[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

JTBC PLUS | 2020. 02. 24. 1:49 AM

Overseas filming schedules of Korean movies affected by Covid-19

B24-BB460-9-F13-4445-A96-F-843-A1-BF61-C

While Covid-19 is spreading throughout Korea, the number of countries that banned Koreans from entry is increasing. Accordingly, Korean movies that are about to be filmed abroad are also having trouble in schedules.

On February 24, according to the film industry, the production crew of "Bargaining" (rough translation) inevitably changed schedule ahead of the filming in Jordan. This is because countermeasures against the Covid-19 epidemic have made it difficult to enter Jordan. Therefore, the production crew said, "We are having internal discussions to prevent any disruptions during the production process."

"Bargaining" is a work revolving around the process of rescuing kidnapped victims based on the Korean kidnapping case that arose in the Middle East. The movie is attracting public expectations thanks to the participation of director Yim Soon Rye of 2 works "Forever the Moment" and "Little Forest", and two actors Hwang Jung Min and Hyun Bin.

Since this is a blockbuster movie with a considerable amount of production cost, the production crew is carefully considering alternatives. First, they will shoot the scenes in Korea, then based on the situation, the crew will consider shooting in Jordan.

Before filming in Morocco, the movie "Kidnapped" (directed by Kim Sung Hoon) starring Ha Jung Woo and Joo Ji Hoon also faces a similar situation. "Kidnapped" is a movie inspired by the abduction of diplomats in Beirut, Lebanon in 1986. The movie was scheduled to be filmed in Morocco.

The Covid-19 epidemic is becoming more and more serious and has become unpredictable. In this regard, "Kidnapped" side said, "There is still time until the filming begins, so we are monitoring the situation."

Concerned about the possibility of the spreading Covid-19 epidemic, movie theaters are in an "all stop" state. The premieres of movies such as "Time to Hunt", "Innocence", "Call", "The Wandering Chef" are all delayed or canceled. The showtimes for "Parasite", which was scheduled to be re-premiered in the black and white version, has also been suspended. The animated film "Onward" of Disney and Pixar will also be premiered in April instead of March as scheduled, the pre-screenings of "The Invisible Man" and other movies are all canceled. In addition, the "Film award of the Year", which is slated to take place on February 27, has also been postponed.

Reporter Park Jung Sun park.jungsun@jtbc.co.kr
Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive 
https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home

• Like 5
  • Thanks 6

I edited 'cause thanks to my close friend (google translator) I was able to understand the title. They were talking about their chemistry, at least this video it's not about the media speculating again trying to create rumors that could harm our BinJin :wub:. Sighs** in relief :P.

Ps : I love their stares (it's clear as the day :joy:). 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

OSEN | 2020. 02. 24. 1:41 AM

Despite Covid-19, Hyun Bin's new movie to be filmed as usual

E8-A20-BBE-DE6-C-45-C2-95-DD-DD62-B856-A

The movie "Bargaining" starring actors Hwang Jung Min and Hyun Bin is expected to be smoothly filmed without any scheduling problems.

There is only about one month left until "Bargaining" (produced by Watermelon Pictures) starts filming. Because a few scenes are decided to be filmed in Jordan, the filming crew said that they would closely monitor developments in the Covid-19 situation.

On the afternoon of February 24, "Bargaining" side shared with OSEN, "The filming is scheduled to start in mid-March. If we start filming this week or next week, there will be a lot of problems, but because we will start next month, we're still watching the epidemic situation."

Currently, as more countries designate Korea as a high-risk country for the Covid-19 epidemic, six countries, including Jordan and Israel, have banned foreigners from Korea to enter their countries.

Taking the kidnapping of South Korean hostages in the Middle East as the theme, "Bargaining" revolves around rescuing the kidnapped.

The movie will be directed by Yim Soon Rye - who was in charge of two movies "Forever The Moment" and "Little Forest". Set in the context of the Middle East, "Bargaining" has sparked a lot of public expectations right before the shooting thanks to the novel collaboration between Hwang Jung Min - Hyun Bin.

Accordingly, the public is paying attention to how Hwang Jung Min and Hyun Bin - the two actors who have transformed in various film genres since their debut - will captivate the audience through the movie "Bargaining".

OSEN = Reporter Kim Bo Ra  / purplish@osen.co.kr

Photo = OSEN DB  

Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive
https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, SilverLining_520 said:

I can't believe in the thead supposed to be "BinJin" thread there's someone who talks bad about HyunBin. Just wow. 

I follow some of HB's KR fans on twitter, many of them happily share BinJin moments/videos (not sure if they actually ship but I don't think they hate on SYJ from these acts). So can you guys pls calm down? 

From what I can observe only those who ship him with other woman are being noisy. So far on twitter and ig most of hyunbin fans are okay. They even share BinJin sweet moments as well. Same goes to some of yejin fans. 

Just want to share some of my experiences. I've ship many couples in the past (kdrama and kidols) the formula to be a shipper is you need to be patient and wise at the same time. There will be other fans who like/prefer our otp with other man/woman, antis who will try spread false rumors, and sometimes you don't have any evidence or moments to be discuss/spazz. This is the reality of shipping world. If your ship get lucky it will sail smoothly, many evidence and you will get a good news fast(dating confirmation or wedding). If not then you need to wait longer or eventually the answer will naturally come out whether there is something or they ended up with other people in the end after you have ship them for years. 

• Like 9
  • Love 2

Was rewatching CLOY the other day and the first scene itself felt like a troll on how scandals are blown out in K-ent.When Seri's managers were discussing how to refute the rumours with Sang woo,Seri asked MR. Hong regarding the time of the release of the photos.Mr.Hong replied that Dispatch will post the photos at 7 am the next day.He then went on to explain that how merely holding hands doesn't mean they were dating and finally they discussed with dispatch and came to a conclusion that Sang woo and Seri are just close friends.

Now it really seems like the celebrities are most of the time aware about Dispatch's findings.Even this fact was mentioned in an article in this thread few pages back.I truly think they have got something related to Binjin but I m happy that they are not releasing it yet.I don't want any burden on our OTP just to please their fans.They should take their time and announce it only when they feel that they are ready and confident enough to tackle all the media tactics and knetz negative comments.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

LOL.

My first ship was Master Sun (2013).

And the male lead has a GF now.

I would support HB and SYJ silently and hope their paths cross again at an awards show where we can see them together.

It's still early days yet!

Plus we have to expect they will act in other productions with other actors and actresses.

But for me, they are still perfect together.

• Like 8
  • Love 4

2 hours ago, Maddie said:

My heart goes out to SYJ if this is the case..HB would not be worth the damage that she will go through.HB's korean fans are very possessive to him..this is it guys.. no more binjin for me...hoping syj will get a man she deserves for good..too bad HB could not be the man for her

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT????

I love both of them BUT you can’t say such things about hyun bin. If you don’t like YJ with HB it’s your business and you shouldn’t be here. Now i better understand why they don’t want to admit their rsh (I believe they are an item). friend please understand in a relationship there is no i’m a better person or you’re a better person. HB would or would not be worth it’s their business.

As a fan of HB (and of course YJ) i’m really angry about what you said:expressionless:

Come on, they are almost 40 and then look what we’re arguing about!!

• Like 16
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

https://www.instagram.com/p/B88kecHptJO/?igshid=szs5ye8hehlx

The reason why are we here:heart:. Come on chingu, we probably disagree on certain thing (thats normal) , but we are here because we are in the same ship. We want to see this ship sail, we want them to find their happiness in their own pace, we want their friendship to last forever.. 

• Like 5
  • Love 7

2 hours ago, Maddie said:

My heart goes out to SYJ if this is the case..HB would not be worth the damage that she will go through.HB's korean fans are very possessive to him..this is it guys.. no more binjin for me...hoping syj will get a man she deserves for good..too bad HB could not be the man for her

Hmmm...we don’t even know the actor and actress in real life so it would be better to be less judgemental here...:heart:

Looking at the COVID outbreak around the world is very concerning, hope all stay safe! :heart:

Happy shipping guys! :heart:

• Like 8

Let’s just not feed the trolls, guys. The fact that they came to shippers paradise to drop a negative comments on our OTP as a couple or individually is an act of provocation. If there is any negative remarks, just do not give them any attention. Let’s ship our OTP happily and ignore any negative vibes here :D

• Like 12

1 hour ago, HannahGreen said:

@jacdayans This is the video you're looking for :D

They seems to be a little tired after a series of interviews. Therefore, I think what they do in this video is with their true heart. :heart:

Is  it just my delulu heart playing tricks on me? He looked so concerned and freaked out when she described how he let go of her hand so she tripped. There’s a death glare from her for a sec when he said we will both fell... They are just so cute. “BFF” for real! 

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

For future projects of BinJin, who do you wanna see them work with? Am sure it's inevitable thay they'd be paired up with somebody else (still doesnt stop me from shipping them).

For me, I'd want HB work with Han Hyo Joo. She is one actress that I admire with great acting skills as well. And she tends to explore different genres of movies/dramas.

For SYJ, I think I'd like to see her work again with Zo In Sung.

What might be HB's sched right now that his Jordan filming is postponed? Anyway, happy shipping shoppers. Don't mind the trolls  and keep in mind to follow Soompi forum rules especially when it comes to posting images/media content. :wub:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1