[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

42 minutes ago, skidadling said:

I would love an action packed type film since both of them are active and seem to like action-y type work. That and (not or — I’m greedy and I need more BinJin content) a revenge-esque drama where her father gets duped by his father and after growing up abroad she comes back (femme fatale-esque) and seeks revenge on him, who wasn’t aware of his father’s misdeeds. Chaos ensues, they fall in love (albeit she does reluctantly at first), babies are involved, lots of angst and drama. Ultimately a happy ending. Lol

Just gimme more BinJin work because they are so good together on-screen.

You should write a fanfiction with your story starring BinJin. I love fanfiction i will definitely read it 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, phoenixember said:

If that's the case, then the continuity must be perfect. I mean, wasn't HB a little lean in Switzerland than during the last few weeks of shooting? He was so bulked up in the last scene so shooting it on the last day made sense. But we have the bts and stills from the mountains for the last scene. Hmmmm.. getting confused here, sorry.

The production reshoot some of the close up scenes. May be it wasn’t perfectly done in swiss, they got most of the action in Swiss, but need a bettter version of the close up shots, with lines prolly. May be there were issue capturing the lines/audio back in swiss as it was done outdoor. so to enhance audio (for example), the were re shooting some in studio. 

if you re watched the reunion scenes, you noticed some of the shots with JH feels like a cgi scenes ( the close up esp with lines esp). Kinda mix with the real swiss scene. The editors cut and paste the available clips.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 3

20 minutes ago, Phoenix88 said:

You should write a fanfiction with your story starring BinJin. I love fanfiction i will definitely read it 

I won’t lie, I’ve started drafting a few scenes and an outline. Although I won’t use their names, they’re definitely the faces I have in mind. If I ever get to fleshing it out, I’ll let you know!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

59 minutes ago, NYdoc said:

I’m thinking they might have shot the last kissing scene (paragliding) on the green screen for a close up one in addition to the one they shot in Switzerland. If you look at the VAST vlog,  HB was wearing the same trench coat he wore under his puffy jacket. (Same hairstyle too.) Makes sense if the close up of the kiss was shot the last day. Maybe the shot they did in Switzerland was not “close up enough”. 

I believe it’s for the pictures in their house in Switzerland. 

Spoiler

1 hour ago, NYdoc said:

I’m thinking they might have shot the last kissing scene (paragliding) on the green screen for a close up one in addition to the one they shot in Switzerland. If you look at the VAST vlog,  HB was wearing the same trench coat he wore under his puffy jacket. (Same hairstyle too.) Makes sense if the close up of the kiss was shot the last day. Maybe the shot they did in Switzerland was not “close up enough”. 

I think you are right. Because in the last bts, when each actors had a short time to said thanks and goodbye, i noticed that HB was wearing the same outfit in the reunite scene in Swiss too (just like in the Vast vid) and i was very confused. So now with your explanation, i can see it makes sense

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Uyên Đoàn Thu said:

I think you are right. Because in the last bts, when each actors had a short time to said thanks and goodbye, i noticed that HB was wearing the same outfit in the reunite scene in Swiss too (just like in the Vast vid) and i was very confused. So now with your explanation, i can see it makes sense

But I don't see any ring on Seri's finger when they were kissing.Maybe as someone said they just reshot the closeup scene only.

3 minutes ago, eLizza said:

But I don't see any ring on Seri's finger when they were kissing.Maybe as someone said they just reshot the closeup scene only.

yes, i was so sad they weren't wearing their rings but if they reshot them they should be wearing them. so i guess some were in Swiss and some in the studio? 

@Edelweiss88  As much as I love CLOY, I am not necessarily looking for a season 2 and would much prefer a new project. But honestly, I would take anything if it meant that they would work together again. But if I had to choose, the Mr. & Mrs. Smith vibe/concept would be a dream, it seems to fit their ages and they have the perfect profile to pull something so sophisticated and sexy. Or for a drama, it could be something of a single parent story, or like they were together since they were young but then got divorced and have a child together and then the story is about them falling in love again. Ugh, what are the chances :cold_sweat:

But same @rookiehistorianAB I totally would give it up if it meant they would get their happily ever after together. That would probably make seeing them co-star with someone else a little easier to stomach too haha.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, skidadling said:

I won’t lie, I’ve started drafting a few scenes and an outline. Although I won’t use their names, they’re definitely the faces I have in mind. If I ever get to fleshing it out, I’ll let you know!

Yes that will be awesome. I've been reading a good fanfiction on Crash landing on you on wattpad. You guys should check it out the seamless continuation of the story is really good. Here's the link

https://my.w.tt/OJcGwDGpi4

• Like 5
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, swclw said:

i’m really curious how koreans are perceiving their relationship. might be nice if we get their perspective on the dating denials. thank you, friends!

Koreans are known to be blunt... they are mostly realist... I have a bunch of Korean friends and not all of them watch CLOY. Not all of them are into kdramas nor kpop. Some of my friends prefer watching Saturday or Sunday Varieties like those trot music something or Radio star or Knowing bros.

Anyway i mentioned about BINJIn to my friend asked if u think they were dating... friend answered... no doubt... BUT  added something i dont wanna mention here coz some might be sensitive kkk and the next thing i know people would give negatron vibes . let's just say korean friend doesnt like HB. 

but it did not affect me... Kfriend has an opinion. I have mine. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

45 minutes ago, itspeanutbutterjellytime said:

@Edelweiss88  As much as I love CLOY, I am not necessarily looking for a season 2 and would much prefer a new project. But honestly, I would take anything if it meant that they would work together again. But if I had to choose, the Mr. & Mrs. Smith vibe/concept would be a dream, it seems to fit their ages and they have the perfect profile to pull something so sophisticated and sexy. Or for a drama, it could be something of a single parent story, or like they were together since they were young but then got divorced and have a child together and then the story is about them falling in love again. Ugh, what are the chances :cold_sweat:

But same @rookiehistorianAB I totally would give it up if it meant they would get their happily ever after together. That would probably make seeing them co-star with someone else a little easier to stomach too haha.

Oooh, that getting divorced and falling in love again  storyline sounds interesting! 

I’ve only watched a couple of K-dramas so I am not very familiar about the entertainment culture there. Why is it that the chance of doing another project together is so slim?  I mean if the team up works why not take advantage of the opportunity? I don’t get it. 

Oh wow, look at how close that camera was to HB’s face in that famous close-up of his eyes in the award show from last year - I think it was Baeksang 2019? No wonder he was so shy! He looks devastatingly handsome here.....

• Like 3
  • LOL 7