cross filming) and all their projects in between and beyond that.. ❤

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1