[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Supper worried for BinJin and all their friends and colleagues in Korea now. The alert in SK went to the highest one. I am sure that BinJin is worrying as well and trying now to protect all their beloved ones. So spread positive energy to support them!! 

• Sad 2

4 hours ago, Fanina Fanina said:

Hi may I know who are the 7 cinderellas? Hehe I'm a new fan (since late last yr) of them both (HB and SYJ) so I am not that familiar w their circle of friends

(Lee Jung-hyun & Gong Hyo-jin posted pictures of their gathering to celebrate Ye-jin’s birthday in 2018.)

Left-right: Oh Yoon-ah, Lee Min-jung, Uhm Ji-won, Song Yoon-ah, Son Ye-jin, Lee Jung-hyun, Gong Hyo-jin 

[Feb 7, 2019] Lee Min-jung, Oh Yoon-ah, Gong Hyo-jin, Son Ye-jin, Lee Jung-hyun 

• Like 11
  • Love 1

i'm curious how Dispatch  being so quiet about this rumour. Everybody going crazy, I mean bad news distrub their privacy and image. Sometimes this is too much. Btw, I'm new member. This thread it's so adorable. Nice to meet you all

Edited by joyxxdz
  • Like 1

Jordan had barred travellers from China, Iran and South Korea as of 23 Feb. Unless Hyun Bin and the cast and crew are already in Jordan now, don’t think they can travel there now for the filming of Hyun Bin’s new movie. Maybe they can film the scenes in South Korea first while waiting out the situation. 

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/world/covid-19-jordan-bars-travellers-china-iran-south-korea-12462512

• Like 4
  • Sad 7
  • Thanks 4

1 minute ago, clandeast said:

Tried to google translate the top knetz comments and most of them were expecting for BinJin to star in another drama and many were even suggesting that SBS should get them and let them lead in a drama written by Kim Eun Sook (Lovers in  Paris, Secret Garden, DOTS, Goblin, Mr. Sunshine).

I saw some translated comments on tweets saying the same : that knetz also are desiring from another BinJin project.

Unfortunately, I don’t think that’s possible  :pensive:.

They already did two projects tght  (which it’s pretty rare to happens on SK) and even I was surprised when both of them accepted (‘cause of the rumors and their second denials I thought that my dream to see them acting in a drama wouldn’t never became true.)

And now with all this rumors, and the media pressuring them I don’t think that would became real :/

BUT , OFC without any doubts that I’m still HOPING and PRAYIBG for another collaboration of this two: regardless  being on a drama (that would be a longer shooting project) or In a movie (when they would have more free to do more *coff *coff intimacy/hit/romantic scenes *coff *coff).

Let’s wait for the media calm down (as well some knetz ) and see what would happen next.

I think if someone could help them to be casted in another project it’s the korean viewers and fans more than anyone. I hope that they comments would be heard by some director and screenwriter and that if they offer for BinJin to starred in another project together I hope that both accept.

It’s a low possibility of this happening? It’s , specially this soon but u know : “Hope springs eternal”. 
So we don’t know the future, maybe this could happen and if happen that would be :love:.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, joyxxdz said:

i'm curious how Dispatch  being so quiet about this rumour. Everybody going crazy, I mean bad news distrub their privacy and image. Sometimes this is too much.

Isn't it better Dispatch not doing anything. I prefer media to stay away from BinJin. I don't understand why people are hoping they get caught by Dispatch. 

• Like 19

8 minutes ago, BoyzwithLuv said:

sn't it better Dispatch not doing anything. I prefer media to stay away from BinJin. I don't understand why people are hoping they get caught by Dispatch. 

this situation reminds me of SSc.

I don't want to compare because clearly they are different.

Of course it would be better for the media not to enlarge this rumor.

I want them to enjoy the privacy of their lives

• Like 2

There's so much going on and I think I need to backtrack. Whew.

Ship responsibly - big words that we have to live by everyday. To those who have been doing this for a very long time, thank you for guiding us. For those who just started shipping, welcome and enjoy. This is seriously not for the faint-hearted and due to differences in culture for us international fans, we always have to keep in mind how K-media would take it. The hand-holding thingie is an example. I would like to believe that no one in this thread and this ship would have wanted the issue to blow up like that. But it's the consequence of CLOY being a massive hit right now. Fans are growing by the day and not all of them are shipping at the same level. The last thing we want is discrimination among fans since the fandom should be united, so I hope we remain calm and respectful at all times. Again, welcome new shippers and thank you, veteran shoppers. We hope we all have a good time and our hearts continue to flutter while we are sailing.

Sometimes, I just wonder: would it be better if the hype would die down ASAP? The media, even in my country, is taking on every speculation as news and it's just frustrating. tvN making a news release denying that YS was pregnant in the story is outrageous. Fans do that all the time, imagining that is, that's why we have fanfiction. But with CLOY, they have to deny everything because "speculations" might turn into "scandal". It's just, I dunno. It was a lot more fun when we were freely sharing the delulu among ourselves and the media wasn't even paying attention to us. Now, we always have to be careful and we resort to shutting down new shippers whose delulu might start a huge fire. Everyday, we are walking on eggshells because BinJin is already in the spotlight. I'm happy and proud and sad at the same time. This should be a time to celebrate and revel in the success of CLOY, but our cast and crew could not even do that. No interviews, no specials, nothing. Well, I hope they can rest well to recuperate from the 6-month shoot, at least.

I miss those days when we can say #ingrocerywetrust without being afraid that we might have crossed the line because as fans, we never wanted or intended to do that. :(

Ok, perhaps it's better to lurk now and just hit "like". Keep sharing posts, comrades, especially the translated interviews/articles. We international fans truly appreciate it as our knowledge in Korean language is limited. And yes, we hope to keep the thread alive. Thank you, fellow shoppers! :heart:

• Like 12
  • Love 8

Please don't wish them to be caught by Dispatch!! 

Whoever is lucky enough to see them (together or alone) just smile and say hi, and thank your lucky stars! No need to be a paparazzi and broadcast to the world! We need to protect our BinJin! 

Edited by Pink_Bubbles4U
  • Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, joyxxdz said:

Yeah :) since HB already rejected doing any interview after CLOY. I can suppose he doesn't want the media to keep talking about the rumor. Exposing their whereabouts is going to do more harm than good. I already feel they are waiting for rumors to die down and they might not even get to meet each other because of this. Just imagine Dispatch tailing them :wacko:

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, joyxxdz said:

I think I understand what you mean. This situation with A-list actors, mega-hit drama, fervent fans, media attention, and never ending rumors is quite similar. I wasn't shipping anybody then, but the media attention was palpable even to a casual k-ent follower like me. I was annoyed when they were rudely outed by an unprofessional airbnb staff. Even MBC went to Bali to confirm things. People were seriouslyyyyy obsessed and it was not a pretty sight  TT

Anyway, we know how it ended.

I am pretty sure Binjin also share the same fears. 

Let them be happy and respect their privacy. Anyway many of us here are convinced that they are dating so there is no need to fuel unnecessary rumors from this thread. Let's enjoy the content that they have given so generously to their fans. 

• Like 11

16 minutes ago, jessyqueue said:

Anyway, we know how it ended.

Pressure from the media is indeed scary. 
I don't want them to form relationships just because everyone wants to.
 Let them happy with their way 
Edited by joyxxdz
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, BoyzwithLuv said:

Just imagine Dispatch tailing them :wacko:

it’s horrible. for new members not familiar with dispatch:

https://www.edtimes.in/what-all-is-wrong-with-dispatchs-new-year-ritual-of-exposing-a-k-pop-couple/

Based on what I read over the years:

- some stars have deals with them (give them exclusives) to avoid being exposed. it was mentioned that Song Hye-kyo’s closed to someone (forgot the exact relation) at Dispatch, that’s why they didn’t reveal her pics until much later on.

- these ‘exposing’ publications (after having solid evidences/pictures) would contact the stars’ agencies, they reach an agreement on when and what pictures to release to the public. What we see are usually just selected images — enough to show the stars being at the same place.

There were times when the stars’ denials (Uee, Park Shin-hye) made things worse, the publications came out with stronger evidences - they had to retract their denials and admitted being in relationship.

There are many members who are not familiar with how different Korean entertainment industry is..... 

1. dating is (usually) considered a SCANDAL.
  2. dating at a work place is UNPROFESSIONAL.
  3. ‘dating at the expense of the public’ (highly frowned upon) — Real-life couple working on a project together and get paid for ‘dating’  [When they accepted Crash Landing on You, the news articles had many ‘thumbs downed’ cause of reason #3]

The official denial (for ‘hand-holding under the table’) is necessary, that blurry picture was all over Korean media and it put both of them in a negative light. Holding hands under the table (while rehearsing a scene that didn’t require such action) is unprofessional, their statement said that he wouldn’t do that even if he’s dating. For those who argued in this thread that they did more in other bts moments, but those scenes (no matter how much skinships) were rehearsed in the open with the director and staff members.

It was upsetting to say the least! It was simply ‘a blurry screen capture’ someone did & modified the brightness level, it was absolutely misleading to say that he reached over and held her hands; it would be different if it was a clear picture (like the grocery one) - everyone would/could agree on.  Many  (aware of the potential damage of such accusation to HB/SYJ’s reputation) asked that the pic be removed on various social media platforms (weibo/Instagram/Twitter), but twitter users didn’t. Eventually, it got uploaded onto a Korean site and spread all over. The sad thing is most people just believe what’s reported without looking into it.  Causing a dating rumor was uncalled for in this case.

(I had seen similar claims by people many times before, just didn’t blow up and went viral like with HB+SYJ. someone said she could see a lead actor & a supporting actress held hands under the table in wrap up party (when the lights came back on), it caused an uproar in the fandom. So ridiculous - Couldn’t see anything clearly....

There are reasons why many people (Koreans) don’t believe their dating denials (since January 2019) and the rumors just wouldn’t die down like others (read translation of Channel A’s segment on page 8).  It’s very common for stars to deny the dating rumors repeatedly. I have seen cases where the actors would say things like they are lonely, but it turned out they were dating secretly for years.

It’s ok for the stars to date, but not publicly (ie. date but don’t get caught). Being in several ‘public’ relationships that don’t end in marriage is considered too many and is just not good for their image (especially female celeb). HB and SHK always had Comments like he/she is a serial dater, she dated all her co-star, etc.

There were famous couples who dated publicly (attended many events hand in hand ) for many years (well received by the general public), some eventually got married  too.

Yoo Ji-tae (43) & Kim Hyo-jin (36) [married in 2011. Parents of 2 children]

Ryo Seung-bum (39) & Gong Hyo-jin (39) [parted after being together for 10 years in April 2012, news of their breakup wasn’t announced until August]

Kim Joo-hyuk & Kim Ji-soo [were together for 6 years: 2003-2009]

They weren’t ‘oppa’, ‘idol’. The fans could be very possessive. As ridiculous as it sounds, some even want certain oppas to stay single forever.

• Like 15
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 4

@Helena

Thank you for the write-up.

I'm not Korean but I have gone through enough shipping to realise that these things happen.

We can't view Korean stars dating with the same lens as those couples outside Korea.

I will always hope that HB and SYJ end up like Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young. :wub:

I prefer to SWOON over the SWOON videos. It's obvious there that they have such a good (and I hope, romantic) relationship.

Each time I replay those videos I can't help but smile at their playfulness.

They looked so stress free while promoting CLOY.

HB and SYJ Hwaiting!

• Like 11
  • Love 5

7 hours ago, Fanina Fanina said:

Hi may I know who are the 7 cinderellas? 

#InGroceryWeTrust

I think Helena answered it already  :) have a good day!

@rookiehistorianAB thank you! I’ll delete my earlier comment on that :)

@Helena Thank you so much for your explanation. I really agree - no dispatch no dispatch no dispatch. It will be the worst thing ever. I’d rather see statements from themselves, if ever. It’s easier for them to admit, if at all, after the filming is done and time has passed a little bit. Now is just not the right time at all.

@Dramanoona Yeah Swoon vids are so swoon-worthy! Sure there are some rehearsed answers in it, but they looked so happy and stress-free in it I wish I can turn back time for them hahaha. HB has never been so playful and YJ was more relaxed. And ooh if anyone knows when they are offering that Director’s Cut dvd set, let me know, too. I defo will buy it - the drama is just soooooo good!

As for myself, I am still back-reading the thread here to understand everything (I was a casual lurker so there’s a lot that I didn’t know - I can’t even assess YJ properly because of it) but I’m getting there. I still think that there’s something going on, I can’t say that they are together or close friends but they have this special bond for sure, which I hope to see again, with less public pressure. Oh, and HB is seriously, a very nice man (anyone would be so lucky to have him). Took me so long to realize this hahaha. 

ETA: I just saw on IG that HB’s new movie is postponed due to Jordan’s restrictions on SK nationals due to Covid-19. Delay is defo expected.

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, Helena said:

There are many members who are not familiar with how different Korean entertainment industry is..... 

1. dating is (usually) considered a SCANDAL.
  2. dating at a work place is UNPROFESSIONAL.
  3. ‘dating at the expense of the public’ (highly frowned upon) — Real-life couple working on a project together and get paid for ‘dating’  [When they accepted Crash Landing on You, the news articles had many ‘thumbs downed’ cause of reason #3]

I wanted to say the same thing a long time ago but I couldn't write it really well. Thank you for wording it so nicely. Being caught by D*spatch is the last thing any fans would want to happen to their idols/actors. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

31 minutes ago, flailingfangirl said:

And ooh if anyone knows when they are offering that Director’s Cut dvd set, let me know, too. I defo will buy it - the drama is just soooooo good!

@flailingfangirl

They’ve already posted a link to the Korean website to sign up for the D-Cut DVD set. 

Here’s the link I’ve excavated for you from the drama thread:

https://m.cafe.daum.net/crashlandingbd/rGmU?boardType=C

You can sign up with your kakaotalk ID. 

Enjoy!

• Like 2
  • Love 1