[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

It's unknown right now when they're actually flying out. It's assumed soon especially for Hwang Jung Min as it was always said that he had to leave by end of August (to film his upcoming show with YoonA). Then confusing updates later made us wonder if the filming schedule changed with how long they are there. There's a 24 hour curfew now in Jordan on Friday due to covid cases increasing. Plus typhoon passing through SK right now which caused flights to and from Jeju to cancel - then of course covid cases increasing right now in SK too (that caused some productions to stop filming in August) According to variety, it also includes Netflix shows too (this was a bit different update from soompi news as variety mentioned Netflix but Netflix wouldn't say which shows) 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

@NonKoreanMango

lol yes we can think the KStyle special talk changed of date maybe to accommodate HB back to SK schedule.

Original KStyle special talk is on Aug 30 at 8.45pm JST.  Its a 15mins talk prior to the live fan meet on Aug 30 at 9pm JST which fan has to pay 1800yen and there’s a special guest.

There no news yet the live fan meet is going to postpone.  Maybe we will know tomorrow.:P

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 4

25 minutes ago, jamy47 said:

I knew they would offer her to come back. She was fun in the first movie so it's no surprise. Now will they pair her officially with HB in the movie or will she go to Daniel's character? hmmm

I hope she will be team up to

Daniel H.  Her and HB their chemistry is also good but more on siblings it will be great:)..HB is like her Bigbrother while Daniel H.is her love interest ...haha.. TwistedPlothaha

• Like 7
  • LOL 5
  • Insightful 2
  • Wiggle 1

5 minutes ago, Peony22 said:

I hope she will be team up to

Daniel H.  Her and HB their chemistry is also good but more on siblings it will be great:)..HB is like her Bigbrother while Daniel H.is her love interest ...haha.. TwistedPlothaha

AGree with you

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Binnie and YoonA (Girls Generation) with Lotte Models in 2013

hbgglotte.jpg

While promoting The Pirates in July 2014 (post PIFAN), Jinnie mentioned she was help giving YoonA acting advice. 

"I don't think it's easy to tell someone else your business. Since she told me her worries about projects and acting, I gave her advice. I considered my own experience and the trial and error I've gone through when I gave her advice." 

Binnie had said something similar in regards to Ha Ji Won as well - they don't talk about work/giving her acting advice lol..

syjyoonas.jpg

Jinnie with all 3 Yoonas lol :D 

In 2015, they were both cast for Confidential Assignment. Binnie and Yoo Hae Jin were giving YoonA acting advice too. Not sure if Binnie was also more during filming of the movie or before. They are close because Binnie also gave her a message during her fan meeting on June 25 2016. Jinnie had also met YoonA and her friends as they attended The Truth Beneath preview'premiere (instagram pic) that also Kim Joo Hyeuk was in (as mentioned he was the villain in CA)

The wrap up party/dinner in July

Spoiler

july302016cadinner.jpg

The Last Princess premiere was in August (sometime after her Milan trip -she was also there for a photoshoot)

Spoiler

capremiere2.jpg

Confidential Assignment premiere was January 12 2017 (the day after Jinnie' s birthday lol :D) Jinnie knows KJH, Yoo Hae Jin and YoonA. So there is a high chance she should have been there - but when lol - Also Seo Ji Hye was at the premiere lol. Plus during mission pong, the 3 movies she mentions of Binnie is The Negotiation, Rampant and Confidential Assignment lol - she knows a lot of his films/projects - those are the 3 she chose though lol (TN is a given and should be mentioned lol) - She skipped The Swindlers /if she was going by release date but clearly wasn't lol.

Post The Negotiation filming period, YoonA went to The Swindlers premiere in November (Jinnie was in Hawaii then lol) - Binnie started filming Rampant in September - KJH originally had a special role in the movie. RIP :(. She also gave Ha Ji Won a food truck during Hospital Ship filming around then too - Ha Ji Won and YoonA share the same stylist 

Come TN premiere time..

tnpremiere.jpg

Spoiler

tnpremierefriends.jpg

Now YoonA is working on a movie with Be With You director and going to be in a show with Hwang Jung Min filming next month (hopefully still lol).. Will she also get the script for Confidential Assignment 2? lol Out of all the potential scripts Binnie could have been given, it is the one in regards to the sequel of Confidential Assignment that comes out as news lol :D 

YAY OG BinJin or more like JinBin (since they didn't decide on a name back then LOL)

Spoiler

castill.jpg

capromo.jpg

:fiercebunny:

--

:loolz:

I WAS WRITING THIS BEFORE I SAW THE NEWS

This post took me so long to do :lol:

Sorry I can't stop laughing at myself now

why does this keep happening again..

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 4
  • Wiggle 2

Binnie's Confidential Assignment peace sign

hbpeace.jpg

to Jinnie's The Negotiation peace sign

jinniepeace.jpg

:issohappy:

:loolz:I AM DONE FOR THE DAY. THIS IS TOO MUCH

Also I had been wanting to work on a YoonA post here for a while but I didn't have enough "material" or a good reason to post more on it lol..It took me so long to eventually post because I was looking for other pictures to use.

capromo3.jpg

:sipsboba:

• Like 10
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

Due to the increase of COVID-19 cases in SK, YJ fanmeeting will be postponed to September 27, 9pm (JST/KST)

For those who unable to attend on the new date, you can submit a refund request via https://contact-cc.line.me/en and follow the instructions there.

You must submit your refund request on or before Aug 30, 11:59PM JST/KST

• Like 6
  • Sad 4
  • Thanks 4

On 8/26/2020 at 11:38 AM, wap said:

Hi! OMG blushing at being mentioned on THE Soompi forum, I'm the author of Sanctuary :wub: This place is #goals

Thought I'd share my top recommendations (with links):

• Front Page News (hilarious, superbly written AU that is still sooo on point re characterization and so very entertaining) by rulesthegalaxy  
  • One Year Later (this is an absolute gem in every way but the author has disappeared and it's unfinished so read at your own risk) by cloverleafsky
  • The President's Daughter (AU where RJH is Se-ri's bodyguard and she's well the title :) this is SO SO GOOD it feels like you're watching a movie) by starupabove_
  • Stay Another Day (this fic is a feeling / mood, I don't know how to describe it, it tackles their time in NK and it's BEAUTIFUL) by EdnaMode_101 
  • Another Life With You (this AU where RJH goes to SK instead of the other way around puts the slow in slow burn, but it's extremely well built up and is an absolute joy to read) by thelightteam 
  • Death Angel (AU that takes action and sexual tension to the next level, but you have to forgive the leads for their past decisions/ actions to fully enjoy it) by sawyerdavenport
  • Homeward Bound (AU second chances type of story the first RiRi fic I binge-read so it'll always hold a special place in my heart, also STEAMY) by sawyerdavenport

I'm sure there's more amazing stuff that I'm missing, but I haven't caught up on my reading yet. Hope you enjoy these in the meantime.

Holy cowyejin! EdnaMode_101 here, author of Stay Another Day. I wasn't expecting a mention on Soompi today, much less by @wap! *silent squeal* Such a great list of all my favourite authors. Totally made my day. And thank you @Nenski :heart: So much love for this fandom :bawling:

:heartxoxo:

• Like 9
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 2

2 hours ago, Intuition1 said:

Before SYJ and HB worked together in 2017, they had so many friends in common. In the Confidential Assignment, there were so many actors SYJ knew and worked with. Notably, Yoona who was a close friend of hers at the time. Yoo Hae Jin worked with SYJ in The Pirates in 2014. Kim Ju-Hyuk worked with SYJ in two films: My wife Got Married in 2008 and The Truth Beneath in 2016. SYJ did a commercial with HB's close friend and current co-star in Bargaining Hwang Jung Min in 2015. SYJ knows Ha Ji Won,  HB's Secret Garden co-star. Who knows how many more people they have in common.

Too many. Over the years.. just by one person.. And it just goes with their very close friends groups lol.. not just their common colleagues.

:bashful:I was almost going to make a list but then gave up :lol: 

It would be too mathematical. since it would be like this person (this year) .. this person that year LOL.. They missed each other this event, that wedding etc lol.. 

Actually Jinnie knows Hwang Jung Min before 2015 - 2010 for Good Downloader ad/ She was doing it with LBH too lol - this was during Busan Festival that she and Binnie were both at.(while he was promoting Late Autumn - she stayed the entire festival lol  - he couldn't make the opening ceremony because of SeGa filming).. and HJM is on Binnie's baseball team (that's why their friendship goes way back - even though JDG is pretty much HB's bff lol). So she knows most of his senior friends he is close with /plus some of his university friends/who are actors lol.. I think I figured out now her earliest friend could go back to when Jinnie was working with Gong Hyung Jin (2007) or even Jo In Sung or Jung Woo Sung lol.. - basically goes back to the baseball team of friends hahaa.. I think this is why CLOY had RJH's Swiss application for 2007-2008 year lol. Way too many missed opportunities I recently realized happened that year lol. The Year of Japan for them lol..

HB did his Good Downloader campaign in Sept 2009 (Ha Ji won and Shin Min Ah are also in this) Jinnie did it September 2010 and worked with other Binnie's friends on that lol. More promo for Good downloader happened during Busan Festival for Jinnie. 

You can find other footages on YouTube lol..

• Like 10
  • Love 1

Hey everyone! Can't exactly file this under the "fate" or "destiny" receipt but it's worthwhile to fawn over during this drought, especially in light of the fan meeting postponement.  

Sooooo both Yejin and HB attended the Busan International Film Festival in 2010! Since I'm a fan of both YJ and Chinese actress, Tang Wei, I decided to look their names up together. I know they both attended the 2015 Busan International Film Festival, but I just found out that they both attended the 2010 one as well. And I found out that HB also attended the event in 2010! 

Both YJ and TW attended the opening ceremony on Oct 7, 2010:

https://www.zimbio.com/photos/Son+Ye-Jin/2010+Pusan+International+Film+Festival+Day/I30ixbG5vDy

https://www.zimbio.com/photos/Tang+Wei/2010+Pusan+International+Film+Festival+Day/zLwobflLsNi

And TW and HB had their Late, Autumn movie screening on Oct 8, 2010:

https://www.zimbio.com/photos/Tang+Wei/2010+Pusan+International+Film+Festival+Day/qZ4GVudme1D

https://www.zimbio.com/photos/Hyun+Bin/2010+Pusan+International+Film+Festival+Day/1uG1hJ1wLKe

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/nation/2017/03/173_81203.html

https://www.chinadaily.com.cn/entertainment/2010-10/09/content_11389118_4.htm

So seems like YJ and HB missed each other by a day. But who knows, maybe they were both there for a few days and were in the same vicinity? Maybe they stayed in the same hotel and ran into each other in the elevator? Feel free to delulu yourselves :lol::lol::D:D

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1