[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, usadango said:

And i find it extremely strange that people can linked HB’s statement release about the coronavirus to YJ:dizzy: ...I believe HB is sincere showing his concern out there, he can definitely express his concern to his good friend or perhaps to his good friend’s parents/relatives DIRECTLY without showing the whole world...

:heart:

I couldn't agree more..

and i saw a fan's lengthy letter to HB somewhere comparing fans' post CLoY withdrawal symptoms with Coronavirus situation..that's just  absurd.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

@Helena

Thanks so much for enlightening us that joined this thread mid-way. 

I actually didn’t start watching CLOY until the 2nd week of broadcast. 

And when I did watch the 1st episode, a weird feeling came over me, so I went online. 

I wanted to know if there’s something going on with SYJ & HB. 

Throughout the years, I’ve followed SYJs work more than HB. 

I like them both in their craft but never in my life did i think I’d be back in the shipping thread. 

So here I am. Might watch The Negotiation tonight or tomorrow. Continually hooked to the idea of this two actually really together or in the process of it.

If HB denies another dating rumour, i won’t believe it and will take it at face value...Off to read that Esquire interview now! 

Edit: 

@Loropetalum

Bravo to the CLOY cast and crew for being featured in BBC and NYTimes. This happens while my president throws a fit about Parasite winning Best Picture at the Academy (Oscars)  :wacko:

• Like 6
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

I can’t tell the nudge though, seems more like an unintentionally/accidental action..

HB’s stare is also unintentionally, but he just CAN’T help it/control :heart::joy:

I agree the nudge was accidental and the virus letter was just a well wish to all ... sorry if this makes me a debbie downer. I try to remain realistic in what appears to be my delusion and that also means I sometimes disagree with others' perception or interpretation of info. Doesn't mean I don't see something with HB and SYJ ... I wouldn't be here if otherwise.

btw I would not be surprised if other agencies are combing through all their bts clips. I'm surprised there hasn't been a request by either of their teams to remove all of them.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

.I believe HB is sincere showing his concern out there

Of course he is been sincere and supportive with everyone around the world. Nobody has doubt that. I am his fan and I will never put in doubt his kind heart,... he is nice guy with good heart! I will always defend that.

That been said, considering that SYJ’s parents are from one already affected city, even in the case that she is only a friend for him and nothing else, she just came to my mind in that one phrase (not all wording. just one small part of the letter). 

Chingus, you know, from now on I will just return to been a silent reader and shipper. Really, it’s surprising that in this thread posts may be easily interpreted wrong. 

Have a nice and responsable shipping everyone. Let’s remember that their happiness and privacy are the most important while shipping :blush:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

I actually quite enjoy you guys analyzing the grocery items from the grocery pictures..it’s fun and funny and i don’t think such will trigger any negative thoughts or comments or getting any DM from VAST (LOL) or getting a 4th denial from VAST...

I would not believe that those items in the basket are for a group of friends, neither would i believe that both of them met up to do grocery shopping (only) for their own things then split up and hang out with their friends separately :joy: They may not have planned their trips together but it’s a fact that they met up :blush:

Analyzing the cute interactions in The Negotiation promos and all Swoon interviews are actually sweet enough to make people believe that they are attracted to each other (*ahem* especially HB with his heart stares)

I don’t consider myself a shipper so perhaps this is why i am more rational. As i also posted previously why i enjoy seeing this pair is because YJ is the most beautiful Korean actress and HB is the most handsome Korean actor for me, and me being a superficial person (LOL) loves looking at beautiful people and even better if the are together in real life (again pls don’t judge me:joy:)

Keep this thread going, i really enjoy reading all posts here!

As to why i’m not a shipper but visiting this thread, well i support and cheer for the two beautiful people rationally and wish there’s happiness for the two beautiful people. Simple.

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

SYJ stylist put HB wrap up party in one of her  ig post. HB has his own stylist right? Or for this wrap up party, this particular stylists, styled them both? Because they were kind of wearing couple attire. Look at the turtle neck (even though they are different color), and the same tone color overcoat. I'm curious. 

Anyway, I want to state my thought, 

THIS IS A SHIPPER THREAD. If you're not a shipper, why you bother visit this thread in the first place?

• Like 11
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

17 minutes ago, sussieh said:

Of course he is been sincere and supportive with everyone around the world. Nobody has doubt that. I am his fan and I will never put in doubt his kind heart,... he is nice guy with good heart! I will always defend that.

That been said, considering that SYJ’s parents are from one already affected city, even in the case that she is only a friend for him and nothing else, she just came to my mind in that one phrase (not all wording. just one small part of the letter). 

Chingus, you know, from now on I will just return to been a silent reader and shipper. Really, it’s surprising that in this thread posts may be easily interpreted wrong. 

Have a nice and responsable shipping everyone. Let’s remember that their happiness and privacy are the most important while shipping :blush:

it is really annoying that some people just think they are way better... like they can just chill for a while. this is nit cnn and bbc to begin with

the world is full of negativities already

a lil notch to make it better wont hurt

besides everybody knows that NCOV19 is not a thing to laught at

dont worry... i am here for you... i understand u.

• Like 4
  • Love 3

4 minutes ago, sooji28 said:

SYJ stylist put HB wrap up party in one of her  ig post. HB has his own stylist right? Or for this wrap up party, this particular stylists, styled them both? Because they were kind of wearing couple attire. Look at the turtle neck (even though they are different color), and the same tone color overcoat. I'm curious. 

No it was just a coincidence. The stylist was surprised and posted a IG story saying it was not planned.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, pnaysurfer84 said:

@sooji28

That’s just SYJs stylist. She’s the stylist of other female actresses though. 

HOW INTERESTING!!! And I follow her on IG too. Haven’t checked IG all day today though. Lol! 

@sussieh

Yes, she is Jo bo ah stylist and other actress too. 

18 minutes ago, boonieyo said:

No it was just a coincidence. The stylist was surprised and posted a IG story saying it was not planned.

ah, thank you. Haven't see her ig story. 

• Like 1

I wish this drama will win big at any award this year. The productian team has done such outstanding work. As I read the bbc link given above, I know for sure that this drama has gained international success, its massive! and CLOY had set such high benchmark for future Kdrama to recreate North Korea in drama or film. 

• Like 16
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Annie12 said:

About the
Translation of Channel A's 'I Heard A Rumor Show which can be found on page 8

i liked the part when one of them mentions SYJ asked the reported who was interviewing her how was the interview with HB.

ohh:wub: she was interested to learn how that went! Cute

Hi everyone unlurking to tell you yes! I always remember this from a few pages back when someone mentioned it. To ask is to show interest.  

Seriously they have so many pink bubbles. I kept rewatching the swoon videos in slow motion, there is no denying the explosive chemistry between them. HY gaze at her is so dorky and filled with adoration and love. The little extra gestures and expressions which you can only catch in slow mo.  That is how a man behaves when he is in love guys. A libra man at that. He can't help themselves. Reminds me of when my husband was after me many many years ago.

Our ship is sailing fine. Just wait patiently for the good news.  

P.s. another couple I witness that has the same explosive chemistry is Hollywood stars kristern steward and Robert pattInson. Those 2 were young love and so so dorky and you see the admiration for each other bursting in front of the screen everytime they had an interview together. And they mirror each other a....lot.

• Love 7

Watching the video that @Helena posted about this guy breaking down the pricing of SYJs furniture in her house from Master in the House episode. Sorry if its going to sound very cliche but it's almost like stepping in Seri's house. But instead of Seri's Choice, it's YeJin's Choice. SYJs taste is very eclectic. The paintings she has hanging on her walls are somehow abstract and contemporary. Very impressive. 

• Like 9
  • Awesome 1