[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

17 minutes ago, strongtower said:

For future projects of BinJin, who do you wanna see them work with? Am sure it's inevitable thay they'd be paired up with somebody else (still doesnt stop me from shipping them).

What might be HB's sched right now that his Jordan filming is postponed?

HB? Jun Ji Hyun. Kim Hye Soo. Or one of those Sky Castle ladies. He works well with senior actresses.

SYJ? Gong Yoo! Ha Jung Woo! Or with Jung Woo Sung. He is my favourite, and they acted together before. HB even went to their movie premiere hahaha. 

HB may be rehearsing or prepping for the role still, since I heard they may end up shooting in Korea first. So not much of a delay. Or sleep. He just finished 6 months worth of shooting. Lolzzz. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Loropetalum said:

If you don't mind.. Can you help translate this ig video? :)

It’s nothing special, YJ pronounced the word incorrectly (the part that she said, he’s very competitive and it’s so hard or sth like this cause i don’t remember the exact words and this vid is not a complete one:D) and HB said what did you say? and she laughed. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, B.MMM said:

It’s nothing special, YJ pronounced the word incorrectly (the part that she said, he’s very competitive and it’s so hard or sth like this cause i don’t remember the exact words and this vid is not a complete one:D) and HB said what did you say? and she laughed. 

I see :lol: thank you :thumbsup:             

• Like 1

There is Unity in Diversity.

We may be differ in Point Of View but BinJin Love Unites us.

We label our selves shippers/shoppers/comrades.

We are BinJin's ally not BinJin's enemy.

What we do is support theme make theme look cool,  great , awesome ,wonderful etc.(you know what i mean) , so that others will also see the reason why we love theme and why we ship theme in firts place.

We are not here to harm our beloved BinJin.

Even though our imagination/delulu thougths run wild,

we still and should promote and present theme in best way we can. But if some of us caught in side track ,lets keep an open mind & be a bit forgiving. 

Together lets have faith to our 

Motto : In Grocery we Trust

Together lets set our eyes on our 

Goal : BinJin Happy ever after.

Timing is everything. Some K-couples are loved & some were hated bec. of some circumstances they are into. The situation of our BinJin Love rigth now is a bit off. They are a under the weather now a days. So lets just sit back,re watch, re read thread , & ship w/ fun & caution.

Me in Delulu mode:

Just imagine WHEN BINJIN WEDDING DAY COMES :heart:(yes WHEN not IF).We are all invited to witness it.wahhhhhh:w00t:(surely gonna break my piggy bank into pieces just to attend that freaking wedding of the century). We will for sure cry a river:bawling: for that joyful feeling we have.Imagine that comrades when our ship reach its distenation.:wub:whoooo Im being emotional thinking those moments. Hayyyy :love:

Let's keep shopping, 

Amazing fun loving shoppers.:star:

• Like 7
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1

am not a shipper nor an overload fanatic fan of BinJin , I usually watch movies/dramas after my work and relax on my couch . I watch Chinese Korean , Taiwanese , Indians kdramas n movies ...hundreds of them but there are only two kdramas that printed on my heart . Eternal Love by Yang Ming n Mark Chao and its really beautiful , I thought no one wud surpassed how I appreciated that kdrama until the CLOY landed on my nerve .... the writer , director , the crews , and the supporting actors made a master piece of arts that enchanted , captured the hearts of many viewers worldwide . I salute them and most to the lead actors who portrayed it not because the script asked for it , but the amazing effect between them made it perfect that gave millions of speculations, assumptions of their relationship . No words cud described howHyun Bin and Son Ye Jin made it to reality  all I know they are perfect .... I don’t believed what others says negatively about them , what I do believed is what I feel between them , it’s my eyes and heart sees them how beautiful they are with their simplicity   Tenderness , caring and protectiveness to each other . Love can wait and if they are meant for  each other , Fate wud intervene to their destiny of being one heart one one soul , two people joint together as one . I’ll just pray for them that whatever good feelings they have for each would bloom and cherish it did the rest of their life , I ask God to protect each one of them to stay healthy n safe no matter what their relationship  maybe ... but as I said it’s my heart desires and contentment if both will fall in love ...... Thank you very much am enjoying here in your forums and a fan if cyberyon ... am from USA 

• Like 14
  • Love 7

SEPANX IS REAL FOLKS AND ITS REALLY CONTAGIOUS

Hyun Bin Belatedly Revealed to Be Feeling Unwell on the Final Filming Day of 'Crash Landing on You'

Hyun Bin was not feeling well but tried to do his best until the end. 

On February 22nd, the actor's agency VAST Entertainment released a special video from the last filming day of the hit drama 'Crash Landing on You.' Staff members visited Hyun Bin at the last scene to congratulate him on wrapping up 6-month-length filming for the drama. They brought a bouquet and a cake for Hyun Bin. 

Shockingly, it's belatedly revealed that Hyun Bin was not only tired on that day but also feeling unwell. He wrapped up the last scene past midnight. However, the actor was seen working hard until the end and forcing his smiles, not to be a nuisance to the others. 

https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/02/24/hyun-bin-belatedly-revealed-to-be-feeling-unwell-on-the-final-filming-day-of-crash-landing-on-you-334451

• Like 9

So, I’ve been missing this drama couple and for the past days that I end up  listening to Sigriswil from the CLOY OST. The CLOY drama production team/staff/cast flew from SK to this wonderful place. Check out the spoiler tag to travel to a place they went to to shoot the drama and be amazed with the out of this world beauty. 

Spoiler

• Like 12
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, skidadling said:

Hi friends - please allow me to be weird for a moment.

Reveal hidden contents

So I was doing a bit of math and it's probably a coincidence but we could say that Hyun Bin was essentially made for Yejin? Her birthday is Jan 11 and his Sep 25 which is 258 days away from each other. A pregnancy term is anywhere between 37 - 42 weeks. 37 weeks land you at 259 days. So, while we don't know the exact numbers... we could potentially say that Hyun Bin was brought to this world for Yejin.

Thank you for coming to my TedTalk :lol:

Your tedtalk reminds me of those stories about lovers reincarnated at the same time to continue their love in this new lifetime:kiss_wink: Girl born first, then boy follows her. :joy:

• Like 5
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, Winny said:

Your tedtalk reminds me those stories about when lovers reincarnate at the same time to continue their love in this new lifetime:kiss_wink: Girl born first, then boy follows her. :joy:

LOL yes. My other OTP is very similar, which was why I had to do the math :lol:

• LOL 3

Hi! I'm from Philippines. How can I join you? I'm an avid of Capt. Ri & Seri but of course, of the real ones, Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin. I am so in love with them that I can't move on and move forwatd my every day without seeing them through social media. And I'm sure I will be forever avid and dedicated fan of them.

• Like 3

Ye Jin sis is very quiet now, so different from her in the past. I know Korea is very complicated now cause of Coronavirus, her hometown is in Deagu:cry:. Does anyone know sth about Ye Jin and Hyun Bin, please share for us, so worried:sweat:tks guys a lot:heart:

• Like 1