[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

@citron my interpretation of HB smiling after SYJ answered “not really” to whether they discussed the drama together is that he knew she was lying - it was similar to his smiling in the Couch Talk video after SYJ says she tries to eat healthy :sweatingbullets:

• Like 7
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, Onewaytrain said:

@Chewy I saw the gifs at Weibo and I can’t stop laughing at how stiff HB is at the 3rd gif. He’s like a statue. :rolleyes:

Ask you look at SYJ fangirl expressions you go and laugh at HB lol 

seems you all like to pay attention to him a lot....haha

ya he is just being himself, that’s him. That’s why can see Yejin is taking the initiative and showing interest to let him know to advance further otherwise he is pretty much a woodblock. He wouldn’t even know who likes him to be honest. 

@charray nope still no confirmed news. So far I only have the mock list. 

@flailingfangirl he told us once he only watched news on tv, read books and listen music and it’s obvious because he doesn’t even know his TVN cable is channel 20 lol so ya he probably knows nothing about anyone else haha. 

@cloyfan so on point your observation! it’s like his signal to her like “aha you know, I know, they dunno” kind of thing. They always do the telepathy signaling thing 

Sorry KTP if you read this that i called you a woodblock cos you are well indeed a woodblock but a handsome one. Stay fit, I see you going to the gym a lot so stay well and looking forward to you going down the red carpet at Baeksang soon!! Please please turn up! 

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4
  • Insightful 1

11 minutes ago, citron said:

At 20:30, when the MC asked whether they discussed the drama together, HB was nervous & immediately turned to SYJ to look for a similar answer. Then SYJ gave a pretty smart answer “not really” & HB smiled with big relief 

The MC joked that ”What a ‘Telepathy” as she doesn’t trust their “close friendship”

I think there was discussion about this some pages back and someone pointed out that SYJ actually kind of slip up on this. Their agencies had earlier said that they are close friends who had made arrangement to meet up in LA when they knew the other party is in same city so it is hard to believe that they did not discuss about the drama. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 1

7 hours ago, charray said:

I think there was discussion about this some pages back and someone pointed out that SYJ actually kind of slip up on this. Their agencies had earlier said that they are close friends who had made arrangement to meet up in LA when they knew the other party is in same city so it is hard to believe that they did not discuss about the drama. 

Really, I have not heart this info from the whole press con. Their agencies seemed to make contradict explanations about their trip to LA in Jan 2019. Moreover, they received the scrips/ offers for CLOY in April 2019/ after their trip to LA as I can remember

She already did a good job by stopping further questions raised about the topic

SYJ will never admit their romance relationship unless it is a wedding announcement, I believe

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

I really love this... 

As much as me shipping them 1000%, seeing them sacrifice their lives for the job that they love - and with those beautiful smiles - all I wish and hope for them is the ultimate happiness regardless who their significant other is. Simply because they deserve it :)

With the current global pandemic, my heart aches sometimes as I couldn't help further. So watching BinJin is like my therapy and I think they are the reason that keeps me calm and sane these days... Sometimes, I do wish that they know how much joy they have brought to my life... aaargh, I just have so much thought that I want to share but my words are so limited recently... 

d41db1f6-5d2b-11ea-be3e-43af5536d789_ima

• Like 12
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 1

30 minutes ago, cloyfan said:

@citron my interpretation of HB smiling after SYJ answered “not really” to whether they discussed the drama together is that he knew she was lying - it was similar to his smiling in the Couch Talk video after SYJ says she tries to eat healthy :sweatingbullets:

Yup, I agree. Seems like they know already when each other is 'lying', that's a dangerous level on a relationship, no turning back....

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Ask you look at SYJ fangirl expressions you go and laugh at HB lol 

seems you all like to pay attention to him a lot....haha

ya he is just being himself, that’s him. That’s why can see Yejin is taking the initiative and showing interest to let him know to advance further otherwise he is pretty much a woodblock. He wouldn’t even know who likes him to be honest. 

@charray nope still no confirmed news. So far I only have the mock list. 

@flailingfangirl he told us once he only watched news on tv, read books and listen music and it’s obvious because he doesn’t even know his TVN cable is channel 20 lol so ya he probably knows nothing about anyone else haha. 

@cloyfan so on point your observation! it’s like his signal to her like “aha you know, I know, they dunno” kind of thing. They always do the telepathy signaling thing 

Daebakkkkkkkk... Smitten kitten befriended the fox where eventually the fox became a puppy! I agree.

It needs two to tango and on this one, there’s definitely two!

• Like 6

On 3/28/2020 at 4:37 PM, eLizza said:

" Which OST reminds you the most about CLOY or rather gives that saudade feeling."?

I love ALL of the OST songs — I think they did an amazing job in creating such beautiful songs that give us (me) goosebumps every time, but actually there’s this non-OST song that I was listening to during watching CLOY that gives me serious CLOY saudade feels and always makes me think of both RiRi & BinJin couple because the lyrics just seemed so suitable for their situation (the line between Reel and Real was so blurry to me lol!!). The song is called “Down the Aisle” by Issa Rodriguez and part of the lyrics is like this:

And I had to climb the highest mountain
To find the prettiest view 
Like how I had to have my heart broken
Before I could get to you
I had to make all those mistakes to say
I finally got it right
And darling you were worth every fight

I never thought the time would come
When I could say I've found the one
I'd want to spend a lifetime with
Though it's been tough just getting through
As I was on my way to you
I don't regret the time we've lost
Cause our love was worth the wait

The first paragraph is so RiRi: YSR had to get on top of a high place to find a pretty view that led her to RJH... Their hearts were both broken before they found each other... and both had to go through so many challenges to fight for each other, but in the end their love is worth the fight..

While the second paragraph is so BinJin (at least according to my delulu heart!!): they had to go through 30+ years to find each other but in the end they found “the one” and their love is worth the wait! 

Anyway my crazy heart just thought it’s a sweet song for their future wedding or at least BinJin FMVs :wub: (wink wink @bpwinces! @edelweiss98 & other vidders lol). I put the video lyrics in spoiler in case someone else wants to join me in my deluluness~

Spoiler

@Bin~jin @Wol-sook @doolyfeels @Yanny62 thanks for sharing the interview about Yejin’s views on opposite-sex friendships and I completely agree with what you all say about their “friendship”! I believe that close friendships between guys and girls are possible *only* if they are not attracted to each other or know for certain that a relationship between them would never work — and if both already have partners... in the case of our BinJin, both are single, both seem particularly inclined to hang out with same-sex friends rather than the opposite, both definitely view each other as attractive, both have similar views on marriage/family...... if they ever thought of fighting against those natural feelings they have for each other, it was definitely a losing battle since the start!  :naughty:

• Like 9
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, cloyfan said:

Actually..my interpretation of HB reaction when she turned to her was..How are you gonna answer this hon? These reporters came in prepared with bullets!..And when she answered Not really..it was neither saying Yes or No..and his reaction when he turned his head was..They're not buying it sweetheart...Thats why..that telepathy reply was somewhat sarcasm...hahaha ..these two...

Come to think of it that this past month was sort of a relief for them of all these scrutiny and analyzing now that Cloy has wrapped up..

• Like 3
  • LOL 17

Weibo update on DVD / Blueray.

Spoiler

I recalled there was discussion some pages back about DVD / Blueray director’s cut for Crash Landing on You. Weibo is checking and confirming on the number of sets to provide to korean fans to negotiate one last time with the production company. You can go to the link below to indicate if you wish to purchase the DVD/ Blueray.

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/135885002.html?weibo_id=4487113473030713

I agree with many of you that SYJ is more girly and cloy with Hyun Bin compared to other co stars. I have seen a couple of FMVs making comparisons on this. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

For the ones who didn't see The Negotiation... The whole movie was uploaded 4 days ago on youtube (ENG subs)! 

Enjoy watching Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin :mrgreen:

How Son Ye-Jin and Hyun Bin's sense of 'camaraderie' help in difficult filming conditions

While there hasn't been an official announcement about the renewal of Crash Landing On You yet, some old interviews of the actors have gone viral once again as fans seek more and more screentime of the couple.

Devdiscourse News Desk | Seoul

28_03_2020_13_42_05_3422757.jpg?width=12

Crash Landing On You aired the final episode on February 16 but fans are still having a hard time getting over the 'BinJin' couple (Hyun Bin and Son Ye-Jin). Social media is flooded with posts about the stars and with thousands of requesting for the renewal of the show are flooding social media ever since the finale aired.

While there hasn't been an official announcement about the renewal of Crash Landing On You yet, some old interviews of the actors have gone viral once again as fans seek more and more screentime of the couple, especially during the "social distancing" period.

In an interview for the movie  "The Negotiation"starring both Hyun Bin and Son Ye-Jin, the actress talked about the bond that both the actors share and how it translates to onscreen teamwork.

Talking about the "dual-filming process", Son Ye-Jin explains during the shooting that they had to see each other through the monitor instead of the normal way where they see each other as they act.

She goes on to say that even though filming wasn't easy, Hyun Bin and she clicked really well because of their sense of "camaraderie" developed by common things between them.

Son Ye-Jin also hilariously teases her co-star in the interview asking if she was the only one who felt that way.

Link https://www.devdiscourse.com/article/entertainment/981370-how-son-ye-jin-and-hyun-bins-sense-of-camaraderie-help-in-difficult-filming-conditions

————————————————————————————————————

Seems like even the media are crazy about some news of our couple of “friends”

I also keep seeing so many pics and old interviews during TN time (they also are now FINALLY with eng subs)

I’m pretty sure that after all those bad news about the corona virus will gonna have pretty good news about them, I have faith on that shoppers :wub:.

• Like 8
  • Love 5

Wow, what a healthy discussions over the weekend. I am enjoying reading every post of it. My take is their relationship starts even before TN promo period. Maybe a couple weeks to a couple months before. During the promo, they are in the exciting phase of people who are madly in love. :kiss_wink::kiss_wink::kiss_wink: Y'know when your relationship is new and fresh, everything is all flowery. They want to keep it a secret but they cannot hide the feelings too hence all the loving looks from each other. 

Anyway to those who are still thirsty for them and need a fanfic to channel them out, feel free to DM me. To those who are new here and do not know yet, I am currently writing their fanfic. YOu can check snippets of it. Please DM (Direct Message) me for the link. DM me in inbox, not here. :lol::lol::lol:

Spoiler

They continue to watch the romantic movie while having their beers. As usual she will lean onto his shoulder and he will put his right arm around her. He is holding one of her hand using his free left hand. Both of them enjoying the show though they had watch it multiple times.

There comes a scene where the couple in the drama was kissing and both of them happen to turn to look at each other at the same moment. Their eyes locked and there is an unspoken desire in their eyes. He release his left hand and use it to hold her face firm. Hyun Bin lower down himself and capture her lips. He envelopes her lips neatly and smooches her. She didn't stay still. She responded and kiss him back.

Ye Jin adjusts herself and wraps her arms around his neck. She signals him by licking his lower lips before opening her mouth for entrance. Without waiting he pushes his tongue inside her mouth and let the tongue meeting and dancing with each other. In no time their kiss turns passionate.

Anyways, Happy Monday to all. And I wish that we can stay sane during this lockdown period which I believe most of us experiencing it. 

• Like 17