[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

14 minutes ago, Moonstarmagick said:

Good morning from the Philippines. So now on my way to work and about to work out my mind also not to be thinking too much of our BinJin and CLOY. Hahaha. 

Read your post. To be honest was kind of scared you had that thought. It was way too much, in my honest opinion. Sorry. 

• Like 3

Been looking through articles to see how much their denials echo that of SSC, and I found an actual article that discusses the similarity of the 2 couples :o 

http://m.koreatimes.co.kr/pages/article.amp.asp?newsIdx=262495

I also read that they (SSC) also responded and are aware of rumors, and that they just laughed about it. Sounds very similar and is also a non non-denial hehe

• Like 2

I don't think she is pregnant in real life. SYJ has strong portfolio in her acting career, she even said she will be back sooner (meaning she has a future project). So, this kind of rumor could lead to more speculations and can hurt her image

(remember,she has no scandal before).

• Like 2

@Xoxo Yeah I agree. I wish the fans and antis keep their speculations away re.this point. It’s unnecessary and will stick out like sore thumb. Are there ways to backtrack this and keep such speculations private?

@jinjin that’s my dream for her, too. To be in a very good movie worthy of world recognition. Maybe one day.

• Like 3

I think we need to find the line between reel and real, SYJ attended the ER - for fatigue and we all know she was battling a cold for awhile , story ends there. Im confused why tvN has to tone down speculation from fans for a fictional character. Its not like they added on the script the idea of twins? However with all the super delulu theories fans came up and the media reposting it like it's legit , you would assume they are scared of anything now. Congrats fandom we did it *sarcasm* 

`i think it's wise to tone down any speculation since the media *well common enemy here* decided the only rumor source are the fans. 

All the rumors since January have been a fan speculation - antis included. The media have nothing on them , so they take posts from here and other social media in order to gain more clicks. So maybe we should focus on how to tone it down and not writing down public anything our heads think its legit or use group chats that are private. Its the only wise thing to do. We should protect their privacy, SYJ deserves more projects and work post CLOY and a life. We should be more mindful from now on? Is it too much to ask i wonder? 

• Like 11
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 6

10 hours ago, Dramanoona said:

I know if it is a good kiss when it feels so intimate that you can't really look at the couple kissing on screen.

And trust me, I still can't look too closely at these two kissing especially the final scene at the Swiss Alps.

@Dramanoona omg, glad i'm not the one! the kiss scene always make me like an intruder and guilty feeling always comes to me after bravely see that. its really weird for me actually.. :D 

• Like 4

Invest in the DVD or Blu-Ray - Directors Cut.

I was blessed with the one in my DP and there was even a couple disc with all their interactions. LOL.

Not sure whether they will do this for this drama but you tend to get additional scenes or even a couple commentary, if the Directors Cut pushes ahead.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

Invest in the DVD or Blu-Ray - Directors Cut.

I was blessed with the one in my DP and there was even a couple disc with all their interactions. LOL.

Not sure whether they will do this for this drama but you tend to get additional scenes or even a couple commentary, if the Directors Cut pushes ahead.

I had one with DOTS. It was worth it to be honest. Had to share the vids secretly cause production was policing social media hahaha 

Will definitely buy the Director’s Cut for CLOY if it’ll push through. 

• Like 5

Our couple decided not to do any post drama interviews for CLoY for a reason and one of them could be that they don't want all the fevered media hype surrounding their personal relationship (in reality both HB and SYJ are notoriously private in the industry).   In fact,  I am feeling that with all these dating news discussion all over the place, it has put a damper on CLoY's achievement.  

If fans would take their agents' multiple denial at face value - i.e. that they were not dating and are not dating now, and compares it with A) what the fans believe - i.e. that they were dating and they are dating now,  and  what the fans want, i.e. maybe they are close friends for now but obviously they both have that palpable/intense mutual attraction toward each other, so they'd better be dating.....It is not difficult to arrive at the same conclusion that our couple simply need time/space/privacy off-screen to do whatever they need (be it to consolidate their feelings, to date, to decide which direction they want this relationship to go...etc) to move their relationship to the next level.   

With this in mind, I am just not sure with everyone continuously and over-zealously scrutinizing every single picture, every single word, every single gesture, every single move and all the assumptions/speculations around it is going to help them achieve that?     This may not be a popular mainstream of thinking,  but as a long time fan, I would rather that the hype (of their personal relationship) dials down sooner than the later as I don't want my or media's action to inconvenience our couple or make them feel awkward in any way.   Heck, I am still hoping (desperately) to see their reunion in Bakesang Arts Awards this spring!!!

So for the time being, I will only ship them privately/silently and pray fervently for our couple while enjoying my re-watch of CLoY and patiently waiting for their new projects

ps. and this really hurts : -- "But as the Song-Song couple showed, there is a new market that could be created, if two stars getting married, which could be a plus to both of their careers."  -- a new market that could be created?  This is exactly what the media wants out of our couple!:wacko:

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 6

17 hours ago, flailingfangirl said:

They had mutual friends but never had the chance. I even remembered during the wedding of HB’s stylist last year (he has the same stylist as Shin Min Ah I think), Gong Hyo Jin (one of YJ’s good friends - she’s one of the 7 Cinderellas) were there too, she’s also SMA’s bestie and close to the stylist if I’m not mistaken. HB sat behind GHJ and SMA other and there were photos of them at the wedding.

Hi may I know who are the 7 cinderellas? Hehe I'm a new fan (since late last yr) of them both (HB and SYJ) so I am not that familiar w their circle of friends. Hehe thank u comrades! :wub:

14 hours ago, wongtan_sharon said:

https://www.celebritybiolist.com/actress/son-ye-jin-crash-landing-on-you-lifestyle-boyfriend-family-car-height-age-biography-2019/

I saw 2 interesting facts 

1. They have been a couple since 2018...this may or may not be true...But 

2. SYJ is a Catholic in her religion so if this is true, and if she and HB were to become an item, he would have to let her continue practising the faith (though he need not convert just to marry her.) Side note: I read that Rain converted to Catholicism before he married Kim Tae Hee.

May I also know what is HB's religion?

#InGroceryWeTrust

15 minutes ago, wolfie26 said:

I think we need to find the line between reel and real, SYJ attended the ER - for fatigue and we all know she was battling a cold for awhile , story ends there. Im confused why tvN has to tone down speculation from fans for a fictional character. Its not like they added on the script the idea of twins? However with all the super delulu theories fans came up and the media reposting it like it's legit , you would assume they are scared of anything now. Congrats fandom we did it *sarcasm* 

`i think it's wise to tone down any speculation since the media *well common enemy here* decided the only rumor source are the fans. 

All the rumors since January have been a fan speculation - antis included. The media have nothing on them , so they take posts from here and other social media in order to gain more clicks. So maybe we should focus on how to tone it down and not writing down public anything our heads think its legit or use group chats that are private. Its the only wise thing to do. We should protect their privacy, SYJ deserves more projects and work post CLOY and a life. We should be more mindful from now on? Is it too much to ask i wonder? 

I second the motion. Just posting out here about the assumption is way too much. 

• Like 1

the media are starving for clicks and views - they don't care about the damage articles can make - it's given , its global not just in SK. 

there are few celeb couples that so far are going through better the media attention after marriage  without every min of attention, the bad thing about our pair is one, at this moment there are not other - are they or not - celeb couples with high ratings - in other words - they are hot topic and everyone wants clicks out of the success , they have no material for them.

It's not fair to compare ANY new celeb couple to the one couple that everyone remembers , for me it's more of bad luck. They are unique on their way - if together. Let them be that way. Every case is different . Just saying. 

I feel we at least can stop feeding the media what they want and take the stress out of them, their silence is evidence they prefer to move on from CLOY - i hope HB's new project will go through even though this virus is making it difficult for everyone - more countries are affected day by day. I hope SYJ rests and gets a brand project - movie or drama . 

• Like 8
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 2

56 minutes ago, Sianna said:

Our couple decided not to do any post drama interviews for CLoY for a reason and one of them could be that they don't want all the fevered media hype surrounding their personal relationship (in reality both HB and SYJ are notoriously private in the industry).   In fact,  I am feeling that with all these dating news discussion all over the place, it has put a damper on CLoY's achievement.  

If fans would take their agents' multiple denial at face value - i.e. that they were not dating and is not dating now, they are just close friends, and compares it with A) what the fans believe - i.e. that they were dating and they are dating now,  and  what the fans want, i.e. maybe they are close friends for now but obviously they both have that palpable and intense mutual attraction toward each other, so they'd better be dating.....It is not difficult to arrive at the same conclusion that our couple simply need time and privacy off-screen to do whatever that is needed (be it to consolidate their feelings, to date, to decide which direction they want this relationship to go...etc) to move their relationship to the next level.   

With this in mind, I am just not sure with everyone continuously and over-zealously scrutinizing every single picture, every single word, every single gesture, every single move is going to help them achieve that?     This may not be a popular mainstream of thinking,  but as a long time fan, I am hoping to see the hype (of their personal relationship) to dial down sooner than the later as I don't want my or media's action to inconvenience our couple or make them feel awkward in any way.   Heck, I am still looking forward for their reunion in Bakesang Arts Awards this spring!!!

So for the time being, I will only ship them privately and pray fervently for our couple while enjoying my re-watch of CLoY and patiently waiting for their new projects

I can't emphasize this enough!!! I don't how shippers are helping HB&SYJ when they keep over-analyzing every little thing they do. There's a reason why they have been MIA since the wrap up party. They know that the media and excessive shippers will exaggerate their every move and turn it into rumors. They're doing the right thing by not feeding the media and excessive shippers anything more. Maybe, this is for the best after all. Private and quiet relationships last the longest anyways, especially in the entertainment industry. I'm sure as actors themselves, they don't want their relationship to be the focus every time they are in public. 

I also ship them quietly. As both actors' fan, I don't want their relationship to be affected knowing how close they are. The only reason why I keep monitoring this forum is to prevent people from crossing the line. I'm still getting frustrated over the 'holding hands under the table' incident, and I'm trying to prevent it from happening once again.

To shippers: Please ship responsibly. There's a lot of people prying for every little thing in this thread silently. Sometimes, we might cause unnecessary rumors although we don't mean it. People who surf through this thread WILL spread the things you share in this thread on other social media platforms, which might eventually be picked up by the media. So please cautious about what you want to share. Keep this in mind when you want to share something on other social media platforms as well. This is my only wish. I'm sure that if you ship responsibly and quietly, one day you will hear the good news.

1 hour ago, Xoxo said:

I don't think she is pregnant in real life. SYJ has strong portfolio in her acting career, she even said she will be back sooner (meaning she has a future project). So, this kind of rumor could lead to more speculations and can hurt her image

(remember,she has no scandal before).

It seems like some people got the wrong idea. Kmedia is not saying SYJ is pregnant. They are just writing articles about how YSR, SYJ's character, might be pregnant based on the photos released by TVN. Then tvn replied that the character is not pregnant. 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1384605wpp/crash-landing-on-you-reps-respond-to-fan-speculation-about-son-ye-jins-character-being-pregnant-in-drama-finale

• Like 10
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 1

For me, I am just happy to watch beautifully made FMV of them or admire how great they look together in all those edits while hoping and praying that they will be able to work out things and grow their relationship. Ultimately what we all hope and pray for is not just they are dating only but  the actual finishing line we hope and pray for is a wedding or marriage announcement from then. Agree we should avoid any speculation that may do more harm and cause more pressure on them. 

I recalled several pages back, someone suggested to set up some Kakao chat group or something for BinJin ship for smaller group of fans who can chat and discuss and analyse more but within the smaller group in private unlike posting on this thread which  is public. I recalled she has even provided the link to join Kakao and I also recalled some here who are keen to join. Not sure if the group is set up eventually. If it is, maybe the link can be provided here again for others who can join the group to chat in private than on a public forum like this.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, flailingfangirl said:

Omo, how reliable is this article/news? NGL I got scared a little thinking that “man, do they really scour everything they can get online to milk 2Ri couple’s popularity now?”. Or it is indeed the sentiment of general public now. I know that we speculate/are of the opinion that they will deny until the end, but still.

@jinjin

It's actually an old article dated Jan 2019, way before crash landing happened. 

I agree, speculation abt pregnancy is never good. Holding hands speculation already got them in hot water.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I remember my other ship

Spoiler

Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung after Moonlight.

Because of the frenzy, KYJ did not even attend an awards where she won best couple with PBG.

And there was a lot of over-analysis with that regard as well.

My shipper heart broke cos it was so difficult to see them together much after the drama ended.

SIGH.

• Sad 3