[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

10 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

Daniel Henny might be joining Hyun Bin in CA2! And YHJ's name is still in the list so I really really hope all 3 of them will accept the movie! It will be heaven!!

Daniel Henney was co-star with HB in MNIKSS. They became good friends after that series. It's been 15 years since they worked together. I can't wait for this to happen! Will HB be speaking some english script too if DH is in CA2?

Here's a funny showdown scene of HB and Daniel Henney in MNIKSS. They were both so good-looking in their own way, it was difficult to choose between the 2 of them in the show. :D  Daniel Henney is Korean American and also starred in Criminal Mind series and a host of other American movies/ series.

ooohhh. It would GREAT for a HB and Daniel Henney pairing after all these years. BTW, Trivia--- Daniel H played collegiate ball, and HB was a competitive swimmer for 10 years when he was growing up . 

If not Daniel H, it would be awesome to see Song Seung-heon alongside HB. They've been in the K-ent for about the same time, but I don't think ever worked together, right? 

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote pics and videos
  • Like 6
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

8 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

I never seen the actual pics so I don't know lol. This is what happens when I join in May haha. Although I did search and found a picture but don't know if it's really his mom or not lol. If it is really her, then he looks like his mom 

Is it the photo when he was doing his military service? I think I've seen it but was not sure if it was his mom. But if it is, yes I agree they resemble each other a lot, esp their smiles.

• Awesome 2

I am very excited to hear that Daniel H will possibly be in this sequel to CA! I loved them together in MLSS. And with all this talk of the possible sequel to CA, I am watching this movie right now and loving it!!  HB is HOT!!! 
Yes to finding a spot for SYJ in sequel!  (just dreaming) 

Anyway, hope this comes to be. 

• Like 6

8 hours ago, Nenski said:

I read RiRi fanfic and only read Binjin ones if they are AUs (alternate universe) because like you, I’m uncomfortable when fanfic authors try to play with their real-life timelines lol.

7 hours ago, wap said:

Hi! OMG blushing at being mentioned on THE Soompi forum, I'm the author of Sanctuary :wub: This place is #goals

Thought I'd share my top recommendations (with links) ...

7 hours ago, BinjinFangirl said:

My fav Wattpad stories which all completed:

Thank you so much for the recommendations, ladies. I've heard great things about Legend of Nakrang so will have to add this to my list. @wap I've discussed Sanctuary at three different points this week in passing so many people have enjoyed reading your story. There were many times I thought, yep, yep, RiRi would definitely say this lol. Major kudos. Hopefully you'll continue feeding our addiction for RiRi / BinJin!

I have been reading Death Angel and pretty much died in that one chapter. You know the one lmao. It both shocked and cracked me up. What? Did that really happen? It sure did! And I recommended the story to a few gals after that chapter - ha! I agree. The sexual tension is perfectly captured ... in this one and The President's Daughter, which is my current favorite. 

But again, thank you for the recs especially since I can't expect daily updates from the remaining two I've been reading!!

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

28 minutes ago, Elle R said:

have been reading Death Angel and pretty much died in that one chapter. You know the one lmao. It both shocked and cracked me up. What? Did that really happen? It sure did! And I recommended the story to a few gals after that chapter - ha!

Oh yeah I know the chapter you are referring to *wink wink* 

Oh another nice one is Cadence by Binjinsaudade :)

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Meanwhile in Jordan, a 24hr curfew will be implemented this Friday Aug 28 in Amman and Zarqa as Covid cases spike to more than 10 a day.

Hoping for Binnie and the Bargaining crew will be well & safe and return SK soon...

:cries:

https://arab.news/wcfb2

Throwback to korean meal in Ammam on Aug 22, a off day for the Bargaining crew.  Binnie and the korean crew must be missing the korean food so much. Nom...nom...

38-F2814-B-11-CD-45-D0-84-B2-BFE38-E59-A

Bargaining filming site

Spoiler

0-F6563-D1-B732-4-A31-8-D0-B-CED80-BC6-E

0739-DC75-E8-E8-4592-8-C4-E-C0-C850478-D

23-E4-DE3-A-E65-B-446-D-95-DA-D1-CE9494-

cr: weibo

• Like 14
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Cherie Cee said:

Is it the photo when he was doing his military service? I think I've seen it but was not sure if it was his mom. But if it is, yes I agree they resemble each other a lot, esp their smiles.

Yea I believe we saw the same pic lol. So who knows hahaa

:lol: I wonder how Korean food taste in Jordan. Yumm.. The watermelon Popsicle makes me laugh though (I see they are also eating watermelon on the table too). It made me think of Jinnie's watermelon dessert from her Japan? trip in August 2017 here first peaches and now watermelons j/k lol..

As long as a full lockdown doesn't happen, they should be fine. Jordan has been on a curfew for a while. At least they get a day off - hope it doesn't mess with the remaining filming schedule though.

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

@Elle R

Besides those wattpad fanfic mentioned by Wap, Nenski and BinjinFangirl, you may consider

•  Married to the job - itsandreasachs

Son Ye Jin  works in Blue House.  Hyun Bin, a playboy with tons of scandals, son of Mr President of Blue House. His parents arranged a marriage btw them.  Ye Jin has a loverboy working as bodyguard in Blue House.  Plots and twists...

*completed.

Jealous Husband Club  - itsandreasachs 

Son Ye Jin, a lawyer who enjoying her single hood, has 2 best friends married to jealous husband.  Hyun Bin, a gorgeous news anchor in KBS, came into her life as a rebound...

Other HOT man in this fanfic are Jo In Sung, Gong Yoo, Lee Seung Gi

*ongoing, update almost everyday:rolleyes:

Coffee Case  - itsandreasachs 

Hyun Bin, CEO of SK largest coffee cafe chain meet Son Ye Jin, owner of a small coffee shop, which Hyun Bin co wanted to take over.   

*completed

• In Love with Love  - Oryzasas

Son Ye Jin is a wedding dress designer meet Hyun Bin aka Kim Tae Pyung, a CEO, actor and Nation boyfriend.   Modern Cinderella kind of story, hilarious

*ongoing and update bit long but worthwaiting:P

You are reading Death Angel right?!  Her other 2 works - Homeward Bound and Weathering The Storm are good too.

Also Front Page News; Hello Goodbye

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

* The Legend of Nakrang by Coolissue (story setting dur the era 3 kingdoms of Korea, Goguryeo Crown Prince and Nakrang Princess.

*ongoing and update is long

Enjoy reading 

:elated:

• Like 3
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, blackbeannoodle said:

Is Legend of Nakrang really that good? I've never really been into AU's in  any fandom. I find it hard to separate binjin from themselves or as RiRi and see them as completely different characters. 

I personally like Legend of Nakrang, I find it refreshing, separated fm the stereotype of binjin or riri role/character in most fanfics.  But the update is long cuz the author is also  concurrently writing At Long Last.

No harm downloading the story and try reading 1-2 chapters.

Oh, Death Angel is also nice. Ri Jeong Hyeok Is a hired killer with multi identities. Yong Seri comes to him alone & terrified and he had the urge to protect her fm dangers & threats.  Action, conspiracy type. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Hello Chinggus I am still bothered with Smart's Director's pants. But I will just leave it as it is. Here's a new video. A Reimagined Cross Over between Rampant The Pirates Confidential Assignment where Yoo Hae Jin as the actual matchmaker for Binjin. 

Video created as Birthday Video Greeting Enjoy. Thanks again for all contributors. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

21 hours ago, wap said:

Hi! OMG blushing at being mentioned on THE Soompi forum, I'm the author of Sanctuary :wub: This place is #goals

Thought I'd share my top recommendations (with links):

• Front Page News (hilarious, superbly written AU that is still sooo on point re characterization and so very entertaining) by rulesthegalaxy  
  • One Year Later (this is an absolute gem in every way but the author has disappeared and it's unfinished so read at your own risk) by cloverleafsky
  • The President's Daughter (AU where RJH is Se-ri's bodyguard and she's well the title :) this is SO SO GOOD it feels like you're watching a movie) by starupabove_
  • Stay Another Day (this fic is a feeling / mood, I don't know how to describe it, it tackles their time in NK and it's BEAUTIFUL) by EdnaMode_101 
  • Another Life With You (this AU where RJH goes to SK instead of the other way around puts the slow in slow burn, but it's extremely well built up and is an absolute joy to read) by thelightteam 
  • Death Angel (AU that takes action and sexual tension to the next level, but you have to forgive the leads for their past decisions/ actions to fully enjoy it) by sawyerdavenport
  • Homeward Bound (AU second chances type of story the first RiRi fic I binge-read so it'll always hold a special place in my heart, also STEAMY) by sawyerdavenport

I'm sure there's more amazing stuff that I'm missing, but I haven't caught up on my reading yet. Hope you enjoy these in the meantime.

Thank you sissy...I started with the Front Page News one, it's hilarious can't wait for the continuation. I'll check on that Sanctuary of yours too and the Legend of the Nakrang.  Kudos to all BinJin talented fans...It's like watching projects after projects of BinJin with these fanfics. :blush: now I don't wanna work, I just wanna read (LoL)...I'll be spacing out at work today with these.

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

I'm not surprised that people are not moving on from CLOY. When a K-drama is just that good and hit the right notes, it will stay on people's minds for a long time. I have never moved on truly from Secret Garden and this is the other HB project that i was really obsessed with. It's also very rare for actors, even the best of them to get such projects several times in their career but our Binnie has that with at least 2 k-dramas now.

• Like 14
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3

@NonKoreanMango

This event is different from the fan meeting on Aug 30.   This is the special talk that KStyle planned to hold and will move to Sep 27.  

Tweeters think that the fan meeting on Aug30 may change since this KStyle talk is plan to do BEFORE YJ fan meet.

Its not finalised  if they plan to change the fan meet date to compromise with the KStyle special talk so stay tune!!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5