[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

2 hours ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

sometimes the wrong train takes you to the right station... :wub:

Me hurriedly read that "Sometimes the wrong train takes you to the registration" :D

ya, its the registration on what our mind wish for them

Pardon my dyslexia co-shopper :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 22

Great news on SYJ's rise in popularity in Asia and outside of Asia! I am sure she has received a lot of film and drama offers and considering each carefully. Hopefully there will be more details soon of the works she is looking at. I think there's a likelihood that the reporter contacted SYJ's agency for a statement about her future plans, and that's where the info about receive both domestic and overseas offers come from.

I am all for both SYJ and HB continuing to build their successful portfolio of works, esp at this high point in their career. It;' not often something with such a mega hit like CLOY comes along for any k-actress or k-actor. Both have full respect for each other careers and I am sure will support each other too.

Hope all this news about CLOY's impact in so many countries will make its way to Baeksang judges ears too as they make their final decisions for each award. Fighting Binjin! Fighting CLOY team!

• Like 9
  • Love 3

17 minutes ago, cloyfan said:

@QueenieBee @PreciousByTheBay I’m glad I’m not the only one! It seems to me amidst all the fluff she was writing, the writer decided to conclude that due to all this newfound international attention SYJ MUST be reviewing scripts, both domestic and abroad. I don’t doubt this is possible but it seems she has nothing substantial to back it up with as she consulted neither SYJ nor her team to come up with this conclusion. 

conjecture begets conjecture no biggie

seems even journalists/media are feeling the drought, but she gotta turn in somethin' to earn the day's pay :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

31 minutes ago, Damini Rai said:

31 minutes ago, Damini Rai said:
  23 hours ago, Loveumore said:

Being a shipper I always want my all doubts to be proved wrong ....n that's why m commenting this.     Her overseas offer news have mix feeling from the fans ...but the former ex rumor and now just after this ..her working proposals news ...it just somewhere horrifying me. As once she said either she will date or work . I hope u people prove my doubts wrong ..  being a shipper we can not be always positive ...sometimes we get worried due to our own doubts

I think you use my name for your comments. And i don't recall saying all these 23 hrs ago esp about the overseas offers in which this overseas just this morning news only...hahaha i got you! 

***take note lovely shippers be careful

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, luvlove said:

Same! 

This seems to be commentary about her popularity, not a description of her plans. Because we're pretty sure that she is busy with other things at the moment.

I second this!!!

this is her way to tackled cheap rumours.

Don’t over anaylized. Don’t overthink. 

at this point, i fell relieved. Why? Coz she will be fine and she always be fine. 

She always come with this unexpected idea, so Just enjoy every moment, piece by piece.. We need to Relax!

SYJ world is not always about man and man. 

If this whole overseas project happen in the future, we can see her not only at the baeksang but also at EMMY, BAFTA, GOlden GLOBE. Walking hand in hand with  our binnie. Along with shiny ring rounded proudly in their fingers. 

@Loveumore hahahahaha you know what, i expect this would happen. There will be a doubt...and another panicked. 

:w00t:

• Like 8
  • Love 6

2 hours ago, PreciousByTheBay said:

Hahaha. In as much as we want her to expand her audience reach,  I want to hear news about something else first. :D

Lol yes. That’s what I want to hear first too. Given the covid 19 situation and quarantines and lockdowns pretty much around the world, what better use of time this year than getting married and start a family? :D This is the right time, she’s at a ripe age and has the most desirable bachelor by her side. Why wait? Put a ring on it already!!! :phew:

International projects can wait until next year or two once the world is opened up again and pitter-patter tiny feet (maybe 2 pairs of feet?? ;)) don’t have to be breastfed anymore lol :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 9
  • Love 4

18 minutes ago, Loveumore said:

I think you use my name for your comments. And i don't recall saying all these 23 hrs ago esp about the overseas offers in which this overseas just this morning news only...hahaha i got you! 

***take note lovely shippers be careful

M so sorry....it just went by mistake n before I could realise it was already posted.....but what the point m still in my dobuts n worries ....again sorry

• Like 1

You guys are overvaluing that rumor surrounding Hyun Bin. Naver will not release an article about Yejin as a roundabout way to deflect rumors that didn't start from K-net in the first place, or anything that isn't about her anyways. And it's Naver we're talking about here, one of the biggest, if not the biggest, online news network on K-ent industry. I don't think they will publish something that is pure conjecture, when this article will be read by the large South Korean audience. They can easily leave out the part that Yejin is considering both domestic and overseas script just as easily if they don't have inside scoop, and the article will still be good. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, cloyfan said:

Is it just me who interprets this article as pure conjecture? There was nothing official about it - no interview with SYJ, no interview with her team, etc. IMO it’s a fluff piece, a great one at that because it talks about the international following SYJ gained after CLOY. But am I alone in not seeing anything definitive about it? 

I think the news is more or less the same as HB's news a while ago since Cloy is now recognized worldwide. I believe they seek the agency's statement on the offers. And its only natural if both HB and SYJ get a lot of offers internationally. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, ann-tole said:

You guys are overvaluing that rumor surrounding Hyun Bin. Naver will not release an article about Yejin as a roundabout way to deflect rumors that didn't start from K-net in the first place, or anything that isn't about her anyways. And it's Naver we're talking about here, one of the biggest, if not the biggest, online news network on K-ent industry. I don't think they will publish something that is pure conjecture, when this article will be read by the large South Korean audience. They can easily leave out the part that Yejin is considering both domestic and overseas script just as easily if they don't have inside scoop, and the article will still be good. 

Hi! I haven't seen any comment inferring that this Naver article was released to deflect the rumors surrounding Hyun Bin. In fact, the comments I've seen here so far are either celebratory over SYJ being finally recognized by an audience of a wider reach or, just like some of us (@cloyfan, @ellenkwj, @luvlove, among others) of the perception that the Naver article on SYJ is to balance out the Dailian article on HB. After all, CLOY had two leads. It wasn't just HB who was bound to be recognized, internationally, for it, so this Naver article on SYJ is truly appreciated and not undervalued. :) :) 

• Like 6
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 4

16 minutes ago, luvlove said:

Same! 

This seems to be commentary about her popularity, not a description of her plans. Because we're pretty sure that she is busy with other things at the moment.:D

She's intently reviewing the most potential script, you know, The 2020 Miracle: A very happy ending for Mr Eucalyptus Tree and Ms Koala Bear:wub::wub:. I am not good at writing but other shippers can come up with more creative names for this scenario.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3

2 minutes ago, Damini Rai said:

M so sorry....it just went by mistake n before I could realise it was already posted.....but what the point m still in my dobuts n worries ....again sorry

Thank you for the clarification and I apologise if I came out rude to you. 

Just pray for all your doubts and worries. Don't keep on dwelling the unhappy thoughts. Continue your love for the couple together or individual. We love them thats why we ship them happily. Only God's will can answer to all our wishes for the couple:kiss_wink:

• Like 9
  • Love 2

38 minutes ago, Binjin2Ri said:

Given the covid 19 situation and quarantines and lockdowns pretty much around the world, what better use of time this year than getting married and start a family? :D 

There's a funny inside joke with friends. Since it's quarantine period, couple get to spend more time with each other. We might be surprised that after 9 months, hospitals will be busy for moms giving birth :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

9 minutes ago, GroceryShipper said:

There's a funny inside joke with friends. Since it's quarantine period, couple get to spend more time with each other. We might be surprised that after 9 months, hospitals will be busy for moms giving birth :D

Well that already happened to one of my close friends. Unexpected p-word :lol: 

• LOL 6

i still find HB's gestures, stares and sweetness more genuine than the other guy. They may have the same motives for SYJ but i still find HB's more pure and true...and more romantic, though. I just really hope that they will spill the beans already! I have been browsing all social media platforms nowadays for any update for BinJin, and re-watched and re-read all articles and anything about them everyday and i never get tired! 

Edited by Furmom_jds
  • Like 3
  • Unamused 2
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, Furmom_jds said:

i still find HB's gestures, stares and sweetness more genuine than the other guy. They may have the same motives for SYJ but i still find HB's more pure and true...and more romantic, though. I just really hope that they will spill the beans already! I have been browsing all social media platforms nowadays for any update for BinJin, and re-watched and re-read all articles and anything about them everyday and i never get tired! 

Hi. Please delete the Twitter article/image from your quoted post. Thanks! :)

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Binjin2Ri said:

Lol yes. That’s what I want to hear first too. Given the covid 19 situation and quarantines and lockdowns pretty much around the world, what better use of time this year than getting married and start a family? :D This is the right time, she’s at a ripe age and has the most desirable bachelor by her side. Why wait? Put a ring on it already!!! :phew:

I mean yes Naver article didn't tell me anything new. I already assumed that they were both receiving lots of offers and even from overseas. Plus given the pandemic situation, I really don't see them picking up new projects immediately. So they've a lot of personal time to do all kinds of things. Whether it was used to hype more of CLOY/SYJ before Baeksang or just has to be a coincidence article that's similar to HB the other day. Who knows lol 

• Like 7