[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

tvN released a statement shutting down the theory that YOON SERI aka the character is not pregnant in the pics they released. some "smart people" either took the whole article the wrong way and said " a rumor is spread for not the character" and other's created a huge conspiracy theory. In the end tvN did more damage than good but again they are all so sensitive from their agencies to the network since rumors based on fan speculation is taken the wrong way from the media that now we can't even speculate for the fictional characters.

This is how damaging the whole thing is, i don't recall a time where the lines were so blurred , i blame some fans who are digging frame by frame on twitter and started the whole table thing ( i searched again and again frame by frame and couldn't get the same sample) and the media who don't have anything on them so they take our fan speculation that is beyond words delulu most of the times and adopt it as legit with their agencies on red alert releasing left and right statements - now tvN afraid people will say JH defects in an alternative ending and create political issues *thus the ending we got * or people spread rumors based on the pics on the actors. Every day is something else. Is so tiring at this point for me , imagine the poor actors ...i hope SYJ has no social media open - aside the news ones - for important matters and the same for HB. No wonder SYJ doesn't post on instagram, she is been tagged constantly in BinJin posts, the same for VAst ent. It's so immature to tag them in posts like this.

The clout will die down eventually , i give it less than a month, there are far more important issues in SK now to focus than if  two co stars are dating or not. People will move on from CLOY - how many dramas will be released or they just started? But let's help on the clout to die down. 

You don't have to "kiss" someone to pass the flu....it doesn't work that way. Also cold and flu are not the same . They both filmed numerous scenes - hugged and held hands, i didn't do any of that in my work place and ended up with the flu because my coworker had it - it's not a big deal....seriously . 

• Like 7
  • Sad 2
  • Insightful 4

@wolfie26 Thanks for reminding. Hope everyone here would have the same thoughts.

A little more of it. Don't easily bite what others offer as a speculation that can create to a bigger discussion. Some here might not really a fans of these two but they are pretending to be one and spread something for bait. We don't exaggerate too much. We remain resillient and steadfast for the two even though their agency has to deny it, nevertheless the BinJin itself did not say a word deny rather we hear saying: WE LAUGHT IT OFF....so from that we stay on and keep on and holding together that might one day they will honor and bring their close friendship into a special place in their lives. 

God's love be always bind and cover them. Wait and pray as what RJH said. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, jinjin said:

I guess it is not fun for shippers when visiting this thread anymore because there are so many smart gate keepers who try to teach how shippers should behave. The lastest rumor was caused by TnV not by shippers in this thead & they should have never posted such pictures from the begining and then made excuses a few days later.

Some tend to think that BinJin shippers have lots of influence on media, but I don't think this is correct.

Big media who have lots of power are the ones who control the narratives of BinJin, not hundreds of shippers here. 

We all wish BinJin become real & have a happy life!

Many international media already think that BinJin is real! (Behind the scenes of CLOY, Swoon Videos, Press Con...)

Youtuber aslo can see that HB has fallen hard for SYJ via Swoon Videos comments, Negotiation interviews... 

I mean people are good & sensitive enough to see & judge things by their own eyes & brains. They don't need to visit this thread to discover that HB has fallen for SYJ. 

CLOY has so much influence all over Asia now as may celebrities have shared their love for the drama.

BinJin has inspired millions of people around the world (it is weird to say that is maybe their only innocnent fault) due to their amazing chemistry/ sweetness/ visual & that why majority of viewers wish them to get married together!

Let's keep shipping in peace as many shippers would like find a place to relax after hard working/ studying!

Please do not overestimate shippers' power of influence over media. 

I have to disagree with you but agree on the tvN part. The fans started the "table hand holding" and spread it everywhere . The media reported not long after. The break up rumors in january started again because fans believed the break on filming and them not being close in bts were because they broke up. Then not long after we had the marriage rumors that started because someone spread the rumor that HB was wearing a wedding band based on spoiler filming pics when it was part of the drama. 

Yes fans have power when they do excessive detailing - there are other "pairs" in dramaland that fans speculated they were an item based on their BTS and later articles spread around . It's not that difficult . No one says don't post here , dont check their bts and speak about their interaction but it's one thing saying HB is looking at her like he is in love and another - they totally held hands under the table or she was sick so something is up - creating a whole conspiracy theory. In the end of the day you choose what to post but have in mind that is formally proven that the media take account what we say about them.

If you wanna create a whole thread of "they are married with 3 kids and a dog " expect people not being on board with this after 10 denials , they are real people who deny their relationship and the media want to write for them being together because people care about it . We can talk about them freely but have boundaries, respecting them. Why is this so damaging? So your feelings are more important than the people you talk about ? We don't talk about fictional people, but real people.....

Im not saying don't post , have boundaries and respect the actors you ship , do we want them to be together or tear them apart because we wanna talk so much about them?

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

I can tell you the power is real among fans.

Not long after the hand holding speculation began, I saw this speculation appearing on twitter with multiple languages.

I don't think Soompi power is that strong that we influenced the media but this photo began to spread like wildfire.

I have never come across any drama or post drama news report that focused on hand holding and the scrutiny that even HB's agency had to come out and deny this. (I mean, in Korea it must have been massive enough to get their attention)

We say ship responsibly but in no way are we saying not to talk about the couple since this is a shipper's thread.

Just bear in mind that unfounded speculation can turn into fact after a few reposts.

1900RW.png

• Like 13

23 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

We say ship responsibly but in no way are we saying not to talk about the couple since this is a shipper's thread.

Just bear in mind that unfounded speculation can turn into fact after a few reposts.

THIS.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

31 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

Thanks for stating this in a simple way and direct to the point. Totally agree.

I continue to ship, watch their lovey-eyes videos, HB caring for SYJ etc. But I am very careful not to over-speculate esp after the under table holding hand incident. Just want the best for this couple.

For HB's new film, I wonder if there will be a delay as the South Korean film makers may not be able to travel to Jordan due to the coronavirus spike in SK..... just hope filming won't be too affected. Also look forward SYJ's next work announcement!

• Like 10

Anyhooo...

Before this thread gets too serious.

I was wondering if HB has left for his next filming?

With the spread of the COVID-19, there may be restrictions in travel?

And after reading news that he is unwell (?), I do hope he has more time to rest and recover from the CLOY shooting schedule.

As for SYJ, I am sure she is reviewing her next drama or movie.

Don't be surprised if it is not a rom-com or melo. I hope to see her in more thriller/suspense productions soon!

And if they are spending time together during this downtime, All the better!

dp7gBH.gif

• Like 15
  • Love 5

One part from the bts of CLOY (eps 15&16)

Maybe this sweet video will calm down u guys... Relax a little, this is supposed to be a shipper forum page ok? Every time that I access here it’s someone arguing with someone else. Let’s all ship responsible and give our point of view with respectful ^^.

The eng subs were made by DUCKHUTV @ DUCKHU_TV 

• Like 16

1 hour ago, Dramanoona said:

I agree!!! Ship responsibly! I know we are delulu but we should be careful also.

I just wonder why they make a lot of things into a big issue though? Just a thought.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

As for SYJ, I am sure she is reviewing her next drama or movie.

Don't be surprised if it is not a rom-com or melo. I hope to see her in more thriller/suspense productions soon!

Like a user on twitter said : if VASTentertainment nickname it’s : Fast ent. MSteam should be called MSlowteam ‘cause we aren’t getting any news from Yejin’s :tears:.

Like I’m ok if Yejin don’t wanna to update her insta account (actually I’m devastated but I RESPECT her choice , but I’m still waiting for any pics or updates on her personal account ) Anyways.... Going back to the point, her label didn’t gave to us any statement, news ... Nothing :(.

I’ll DM her label and ask personally if she’s doing okay, :D. I’m kind of upset ‘cause HB’S label had uploaded a lot of content of him at the wrap up party and on the last CLOY shoot day but Yejin’s label nope...

As u said about her next project ,I wanna see so bad Yejin as a villain or some badass woman character who will kick evryones as**s :joy:.

But I’m more excited to see her as a villain or on a revenge plot , she would do an brilliant job (as always) I think this kind of character would suits her so well :glasses:.

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, Dramanoona said:

well said,,,

Hello, i'm a fan of BinJin couple from VietNam, my English is not too good, so please forgive me if i write sth make you misunderestand:D. i - just like you guys, really really hope they will annouce for their dating or getting married soon. But we have to respect them, not to spread bad news or rumor that they have deny again, it''s not good for them because we have a lot of anti fan or only fan. 

Right now, i wonder how BinJin now, cause Korea now is very dangerous because of Covid19. How is Bin''s film now, how is YeJin family... so worried for them:bawling:

Get back to us, I hear that the information about dating, married... from Chinese fan is very truthly, about 90% to believe in that. Does any know Chinese fan or have Weibo can share information of them for us? Praying and hoping everyday for them, truly believe that they are real

• Like 5
  • Love 2

It’s like there are BinJin trolls that have been coming out of the wood work everyday. I’ve been back reading this shippers thread and I’ve learned a lot about this couple. If you all have been having a hard time shipping post CLOY, I suggest you back read/read up because all the answers you’ve all been looking for is actually already here. If you are a new shopper, welcome! But can I advise you before taking on being a shopper to actually educate yourself a little bit more. I know CLOY was such a success and extra stuff ie BTSs, interviews, etc were all amazing but those were all well edited by the tv channel, not to be overly analyze, scrutinize, etc. They were created to be enjoyed. Thank you for your love for the BinJin couple. But don’t go grocery shopping when your hungry because if so, all your putting in your basket are junk.

Okay. Back to lurking to back read.

Edit: 

Hoping that HB gets to Jordan at some point. Fearing that NCOVD19 is getting worse in SK. My aunts 12hr layover via SK to the Philippines will have a 14 day quarantine in Tarlac. Yikes! 

• Like 11
  • Love 2

Have you seen this video comrades?

Tried to google translate the top knetz comments and most of them were expecting for BinJin to star in another drama and many were even suggesting that SBS should get them and let them lead in a drama written by Kim Eun Sook (Lovers in  Paris, Secret Garden, DOTS, Goblin, Mr. Sunshine).

Aigoo, knetz are having a hard time too same to us international fans to let this couple go.And even it seems not feasible to reunite in a third project within a short period of time, it's still possible. I do hope and pray we get something from them if not anytime soon, then in the near future.

Regarding the latest issue, agreed that we should be careful in every speculation that we will post so that it won't turn out as a fake news. But at the same time may it not hinder us to happily ship BinJin and be a little bit delusional at times as long as it won't hurt their image as professional actors. Like we can still dream of what they could be as long as we are aware of our limits.

Anyways, I keep on going back on their interviews starting from Nego era to CLOY. And I guess I'll just keep on doing this until there's a new update from them. 

• Like 7
  • Love 2